What is this feeling?

A JiSica Love Story

 

15 december 2010

It’s been a week since their blind date. GD and Jessica are still keeping in touch. Even though GD is really busy with his new songs that will be released today, via YouTube, but he still manages to keep in touch with Jessica. He never fails to sent messages and calls her even only to simply say Hi or Hello or to tell her how tired is him because of practicing. They didn’t get the chance to meet again after the blind date because both of them are very busy.

Jessica feels really appreciated by GD. His actions and words are showing how much he wants to be closed with her and how much he cares for her. She just can’t believe that G-Dragon she always saw on TV or on stage is the same person that attended the blind date with her. His personality is totally different in real life.

Jessica is more comfortable talking with him now. Finally, she admitted that GD is indeed a nice guy even though she’s still doubted about his playboy side. lols.

 

GD n Top is getting ready for their ‘World Premiere’ broadcast via YouTube. GD is feeling slightly nervous. Yes, he is nervous. Even though he is G-Dragon, but he’s just a normal guy. He’s feeling nervous for his comeback especially when it’s will be broadcasted to the whole world.

 

They are in the fitting room, only both of them.

So, GD takes the break to call someone that can calm him down.

 

Jessica <33

 

Sica: Yoboseyo~~~~~

GD: Yoboseyo, Sica-ahh. It’s me, Jiyong oppa.

Sica: I know it’s you, oppa. kekeke

GD: what are you doing?

Sica: I’m just resting. I have no schedule today..

GD: Ahhh, I’m really envy you…

Sica: keke..what are you doing, oppa?

GD: Me? Seunghyun hyung n I are  getting ready for our ‘World Premiere’ broadcast in an hour.

Sica: Omo!! I’m totally forgot about your ‘world premiere’..

GD: You are mean. You don’t remember huh? You are not thinking about me at all..*sad

Sica: Aniyo, oppa-ahh.. I just forgot..mianhe..i’m turning on my laptop right NOW..

GD: Still, you forgot my important occasion..*pretend to sulking

Sica: Oppa, I’m really2 sorry…don’t be mad at meeeee..*cutely

GD: kekeke.. how can I be mad at you.. You are so cuteeee…

Sica: *giggles n blushing…..

GD: You are blushing right now, isn’t it?

Sica: Ani.. I’m not blushing!

GD: Yeah, right..i bet your face is red like a tomato now…kekeke

Sica: Oppa~~~~~~~

GD: kekekeke…

Sica: Oppa, you are feeling nervous, right?

GD: Ermmm..i..i…how do you know?

Sica: I just know. Oppa, its okay to feel nervous since it’s your comeback. Don’t worry, Jiyong oppa. You will be okay….

GD: I’m worried if I’ll make a mistake in front of the media…..

Sica: Oppa, everyone will make a mistake..But I believe in you.. You are G-Dragon! You can do it!

GD: You believe in me?

Sica: Of course I believe in you. So, don’t worry, okay. You’ll be fine..

GD: Kombawo, Sica-ahh.. You make me feel better now.. thanks…

 

‘Are you talking with my little Sica?’ Top suddenly asked GD when he heard ‘Sica’.

GD just nodded.

‘Yahh, Jung Jessica. You don’t call me but you call Jiyongie?’ Top yelled so that Sica can hear him.

GD mouthing ‘I call her ‘ to Top. Jessica chuckled hearing Top’s loud voice.

 

GD: Sica-ahh, I’ll put you on loud speaker before your favorite oppa throwing a tantrum.

Sica: Nehhh….

 

GD put on loudspeaker so that Top can talk to her too.

 

Sica: Seunghyun oppa~~~~~~~~~~

Top: Yahhh, stop whining! I’m mad at you.

Sica: Aigooo,mianhee. Are you nervous too,oppa?

Top: Ani. Only Jiyong is nervous..*try to deny his nervousness

Sica: Oppa, don’t try to fool me. I’m your little Sica, I can smells your nervousness..

 

GD chuckled hearing she’s trying to calm Top.

 

Top: Smells my nervousness? Are you a puppy?..kekeke

Sica: Now you are laughing again. That’s my oppa…

Top: hehe.. So, have you done being lovey-dovey with Jiyongie?

Sica: We are not being lovey-dovey!!

Top: Yeahh, right.. So, little Sica, what happen to ‘I dislike him’?

Sica: Oppa! Stop it right there!

Top: Hahaha.. You must thank me for setting up you two.

GD: She likes me now, hyung..kekeke

Sica: Yahhh!.. I hate both of you!..*blushing

GD: And I like her toooo….

Sica:*omo! Did jiyong oppa just said he likes me?omo,omo,omo!!

Top: Wahhh, Jiyongie makes a confession! Daebak!..Little Sica, are you listening?

Sica: Erkk, whatever oppa. I need to hang up now..*her heart beating like crazy

Top: hahah..You are trying to run away..

Sica: Ani. I just need to do something..*makes excuse

GD: Yah, hyung! Stop teasing my Sica…

Sica:* my Sica? OMG!!.....Oppa, I need to hang up now..Oppadeul, hwaiting! I’ll watch you online. Do your best, arasso? Anniyong , oppa!..*quickly hang up because she’s feeling really anxious.

 

Jessica hangs up. GD n Top chuckled at her.

‘So, Jiyongie. Are you like confessing to her just now?’ Top asked.

‘Kind of. I just want her to know that I really like her. You know, like a hint,’ GD said cheerfully.

‘That’s Jiyong that I knew! Keep it on. I think she likes you too. The way she reacts,’ Top said.

‘I know but I don’t want her to just like me. I want her to love me, hyung,’ GD said.

‘Yeah, I get it. But love is a different thing. You need to work harder to makes her fall in love with you,’ Top told him.

‘Yeah,hyung. I’ll make anything to makes her fall for me and forget about that Dongahe,’ GD said determined.

 

‘Good, but now we need to focus. Are you finally calm down after talking to her?’ Top .

‘Yeah, I think so,’ GD said shyly.

Both of them back on their track again. Ready for their ‘world premiere’ broadcasting.

 


 

Back at Jessica side

After she hangs up their phone conversation, she feels her face using her hands and it’s really hot. She feels her heart, it’s thumping like crazy. Like it’s want to jump out of her chest.

Jessica walked to her mirror. Her face is red like a red tomato.

GD: And I like her toooo….

GD: Yah, hyung! Stop teasing my Sica

 

She kept thinking GD’s words. Did he really mean it or he’s just joking?

‘Sica-ah, are you okay? Your face looks like you just saw a cucumber ghost,’ her roommate, Hyoyeon said.

‘Ani. I’m okay..ermm, I’ll be in YoonYul’s room,’ Jessica said and bring her laptop to YoonYul’s room.

 

Jessica knocks and enters their room.

‘Sica, are you okay?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Onni, what happen to you? You look weird,’ Yoona said.

‘It’s nothing.. Come join me watch GD n Top oppas ‘World Premiere’ via YouTube,’ Jessica told them.

‘Ahh, it’s today right?Omo, it’ll start in just a minutes,’ Yoona said, excited.

 

They quickly open YouTube and waiting for the occasion. Jessica seems so eager to watch their world premiere.

‘Sica-ah, you are waiting for GD oppa or Top oppa?’ Yuri .

‘Both,’ Jessica answered shortly.

‘But who are you most anticipated between them?’ Yoona asked.

‘Ermmm, I can’t choose. Both are important.’

 

‘Awwww, now GD oppa has become someone important to you, huh? From the guy that you dislike the most, he changed to the guy that is important to you,’ Yuri said cynically.

Jessica just smiled shyly by hearing Yuri’s words.

 

‘Wahh, onnie didn’t deny it. So, GD oppa is indeed a guy that’s important to you now,’ Yoona said excitedly.

‘It’s so obvious, Yoona-ahh. Didn’t you know, they keep on talking on the phone every night?’ Yuri continued the teasing.

‘Yeah, it’s just like during the time you were dating Donghae oppa,’ Yoona said and she immediately closed . She didn’t mean to mention it but it just slipped out of .

Jessica’s expression changed to slightly sad when she heard the ‘dating Donghae oppa’.

 

‘Mianhe, onnie. I didn’t mean it,’ Yoona quickly apologized.

‘Aniya, it’s okay,’ Jessica said weakly.

Yuri wants to say something but the world premiere has just started. The royal family watch the show excitedly especially Jessica.

‘Jiyong oppa looks so handsome and cute too…..Top oppa looks cool like always’ Jessica thought to herself.

It’s time for the High High MV.

 

While watching the MV, Jessica can’t help but feeling uneasy when she seeing GD is flirting and clubbing with all the white chicks in the club. And he’s wearing the playboy bunny necklace, great!

‘Aishhh, as I expected, GIRLS are definitely the attraction,’ she thought to herself again.

 

YoonYul who are aware of sudden changes on Jessica’s expression, chuckled.

‘Yoona-ahh, do you smell jealousy?’ Yuri asked.

‘Nehh, onnie. I think I smell jealousy. And the smell is getting awful,’ Yoona said.

‘Yahh, I’m not jealous, okay?’ Jessica said even though it’s pretty obvious that she’s jealous.

‘You are OBVIOUSLY jealous but you still deny it,’ Yuri told her.

‘I said I’m not jealous…it’s just…. I don’t know,’ Jessica said.

‘Onnie, it’s definitely JEALOUSY,’ Yoona continued teasing her.

‘Yahh, alligator Yoon!’ Jessica yelled.

Both YoonYul were laughing at her. They knew Jessica is a bit jealous seeing the MV.

 

After the MV ended, Yuri asked Sica.

‘Sica, so, how’s the thing between you n GD oppa?’

‘Well, we are good. I think we are getting closed with each other.’

‘It’s so obvious you are closed since every night you were talking on the phone with him,’ Yuri said as-a-matter-of-fact.

‘Ani. Not every night, just sometimes.’

‘Don’t lie to me, Jung Jessica,’ Yuri told her.

‘Okay2x. Yeah, maybe we were talking every night but just as a friend,’ Jessica said.

‘Friend? Chincha?’ Yoona asked while raising her eyebrow.

‘Aishhh, mullayo,’Jessica said.

 

‘Sica, did Jiyong oppa confessed to you already?’ Yuri asked.

Jessica wants to say ‘no’ but suddenly she remembered their last phone call and that’s make her blushing.

‘Yahh, Jiyong oppa already confessed, right?’ Yuri asked excitedly.

‘Ani….’ Jessica hesitated at first but then she told everything to YoonYul. She told them their last phone call before the ‘world premiere’ broadcasting.

 

‘Omo!! CHincha? Jiyong oppa said that?’ Yoona asked.

‘Nehhh but I don’t know if he just joking or he’s serious with what he said,’ Jessica told her.

‘Sica-ahh, are you dumb or what? He’s obviously likes you. That’s like a hint for you before he formally make confession to you,’ Yuri said.

‘You think so?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yeah, guys will not jokingly say ‘my Sica’ or ‘I like her’ if they are not into you,’ Yuri said.

‘Yuri-ahh, you seems has a lot of experience in love,’ Jessica .

‘I’m doctor love even though I didn’t have a boyfriend myself,’ Yuri chuckled.

 

‘So, how is your feeling for GD oppa?’ Yuri asked Jessica.

‘Honestly, I like him. He’s being so nice to me. He makes me feel appreciated and special. Even though we only met once, but he never fails to amaze me. You know, he always messaging and calls me. He really cares about me, he cherished me. That’s why I’m feeling very comfortable with him,’ Jessica explained to YoonYul.

‘And what about Donghae oppa? Do you still love him?’ Yoona asked.

‘Donghae oppa was my first love and until now, his name is still carved in my heart eventhough he has hurts me too much. But the feelings that Donghae oppa gave me when we were together was different from GD’s oppa. GD oppa makes me feel cared, secured and protected although we just talked on the phone,like i said before,he cherished me. Whereas when I’m with Donghae oppa, I always feel unsecured and worried about his feelings for me,’ Jessica said.

 

‘Sica-ah, you need to make up your heart n mind. If you sincerely like GD oppa, you need to forget Fishy. You must try to accept and replaced that space in your heart for GD oppa. But if you feel you can’t forget Fishy and can’t accept GD oppa, you must be honest to him, tell him the truth. Don’t hurts GD oppa, he’s a nice guy, you know that, right?’ Yuri told her sternly.

‘Yeah, I know,’ Jessica said softly.

 

‘But honestly speaking, I want you to try to accept GD oppa because I can feel that you guys are destined to be together,’ Yuri said.

‘Yeah, me too, onnie. I think GD oppa and you are a perfect match. Donghae oppa has made you suffered too much,’ Yoona told her.

‘But take your time, Sica. I know you just knew GD oppa, so it must be hard, right? Just take your time but remember, don’t take too much time because it might be too late for you,’ Yuri said meaningful.

 

Jessica smiled and nodded at her best friend. She’s very thankful for having Yuri as her best friend. Yuri is a nice and matured girl, she always gives her members advices and supports, that’s Kwon Yuri specialty.

YoonYul are back to their routines while Jessica keeps on replaying the High High MV for the nth times and she hates all the girls that were flirting with GD.

Jealous much, huh?


for all the readers, enjoy this new chapter..:)

thanks for leaving a comment..i really appreciated it..

your comments motivates me..:)