chapter 80

A JiSica Love Story

BB’s dorm

Meanwhile, GD is really clueless why Jessica treated him like that. They just met at the morning and everything was fine, like always. But, out of sudden, Jessica is mad at him. He tried to call her again but she didn’t pick up. So, he called Yuri instead.

 

GD: Yoboseyo, Yuri-ah..

Yuri: Oh, oppa. What is it?

GD: What happened to Sica? She didn’t answer my calls.

Yuri: keke, oppa. She’s mad at you.

GD: Mad? But why?

Yuri: We just watched Come To Play.

GD: Ahh, it’s aired already? I forgot about that.

Yuri: Yep and she’s really2 jealous seeing you with Kim Taehee.

GD: Ahh, that’s why she’s so mad at me.

Yuri: You should saw her face just now. I think she cried.

GD: Really? Aigooo. I’ll be there in minutes.

Yuri: Okay, oppa. See ya..

 

After ended their phone call, GD takes his jacket and car’s key and storming out of his dorm. He’s feeling really guilty because he just makes Jessica sad and cried again.

Once he arrived at SNSD’s dorm, he buzzes the door’s bell.

 

‘Oh, oppa,’ Hyoyeon greeted when she opened the door.

‘Sica?’

‘She’s not here?’ she told him.

‘Bwoh? Where’s she going this late?’ he asked, worried.

‘Oppa, she’s at the rooftop. Your favorite place,’ Yuri yelled from inside.

‘Ahh, okay. Thank you,’ GD thanked and he rushes to the rooftop.

 

When he opens the door to the rooftop, he saw her, sitting on the floor while hugging her knees, her back is leaning against the wall. She is looking up at the sky, enjoying the night view like always. But, she looks sad and unhappy. GD slowly approaches her and when he is standing beside her, she looks at him with a cold expression.

‘Hii, what are you doing here, alone?’ he asked while sitting beside her.

‘What are you doing here?’ she asked coldly.

‘I asked you that question first,’ he said cheekily.

‘I told you I’m not in the mood to meet you or talk to you,’ she said icily.

GD chuckles seeing her coldness towards him. He puts his right arm on her shoulder but she quickly pushes it away.

 

‘Don’t touch me,’ she said.

‘Wow, do you hate me that much?’ he asked jokingly.

She just ignored him and continues looking up at the sky.

‘Baby…’

‘Don’t baby me. Go and baby your Kim Taehee,’ she snapped at him.

 

‘Aigoo, my baby is jealous,’ GD said.

He tries to hold her hand but she pushes him away, again.

‘Why are you here? Go and practice love with her. Leave me,’ she said.

‘Do you really mean that?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said whithout looking at him.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked again while staring to her face.

‘Yeahh, just leave me. And you can date her and be together with her. Go and practice love with her,’ she said while staring into his eyes, holding her sadness and anger.

‘What about you?’

‘I’ll be fine. Just go!’ she said loudly.

‘Okay, if you said so. Remember, you told me to do this,’ he said while standing up and is ready to leave her.

 

GD just walks 2 steps away from her when he heard she’s sobbing. He turns around and saw she’s crying while hugging her knees. He feels really guilty and quickly approaches her and hugs her tightly.

‘Ssshhh, sshh, baby. I’m just joking with you. Don’t cry, I’m really sorry,’ he apologized to her.

‘Do..do..you really want to…to..leave me?’ she sobbed on his chest.

‘Nooo! I’m not leaving you. I’m just teasing you just now,’ he said and kissed the top of her head.

‘I…I’m scared that you gonna leave me,’ she sobbed again.

 

GD broke their hugs. He cupped her face and stares into her red eyes.

‘I’m not gonna leave you. I love you so much. I cannot leave without you, you know that,’ he’s coaxing her.

‘I thought you are bored with me already,’ she said in tears.

‘Princess, I’ll never bore with you. I want to be with you FOREVER. I’ve told you thousand times,’ he said delicately.

‘What about practicing love with her? And you said you want to date her and all the romantic stuff you did with her,’ she sobbed.

‘That’s only for the shows, baby. That’s just a mere acting,’ he told her softly.

‘Really?’ she asked and GD nodded at her.

He wipes off her tears. Then, he kisses her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, the top of her nose and her lips. They kissed softly and gently before parted.

 

‘I’m sorry, I make you cried again,’ he apologized.

‘You are so mean,’ she whined while hitting his chest.

GD chuckles and he embraces her in his arms, tightly and lovingly. Jessica hugs his waist and rested her head on his chest.

 

‘Baby, everything that I said and I did in the show, that’s just acting. Not real except the message that I dedicated to you,’ he told her.

‘Message? What message?’ she asked.

‘I guess you didn’t watch the show until the end, right? That’s why you are mad and sad like this,’ he said.

‘What message?’ she asked again while looking up at him.

‘I’m not telling you. Watched it yourself,’ he told her.

‘Oppaaaa, tell me, pleaseeee,’ she begged cutely.

‘Shiro!’ he said.

 

‘I’m gonna cry again if you don’t tell me,’ she threated him while broke their hugs.

‘Really? You are not an actress. You can’t cry that easily,’ he .

‘You are not gonna tell me?’ she asked while gazing into his eyes.

GD stares at her eyes and he’s shocked seeing tears gleaming in her eyes.

‘Okay2x. I’ll tell you. Please don’t cry again. It hurts me seeing your tears,’ he said and hugs her tightly.

‘Tell me about your messages,’ she said on his chest.

 

‘Messages that I love you so much, you are the prettiest girl for me and I want to be with you forever. Even Taehee noona left a message for you too,’ he told her.

‘Really? ‘

‘Yepp, she apologized to you because of our acts and she told you that I love you so much,’ he said softly.

‘You are not lying?’ she asked.

‘No, of course not. You can watch it later. I think your members recorded it,’ he said.

Jessica just nodded and hugs him tightly.

 

‘But, it’s really fun seeing your jealousy,’ he said jokingly.

‘Opaaa~~~~’she whined cutely.

‘It’s fun because you are so cold but cute too when you were jealous but it’s also hurting me because of your tears,’ he said.

‘Don’t make me jealous, again,’ she said babyishly.

‘Okay,’ he said shortly and tightens their hugs.

 

‘Sica-ah, don’t do that again.’

‘Do what, oppa?’ she asked.

‘Don’t tell me to date somebody else. Don’t ask me to leave you and don’t tell me that you are gonna be fine without me. It hurts so much,’ he told her.

‘Mianhe, oppa. I didn’t mean any of it. You know that I cannot live without you,’ she said on his chest.

‘Always remember that everything I did in a show is just a mere acting except if it’s about you or when I’m with you. Other than that, it’s just fake, just for the shows, because my love is only for you, Jung Jessica,’ he said delicately.

‘Oppa, I love you so much. That’s why I’m jealous. Mianhe, I’ll never say that thing again,’ she apologized while looking up at him.

‘It’s okay. We are even,’ he said and leans down to kiss her lips.

They kiss for brief moments before parted. They stayed there, enjoying their moments together.

 

GD is laying down on the floor, his head is resting on her laps. Her right hand is his hairs, lovingly, she really loves doing that. That’s the way she pampers him and GD really likes it too. GD is gripping her left hand, and placed it on his chest. He is staring at her pretty face while Jessica is smiling sweetly to him.

‘Oppa, did you know that our fans gave many baby stuffs for us?’ she asked him.

‘I know. I got it too. They sent to YGE too,’ he said and occasionally kisses the back of her hand.

‘Even we already said that it’s false alarm, but they still gave it,’ she said.

‘Well, they just want little JiSica,’ he said cheekily.

 

‘Oppa, if it happens, are you ready to be a young father?’ she asked.

‘I think I’m ready. I admit, before we are together, I never thought about being a young father. I though it’s too burdensome to have a kid when I’m still young. But, when we are in love, I just want to have kids with you as soon as we can. I want a family with you, I want you to be the mother of my kids, our kids,’ he said.

‘Really?’

‘Neh, what about you?’ he asked, still gripping her hand.

‘Honestly, I don’t really like kids before. I just can’t bond with them. You saw how bad I’m in Hello Baby with kyungsan. I’ve tried my best and finally, I can bond with him, but just a bit. Then, when I was guested in Happy Birthday, everything changed. When I saw how hard a mother giving birth, and how happy they are when their babies come out, it warms my heart. When I saw the pure, small and inncocent babies in that show, it’s really touched my heart. The inner mother’s instinct in me started to come out. That’s why when I met with Yoogeun, I just can’t resist his cuteness,’ she told him.

‘I know that show must have changed you,’ he said while gazing into her eyes.

‘Neh,’ she said shortly while still his hairs.

 

‘So, do you want a baby soon?’ he asked cheekily.

‘Oppaa,’ she said shyly.

‘I’m asking for real,’ he said.

‘I don’t know. If god wants to give a baby for us, I’ll accept it. And if don’t, I don’t mind because we are still young and we have many times,’ she told him.

‘That’s right. I’m thinking the same with you. But you know what, if we have a daughter, I’ll not let any guys go near her. And she cannot date until she’s grown up and that’s only if I approved the boy,’ he said.

‘Oppa, you are overprotective. Girl nowadays started dating in their middle school,’ she said while chuckling.

‘No, not our daughter. I’ll beat any boys that try to flirt with her,’ he said sternly.

‘Aigooo, poor our daughter for having a conservative father like you,’ she sighed playfully.

‘It’s for her own goods,’ he said.

‘Arasso, you are the father. You can do as you wish,’ she said playfully.

‘Good, that’s a good mother,’ he told her and pinches her nose.

 

Jessia is still his hair and his face.

‘I want our baby has your eyes and your eyebrows,’ she said delicately while brushing his eyebrows.

‘And I want our baby has your pouty lips and your nose,’ he said while gazing into her eyes and pinching her nose.

‘If we have a son, I want him to look exactly like you,’ she told him.

‘And our daughter will look exactly like her mummy. Pretty, gorgeous and beautiful,’ he said.

‘Really?’

‘Yep, and our son is as handsome as his daddy,’ he said brightly.

Jessica smiles and she leans down to kiss him. GD’s hand is on the back of her neck, pulling her towards him. They kiss for brief moments before parted. After their lips parted, she kisses his forehead and his nose.

‘I love you so much,’ she said softly.

‘Me too. I love you more than you love me, baby.’

 

After that, they continue talking about their future children. After having their romantic moments for hours, they left the rooftop. GD walks her to her dorm. Before parted, he kisses her forehead and her lips and Jessica hugs him tightly. After that, he’s heading back to his dorm with smiles pastered on his face and happiness.


preview

 

‘Sica!!’

‘Onnieee!!’

‘Jessi!!’

‘Somebody help!!’


new cheesy n mushy chapters...kekeke..

i hope all of you enjoy it..

thanks so much for ur comments..

and do leave ur comment for this new chapters..:))