Vacation Pt. 2

A JiSica Love Story

2nd days of the vacation

 

The couple is planning to walk at the seaside and swim at the beach. Jessica is in the bathroom, wearing her swimming suit. Once she steps out of the bathroom, GD’s jaw drops because she looks so y and hot in that swimsuit. Her S-lines and curves are really shown in that suit.

jessica wears this swimsuit..imagines her in this swimsuit..jessica wears this..imagine her in this swimsuit..

 

‘Oppa, why are you staring at me?’ Jessica asked shyly.

‘Wow, you look so damn y,’ GD said in amazement. Jessica is blushing hearing his compliment.

‘Stop staring, oppa. Let’s go,’ she said and holds his hand.

‘No, no. You cannot go outside wearing that,’ GD said while pointing to her swimsuit.

‘Mweyo?’

‘Andwe! All guys will look and stare at you,’ he said jealously. Jessica chuckled at his jealousy.

‘Aishh, oppaaaa. No one will look at me.’

‘Andwe! Go and wear your baby t-shirt and pant,’ he told her.

‘Oppaaaaa, don’t be too conservative,’ she whines playfully.

‘I don’t like other guys staring at my girl. So, go and change,’ he told her sternly.

Jessica gives a peck on his lips.

 

‘No,no, that peck cannot change my mind.’

‘Oppaaaaaaaaaa,’ she whined cutely.

‘Baby, please. I don’t want other guys staring at you because you look so damn hot and y in that bikini,’ he told her.

‘Oppa, we are in Saipan, at the beach. All girls wear bikini and swimsuit here. If I wear t-shirt and pant, they will think that I’m weird,’ she said.

‘But…’

‘No but. Come on, let’s go before I change this swimsuit and wears a very y bikini,’ she playfully threats him and pulls his hand.

‘Aisshhh, chincha,’ GD sighed while Jessica chuckles at him.

 

They are walking to the seaside by holding hand, and likes GD predicted, many guys are staring and looking at Jessica.

‘See, I told you. They are all staring at you,’ he said while hugging her waist tightly.

‘Aniya. They didn’t staring at me. That’s just your imagination,’ she said playfully.

‘They are staring at you,’ he said with full of jealousy.

‘Aigoo, I never knew that G-Dragon is such a conservative guy,’ she said jokingly.

‘I’m conservative when it’s about my girl. Honestly, I really dislike your outfit for Genie. Your short pants are too short,’ he told her.

‘Yeah right. And all this time, you have been flirting with hot and y girls in your MV.  I thought you like y girls and you want your gf to be y,’ she said playfully.

‘That’s only for the MV. I’m not like that in real life, you know that. I want a y gf like you but your iness is only for me, not for the other guys,’ he told her.

‘Aishh, oppa. Stop being so old-fashioned. My heart, my love and my eyes are only for you, no one else,’ she said cheesily while wrapping her arms around his waist.

 

GD smiles at her, he gives in for her but he’s still can’t stop himself from jealousy when many guys are staring at his gf. But he’s also proud because that girl is his and he saw many guys are jealously looking at him when Jessica hugs him tightly and kissing him. He just smirks at them when he caught their eyes.

 

They are laying down at the seaside. Before that, they applied suns cream for each other. GD applies the cream on Jessica’s back and after that she applied for him. They are so happy with each other company.

GD is swimming at the beach while Jessica is still rested while reading a magazine at the seaside. Then, GD approached her and lifts her up and running to the beach with her in his arms. He throws her into the water and Jessica lets out dolphin screams. GD is laughing at her. Then, after that, they swim together.

While in the water, GD piggybacks Jessica. Jessica wraps her arms around his neck and occasionally kisses him on the cheeks and on the lips. They look so in love and so blissful. After swimming about half an hour, they laid down on the sand, at the seaside, arms in arms.

 

‘You know, I always dream about a vacation together with you and now, my dreams come true,’ GD said happily.

‘Me too,’ she said shortly while brushing his bare chest. She is on top of GD, on his chest while his right hand is on her waist.

‘What do you love about me? I know that you like manly guy. Guys that have muscular body like Daniel Henny, Josh Harnett and Rain. So, why do you fell in love with me? What you like the most about me that beat all your ideal guys?’ he asked her.

‘Ermm, I don’t know. I just know that I really like you. There’s no particular reason,’ she said earnestly and brushing his lips with her fingers.

‘You just like me? Not love?’ he asked her playfully.

‘Aishh, oppa, you know that I love you,’ she said softly and gives a peck on his lips.

 

‘So, you don’t know what you really love about me?’ he asked her again.

‘Well, maybe I love you because you are such a sweet guy, very cheesy, cute, handsome and most important is, you love me,’ she said truthfully while caressing his face.

‘I do love you so much but I’m just curious because I’m totally opposite your ideal type,’ he told her jokingly.

‘I know. Well, love is blind and I must be blind because I fall in love with you,’ she said playfully.

‘You are so mean,’ he pinched her nose.

‘Awww,’ she whined and pouted.

GD leans his head up and kisses her lips.

 

‘I really like it when you pouted,’ he said.

‘Well, you are not the only one,’ she said jokingly.

‘I know. Many guys fall in love with your pouty lips. I remember that actor, what’s his name again?’ he asked her.

‘Ji Suk oppa. Seo Ji Suk,’ she told him.

‘That’s right. I’m really mad at you for being lovey-dovey with him on that show,’ he pretended sulking.

‘That’s only for the show, for the viewers’ attraction. You know how much he likes me,’ she said jokingly.

‘But no one can beat me because I love you longer than everyone else. No one can beat my undying love for you,’ he told her.

‘That’s right. That’s why I’m crazy about you,’ she said and rested her head on his bare chest.

‘You make me crazy too,’ GD said and her wet brunette hairs.

 

‘Oppa, let’s go. I’m hungry,’she said and lifted her head from his chest.

‘Neh, let’s go,’ he said.

Jessica tries to get up but she couldn’t because GD’s hand still on her waist. She looks at him and he smiles at her.

‘Kiss me first. Then, we can go and eat,’ he told her cheekily.

Jessica giggles and she kisses his lips. They kiss passionately before parted and heading to their room.

 

The couple is really enjoying their moments. They are walking at the seaside, riding a bicycle, visiting interesting places, watching sunset and sunrise. For the whole days of their vacation, they are really enjoying their times. At night, they slept together on the bed but they never did you-know-what because Jessica seems didn’t ready for it and GD never will never force her to do it.