Shock

A JiSica Love Story

The next day

YG and GD are in YG’s room, waiting for LSM because LSM called him for an urgent meeting. Both YG and GD are really curious of the sudden meeting. GD has been calling Jessica since morning but she didn’t answer his calls or messages. GD thinks maybe she’s busy or tired and didn’t think much about that because they just having their memorable vacation together

Knock knock

 

LSM walks into the room with a serious face.

‘Anniyonghaesyo, sunbaenim,’ YG greeted him.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, LSM-sansaenim,’ GD greeted him.

‘Anniyong both of you,’ LSM greeted back.

YG motions him to sit on the chair in front of YG and beside GD.

 

‘What is the urgent matter, hyung?’ YG asked him.

‘I’ll tell you straightforwardly. Make an official statement about JiSica break up,’ LSM told them.

‘Bwoh???!’ GD yelled, really chocked.

‘What do you mean, hyung?’ YG asked him while motions GD to calm down.

 

‘You heard me. Jessica will break up with Jiyong,’ he said.

‘What? Are you out of your mind? We are not gonna break up,’ GD said in anger.

‘You heard me, boy. You must break up with her because this is her decision,’ LSM said sternly.

‘No! You’re lying. She never tells me that. You are making this story,’ GD said, angry.

‘Jiyong, calm down. Hyung, what is this? I don’t get it,’ YG said.

‘Jessica makes decision to break up with Jiyong and I’m here to tell you about that,’ LSM said.

‘No,no,no.. This is not true! We just got back from our vacation together. We are happy,’ GD said, didn’t believe LSM.

 

‘Boy, that’s your 1st and last vacation together. That’s your last moment together,’ LSM said.

‘Hyung, did Jessica really said that?’ YG asked him.

‘Yes, this is her official statement with her signature,’ LSM shows a letter to both of them.

GD takes the letter and reads it. He’s really shocked when he finished reading it. He sits on the chair, shocked. YG takes the letter and reads it.

 

‘Hyung, did you pressure her to do this?’ YG asked him.

‘Hyunsuk-ah, that’s my problem. You don’t need to in my ways of handling my idols,’ LSM said sternly.

‘You lied! You lied!’ GD suddenly yelled.

‘Control yourself, boy. This is the truth. Just accept it,’ LSM told GD.

‘Hyung, what you did, is totally wrong,’ YG said.

‘Wrong?? You didn’t see how the girls suffered because of this relationship. Jessica, my niece and other girls suffered so much because of BB’s fangirls and antis. They keep on threaten my idols and do you know how much loss and damages that I’ve been through since the so called JiSica couple going public?’ he said grimly.

 

‘You only think about your lost, isn’t it? Never think about their feelings,’ YG told him cynically.

‘Never think about their feelings? Are you out of your mind? Jessica has been under me since she’s 12 years old. Of course I care about her and I’m doing this because I care about her,’ LSM said.

‘Tell me the truth. Did you force her?’ GD asked sternly.

‘I never force her. She makes this decision by herself,’ LSM told him.

‘You lied!’ GD yelled again.

‘Get hold of yourself. You will find another girl. And Hyunsuk, prepare an official statement and we will release it. We didn’t have to hold press conference because the reporters will asked too many questions,’ LSM said.

‘But..’

‘No more but, Hyunsuk-ah. Just do as I said,’ LSM said sternly.

‘No! You cannot do this to us,’ GD said angrily.

‘Of course I can,’ LSM said calmly.

‘No, you can’t!’ he yelled and after that he burst out from the room in anger.

‘Jiyong! Jiyong!’ YG tried to call him but GD is gone.

 

‘Hyung, you just break two innocent hearts and a true love,’ YG told him.

‘Whatever, just prepares the official statement. I’ll be waiting,’ LSM said and walks out from the room.

 

YG called someone.

‘Youngbae-ah, Jiyong is in a big problem right now. Go and find him. It’s better if you take Seunghyun with you. I think he will be at SNSD’s apartment. Go and find him ASAP!’

‘Neh, hyung,’ Taeyang said.


GD speed up his car heading to SNSD’s apartment. He tried to call Jessica but she never pick up his calls. He’s really mad, sad, angry, upset, confused and everything right now. He doesn’t want to believe LSM but when he thinks about Jessica’s strange actions lately, he thinks what LSM told him might be true. He always wonders why she suddenly asked him to go for a vacation and now he thinks he knows the reason. He wants her explanations. GD feels pain in his chest, very painful, likes been stab by a knife.