chapter 97

A JiSica Love Story

Another day

Oppa, let’s wear this,’ she said while showing him a couple shirts.

‘What is that?’ he asked, startled.

‘Couple shirts,’ she said brightly.

 

‘Aishh, shiro! It’s so childish,’ GD objected.

‘Please, I think it’s cute,’ she begged.

‘Shiro! Never,’ GD said while continuing surfing the internet using his laptop, lying on the bed.

He is updating his cyworld and me2day with their latest pictures in Milan. Jessica is really sad when GD didn’t want to wear it. She really wants to wear a couple shirts with him.

 

You really didn’t want to wear these?’ she asked sourly.

‘Neh,’ he said without noticing her grim face and teary eyes.

‘Fine!’ she said loudly and throws the shirts away, on the floor.

GD is shocked with her acts. He gazes at her and saw her teary eyes and grim face. She glares at him and lying down on the bed, back facing him. GD puts the laptop away and tries to touch her shoulder but she pushes his hand, roughly.

 

‘Baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you sad and mad,’ he said softly.

‘………’

‘Baby, please.  Okay2x, I’ll wear it. We will wear it together, okay?’ he coaxed her while rubbing her arm.

‘It’s fine. It’s childish, right?’ she said bitterly.

‘No, I didn’t mean like that. I’m just surprised because I know that you are not the type that want to do something like that,’ he said softly.

‘It’s okay. I know the fashionista G-Dragon will never wear a couple shirts, right?’ she said sarcastically.

GD sighed and he slowly wraps his arm around her waist.

 

‘Let me go,’ she said sourly.

‘No, until you forgive me,’ he told her softly.

‘I’ll not forgive you,’ she sulks.

‘Princess, please forgive me. I’m really2 sorry. Don’t be mad, it’s not good for our baby,’ he coaxed her again.

‘See, first, you hurt me by rejecting to wear the couple shirts. Now, you always think about our baby before me,’ she said sadly.

‘Aigoo, are you jealous with our baby?’ he asked.

‘You always think about him first. I’m always at 2nd place now, I don’t like it,’ she said, tears b in her eyes.

 

GD makes her turn around, facing him.

‘Baby, I love you so much and I also love our baby. He’s our own baby. You shouldn’t be jealous with him,’ he said softly.

‘But, I don’t like be the 2nd best in your heart. I want always on top,’ she said, tears rolling down her face.

‘You are not 2nd best. You are always 1st in my heart and my life,’ he coaxed her and wipes her tears.

‘You lie!’ she sobbed.

GD pulls her into his arms and hugs her dearly.

 

‘No, I’m not lying. I love you to the extend I would die for you. You are always the top priority in my heart,’ he said while her hairs.

‘Really?’ she asked while gazing up at him.

‘I swear,’ he said and leans in to kiss her lips.

After that, Jessica hugs his waist tightly.

 

‘We will wear those shirts together, okay?’ he said.

‘Okay.’

‘And don’t be jealous with our baby,’ he said jokingly.

‘I know. I didn’t mean it,’ she said.

 

‘Little baby, please forgive mummy,’ she said while rubbing her stomach.

‘Aigoo, mummy jealous with little baby,’ GD said playfully.

‘Mianhe, little baby,’ she apologized again.

GD chuckles and he hugs his wife tightly. He kisses the top of her head. It’s really funny how she behaves since she’s pregnant.


Another day

The couple is strolling at Parco Sempione, one of the beautiful parks in Milan. The park speckled with ponds and very romantic bridges, playgrounds for kids, the ground and a relaxing place on the grass for young people.

    

 

GD and Jessica stroll around the park romantically by holding hands, kissing and hugging each other. They wear the couple shirts that Jessica insisted. She looks so happy when GD wears the shirts.

The couple is at the pond, enjoying the views. Jessica is holding onto the fence of the bridge while GD is hugging Jessica from the back. He occasionally kisses her shoulder and her cheek while Jessica is smiling blissfully in his arm.

 

‘Baby, can you wait here for a while,’ GD said.

‘Mweyo? Where are you going?’ she asked and turns around, facing him while hanging her arms on his neck.

‘I want to buy ice cream. You want ice cream, right?’ he asked.

‘I want but I don’t want to be alone here. I want to come with you,’ she said while his jaw line.

‘Ani, you will get tired. I’ll be back in 5 minutes. I promised,’ he told her softly while tucking her hair behind her ear.

‘Okay, I’ll wait here,’ she said while tip-toeing to kiss his lips.

‘Wait for me here and don’t go anywhere, arasso?’ he said after their lips parted.

‘Neh, arasso,’ she said while smiling.

When GD left, Jessica is back facing the pond in front of her.

 

While she’s enjoying the views, suddenly someone taps her. She turns around and saw a little Italian boy is giving her a well-wrapped red rose. She is startled and surprised but she takes it. When she is about to ask something, the boy already runs away.

ignore the balloons..the rose  that the kid gave to sica looks like those roses in the pic.

 

Then, a little girl comes and gives her another rose. When she’s about to ask and thank her, she already runs away. Then other kids keep coming and give her roses until there are 11 red roses in her hands. All the kids run away like the 1st one too. She wants to look for the kids but she can’t because GD told her not to go anywhere. She’s back facing the pond again, wondering and thinking about the roses in her hand.

Someone is tapping her back again and when she turns around, she sees a bunch of heart-shaped balloons in front of her. Someone is holding the balloons but she cannot see the figures because of the balloons. But, the shoes and the jeans are really familiar to her. It belongs to her beloved husband, GD.

 

 

‘Oppa?’ she called softly.

The figure slightly moves away the balloons and there she saw her husband is smiling sweetly to her.

 

‘Did you like the roses?’ he asked her.

‘You give all these?’ she asked surprised and delighted.

‘Of course, who else? Did you like it?’ he asked again.

‘Of course, I love it!’ she said brightly.

‘Did you count how many of them?’ he asked.

’11 roses,’ she said.

‘Did you know the meaning of 11 roses?’ he asked while smiling.

‘Ermm, not really. What is the meaning of it?’ she asked him.

‘It means you are my treasured one, the one that I love the most in my life, wifey,’ he said delicately.

Jessica is tearing up because she’s really happy and touch by his acts.

 

‘These balloons are for you too,’ he said and gives her the balloons.

‘Woww, it’s so cute,’ she said while looking at the balloons and takes it form GD.

She’s holding the roses and the balloons in her hands with difficulty.

 

‘Honey, can I let go of these balloons?’ she asked cutely.

‘It’s up to you. It’s yours,’ he said while smiling.

Jessica lets go the balloons to the sky. They fly away up to the sky. People around them are looking at the couple and also the balloons. She looks up at the sky, excited seeing the balloons fly away. She’s still looking up at the sky, at the balloons when she heard music.

She quickly looks around and she saw an Italian guy is playing a guitar. Not only that, those 11 kids are standing while circling around her, GD and the Italian guy. GD walks to the guy and he said something to him. The guy lend his guitar to GD. Jessica is watching her husband’s acts, wondering. GD started playing the guitar while gazing at her, lovingly. Everyone started to come near them and watch GD too.

Then, GD sings I’m Yours while gazing at Jessica.

 

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and then you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing
We're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

 

The kids are clapping their hands while singing along during the chorus, at ‘I’m Yours’ part.


D-d-do do you, but do you, d-d-do
But do you want to come on
Scooch on over closer dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed

I guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do, our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

(I won't hesitate)
Open up your mind and see like me
(No more, no more)
Open up your plans and man you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
(It cannot wait, I'm sure)

So please don't, please don't, please don't
(There's no need to complicate)
There's no need to complicate
(Our time is short)
'Cause our time is short
(This is our fate)
This is, this is, this is our fate
I'm yours

 

I love you with all my heart, I’m Yours, Jessica!’ GD said to her loudly, in English.

Jessica is tearing up again. She quickly runs to her husband’s arms and hugs him tightly. Everyone is cheering and applauding the couple. GD broke their hug and lifted her chin. He gently wipes off her tears and kisses her lips. They kiss for brief moments. Everyone is still applauding and cheering the young couple.

After their lips parted, GD and Jessica bow their head and smiles to everyone. GD thanks the Italian guy and also the kids.

 

‘Both of you look so great together,’ an English woman told them.

‘Thank you so much,’ Jessica said kindly.

‘Are you married?’ she asked when she saw the rings on JiSica’s fingers.

‘Yeah, and we are expecting our 1st baby soon,’ Jessica said proudly.

‘Congratulation! Wow, this is so great. You are so young but already married and will have your own baby soon and you look so much in love,’ she said nicely.

‘Thank you,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘Your baby must be really gorgeous with parents like both of you,’ she said.

‘Thanks,’ GD said with smiles.

 

 

After that, they continue strolling around the park, holding hands.

‘How did you do all of that?’ Jessica asked.

‘I’m G-Dragon, I can do anything,’ GD said playfully.

‘Oppaaa, I’m serious,’ she said and pouted.

‘Keke.. I have my own ways,’ he said and pinches her nose.

‘You are really great. I love you soooooo muchhhhhhhh,’ she said cutely while hugging his waist tightly.

‘I love you too, baby,’ he said to her.

Jessica leans up and kisses his cheek.

 

‘You know what, before this, I never ever thought that I’ll wear couple shirts someday because I always thought it’s childish. But, you, make me wear this willingly and feeling happy,’ GD said while pinching his wife’s nose.

‘Awww,’ she whined cutely.

‘I’ll never win over you. You totally make me crazily, stupidly in love with you. I’m head over heels fallen for you,’ he said cheesily.

‘I know it already. I’m Jung Jessica,’ she said playfully.

‘No, you are Mrs. Kwon Jessica, Mr. Kwon Jiyong’s wife,’ he told her.

‘Ahh, that’s right. I’m Big Bang’s G-Dragon’s wife. Wow, I never thought that I’ll be G-Dragon’s wife,’ she said jokingly.

‘Are you regretting?’

‘Ani. I’ll never regret it. I want to be Mrs. Kwon Jiyong for the rest of my life and in future life too,’ she told him and kisses his cheek.

GD smiles blissfully and they continue strolling around the park. The couple enjoys their romantic moments at the park for hours before head back to their hotel room.