Jung's Family

A JiSica Love Story

At Jung’s House

Jessica and Krystal are at their parents’ house. They always spent times at their house whenever they are free. Krystal is in the kitchen with their mother while Jessica is in the leaving room, dozing off. Her eyes are watching TV but her mind is not with her.

 

‘Princess, what are you thinking?’ suddenly her father asked. He is already sits beside her, on the couch.

‘Ah, appa. Nothing, I’m just tired,’ she said and force a smile to her appa.

‘Don’t lie to your appa. I know you still thinking about your ex-bf, right?’ her appa asked while her hairs.

‘…….’

‘Sica, you love him so much, right?’ he asked her.

‘Neh, appa. Mianhe,’ she said quietly.

 

‘Why are you apologizing to me?’ her appa asked again.

‘Because I know that you didn’t like if I have a boyfriend too soon but I just couldn’t stop myself from falling in love with him,’ she said.

‘Sica, you know why I didn’t like for you to have a boyfriend. It’s because of this. I couldn’t bear seeing my baby girl hurts and heartbroken,’ her appa said kindly.

‘I know, appa. That’s why I apologized because I disobeyed you, but don’t worry. I’m single now,’ she said while holding her tears.

‘You obviously still love him. I wish I could do something for you. I’m sorry because I can’t do anything for you,’ her appa apologized.

‘Appa, don’t apologized. It’s not your fault. It’s my fault. I already know from the beginning that once I become an idol, I cannot be in a relationship,’ she told him.

‘Well, maybe it’s true but be an idol doesn’t mean that you cannot fall in love. You are human being too. Of course you can and you will fall in love,’ her appa said.

 

Jessica is surprised hearing her appa’s words because her appa is not like that before. He will always remind her to not being in a serious relationship and he always sad whenever she talks about boyfriend or marriage. It’s because her appa didn’t want to lose his baby girls. And that’s why she never introduced GD to her parents before. She just told her umma about GD and her umma tell her appa.

‘Don’t be surprised. I realized that you are a big girl now. I’ll not stop you from having a bf but you definitely cannot marry too soon,’ her appa said playfully, tries to cheer his daughter.

‘Appa, that will never happen soon. And now, I didn’t have a bf ,’ she told him.

‘So, how is it between you and Jiyong?’ he asked her.

‘Nothing. We are over, appa. Completely over,’ after she said that, her tears rolling down her cheeks.

Her appa quickly hugs her tightly.

 

‘Shhh, shhh, don’t cry.’

‘I miss him so much, appa,’ she sobbed.

‘What can I do for you? Just tell appa, and appa will do it for you,’ he said kindly.

‘Nothing, appa. Nothing can be done,’ she sobbed again.

After crying in her appa’a arms for minutes, Jessica finally stops crying.

 

‘Appa, I’m sorry if my love’s scandal before has give troubles for you and umma,’ she apologized.

‘There is nothing to be sorry for. You and Krystal never trouble us,’ he said while her hairs.

‘Kombawo, appa,’ she thanked her appa.

‘Princess, for me and your umma, the most important thing is your happiness. That’s what all matter, nothing else. I know your happiness lies with him,’ he told her.

Nothing can be done now, appa. I need to accept that we will never be together again. It’s impossible,’ she said weakly.

‘Nothing is impossible in life, Sica. But, it’s up to you. If you said it’s over, then it’s really is. But remember one thing, don’t lose hope and faith if you still love him. And I’m really regretted because I never get a chance to meet with him. He must be a really great guy because he makes you like this,’ her father said.

‘He is, appa. He is a great and nice guy, just like you. That’s why I fall in love with him,’ she told him.

 

Her appa hugs her again and she feels warm in his arms. A warmness that’s really similar with GD’s arms but with different feelings. GD and her appa are really alike, they are kind, nice and sweet. That’s why she falls in love with GD, because of his likeness with her appa.