Come To Play pt 1

A JiSica Love Story

this chapter really pressuring me and i think it's a bit crappy..mianhe....huhuhu


Come to Play JiSica’s Special

The MCs --> Yoo Jae Suk- YJS, Wonhee

Main Guests--> G-Dragon, Jessica

Special guests-->Top, Taeyang, Yuri, Park Min Young, Kim Heechul, Jang Geun Suk, Kim Hyunjoong, Se7en, Hongki

 

‘Yoromeun, anniyonghaseyo! We meet again in Come To play,’ YJS greeted the audiences and viewers.

‘Neh, anniyonghaseyo. Wahh, today is a really special episode for our viewers,’ Wonhee said.

‘Neh, everyone has been anticipated this episode. Wah, chincha. The audiences here are too many than always,’ YJS said excitedly.

‘Okay, without wasting any times, let’s welcome our main guest for today,’ Wonhee said excitedly.

‘BB’s G-Dragon-shi and SNSD’s Jessica-shi!’

The couple walks into the studio, holding hands and waving. They are smiling brightly.

 

‘Anniyonghaseyo. I’m BB’s leader, G-Dragon imnida,’ GD greeted.

‘Anniyonghaseyo. I’m SNSD’s Ice Princess, Jessica imnida,’ Jessica greeted.

 

‘Waa, both of you are so gorgeous together,’ Wonhee said.

‘Kamsahamnida,’ the couple thanked and smiles.

‘Please, take a sit, Jiyong-shi and Jessica-shi,’ Jaesuk said to the couple.

Both GD and Jessica sit on the chairs at the MC’s right’s side.

 

‘Kombawo,’ the couple said with smiles.

‘So, today as everyone knows, is the JiSica’s special episode of Come to Play. Everyone has been waiting for this, right?’ Jaesuk asked the audiences and they all cheered excitedly.

‘Jiyong-shi, how is your life now?’ Wonhee asked GD.

‘It’s really good and blissful,’ GD said cheekily. The couple is still holding hands.

‘Waa, you are sure so blissful. They are holding hands since they enter the studio until now,’ Jaesuk said while pointed at their interlocking fingers.

‘It’s become a habit for me. I need to hold her hands, so that I knew she’s always by my side,’ GD said cheesily.

 

‘Wahh, it’s so cheesy,’ Jaesuk said palyfully to the couple.

‘He’s always like that. So cheesy,’ Jessica said playfully.

‘Chincha yo? G-Dragon is a cheesy guy?’ Jaesuk asked, surprised.

‘Nehh, he is so cheesy and mushy,’ Jessica said again while giggling.

‘Yahh, you are cheesy too and childish,’ GD said while pinching her nose. All the audiences cheer in awed.

‘Awwww, so cute.’

 

‘Well, we will know soon who is cheesy, who is mushy, who is childish because we have special guests with us. Let’s us introduce our special guests for today,’ Jaesuk said excitedly.

‘Let’s welcome BB’s Top and Taeyang, SNSD’s Yuri, Suju’s Kim Heechul, Jang Geun Suk, Park Min Young, SS501 Kim Hyunjoong, Se7en and Ft Island’s Hongki!’

All the special guests walk in the studio and take their own seats.

 

‘Waa, so many guests for today,’ Wonhee said.

‘Neh, and all of them are Jiyong and Jessica’s closed friends,’ Jaesuk said.

‘So, we know that Top, Taeyang and Se7en are here for Jiyong-shi, while Heechul, Park Min Young and Yuri are for Jessica-shi. Hyunjoong-shi, who are you for today? Jiyong or Jessica?’ Jaesuk asked him.

‘I’m here for the melted ice princess,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Ahh, so you are closed with Jessica-shi?’

‘Neh, she’s like my little sister,’ Hyunjoong said.

 

‘And Geun Suk-shi, who are your closed friend between these two?’ Wonhee asked while pointing to the couple.

‘Well, I’m here for the ice princess too, Jung Sooyoen,’ Geun Suk said.

‘Ahh, and Hongki-shi, you are here for?’

‘I’m here for the ice princess too, the scary Sica noona,’ Hongki said playfully.

‘Yahh!’ Jessica said loudly to Hongki.

‘Oh, Jessica gets mad already,’ Jaesuk said.

‘She’s always like that. Scary, loud and violent,’ Heechul said as-a-matter-of-fact.

All the guests are laughing at his comment.

 

Wow, Jessica seems to know a lot of people,’ Wonhee said in admirement.

‘Well, this is only ¼ of her celebrities’ friends. She has many others,’ GD told the MCs.

‘Oh, chincha yo, Jiyong-shi?’

‘Neh, she’s very sociable,’GD said while Jessica is just smiling.

‘I trained for 7 years, so that’s why I know quite a lot of people,’ Jessica said.

‘Ooo, and Jiyong-shi? I noticed all your friends are from your agency,’ Jaesuk said jokingly.

‘Neh, I didn’t close with any people from other agencies. But now, I am closed with them because of Sica,’ GD told him.

‘Ooo, that’s really great. I need a friend like Jessica too,’ Wonhee said.

‘So that you can get all the hot, famous idols for you?’ Jaesuk asked playfully and make the others laugh.

 

‘So, how long all of you known Jessica?’ Jaesuk asked them.

‘I knew her since our training. She’s really young at that time,’ Heechul said.

‘I known her a year before she debuted. Heechul hyung introduced us, and since then, we became closed,’ Geun Suk said.

‘Same with me. I knew her since her training time,’ MinYoung told them.

‘I just knew her last 2 years. During her Genie’s promotion. Someone introduced us to each other,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘I knew Sica noona recently, when the Hee-line’s gathered and she’s there too,’ Hongki told them.

‘Hee-line’s?’ Jaesuk asked.

 

‘Neh, Heechul hyung’s lines. Like Yoo-line’s and Kang-line’s,’ Hongki told him jokingly.

‘Heechul-shi, you already have your own lines in such a young age,’ Jaesuk said playfully.

‘Well, everyone wants to be with me. So, what can I do?’ Heechul said proudly.

‘I’m the exception,’ Jessica said coolly.

‘Yahh, you are my twins. You are the 1st in my lines,’ Heechul told her.

‘I’m not your twins,’ Jessica said coldly.

‘Yes, you are!’Heechul yelled.

‘Ermm, Heechul-shi, Sica-shi. We are recording right now. If you want to fight, please wait when we change tape, then you can fight with each other,’ Jaesuk said and makes the others laugh.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, from what I see, Jessica is really sociable. What do you think?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Neh, she’s really sociable because she’s an easy going girl but sometimes I thought she has double personalities,’ he told him.

‘Bwoh?’ Jessica asked her boyfriend, surprised.

‘Double personalities? What do you mean?’ Wonhee asked.

‘Well, when she’s with her Hee-lines’, she’s loud, active and as crazy as the others. All of you know how crazy Heechul hyung is, right? Same goes to all of his lines. Geunsuk hyung, Hongki and Jonghun are the same. They are sooo crazy and loud. And when Jessica is with them, she becomes like them. She’s sometimes being cold to them but it didn’t left any impact to any of them. They are really closed with her but they are always bickering with each other. That’s their way showing their affectionates,’ GD told.

 

‘That’s sooo true. Sica noona is so loud, violent and scary when she’s with us,’ Hongki said.

‘Yahh, Jiyong-ah. You said I’m crazy?’ Heehchul asked loudly.

‘You are crazy, hyung. Everyone knew it. Jessica becomes Heechul hyung’s twins when she’s with them but she’s really different when she’s with her MILO….’ GD suddenly stops talking.

‘Can I say this in broadcasting?’ he asked Jessica.

‘What is it, Jiyong-shi? You make us curious,’ Jaesuk said eagerly.

‘Can i?’ GD asked her again while she’s just makes blank expression.

‘Aishh, Jiyong-ah, just tell us already,’ Jaesuk told him eagerly, again.

 

‘Jiyong, just tell already. You have mentioned they key word, MILO,’ Hyunjoong told him.

‘Ahh, that’s right… Okay, when she’s with her MILO gang, she acted really different compares when she’s with her Heelines’,’ GD said.

‘MILO gang?’ WOnhee asked.

‘Hyunjoong hyung and Top hyung have a little gang with the other two guys, they are idols too. Sica is really closed with them,’ GD told her.

‘Ahh, so, you said she acted differently. How is it?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘When she’s with her MILO gang, she acted like a little princess, a little kid. She’s like a little sister for them. She’s really cute, sweet and adorable when she’s with her MILO oppadeul. Very different when she’s with her Hee-lines,’ GD told.

 

‘Really, Jessica-shi?’ Jaesuk asked her.

‘Nehh,’ she said shortly while laughing.

‘Why you acted differently? You are not having some kind of disease right?’ he asked again, playfully.

‘Nooooo….Every one knows Kim Heechul right? Every one knows how crazy he is and how loud he is. Same with Geunsuk oppa, Hongki and Jonghun. They are like Heechul oppa’s juniors. They treated me like I’m one of their guy’s friends. So, automatically I somehow become like them when we hang out together. If I’m unknowingly doing aegyo, they will yelled at me, especially Heechul oppa and Hongki. So, that’s why I’m always being cold to them. But, it’s different with my MILO oppadeul because they are so kind, caring, sweet and nice. They treated and pampered me like a little kid, so that’s why I’m different when I’m with them. I’m not acting but it’s just spontaneously and automatically happened like that,’ Jessica explained.

‘Yahh, why is your MILO oppadeul are kind, nice etc but me, crazy, loud etc?’ Heechul yelled at her.

‘Sorry Heechul-shi. I’m the nice, kind and sweet guy,’ Hyunjoong told him playfully but proud.

 

‘Because you are indeed crazy, Heechul oppa. You see that, Jaesuk oppa? That’s how he always talks to me. So loud. But, among my MILO oppadeul, Hyunjoong oppa is a bit mean to me,’ she said playfully.

‘Jung Jessica, since when I’m mean to you?’ Hyunjoong asked her.

‘See, that’s how Hyunjoong oppa reacts. It’s different with Heechul oppa, right?’ Jessica told Jaesuk and the others.

‘Neh, it’s really different. Heechul-shi, just accept the fact, please,’ Jaesuk said playfully and make others laugh again.

 

‘Ah, so, that’s it? Jiyong-shi, what is your first impression when you met her MILO gang and Heelines’? Aishh, their names are so weird, MILO,’ Jaesuk sighed and the others laugh again.

‘When I first met with her MILO gang, I can get along very well with them. I’m really comfortable with them since our first met. But, with Heeline’s, I’m really nervous. I take time before I got comfortable with them and get closed. Before I met with them for the 1st time, I’m really nervous because honestly, before I know Heechul hyung, I always thought that he is weird,’ he said.

‘Yahhhh!’ Heechul yelled at him playfully.

 

‘It’s the truth and when we met, I’m really nervous, hyung,’ GD told Heechul.

‘Neh, Jiyong hyung is really anxious. We can see it. Then, when Heechul hyung forced him to dance with us, he couldn’t say no,’ Hongki said.

‘Dance?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Neh, dance to girl groups’ songs,’ Geunsuk told him.

‘G-Dragon dances girl groups’ songs?’ Jaesuk asked, surprised.

‘Neh, and he dances quite well,’ Hongki said.

 

‘Show us, show us, show us,’ Se7en chanted and then the entire guest are chanting together.

‘Ahh, shiro! It’s embarrassing,’ GD said while Jessica is laughing.

‘Aishh, come one Jiyong-shi. You are G-Dragon. You can do everything,’ Jaesuk mocks him.

‘Shiro!’

‘Okay, let’s give the loudest applaud for G-Dragon,’ Jaesuk yelled excitedly even though GD doesn’t agree.

‘Let’s dance!’ Heechul shouted excitedly and he already walks to GD and pulls him.

‘I’ll show how is the situation when Heeline’s gathered,’ Heechul said while pulling Hongki and Geunsuk with him.

‘Sica, you need to join them too,’ Top told her.

Hongki pulls her hand and makes her join them.

 

‘Music cue!’ Jaesuk said excitedly while the others are watching with anticipation.

The PD plays GEE and Hoot. As soon as music plays, the Heelines’ start to dance enthusiastically especially Heechul. All of them crack up when they saw GD dancing to the songs. He is so stiff and awkward but still cute. All of them are laughing loudly seeing the crazyness of Heelines’ and GD’s awkward crab dance and arrow dance. When the music stops, GD quickly drags the-still-laughing Jessica with him and back to their seats. His face is really red because of embarrassment.

‘Waaa, Heechul-shi turns our studio to a cheap club,’ Jaesuk said while still laughing.

‘I never seen Jiyong dance like that.It’s so refreshing,’ Se7en said excitedly.

‘Neh, me too. I never know that Jiyong-shi has that side of him,’ Jaesuk said.

 

‘The truth is, he is the same with Heechul oppa nowadays. When they 1st met, he’s really embarrassed to dance but when he’s started feeling comfortable with them, he becomes just like them. If you see Jiyong oppa dance nowadays with the Heelines’, you will never believe that he is G-Dragon. He becomes just like the other Heelines’,’ Jessica said playfully and laughs.

‘Yahh, you. You want to crush your boyfriend?’he asked jokingly to her while pinching her nose.

‘That’s right. Jiyong is becoming one of my juniors too. He is even crazier than Jonghun now,’ Heechul told them.

‘Aisshh, chincha. I’m doom. My sansaenim will definitely scold me after this gets aired,’ GD sighed playfully and makes the others laugh again.

Jessica smiles while holding onto his arm, lovingly.

‘Mianhe,’ she playfully apologized to him. GD smiles at her and holds her hand.

‘Waaa, we saw the crazyness of Heelines’ in front of our eyes and we saw a new side of Jiyong-shi,’ Jaesuk said, extremely happy with the new discovering about GD.

 

‘Neh, that’s right. So, Jessica-shi, out of all these people here, who are you really2 closed?’ Wonhee asked while pointing to all of the guests.

‘That’s a really hard question because I’m closed with all of them,’ Jessica said.

‘No, you must pick one,’ Jaesuk said.

‘Err..err..’she stuttered.

‘Yah, I’m your twins!’ Heechul yelled playfully.

‘Sooyoen-ah, I’m your special oppa,’ Geunsuk said.

‘Yah, I’m your favorite oppa,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Ani. I’m her favorite oppa and Sica, you need to chose me because I’m the one that’s responsible for the JiSica’s love,’ Top said cheekily.

‘Neh, Top hyung set us for a blind date and that’s how we become closer to each other,’ GD said while smiling.

‘Jiyong-ah, did you know that I once, set up a blind date between Sica n Top?’ Hyunjoong asked.

 

‘Bwoh?’ GD asked, surprised.

‘Ahh, you didn’t know. Sica-ah, you didn’t tell him?’ Hyunjoong asked jokingly.

‘You never tell me that,’ GD said to Jessica.

‘I forgot because it was a long time agooo,’ Jessica said.

‘Aishhh,’ GD groaned while the others are laughing at him.

‘Mweyo? Are you jealous, Jiyongie?’ Top asked him.

‘Ani. It’s just weird because both of you never tell me about that,’ GD told them.

 

‘So, Jessica-shi, what happened to your blind date with Top? Apparently it didn’t turn out well,’ Jaesuk said jokingly.

‘Well, honestly, Hyunjoong oppa always set me up for blind dates. Not only him, Minyoung onni, Geunsuk oppa, Juhyun onnie and some of my closed friends always try to set me up for blind dates. And Top oppa turns out to be one of my blind dates. It’s really a long time ago. That’s how we first know each other, officially. We get along well and from the start, I know that I like  him just like my own brother. So do him, he treats me like a little girl. After that, we become really closed with each other,’ Jessica explains.

‘Ahh, really?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Neh,’ Jessica answered shortly.

 

‘So, now, did you still go for blind dates?’ Wonhee asked her jokingly.

‘She doesn’t go for any blind dates since her last blind date, with Jiyong. He is her last blind date,’ Top said before Jessica could answer.

Jessica laughes at Top’s answer and GD just smiles brightly.