A Bright New Day

A JiSica Love Story

The sun light makes GD slowly opens his eyes. He rubs his eyes and the moment his eyes were opened, a smile formed on his face. He’s never been so happy when he woke up in the morning but this is the special one. He feels really happy when he wakes up because Jessica is sleeping in his arms. He gently pushes hairs that's covering her pretty face. He looks at his watch and it’s already 8 am.

Honestly, he never woke up that early in the morning except if he has an early morning schedule. He’s a real sleepy head and he knew that Jessica is the sleeping beauty. They make a sleepy head couple.

 

‘Princess, wakes up. It’s morning,’ GD whispered to Jessica.

But she didn’t budge even an inch, she’s still sleeping soundly. GD smiled at her.

‘She’s really adorable when she’s asleep,’ GD thought.

‘Princess, wake up wake up,’ GD said while gently shaking her shoulder.

But Jessica is been Jessica. She’s still didn’t move.

GD chuckled, he looks down at her face.

‘Sica, wake up,’ he said and gave a peck on her lips.

 

Finally, Jessica is awakes. She rubbed her eyes and slowly opens her eyes and when she looks up, she saw a smiling GD.

‘Good morning,’ she said and smiled to him.

‘Morning, princess,’ GD said.

‘Uahhhhh,’ she yawned and then she hugs GD’s waist tightly.

‘You are still sleepy?’ GD asked.

‘Neh, I never wake up this early~~~,’ she whined.

‘You are a sleepy head,’ GD pinched her cheeks.

‘Awww~~~~’

 

‘Where’s my morning kiss?’ GD asked cheekily.

‘Morning kiss? You didn’t give me any. So why should I give it to you?’ she asked playfully.

‘I just kissed you. That’s why you wake up. Because the power of my kiss,’ GD said while pointed at his lips.

Jessica giggles and then she looks up at him.

‘Chuppp,’ she gives a peck on his lips.

‘Thank you,’ GD smiled cheekily.

 

They enjoyed the morning view and breathe the fresh air together.

‘Oppa, you are gonna be busy this year right? With your duos promotions and BB’s comeback,’ she said worriedly, still hugging him.

‘Yeah, but don’t worry. I’ll always have times for my princess,’ GD said and pinched her nose.

‘You better be,’ Jessica said.

‘And I bet you will be busy too with Japan’s promotions.’

Jessica nodded and sighed.

‘Honestly, I’m really tired, oppa. I want to go for a holiday at a quiet place,’ she said.

‘I can accompany you,’ GD said happily.

‘Ani. If rumors spread, it’ll be bad,’ Jessica told him.

‘I’m not scared of rumors. In fact, I want to tell the world that SNSD’s Jessica is mine, so other guys must back off,’ he said.

‘You are so cheesy and mushy,’ Jessica said and slightly hits his chest.

GD chuckled and he kissed the top of her head. No one can imagine how much he loves this girl, he will do anything to avoid from losing her.

 

‘We should go back now. My members will nag at me for not coming home last night,’ Jessica sighed.

‘You are a big girl, not underaged,’ GD told her, jokingly.

‘I know but they are always like that.’

‘Chincha?.. So, let’s go,’ GD said.

‘Nehh,’ she said but she’s still hugging him tightly, don’t want to let go. She’s really been lovesick now.

GD chuckeld because she’s obviously didn’t want to part from him and so do him.

 

‘Let’s stay for a while,’ she whispered.

‘Yeah, I’m thinking the same with you,’ GD said and he hugs her tightly.

‘Sarangheyo, oppa,’ she whispered softly.

‘Sarangheyo, princess,’ he said back while smiling. He can really feels Jessica’s love for him now and that’s make him so blissful.

They stayed in each other arms for a moment before they’re heading back to their respective dorms.


@JaesicaIsReal   bingo!! that's Jessica's rival..hehehe

 

thanks for reading n leaving comments everyone!!..:))  you motivate me by your comments..kekeke

new chapters for my loyal readers...kekeke

enjoy it!!..:))