chapter 87

A JiSica Love Story

GD and Jessica are at the one of the Nicole Fashion Group’s boutique in Seoul. GD has reserved the boutique for that day, so that they can choose their wedding outfits with ease and comfortable and secretly.

Not only JiSica, some of their members are there too. Taeyang, Top, Yuri, Tiffany, Yoona, Sooyoung and Krystal are there too to choose their own outfits for the JiSica’s wedding.Taeyang will be GD’s best man while all SNSD members and Krystal are the flower girls.

 

‘Onnie, you have tried 8 dresses already. Still none that you like?’ Yoona asked.

‘That’s right,’ Krystal agreed.

‘Neh, Sica. I’m tired just seeing you changing,’ Taeyang told her.

‘Just let her be. If not, she’ll cry again. You know how she behaves now,’ GD whispered to Taeyang.

 

‘I still didn’t like any of them. Oppa, what do you think this dress?’ she asked GD.

‘Ermm, it’s pretty but it’s too simple. You need to look fabulous and outstanding on our wedding day,’ GD told her.

‘See, Jiyong oppa didn’t like it too,’ she said to all of them.

‘Aigoooo, both of you are called the fashionista couple with a perfect reason. It’s so hard to fulfill your taste,’ Yuri said to the couple.

‘That’s right. I think Sica needs to try all of the dresses in here,’ Top said jokingly.

GD just smiles while Jessica steps into the changing room again, to try another dress.

‘Baby, be careful,’ GD reminds her.

 

‘Jiyong oppa, you tell her that every time she walks. Aren’t you tired?’ Yoona .

‘Neh, oppa. We are worry about her too but we are sure that she stills can walk properly. Her baby bump is still invisible,’ Tiffany told him.

‘I know but I just couldn’t help it. I’m worried about my future wife and my baby,’ GD said.

‘Aigoo, so, this is how a father-to-be acted,’ Top sighed playfully.

 

Right then, Jessica walks out from the changing room with the boutique’s assistant. As soon as they saw her, all of their eyes are wide open. Jessica looks stunning and fabulous in that dress. The dress fits her slim figures perfectly.

‘How do I look?’ she asked while posing like a model.

‘You look fabulous,’ GD said in amazement.

‘Onnie, you look so gorgeous,’ Krystal told her.

‘Wow, Jessi, you look stunning,’ Tiffany blurted in English.

‘Are you my little Sica?’ Top asked playfully.

Yuri, Yoona, Taeyang and Sooyoung just stare at her with their eyes are wide opened.

 

‘Chincha? You like it, oppa?’ she asked GD.

‘Of course. That dress suits you perfectly,’ he said while smiling.

‘Okay, I’ll take this dress,’ Jessica said brightly.

‘Finally, we succeed to find a perfect wedding dress for Sica,’ Yuri said loudly.

‘keke.. Thank you little baby for not troubling mummy and lets mummy wearing this gorgeous dress,’ Jessica said to her baby while rubbing her belly.

‘I hope you still can wear that dress on the wedding day. I hope my niece/nephew will not give you trouble,’ Tiffany said jokingly.

‘No,no. My baby will behave until their daddy and mummy get married. He will not show himself until we are married, right, baby?’ Jessica talks to her baby again.

All of them smiles seeing Jessica talked to her baby. She looks so cute and adorable when she’s talking with her baby. She and GD really like to talk to their baby.

 

Jessica is in the changing room, changes to her clothes, when 3 handsome figures appeared in the boutique.

‘Oh, oppadeul. Long times no see,’ the girls greeted them.

‘Anniyong girls. How are you?’ Jaejoong greeted back.

‘Oh, hyung. You are here,’ GD said.

They are greeting each other when Jessica steps out of the changing room.

 

‘Opppaaaaaa~~~’ she said excitedly.

She slightly runs to hug her oppadeul.

‘Baby, don’t run!’ GD said worriedly.

‘Yahhh, watch your steps!’ Hyunjoong yelled at her.

She’s already in Jaejoong’s arms, hugging him tightly.

 

‘I miss you so much, oppa,’ she said while broking their hugs.

‘I miss you too, little princess,’ he said while smiling.

‘Hyung, she’s not that little anymore. She has a baby inside her now,’ Top told him playfully.

Jessica hugs Hyunjoong and Yoochun too. She really misses all of them so much.

 

‘How do you know that we are here?’ she asked the trios.

‘Jiyong asked us to come here. He said that you miss us a lot,’ Yoochun said.

‘Really? Kombawo, oppa,’ she said and hugs GD, who is already at her side.

‘Anything for you,’ GD said cheesily.

 

‘So, how’s our princess?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘I’m fine except for the morning sickness and nausea. Aigoo, it’s really uncomfortable,’ she sighed.

‘Really? Poor you,’ Hyunjoong said and pats her head.

‘But, that’s nothing compared to Jiyong’s sufferings,’ Taeyang said jokingly.

‘What do you mean?’ Yoochun asked.

‘Your little princess here is really fussy and oversensitive since she’s pregnant. And, she’s sulking with me almost every day,’ GD told them.

‘Chincha-yo?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘Neh, hyung. She’s really driving me crazy,’ GD said playfully.

‘Aigoo, Sica. Why are you behaving like that?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘It’s not me. It’s my baby,’ she said sourly.

‘Yeah, right. Your baby asked you to sulk with Jiyongie every day?’ Top asked sarcastically.

 

‘I’m not purposely sulking or get mad at Jiyong oppa. It’s just happened. What can I do?’ she said sadly.

‘Are you sulking now?’ Yoochun .

‘Ani,’ she said bitterly.

‘See, she’s mad at me right now,’ GD told them.

‘Are you already tired coaxing and caring for me?’ she asked GD quietly, tears gleaming in her eyes.

‘Aigoo, of course not. I know you are acting like this because of our baby. Don’t cry please,’ GD coaxed her lovingly.

‘Princess, you are definitely oversensitive. Jiyong didn’t mean like that, so, don’t cry,’ Jaejoong coaxed his beloved dungseng.

‘I know but I just couldn’t stop my tears,’ she said quietly.

GD gently wipes off her tears. He’s already used to that kind of situation. She’s easily got teary since she’s pregnant.

 

‘Aisshh this is so weird. Knowing that my little princess is a pregnant woman now,’ Jaejoong sighed.

‘Neh, and it’s gonna be more weird when she has big belly soon,’ Top said.

‘Aigoo, all of you need to accept the fact that your little princess is not little anymore. She’s a mother-to-be,’ Sooyoung told them.

‘That’s right. Sica-ah, are you already gaining weight? You look chubby now,’ Yoochun asked.

‘Omo! Chincha-yo, oppa? Ottoke?’ she freaked out.

‘Hyung, stop scaring her like that. She’s really panicked about her weight now,’ GD told him.

‘Ottoke? Do I really look chubby?’ Jessica asked.

‘Ani. You look like always. Nothing changed, yet,’ GD told her.

‘Neh, Sica-ah. Don’t worry. Later on, you will become really fat but not now,’ Hyunjoong .

‘Aigoo, I will really become fat soon,’ she sighed.

All of them laugh seeing her childish and cute acts.

 

‘Sica, we will choose our own dress now. So, please give your judgment,’ Yuri said to her.

‘Ahh, arasso,’ she said.

Jessica pulls GD and Jaejoong with her to sit on the couch.

‘Yahh, you just abandon us like this?’ Hyunjoong playfully scolded her.

‘Neh, what about us? You only care for your G-Dragon and Jaejoong hyung,’ Yoochun said.

‘Mianhe, oppa. I only have two hands. One for my GD and another one for my Jaejoong oppa,’ she said playfully.

‘Aigoo, I wonder why I love you so much even though you always being ignorant to me,’ Hyunjoong sighed.

‘Oppa, you know that I love you too. You are my beloved oppa,’ she said brightly.

‘Whatever. I’ll forgive you this time because you are pregnant with my niece/nephew,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘That’s right,’ Yoochun said.

 

‘Here, your favorite chocolates for you,’ Hyunjoong said while giving a paper bag to her.

‘Wow, kombawo oppa! You are definitely the best!’ she said happily.

‘Not only him. That’s chocolates are from three of us,’ Jaejoong told her.

‘Chincha? Kombawo,’ she said while hugging onto Jae’s arm.

GD chuckles seeing his girlfriend with her beloved oppadeul.

 

‘Princess, you should stop making Jiyong having headache because of your mood swings and your fussiness,’ Jaejoong told her.

‘Neh, stop sulking every day. Poor your GD,’ Yoochun said jokingly.

‘I didn’t mean to be like that. I don’t know what’s wrong with myself,’ she said while pouting.

‘We know it’s because of your baby but, you should control yourself. Don’t you feel sorry for your beloved boy friend?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘Mianhe, oppa. I’m really sorry because I bothered you so much,’ she apologized to GD.

‘It’s okay. I’m fine as long as you and our baby are happy,’ GD said while smiling to her.

Jessica hugs him lovingly, thankful having him as her boyfriend. The MILO gang smile seeing the couple, the future parents, and the young parents.

 

After that, they watch the other girls choosing their dress and the boys choosing their suits. Jessica is really happy because her MILO oppadeul are with her. Honestly, she really misses them so much.

They are talking to each other while giving their opinion on the flower girls’ dress. After keep on asking the girls to change about 4 times, finally Jessica is satisfied with dresses that they chose. While GD changes his suit for almost 5 times before both he and Jessica are satisfied.

Jessica keeps on talking with her MILO oppadeul, happily. After almost 3 hours, they are done with their wedding outfits. The MILO gang already left because they have their own schedules. GD, Top and Taeyang are going to YGE because they have a meeting with YG while Jessica and the other girls will be heading to SME.

 

‘Take care, okay? Watch your steps. Don’t run or jumping around,’ GD told her sternly.

‘Aigoo, oppa. I know, so, don’t worry,’ she assured him.

‘Girls, please take care of her. I know she’s stubborn and sometimes clumsy too,’ GD told the other girls.

‘Don’t worry, oppa. We will take good care of her and our niece,’ Yuri said.

‘Neh, hyungboo. Don’t worry,’ Krystal assured him too.

‘Soojungie, take care of your onnie, arasso?’ he told Krystal.

‘Neh, arasso. I promised,’ Krystal said brightly.

 

‘Aishh, Jiyongie. Don’t worry too much,’ Top sighed playfully.

‘Neh, the girls will take good care of her and once she’s at SME, there are many other people that will take care of her like a queen,’ Taeyang said.

‘That’s soooo trueee,’ Yoona agreed.

‘Arasso,’ GD said.

 

Top and Taeyang hugs Jessica and bids farewell to the other girls. GD did the same too to the other girls.

‘See you tonight, take care, baby. Love you,’ GD said softly while hugging her.

‘Neh, oppa. Love you too,’she said.

He kisses her lips for a brief moment.

 

‘Little baby, daddy will see you tonight,’ he talks to their baby while touching her stomach.

‘Soojungie, see ya,’ GD said and hugs Krystal.

‘Bye, oppa,’ Jessica said and all of them gets into their own vans, heading to their respective agencies.


preview

‘Are you feeling okay today?’ GD asked, in the van.

‘Neh, I’m totally fine,’ she said brightly.

‘Good, but, are you doing something I forbid you to do?’ he asked her.

‘Ermmm, i..i..’

‘You did, aren’t you? You dance?’ he asked.

‘Neh, but just a bit. Not the full dance,’ she told him quietly.

‘Why are you so stubborn?’ he asked her.


i think brother in law=hyungboo, right? honestly, i'm not really sure..

enjoy these new chapters..thanks for ur comments before..

keep on dropping ur comment for me..

 

@g-sica  u want me to write their wedding in details?...huhu..i can't promised that but i'll try..but, i can promised you that i'll write their honeymoon..wedding, still unsure..huhu..sorry if i dissappointed you..i'll try to daily update..:))

@sooyeon_1804  i'm updated..keke..sorry for make you waiting..enjoyyy..:))