His Brave Confessions

A JiSica Love Story

A week later

After that incident, Jessica has been avoiding GD and GD is seriously broken and sad. Same goes for Jessica, she’s really sad and broken too when she saw GD with Kiko that day. GD tried to explain to her many times but she just couldn’t take it anymore. She knows that GD was drunk but still, she’s hurt so much because of that incident. She believes that fate is not with them and they are not mean to be together.

Today, Top, Taeyang and GD will be the guest in Strong Heart. This is the first time GD makes appearance in variety show after his breakup with Jessica, a month ago. At first, YG wants to send Seungri instead of GD but GD insisted that he wants to go for the show.

 

Strong Heart Recording

‘We have 3 BB’s members with us today, Top-shi, Taeyang-shi and G-Dragon-shi,’ Hodong introduced them. The audiences and the other guests applaud loudly for the trio.

‘Jiyong-shi wrote ‘She’s my soulmate and true love’ on his board. Wow, this is very interesting,’ Seunggi said excitedly.

Everyone is very curious with GD’s board.

 

‘So, Jiyong-shi. What do you mean by that? Who is that ‘she’?’ Hodong asked eagerly.

‘I have a confession to make today. Everyone knows about my relationship with SNSD’s Jessica before right?’ he said calmly.

Everyone is surprised because GD is actually talking openly about his past relationship after keep in silence for month.

‘So, that ‘she’ is SNSD’s Jessica-shi?’ Hodong asked.

‘Neh, it’s her,’ he said shortly.

 

‘What do you mean by she’s your soulmate and your true love?’ Seunggi asked him.

‘Well, everyone knows that just after a month going public, we broke up. But no one knew the actual reason of our breakup. I love her with all my heart, until now. And so do her. We still love each other dearly but we are forced to breakup. She left me because she wanted to protect her members, her sister, my members and me. She made a very hard and painful decision just to protect us. She just thinks about other people, never thinks about herself. She’s been badly and seriously hurt by my fans and antis but she still endures it but when her members,sister and me been hurt, she just couldn’t bear it anymore. She cares about us so much, that’s why she left me. Because she is a very sweet, nice and unselfish girl,’ he said calmly.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, you seem so in love with her but don’t you think you are still young to going steady?’ Hodong asked.

‘Young? In love, age doesn't matter. No one knows that I’ve fallen in love with her a long times ago. I love her since 10 years ago, and I know that she’s the ONE for me ,’ GD said.

Everyone gasped in surprised.

’10 years ago? But how it happens?’ Seunggi asked him.

 

‘Everyone knew that I was a trainee at SME for 5 years, right? One day, in my 5th years of training, I saw a new recruited young girl in the training room. She’s so beautiful and her voice is very delicate and angelic yet, very powerful too. She’s absorbed with her training and I fall for her and her charms. Day by day, I gained courage to approach her, until one day, I have enough courage, so I approach her and we talked with comfortable. But it’s become the turning point in my life because later, on that day I actually found my real path and decided to drop out from SME. The next day, after dropping out from SME, I went to the training room, looking for her but sadly she was absent and apparently, no one knows her whereabouts. At that time, I thought I have lost her forever, my 1st crushed. But then, years later, when SNSD debuted, I saw her among the girls and I knew immediately it’s HER. When we met at music shows, I really wanted to tell her that I’m her old friend but I just didn’t have the guts to do that. So, I just quietly watching her from far and became her secret fanboy. When I saw and read negative rumors about her, my heart heartache and it’s really hurting my feelings. And at that time, I realized that I have fallen in love with her ever since the 1st time I set eyes on her during my training at SME. Then, 3 years later, I get the chance to meet her with Top hyung’s help. We met in a blind date and become close. Do you know how hard for me to win her heart? But I succeed, I won her heart and she loves me as much as I love her. We are happily in love for almost 6 months but after that, I lost her again. Why? Because of antis and our fans. They want their G-Dragon back, right? Fine, now you have your G-Dragon but I’m not the same Kwon Jiyong anymore. And for the antis, I don’t know what they think. I really don’t know. I always wondered why antis existed in this world. I just met with my 10 years crushed and my true love but now, I lost her again. I think I have lost her forever,’ he said while holding his tears.

Everyone is speechless hearing GD’s heartbreak and honest confession. The female’s guests are all teary.

 

‘So, your relationship with her is completely over now?’ Hodong asked him.

‘Neh. But we made a promise. A promise to meet each other in our next life. We promise in our next life, I’ll not become G-Dragon anymore but I’m just a normal guy, Kwon Jiyong. And she’s not SNSD’s Jessica but she’s just a normal girl, Jung Sooyeon. So, we can fall in love and date like normal people, no one can stop us from dating. We promise each other that. And we also promise that we will wait for each other 10 years later when we are no longer called idols. We will date again when we are in our thirties or forties, we promise that too. And that’s only can happen if fate is still with us but from what I see now, fate is not with us,’ he said softly, finally a single tear drop on his cheek. He quickly wipes it off.

The audiences and the female guests are all crying hearing GD’s honest and heartbreak confession while the male guests are holding their tears.

 

‘That’s right. Jiyongie and Jessica love each other so much. After they broke up, Jiyongie was sick for days and weeks. Their break up is totally devastating for both of them,’ Top said while patting GD’s back. GD is holding his tears from rolling down again.

‘Yeah, we never see Jiyong been so sad before. When he broke up with Jessica, he’s not been himself. He’s not G-Dragon or Jiyong that we know. He’s completely broken into pieces,’ Taeyang said.

‘Wow, you just blow me off with your true love, Jiyong-shi,’ Seunggi said in admiring.

‘No one will ever expected that G-Dragon’s has fall in love 10 years ago and still love that the girl, the one and only, Jessica,’ Hodong said.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, why don’t you leave a video message for Jessica?’ Hodong told him.

‘That’s right. Give her a video message,’ Seunggi said.

‘Alright,’ GD said shortly. He takes a deep breath and tries his hardest to hold his tears.

‘Sica, I just want you to know that I really miss you and I love you so much. My love for you will never change. I’m really sorry because I can’t protect you from the pains that you have endured. I couldn’t protect you like I promise before, I’m really2 sorry. I’m sorry for everything that I’ve done and I’m really sorry for all the pains that I gave you. I promised you that I’ll never hurt you and I’ll never give you pain but I broke my promise. I know I’m not a perfect boyfriend for you. I’m sorry for all of that. But, I’ll keep our promise. We will meet each other in our next life, right? I’ll wait for you there, in our next life. I really2 love you, don’t forget that,’ he said softly and tears finally rolling down his cheeks. He covers his face with his hands, but everyone knows that he is crying.

Taeyang and Top patted his back, while the other guests are all crying seeing and hearing GD’s confessions.

 

‘Your love story will blow off entire country and Asia, Jiyong-shi,’ one of the guests told him. GD just nodded weakly. The recording needs to stop for half an hour because everyone is touched by GD’s confession.

‘Make sure you broadcast the entire of his confession,’ Hodong told the PD after he got a call from YG. Apparently, Taeyang called YG and told him what happened and YG called Hodong to make sure that the PD didn’t edit GD’s confession.

‘Neh, of course,’ the PD told him.

 

Everyone in the studio is amaze and admires GD’s love. Most of the audiences are BB’s fangirls that obviously didn’t want them to date and JiSica’s antis but after hearing GD’s confession, all of them are dumbfounded and speechless. They feel really sorry for both GD and Jessica. His confession makes them feel really guilty for making the couple separated and they think they need to do something for GD.