A terrible experience

A JiSica Love Story

After their moments at BB’s apartment, GD and Jessica hardly ever get in touch with each other again. Jessica is trying her best to distance herself from GD because she knows that both of them can never be together again. Meanwhile, GD thinks that both of them need time to think and to calm themselves. They need time to think about all that happened in their love’s life. Honestly, they really miss each other badly but they just couldn’t do anything. Well, if it’s up to GD, he is willing to take any risks to be together with her again but he didn’t want to give any pains to Jessica again. He just wants her to get peace in her life even though he suffers so much.

Jessica likes to dozing off and walking alone at the park, nowadays. She always goes to a park at night, and just sits there and thinking about GD, alone.

 

During one Night

Taecyeon is in his room, anxiously waiting for a phone call.

Ring ring

 

Taec: Hello…

A: She’s there…Alone…

Taec: Thanks…*hangs up

 

‘You will be mine tonight, Jessica,’ he said devilishly. Without he noticed, Nickhhun heard him from outside because he’s coincidently walks passed his room.

Taecyeon takes his car’s keys and heading out.

‘Taec-ah, where are you going?’ Nickhun asked curiously.

‘Somewhere. I’ll sleep outside tonight,’ he said cheerfully and went out.

Nickhun quickly asked Chansung to come with him, he wants to follow Taecyeon because he feels something is not right.

 

‘Hyung, where is Taec hyung going?’ Changsung asked, in the car.

‘I don’t know but I have bad feelings about this,’ Nickhun told him.

They follow Taec’s car. Taec mstops at a lonely park. He parks his car and went to the park. Nickhun and Chansung just wait in their car.

 

Meanwhile, Taecyeon wondering around the park and then he saw the girl, Jessica. She sat on the bench, alone and is dozing off, maybe thinking about GD.

‘Hi, Sica,’ he said to her softly.

‘Oh, oppa. What are you doing here?’ she asked, surprised.

‘Well, I’m just resting there and then I saw you here. What are you doing here?’ he lied to her.

‘Nothing, Just enjoying the night view,’ she said.

‘Wanna go somewhere?’ he asked her.

‘Where?’

‘Drink some hot coffee,’ he said nicely.

‘Well, that sounds good. Let’s go,’ she agreed without noticing Taec’s evil grins.

 

Both of them walk to Taec’s car. Khun and Chansung are shocked seeing Jessica is with him.

‘Chansung-ah, you called Junsu hyung. Asked him Taeyang’s phone number and then you call Taeyang and told him to give GD’s number,’ Khun told him while following Taec’s car. Changsung do as told.

Taecyeon is purposely driving a lengthy route because he wants Jessica to fall asleep. He knows Jessica too well, she always easily fallen asleep in car and she’s really hard to wake up. Finally, as predicted, Jessica fell asleep. Taecyeon smiles evilly and he’s heading to his private apartment. Once they are there, Taec parks his car in the basement car park and he lifted Jessica from the seat. He brings her into his apartment. Because of his eagerness, he’s forgot to lock the front door.

He laid her down on the bed, in a room. He locks the door and he’s smirking at the sleeping Jessica. He slowly her hair and her pretty face. Suddenly, Jessica budges and she slowly opens her eyes.

 

‘Oppa!’ she slightly yelled, shocked seeing him so closed to her.

‘Hi, you wake up already,’ he said evilly.

‘Where are we? Why you bring me here?’ she asked while looking around, scared.

‘In my apartment. We are alone. We need our time alone,’ he said seductively while brushing her lips with his fingers. Jessica pushes away his fingers from her lips.

‘Oppa, please. Don’t do this, let me go,’ she begged him.

‘Let you go? No wayyyy,’ he said and tries to kiss her on the lips. Jessica pushed him away from her but he’s too strong.

 

‘Oppa, please. Don’t do this,’ she begged while crying.

‘I have been waiting for this since long time ago,’ he said and he violently pulled her jacket off and throws it aside. Now, she’s only wearing a pink tube, showing her smooth skins and her bare upper chest. Jessica covers herself with her both arms and she kicks Taec’s stomach so hard.

‘Ahh, you are quite strong, huh?’ he said cynically. He tries to get hold of her but Jessica is running away from him around the room. Finally he caught her wrist and he pulls her towards him. He leans her against the wall and staring at her, seductively.

 

‘Oppa, please.. Don’t do this..hikhhs,hikhsss,’ she sobbed so hard while trying to break free from his grips but he’s too strong for her.

‘You know how much I like you,’ he whispered and kisses her lips forcefully. His hands hold both of Jessica’s hands against the wall. Then, he started kissing her neck and she’s trying her hardest to stop him but she fails. Jessica is struggling from his kisses but he’s just too strong. He is kissing her neck violently when suddenly a loud bang heard and the door is opened. Taec’s is shocked by the sudden disturbance and Jessica takes the chance from that to break free from his grip and she runs to her savers, Nickhun and Chansung.

 

‘Are you crazy?!!!!’ Nickhun yelled to Taec loudly. He’s really angry and mad at him. If it’s not because Jessica is hugging him for protection, he will beat Taecyeon to death right now.

‘Hyung, you are mad!!’ Chansung yelled in anger and push Taec’s chest.

‘What are you two doing here?’ Taec roared.

‘Saving our friend from an animal like you,’ Nickhun said angrily while still hugging the sobbing Jessica.

 

‘Baby…..’ suddenly a familiar voice called her. Jessica looks behind Khun and she saw two guys are entering the apartment with an anxious expression.

‘Oppaaaaa….’ she cried and runs to GD’s arms. She hugs him tightly and GD hugs her back. She’s crying so hard in his arms and he can see that she’s totally scared. He’s shocked seeing her only wearing a tube and her lip is bleeding. GD takes off his jacket and wrap around her fragile body. He wipes the blood from her lips. His body is full with anger and hatred towards Taecyeon. He is shivers from his anger and is ready to punch and kick Taec but he could control it because Jessica is crying weakly in his arms right now.

‘You bastard!’ Top suddenly yelled and runs towards Taecyeon. Top starts to punch and kicks Taecyeon. The two guys are throwing fists at each other while Nichkhun, Chansung and GD are watching. Jessica is still crying on GD’s chest.

 

‘Hyung, stop it!’ GD suddenly yelled. Top and Taecyeon stop their fighting, confused. GD walks towards Top and places Jessica in his arms. GD slowly walks towards Taecyeon and he starts punching and kicking Taecyeon so hard. Taecyeon is bigger, taller and muscular than GD but GD overpowered Taecyeon. All the others are surprised seeing Taecyeon falling on the floor, bleeding and bruising. They are surprised seeing GD’s strength.

‘You, don’t you ever touch her again!! I’ll kill you if you did!’ he yelled furiously to Taecyeon, who is laid down on the floor, half-conscious. He walks to Jessica who is still sobbing in Top’s arms and hugs her tightly. He kisses the top of her head.

‘Oppa.. I’m so scared..hikkhs,hikkhss.. I’m scared,’ she sobbed.

‘Shhhh,shhh..it’s okay. I’m here with you,’ GD whispered while tightens his hug.

‘Taec, you better distance yourself from Sica. If not, I’ll tell Jinyoung hyung about this and you will be gone forever,’ Nichkhun said sternly.

‘Neh, hyung. What you almost did to Sica is disgusting,’ Chansung told him in disgusted.

‘You better watch your step, bastard!’ Top yelled and kick his stomach. Then, all of them walk out from the apartment, leaving Taecyeon alone, laying on the floor.

 

At the carpark

‘Thank you so much, Nichkhun-shi, Changsung-shi,’ GD thanked him.

‘Neh, without your help, I don’t know what will happen to my little Sica,’ Top told him.

‘You are welcome. She’s my friend too. I just couldn’t imagine that Taec did that to her,’ Khun said.

‘We are sorry, GD-shi and Top-shi,’ Chansung apologized on behalf of Taec.

‘It’s not your fault, don’t apologized,’ GD told him.

‘Is she okay?’ Chansung asked.

‘She will be okay. She’s just shocked,’ Top said.

 

‘Khun oppa, Chansung-ah,’ suddenly Jessica who is in the car, called them.

‘Neh, Sica,’ Khun said and walks to her with Chansung.

‘Kombawo, for saving me. I’m really grateful to both of you,’ she said weakly.

‘It’s our job to protect our friend, right, Chansung?’ Khun said brightly.

‘That’s right,’ Chansung said and smiles.

Jessica smiles weakly at them.

‘Just take a rest, okay? You will be fine,’ Khun told her and patted her head.

 

‘GD-shi, Top-shi, we must go back now,’ Khun told them.

‘Neh, once again, thank you,’ GD and Top thanked them.

They shake hands and both Khun and Changsung drove off.

‘Let’s go. We need to send her back. I’ll drive,’ Top said.

 

GD nodded and he sits in the back seats with Jessica in his arms. She’s hugging GD’s tightly while GD is gently her hairs.

‘Oppa, you know where is our new dorm?’ Jessica asked Top.

‘Neh, Fany told me already,’ he told her.

‘Fany, huh?’ she smirks.

‘Shut up. Just rest, okay?’ Top said playfully.

 

Jessica chuckles and she looks up at GD and gives him a peck on his bruises cheek. GD smiles at her and he kisses her on the lips.

‘Is it hurts?’ GD asked when their lips parted. He is brushing her bruises lips.

‘It was, but now, it didn’t hurt anymore,’ she said softly and hugs his waist tightly. GD smiles, he kisses the top of her head and tighten their hugs.

After a couple minutes, they finally arrived at her apartment. Jessica has fallen asleep in his arms. GD slowly lifted her up, bridal style and walks to her dorm with Top following behind him. Top presses the ring bell and few seconds after, Yuri opens the door.

‘Oh, oppa. Sica’s with you?’ she asked, surprised seeing GD is with Jessica.

GD just nodded while walking into the dorm. He walks into Jessica’s room with her in his arms.

 

While Top is waiting for him in the waiting room, with the other girls whose are obviously worried about Jessica.

‘What happened, oppa? Why your and GD’s oppa face look like you just fighting?’ Yuri asked him.

‘Ermm, that Taecyeon guy almost Sica,’ he told them.

‘Bwoh????’

‘What?!!!!’

‘Yeah, luckily Nichkhun and Chansung were following him and they called Jiyong. They saved Sica from that bastard,’ Top said grimly.

 

‘What the hell? Ok Taecyeon did that? He’s soooo dead!!’ Tiffany shrieked in anger.

‘I’m gonna kill him!!’ Yoona shrieked.

‘Relax girls. Jiyong and me have paid him what he deserved,’ Top said.

‘But, still. How could he do that to Sica? He’s really a jerk!’ Hyoyeon yelled in disbelief and anger.

‘Fany, Yoona, Sunny, from now on I forbid all of you from meeting him!’ Taeyeon commands them.

‘We will but before that he will get from me,’ Tiffany said in anger.

‘Fany-ah, don’t do anything. I don’t want him to hurt you too,’ Top said with concern. Tiffany is blushing at Top while the other girls are eyeing them suspiciously.

 

Meanwhile, in the room, GD gently laid Jessica down on the bed. He covers her fragile body with the pink blanket. Then, he saw his picture beside her pillow. Obviously she’s been holding that picture while she’s sleeping, just like him. He feels pain in his chest, pain because they love each other so much but yet, they couldn’t be together. GD kisses her forehead and whispers to her.

‘I love you, princess.’

After that he’s walking out of the room, entering the leaving room.

 

‘Oppa, is she’s okay?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘Yeah, she will be okay. She just in shocked,’ he told her.

‘Are you guys back together?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Ani,’ he said shortly.

‘Let’s go. It’s late already,’ Top said.

‘Neh. Please take care of her,’ GD told the girls.

‘We will. Don’t worry, oppa,’ Sunny assured him.

They bids farewell to the girls. Top has a sudden urge to hug Tiffany but he just stop himself and walks out of the dorm.


preview

 

‘Sica, I have agreed with MBC that you and Donghae will be the next couple for WGM,’ LSM told her.

‘What??’ she is surprised.

‘Yeah, this is a way to clear your image after your breakup,’ he told her sternly.

‘But sansaenim…..’

‘No more arguing. Donghae has agreed. Do as I said,’ he said firmly.

‘Arasoo,’ she said weakly.

 

 

‘Sica, it’s not what you think. Please don’t misunderstand,’ GD tried to explain. He takes the blanket and wrap around his bare body and walks to Jessica.

‘Oppa, we really enjoy last night, right?’ Kiko said slyly.

‘You, shut up!!’ GD yelled at Kiko. He holds Jessica’s hands but Jessica just stands there and staring at him. Tears are gleaming in her eyes.

‘It’s not what you think. I was drunk last night,’ he desperately explains to her.


enjoy the updates..there will be another heartbreaking moments but trust me, after all the storms, sunlight will appears...