chapter 83

A JiSica Love Story

At the private clinic

GD is anxiously waiting for Jessica. The doctor is checking on her behind the curtain.

Appa <333

GD answered her phone when he saw the caller’s id.

 

GD: Yoboseyo, appa.

Sica’s appa: Oh, Jiyong-ah. Where is Sica? Is she okay?..*worried.

GD: The doctor is still checking on her..

Sica’s appa: Please tell me that she’s okay..

GD: Don’t worry, appa. She’s okay. I think she’s just exhausted.

Sica’s appa: Okay. Once you are done with the doctor, called me ASAP.

GD: Neh, appa.

Sica’s appa: Take care of her.

GD: I will. Don’t worry.

Sica’s appa: Okay, call me back later.

GD: Neh, appa.

Sica’s appa: Bye bye…

 

Just then, the doctor is done examining her. She slowly walks to GD and sits beside him. GD holds her hand while anxiously waiting for his doctor to speak up.

‘So, how is she? Is she sick or something?’ GD asked worriedly.

‘Well, from the check up, she’s okay. She’s just exhausted,’ he told GD.

‘Really? Thank god,’ GD said, relieved.

Jessica is relieved too. She smiles at GD while tighten their grips.

 

‘But, there is something else,’ the doctor said.

‘What is it, doctor?’ GD asked, worry again.

‘How can I say this? Ermmmm…’

‘Please doctor. Tell me, what’s wrong? She’s okay, right?’ GD asked impatiently.

‘Oppa, calm down. Let him talk,’ Jessica said softly to him.

 

‘Well, congratulations!’ the doctor said brightly.

‘For what?’ GD asked, confused.

‘Both of you will become parents soon,’ he said to the couple.

‘What?’ Jessica asked, shocked.

GD is just staring at the doctor, with his eyes and mouth wide open. He is completely shocked with the news. There is silent for couple of minutes because the couple is really shocked.

 

‘You are not joking right?’ GD’s finally able to speak up.

‘Of course not. Jessica is pregnant,’ the doctor told him.

‘For real?’ Jessica asked.

‘Neh, for real!’ the doctor said.

 

‘Yeahhhhhh!’ suddenly GD yelled excitedly and he hugs Jessica, tightly.

Jessica is still surprised with the shocking news. She just stays still in GD’s arms.

‘Thank you so much, doctor,’ GD said while handshakes with him.

‘Congratulations, Jiyong. You will be a father soon,’ he said to GD.

GD smiles widely and then he noticed that Jessica is keep quiet.

 

‘Hey, are you okay?’ GD asked softly.

‘I’m pregnant?’ she asked GD, couldn’t believe the news.

‘Neh, you are pregnant with our baby,’ he told her happily.

‘This is not a joke, right?’ she asked him.

‘No, doctor ____ said himself. You heard him,’ GD said.

 

Then, tears started to gleam in her eyes.

‘Are you crying?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said shortly.

‘Why are you crying? Aren’t you happy with this news?’ he asked while gazing into her eyes.

‘No, it’s not like that. I’m just surprised. Too surprised,’ she said.

GD wipes her tears off and smiles sweetly to her.

‘This is the happiest moment in my life,’ he said delicately while Jessica just nodded.

 

‘You want to see your baby? We can ultrasound scan your tummy,’ the doctor told Jessica.

‘Really? I want to,’ she said and GD nodded.

 

The doctor asked her to lie down on the bed. GD is on the chair, beside her while gripping her hand. The doctor started his work.

‘Here, you see this? This little spot. This is your baby,’ he said while pointing to the screen.

‘That?’ GD asked while frowning.

‘Where? I can’t see it,’ Jessica said.

‘This little dot or spot. You are just 6 weeks pregnant, so, your baby is still not fully formed yet,’ he told her kindly.

‘That’s our baby?’ GD asked while staring at the screen.

‘Yepp, that’s your baby. The little JiSica,’ the doctor said jokingly.

GD and Jessica are still staring at the screen, amazed.

 

‘I’ll print this out. So that you can keep it and show it to your family,’ the doctor said.

GD helps Jessica getting up from the bed. They sit back on the chairs, at the doctor’s table, while waiting for the doctor. He is printing their baby’s picture.

 

‘Here,’ he gives the picture to GD.

‘This is our baby,’ Jessica said while looking at the picture in GD’s hand.

‘Yeah, that’s your baby,’ the doctor said to the still-surprised Jessica.

‘Wow, he’s so tiny,’ GD said.

‘Neh, because he’s only 6 weeks. Later on, you can see he’s growing and developing,’ the doctor told him.

‘Really?’ GD asked excitedly.

‘Yeah,’ he said and can’t help but smiling at the young couple.

 

‘So, doctor. Can you tell me what should I do now? I mean, she’s pregnant. So, she must be really cautious, right?’ GD asked.

‘Neh, that’s right. Jessica fainted today due to exhaustion because she lives for two people now. So, I think she should take a proper rest,’ he told GD.

‘Doctor, I still can dance and sing, right?’ she asked.

‘Of course you can sing but about dancing, you should be more cautious,’ he told her.

 

‘From now on, you cannot dance anymore,’ GD told her.

‘Oppa, that’s not possible. We are promoting our new song. And you heard doctor ____, I still can dance. I just need to be more cautious,’ she said to GD.

‘No, no. We will decide about it later, okay?’ GD told her.

‘Arasso,’ she said reluctantly.

 

‘Anything else, doctor?’ GD asked.

‘She needs proper rest, proper meals and she cannot stress because it will affected the baby,’ he told GD.

‘Okay,’ GD said.

‘She needs to eat healthy foods and drinks milk, that’s the best for the baby. And also, she cannot be too tired,’ the doctor said.

‘You heard the doctor. You cannot be too tired,’ GD said to Jessica while still gripping her hand.

‘And, you need to always happy, so that the baby can grow well. You cannot thinking too much, just relax and also, be careful in your steps,’ the doctor told Jessica.

‘Neh, doctor,’ she said shortly.

 

‘She will having morning sickness a.k.a vomiting and she will often feels nausea and dizzy. Pregnant woman also will become really2 sensitive and sometimes, their interests will change. They will started to like something that they didn’t like before,’ the doctor told GD.

‘Really? Wow, it’s so weird and hard. Ahh, that’s why she hates my fragrance before,’ GD said.

‘Neh, you need to be more patience with her. Pregnancy makes woman oversensitive and sometimes fussy with everything. You must be patient with her,’ he told GD while Jessica is listening to him too.

‘Okay, I will,’ GD said while smiling to Jessica and tightens their grips.

 

GD is asking everything to the doctor while Jessica just smiles seeing the excited GD. After he’s done, the couple leaves the clinic together. While they are walking to their van, GD is hugging her waist tightly. He seems really worried every times she’s taking her steps.

 

In the van

GD is hugging Jessica tightly and lovingly.

‘Oppa, there is our baby inside me,’ she said softly while touching her stomach.

‘I know. It’s so amazing. I can’t describe how I’m feeling right now,’ GD said happily and kisses her head.

‘Oppa, this feeling is so special. It’s indescribable. Having a baby lives in my stomach. It’s so wonderful and feels great,’ she said and got teary.

‘Really? I’m glad that you are happy,’ he said softly.

‘Of course I’m happy. Why? You think I don’t want a baby?’ she asked on his chest.

‘Ani. It’s just you seem so surprised when doctor told us about your pregnancy. I can’t read how you were feeling just now,’ he told her.

 

‘I’m indeed surprised because it’s so sudden but I’m really happy,’ she said.

‘I’m really glad. Today is one of the happiest moments in my life,’ he said softly.

‘Me too, oppa,’ she said while looking up at him.

GD leans down and kisses her lips. They kiss softly and gently for brief moments before parted.

 

‘I hope our baby will not burdening you,’ he said while rubbing her stomach.

‘Of course not! How could you say that? Baby, see, daddy said you will burden mummy,’ Jessica said babyishly to their baby in her stomach.

‘Daddy? Mummy? Wow, I’m going to be a daddy soon,’ GD said excitedly.

‘Yep, daddy G-Dragon,’ she said playfully.

‘And mummy Sica,’ he said while her hair.

 

‘From now on, there are no heels for you. You cannot wear heels, arasso?’ GD said sternly.

‘Bwoh? But why?’ she groaned.

‘Because you need to be careful. Heels are not good for pregnant woman,’ he told her.

‘Aigoooo,’ she sighed.

‘You need to be really cautious in your steps. Don’t fall off,’ he said.

‘Arasso. I’m not that clumsy,’ she said.

‘Yeah, right. Sometimes, you are clumsy,’ he told her.

‘Ani, I’m not,’ she said and pouted.

‘I think our baby will inherit his mummy’s pouty lips too,’ he .

‘Then, our baby will have y lips,’ she said.

‘Of course. Your lips are the iest,’ GD said playfully and gives a peck on her lips.

 

‘Oppa, we need to tell our family and members,’ she reminds him.

‘Right. We will tell them tomorrow because I want to spend this night together with you and our baby,’ he said softly and still hugging her tightly.

‘Okay,’ she said shortly while smiling on his chest.

 

They are heading to GD’s private apartment. His apartment is like their second house. They always spend their times there when they want privacy. Once they arrived there, GD called s and Jessica called her members to tell them that Jessica is okay and they will spend their night at his apartment.

They are planning to tell the surprising news to their family, their members and their closed friends, tomorrow. The couple knows that everyone will be really happy with their shocking news.


preview

‘But, how can this be? We just know about my pregnancy this evening,’ she said.

‘Silly. Are you thinking that I’m proposing to you right now just because you are pregnant with my baby?’ he asked.

‘Well, I can’t help but think that way,’ she said.

‘Sorry to say that you are wronged. I’ve plan to proposed to you long time ago, I just can’t find the perfect timing. And now, I think it’s the perfect time,’ he told her softly.


are you guys happy now??

the long awaited little jisica will be running around soon..kekeke..

enjoy this chapters and thank u so much for ur comments!!

keep on dropping ur comment for me, okay?..:)))