The Blind Date pt. 1

A JiSica Love Story

A few days later, at YG’s building on Tuesday.

All the BB members are in the recording studio like usual to revise, rearrange and recording songs for their new anticipated album and GD-TOP new duo album.

Everyone is focusing on their song except one person who was feeling nervous and anxious since morning, GD. He kept on looking at his watch.

Top and Taeyang are aware of their leader’s feeling started to .

 

‘Hey man, chills! Why are you looks so nervous? It’s just a blind date, not a marriage date,’ Taeyang .

‘Yeah, Jiyongie. Cool down, Jessica will not going anywhere,’ Top mocked his leader.

‘I’m not nervous. I’m just a little bit worried,’ GD said.

‘Not nervous? Are you kidding me, hyung? I never seen G-Dragon been like this before,’ Daesung joined his hyundeul teasing their leader.

‘Hyung, if you are nervous, let’s exchange place with me. I’ll go to the blind date instead,’ Seungri told GD.

‘Yahhh,maknae! You wanna die?’ Jiyong yelled at their maknae.

All of them are laughing at GD’s reaction because he seems so nervous.

 

‘Don’t worry, Jiyongie. If it’s Seungri, I’ll tell Sica to cancel the blind date,’ Top told them as-a-matter-of-fact.

‘Yahhh,hyung! You are unfair. I want to attend a blind date too.’

‘Maknae-ah, you still young and plus, you already have many girls around you,’ Taeyang said.

‘Yes, that’s true. Girls are always fighting over me, so I don’t need blind date like both of you,’ Seungri said while pointing at GD n Taeyang.

GD slightly hits Seungri’s head and he immediately stopped talking nonsense.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, you should get going now. You cannot be late because Jessica doesn’t like to wait,’ Top told him.

‘Arasso, hyung. I’ll go now. See you later guys,’ GD bids .

‘Good luck, Jiyongie. Relax, don’t be nervous,’ Taeyang said n punched his shoulder.

‘Good luck, hyung,’ Daesung n Seungri said and patted their leader’s back.

‘Enjoy your date, Jiyongie. Be nice to my dungseng, arasso?’ Top told him.

‘Arasso!  Bye guys,’ he walked out of the room and heading to his manager car. His manager drove him to the restaurant that Top already reserved for his blind date.

 

-GD’s POV-

Gosh, I’m so nervous!

Relax , Kwon Jiyong! Everything is gonna be okay.

I’m BB’s G-Dragon! I can do this…

Finally, after gaining my confidence and waiting for almost 3 years, I got this once in a life time chance.

I must show her G-Dragon’s charms..hwaiting!.

-End GD’s POV-

 

Meanwhile at SME’s building

‘YoonYul, I need to go now for u-know-what,’ Jessica told Yoona n Yuri.

‘Okay, onnie. I’m so excited for you. I wonder who he is. I bet he must be very good looking because he is Top oppas friend,’ Yoona said excitedly.

‘Yeah, that’s right. You must tell us everything when you got back home, arasso?’ Yuri told her.

‘Arasso. I’ll go now.’

‘I’m really hoping the best for you. It’s time for you to find your true love and forget all the sadness that fishy gave you,’ Yuri told her best friend and Yoona nodded in agreement.

Jessica just smiling and she waves her hand to her royal family and walks to the basement to wait for someone to get her.

While she was walking, someone grabbed his wrist.

 

‘Oppa, what are you doing?’ Jessica asked Donghae.

‘Are you going for another blind date?’ he asked.

‘I…how do you know?’

‘I heard you talking with Yoona n Yuri. Are you going for blind date again?’ he asked her again.

‘Yes, I am. Mweyo?’

‘Sica, please don’t do this. Please don’t go,’ he begged her.

‘Oppa, please stop doing this. Someone might see this.’

‘I don’t care. Let them see US.’

 

‘Us?! There is no US anymore since you dumped me 2 years ago, oppa. Remember?’

‘Don’t deny your own feeling, Sica. Don’t lie to yourself. I know you still love me.’

‘So what if I still love you? You will still act like you always do. You will be nice to me, but when your fans spotted something about us, you will ignored me and pretended like I don’t exist and then you will come to me again. Again and again you were doing the same things. It hurts me, oppa. Am I that easy to you?’ Jessica told him with tears in her eyes.

Donghae is speechless when Jessica saying that to him because it’s true. He wants to be in a relationship with Jessica but he afraid of his fans reaction if they found out. So, for the time being, he just wants Jessica by his side, only for him. He doesn’t want her to seeing any guys besides him. Plus, he knows Jessica still love him, so that’s his advantage. He knows that’s really selfish but he just can’t bear seeing Sica with any guys besides him.

 

‘Fine, you can go but you know yourself how you will end up,’ Donghae said a little bit cocky.

‘What do you mean?’

‘You think I don’t know how all your blind dates end up? You can’t be more than friend with them because you still love me.’

‘Huh, that’s might be true. But I’m telling you, this is gonna be my last blind date because I know I’ll like this guy more than I like you, oppa,’ Jessica said seriously.

‘Who is he?’ Donghae asked curiously.

‘I don’t’ know, its blind date, remember? And you don’t need to know too. But I have the feeling that he will be the one for me, oppa,’ she said confidently and leaving him behind.

Jessica got into the car that Top sent to get her and the driver drove her off.

 

-Jessica POV-

Aishhh, Jung Jessica. You are so stupid. Why did you say that to Fishy oppa?

‘He will be the one for me’…Seriously, why did I say that?

‘I’ll like this guy more than I like you,oppa’…is there any guy I’ll like more than Donghae oppa?..*sighs

I wonder who my blind date……is

Aishhh, this is gonna be a very long day………….

-End POV-

 

At the restaurant

GD already arrived and is nervously waiting for Jessica. He already ordered the foods because Top has told him Jessica’s favorites. The foods are already served and now he is waiting for the ice princess, Jessica.

Knock knock

After knocking twice, Jessica walks into the room. He saw a guy sitting at the table but she can’t see his face because he was facing the other side. She can only see his back.

Jessica walks towards her blind date and when she is in front of that guy, she is totally shocked.

‘It’s you?!’ Jessica almost yelled.


merry christmass everyone..:)

@sone226 thanks for reading, commenting n loving this ff..:)