chapter 111

A JiSica Love Story

At BB’s dressing room.

‘Hi guys,’ GD greeted s casually.

‘Where’s my Soojin?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Where is my cutie Soojin, hyung?’ Seungri asked eagerly.

‘Her Hongki and Jonghun samchu kidnapped her,’ GD told them.

‘Aishh, this is no fun and not fair. Why did you let them take her?’ Daesung groaned.

‘Neh, I miss my little princess,’ Top said, frustrated.

 

‘Yah, she will be here later. Let them play with her too,’ GD scolds them playfully.

‘You should bring her straight here and not letting anyone takes her before us,’ Taeyang told him.

‘Aisshh, whatever.  You guys are childish,’ GD sighed.

‘You are not fair. I’m her godfather. She should be with me now,’ Top groaned.

‘Aigoo, you can go and take her from them in Ft Island’s room,’ GD told him.

‘It’s not polite to do that,’ Taeyang said.

‘So, just wait patiently. My cute, adorable baby girl will be here in moments,’ GD said playfully while rolling his eyes to his frustrated members.

All the BB members sigh and patiently waiting for their little princess. Their stylists are still doing their hairs, make-up and their outfits.

 

 

‘Dadddyyyyyy~~~~’ a cute voice echoed in BB’s dressing room.

‘Soojin-ahhhhh!’

‘My little princess is here!’

‘My little cutie Soojin!

‘Soojiinnnnnnn~~~~’

 

All the BB members are calling for their little princess. Top quickly runs and take her from Hongki.

‘Aigooo, my little princess is here! Samchuu miss you so much,’ Top said and kisses her cheek.

‘Caachuuu,’ Soojin talks excitedly in her godfather’s arms.

She kisses his cheek.

 

‘Smart girl,’ Top said to her.

‘Little princess, see you later,’ Hongki said and kisses her cheek.

‘Bye bye Hongki samchu,’ Top said while waving Soojin’s hand.

‘Kiss samchu,’ Hongki said while pointing to his cheek.

 Soojin leans in and kisses him.

 

‘Good girl. Hyung, see you later,’ Hongki said to GD who is with his stylist.

‘Neh, thanks for taking care of her,’ GD said.

‘No probs. Bye Soojin-ah. Bye guys,’ Hongki said to all of them.

All the BB members just nodded because they still not done with their make-up and hairs. Only Top is done and he is happily playing with Soojin right now. Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri are watching Top with jealousy. Top lets Soojin walks.

 

‘Daddyyyyyy~~~~’ Soojin said excitedly while running to her daddy.

‘Princess, don’t run,’ GD said worriedly.

Top is tailing behind her, ready to catch her if she falls off. Soojin excitedly runs to her daddy. She hugs her daddy’s legs. GD takes her and sits her on his laps.

 

‘Are you having fun with your samchus?’ GD asked her cutely.

‘Caachuu.. daddyyy…mummyyy,’ she babbles adorably.

The stylists are all looking at the little princess. They really admire her cuteness and adorableness.

 

‘You miss mummy? We will meet mummy in moments, okay?’ he said and kisses her cheek.

‘Soojin-ah, said Top samchu,’ Top said cutely while playing with her pigtail’s hair.

‘Toooop,’ she said.

‘No, not toooop. It’s Top samchu,’ Top said again.

‘Caaachuuu,’ she said happily.

‘Aigoo, Caachu is your favorite word, right?’ Top said and patted her head.

GD smiles seeing his daughter’s cuteness.

 

‘Cutie, come here,’ Taeyang said and takes her from GD.

‘Don’t you miss your Youngbae samchu?’ Taeyang asked her cutely.

She is in his arms.

 

‘Bae aachuuu,’ she said adorably.

Taeyang laughs at her cute and weird babbles.

 

‘Bae aachuu? That’s my new name, girlfriend?’ Taeyang said while pinching her cheek.

‘Bae aachuu? That’s a really perfect name for you,’ Top said while laughing and patted Soojin’s head.

‘Well, it’s better than Tooooooop, right?’ Taeyang said jokingly while Soojin is giggling at her uncles.

 

‘Soojin-ah, said Seungri samchu,’ Seungri joins them.

‘Yiiyii caachu,’ she said cutely.

‘Yiyi caachu?’ Top said and laughs out loud with Taeyang and everybody else in the room.

‘No, it’s not Yiyi. It’s Seungri,’ Seungri corrected her but she just ignores him and happily playing and babbling with Taeyang and Top.

 

Taeyang already puts her down. They sit down to be at the same level with her.

‘Soojin-ah, said Daesung samchu,’ Daesung joins them too.

‘Sungg sung caachu,’ she babbles.

‘Waaa, my little princess. It’s daebakk,’ Top said while giving thumbs up to her.

She giggles happily at him.

 

‘Sung sung caachu,’ Seungri said and laughs too.

GD is laughing too seeing his baby girl adorableness. Top, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung are playing with her like little kids. They run after her, and then she runs towards them too. While running, one of them will tailing behind her, ready to catch her if she falls off.

 

Top tickles her on the couch while she giggles and laughs happily. Then, Taeyang puts her on his shoulder while the others are babbling to her. Taeyang holds both of her hands tightly, so that she will not fall off.

‘Soojin-ah, it’s not that high on there, right?’ Seungri asked, teasing Taeyang’s shortness.

‘Yahhh!’ Taeyang yelled at him.

‘You want a better view? Come and sits on my shoulder,’ Top said proudly and tries to take her from Taeyang but he moves away, doesn’t want him to take her away.

‘Yah, Youngbae-ah. Soojin needs a higher and better view,’ Top said playfully.

‘No need too high. She will get scared,’ Taeyang told him while still holding both of Soojin’s hands.

 

‘Daddyyy..daaa..daaad,’ Soojin whined when she saw her daddy is standing up from his chair.

GD is just done with his hair and make-up.

 

‘Daddddyyy~~`’Soojin whined again to her daddy.

‘Yes, princess. Daddy is here,’ GD said lovingly.

He smiles and walks to her. He takes her from Taeyang’s shoulder and holds her in his arms. She hugs her daddy’s neck tightly, she always did that whenever GD holds her in his arms.

 

‘Aigoo, you are really your daddy’s little girl,’ Top said while patted her head.

GD kisses her cheek and still holding her in his arms.

 

‘Seungri-ah, can you please get me her bag,’ GD said while pointing to Soojin’s pink princess bag.

‘Okay,’ Seungri said and takes the bag and gives it to GD.

 

GD sits on the couch with Soojin on his laps. He opens her back and takes out her pinky princess milk’s bottle. Well, everything that belongs to Soojin are pink and princesses’ because of having Jessica as her mother and Tiffany as her godmother.

her milk bottle

 

GD lays her on his laps and feeds her with her milk bottle. She drinks her milk while staring at her daddy’s handsome face. She holds her bottle by herself. Her uncles are watching her with smiles on their faces. After couple of minutes, she’s done with her milk and she throws the bottle on the floor.

GD wipes with her handkerchief, yes, a pink handkerchief. He takes her bottle and put it back in her back pack. Soojin is back playing and giggling with her uncles.

After a while, she started to cry and calling for Jessica.

 

‘Muummmyyyy…myyyy…mummm…’she cried while slightly runs to her daddy.

‘You miss mummy already?’ GD asked her.

‘Mummmm….myyy,’ she cried.

GD takes her and holds her in his arms.

 

‘Shusshh, don’t cry. Let’s go and meet with mummy,’ GD said cutely to her while gently patted her back.

Soojin stops crying but she still looks sad. She pouted like her mother always did.

 

‘Aigoo, you pouted just like your mummy,’ Top said and pinches her cheek.

She didn’t giggles but showing her sad face to her godfather and is ready to cry again.

 

‘Okay2x, sweetheart. Let’s go and meet mummy,’ GD coaxed her while wiping her tears.

‘I’ll take her bag,’ Top said.

‘Thank u,’ GD said and he walks out of the room, heading to SNSD’s room with all s tailing behind him.

 

 

Seungri and Daesung are babbling and making funny expressions to Soojin, who is in GD’s arms, to make her smiles and giggles again. She just smiles lightly seeing her uncle’s funny expressions.

‘Soojin-ah!’

‘Jazzy!’

‘Baby girl!’

‘Cutie pie!’

 

Her SNSD’s imos started to call for her when they saw her. They run to her, to take her from GD but she doesn’t want to go to any of her imos because she’s still looking for her mummy.

‘Mumm…myyy…mummmm,’ she cried while pushing away her Soshi’s imos hands from taking her from GD.

‘Aww, you don’t want to come to imo?’ Taeyeon asked, pretending to be sad.

‘Mummmm,’ she cried again.

‘Susshh, mummy is there. See, there’s mummy,’ GD shushes her while pointing to Jessica, who is walking towards them.

 

Jessica waves her hand to her daughter who is looking at her with sad face. Soojin is spreading her arms, ready to jump into Jessica’s arms. As soon as Jessica is in front of GD, Soojin quickly jump into her mummy’s arms. She hugs her mummy’s neck tightly like she always did to GD. She leans her cheek on Jessica’s cheek, adorably.

Jessica smiles and gently patted her back.

 

‘Did you miss mummy?’ Jessica asked cutely and kisses her cheek.

‘Mummm…myyy,’ Soojin babbles happily to her mummy.

‘Kiss mummy,’ Jessica said while pointing to her cheek.

Soojin leans in and kisses Jessica’s cheek.

 

‘Good girl, clever girl,’ Jessica praises her happily.

GD pinches his baby girl’s cheek while smiling.

 

‘Soojin-ah, come to Taeyeon imo please. Imo miss you,’ Taeyeon said to her.

‘No, come to Yoona imo,’ Yoona said while trying to take her from Jessica but she doesn’t want and still hugging Jessica’s neck.

All the SNSD girls try to take her from Jessica but Soojin is ignoring them. She’s having fun when all her aunties are fighting for her attention. She giggles happily.

 

‘SNSD, be ready at the stage. We will start yours in minutes,’ the PD told them.

‘Arasso,’ the girls said.

 

‘Jazzy, let’s go and watch aunty,’ Tiffany said in English to Soojin.

All the girls walk to the main stage for their performance. Jessica brings Soojin with her and GD is with her too. The Kwon Jiyong’s family walks together to the main stage. The other BB members are walking behind them.

 

When they are at the studio, at the main stage, all the fans cheer loudly. They wave their hands to all Sones and also Vips. The girls are on the stage while Jessica, GD and Soojin at the front of the audiences’ seats.

The fans cheer loudly when they saw JiSica and their adorable daughter. GD takes Soojin from Jessica and holds her in his arms.

Jessica waves Soojin’s hand to all the fans and they cheer happily. Soojin giggles and smiles happily when all of them cheer.

‘Kyeoptaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~’

 

One of the crew gives a microphone to Jessica.

‘Jazzy, say hiiiiii,’ Jessica said cutely in English to Soojin while holding the microphone for her.

‘Aiiiiii,’ Soojin said cutely while waving her hand, excitedly.

She is still in her daddy’s arms.

 

‘Ahhhh, nomu nomu kyeoptaaaa Soojin-ahhhhh~~~~~~’

‘Kyeoptaaaaaaa~~~~~’

‘Soojinnnnnnnn~~~’

The fans cheer and applaud excitedly when Soojin gives fan service for them.

 

The Soshi members are watching her with wide smiles. Their niece's cuteness and adorableness never fail to amaze everyone and make everyone adores her.

‘Anniyong, Soojin is here,’ GD said cutely to her.

‘Ayongggg. Cuujinn,’ Soojin talks her own words adorably and make the fans cheer again.

Jessica kisses her cheek with smiles on her face. Then, she fixes Soojin’s pigtail’s hair that look a bit messy.

 

Both GD and Jessica are making Soojin gives fan service to their fans. Soojin looks so happy when they cheer and keep calling her name, she giggles happily.

‘Sica-ah, we will start soon,’ Yuri called her.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said.
 

‘Sweetheart, mummy need to go now. Stay with daddy and cheers for mummy, okay?’ she said cutely to Soojin.

‘Mummmmy,’ she babbles cutely.

‘Kiss mummy,’ Jessica said while pointing to her lips.

Soojin leans in and kisses her mummy’s lips and also her cheek.

 

‘Love you,’ Jessica said and kisses Soojin’s cheek.

Then, Jessica gives a peck on GD’s lips.

 

‘Love you baby,’ GD said while smiling.

‘Love you too,’ Jessica said delicately.

‘Mummy, fighting!’ GD said while waving Soojin’s hand.

‘Myyy, atingggg,’ Soojin babbles and makes Jessica laughs.

She walks to her members and get ready for their performance.

 

The other Soshi members are waving their hand to Soojin and Soojin waves back to them. While SNSD is getting ready for their stage, GD and Soojin sit on the audiences’ seats. Then, Top, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, Hongki and Jonghun join the father and daughter.

‘Hello, little princess,’ Hongki said to her.

 

Then, SNSD started their performance. They perform their newest song. Soojin is excitedly cheering for her mummy and her aunties. She’s clapping her hands and slightly dancing in her own cute ways. Her cute acts make her daddy, her uncles and the fans laugh and cheer for her. She stole her mummy’s spotlight. lols.

They watch SNSD’s performance while GD is watching both his wife and his daughter. Soojin is still excitedly clapping her hands while watching her mummy. She looks so happy and bright seeing her mother on stage.

Top is watching his girlfriend, his favorite dungseng performing and also occasionally cheers his goddaughter who is happily dancing along in her cute way. Fans have begun speculated about TopFany relationship. Many of them assume that both of them are in a relationship but the couple decides to keep in silent. They never confirm or deny anything. They will wait for the right time to announce their relationship because even though some of the fans are cool about it, but there are some of them didn’t like it.

 

Finally, SNSD’s performance is done. Now, it’s BB’s turn. Jessica and the other Soshis walk to Soojin, who is happily waiting for them.

‘Cutie, did you have fun watch imos?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘Jazzy, auntie doing great, right?’ Tiffany said while pinching her cheek.

Soojin giggles and jumps excitedly seeing her aunties and mummy.

 

‘Princess, cheer for daddy, arasso?’ GD said cutely and kisses her cheek.

‘Cheer for uncles too,’ the other BB members said while patting her head and kiss her cheek.

‘Daddy, fighting,’ Jessica said cutely while holding Soojin’s hand.

GD waves his hand to his wife and daughter and gives a flying kiss to them.

 

It’s BB’s turn to perform their song. Jessica and all her members are watching and cheering for them along with Soojin. Hongki and Jonghun are with them too. They are watching BB and also laughing and cheering for the cute Soojin. She is watching and clapping her hands excitedly when her daddy and uncles start to perfrom.

When it’s GD’s solo part, she jumps excitedly with Jessica is holding her hands to prevent her from falling off.

‘Daddyyyy~~’ Jessica said cutely while waving Soojin’s hands.

‘Dadd…dyyyy,’ Soojin said adorably and happily seeing her daddy.

 

All of them laugh and smiles widely seeing Soojin cute acts. After BB is done, it’s time for encore and announces the winner. Jessica left Soojin with GD’s manager for awhile while she joins the other performers on the stage.

Big Bang wins the no 1 spot for the 2nd time in a row. Soojin is cheering her daddy with his manager. GD hugs his wife lovingly and kisses her cheek when BB wins. Then he gives his speech on behalf of BB. He thanks everyone including his beautiful wife and his cute baby girl.

All the BB members ask SNSD to join their encore. Their fans already aware of Shosibang closed friendship because they already did many collaborations and special stages since JiSica’s relationship, so they are cool with it. GD’s manager runs to the stage and gives Soojin to GD.

 

GD holds Soojin in his arm while singing for the encore, and Jessica is beside him, waving their daughter’s hands. Then, GD puts Soojin down and she is happily clapping her hands with all her uncles and aunties. Seungri takes some of the confetti and throws it on Soojin’s head while she is still happily jumping around. All her uncles and aunties are having fun seeing their little princess looks so happy. They are dancing, singing and jumping along with Soojin too, like little kids.

Then, Jessica and GD lean down to hold each of Soojin’s hands and wave to their fans, give them the Kwon’s family fan services. They are such a perfect family. All the fans cheer and applaud Soshibang moments and also the Kwon Jiyong’s family cute moments.

 

Top gives his bouquet of flower to Soojin and she holds it with her small palms. Top holds her in his arm and he helps her to throw the flower to the audiences. But, the flower only drop a few inches in front of them because Soojin couldn’t throw it properly. The fans laugh seeing Top with his cute goddaughter. Then, they waves to the fans happily.

After the encore, GD takes Soojin and holds her in his arm while his other arm is on Jessica’s waist. They walk to their dressing room with their other members. GD occasionally kisses his baby girl’s cheek while Jessica pinches her plump cheek. They are so happy and blissful with their little angel. Ever since they have Soojin in their life, they are more blissful. Whenever they meet with the crews on their way, the crews will always stop and greet the adorable Soojin. They can’t resist to pinch her cheeks and to hear her cute babbles. Soojin’s cuteness and adorableness are irresistible.


enjoy these new chapters..

sorry for the late update coz i just lost my grandfather on last sunday..:(((

n i'm sad to say this but i think this story is coming to an end soon..

maybe in next 3 or 4 chapters...huhu

don't worry, i will think of a new ff..

thanks for ur comments n supports..

keep on dropping ur comments for me..

n also keep on supporting me...