What Should i Do?

A JiSica Love Story

Days after Strong Heart broadcasted

 

G-Dragon’s confession blew off netizens heart.

G-Dragon’s love confession blew off Korean’s and Asian’s.

I really admire his braveness and his love for Jessica- Kang Hodong.

G-Dragon’s true love touches netizens’ hearts.

G-Dragon’s undying love for SNSD’s Jessica!

He’s maybe young but he’s matured enough in love- YG.

Netizens want G-Sica to be back together!

VIPs’ apologize to SNSD’s Jessica and G-Dragon.

Sones apologize to G-Dragon and Jessica.

We want JiSica back!- Vips and Sones.

We are really sorry, Jessica-shi.

Please forgive us, Jessica-shi.

 

After GD’s confession broadcasted, all the headlines news are about his confession. Everyone admires his true love and his honest confession. His brave and honest confessions have shut most of the antis’ mouth. Well, there are some antis that still bashing and bad-mouthing but they are overshadowed and bashed by Vips and Sones. VIPs and Sones apologize to both of them by advertising in the newspaper. Apparently, all the VIPs and Sones are supporting JiSica after his confession. Most of Jessica’s anti-fans’ club have been closed and VIPs and Sones leave thousands of positive comments in her official website, WooriSica and Jessture.net. Same goes for GD. His antis decreased rapidly and fans left many supportive comments in BB’s official website. Many people admire his guts and his love for Jessica.

 

‘Jessica-shi, please accept GD back.’

‘Sica onnie, please accept Jiyong oppa.’

‘We are really sorry, Jessica onnie.’

‘You are the only one for our GD, no one else.’

‘We want our JiSica back.’

‘We will always behind your back, Jessica. Please accept Jiyong back in your life.’

‘GD’s love for you makes me realize my stupid actions before. Please accept him back.’

‘I’m really sorry for bashing you before, Sica onnie.’

‘You are GD’s true love, his soulmate.’

‘WooriSica, you and GD are belong together. Sorry for all my stupid actions before.’

‘Now I realize that GD is the one for Sica. No one else.’

‘Even you are with GD, I’ll still love and protect you, Sica.’

‘JiSica is a true love.’

‘Sica, you truly deserve to be love and love someone like GD.’

‘GD is your true love, wooriSica.’

‘I never imagine that GD has that side of him. Jessica totally makes him crazily in love.’

 

At SNSD’s dorm

Jessica and the girls are in their living room with their own laptops. Everyone has been surfing their website to read all the news and comments from their fans.

‘Wowww, now VIPs and Sones support JiSica!’ Tiffany said excitedly.

‘Neh, they all want JiSica back together,’ Yuri said.

‘Onnie, now you can date Jiyong oppa again, peacefully,’ Yoona said.

‘Did you see? Our fancafe increase rapidly since yesterday,’ Taeyeon said loudly.

‘Sica-ah, most of your antifan clubs are closed already,’ Hyoyeon told her.

‘Wow, this is amazing. Jiyong oppa confession really touched many people hearts,’ Sooyoung said.

 

‘Onnie, why are you so quiet? Are you not happy?’ Seohyun asked the silent Jessica. All the girls are looking at her.

‘Sica, you still think about the incident between Jiyong oppa and Kiko?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Yeah,’ Jessica said shortly.

‘Sica-ah, we know her very well. I think that’s one of her dirty trick,’ Tiffany told her.

‘Trick? I don’t know,’ she said weakly.

‘You need to trust Jiyong oppa. I believe he will never do that,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘I don’t know what to believe anymore,’ she said weakly.

 

Ding dong

‘I’ll get it,’ Sooyoung said. A few seconds after, she comes back to the living room with GD behind her.

‘Hi girls,’ he greeted them but his eyes are on Jessica.

‘Oh, hi oppa,’ the girls greeted him while Jessica is just staring at him.

 

‘Hi, princess. Can we talk?’ he asked her softly.

‘Go on, oppa. We will be in the kitchen,’ Yuri told him and all the girls follow her to the kitchen, leaving JiSica behind.

GD sits on the couch, beside Jessica.

 

‘Did you read all the news?’ GD asked her while holding her hand.

‘Yeah, I read it,’ she said shortly without looking at him.

‘We can be together again, don’t you think?’ he said.

‘No,’ she said.

‘Bwoh? Why?’ he asked her.

‘Because you know why,’ she said sternly.

‘Sica-ah, I’ve told you. I was drunk that night and I don’t know how I end up being with her. I really didn’t know,’ he explains.

‘But still, you slept with her. If you didn’t do that, maybe we are back together now,’ she told him.

‘I didn’t mean it. I was unconscious! I’m really sorry,’ he apologized.

‘I’m sorry too, oppa. I couldn’t take it anymore. I don’t want to be hurt again. I’m really tired,’ she said.

‘But…’

‘Oppa, I have enough pains in my life already. Please, just let me go,’ she said weakly.

‘Do you really mean it?’ he asked softly, feels heartache.

‘Neh, I mean it,’ she said without looking at him.

 

‘Okay, I’ll not force you. But remember one thing, my love for you will not change. But I have something to ask you,’ he said calmly.

‘What is it, oppa?’

‘I saw the pictures of you with Donghae recently. Do you still love him?’ he asked weakly.

‘Oppa, I accompany Donghae oppa to visit his late father because I care for him, nothing more. We are friends since our training. And I love uncle as my own father,’ she explains to him.

‘Okay, I get it,’ he said softly.

Then, he kisses her forehead, her eyes, the top of her nose and her lips. Jessica just lets he kisses her because honestly, she really misses his kisses.

‘I’ll never give up on you, baby,’ he whispered to her and he walks away to the front door.

Jessica’s tears rolling down her cheeks after he’s gone.

 

‘Sica, why are you doing this? Why are you so stubborn?’ Yuri asked her, slightly mad.

‘Jiyong oppa obviously loves you but you just rejected him again. Why are you doing this?’ Taeyeon asked her.

‘I..i.. I’m tired. I don’t want to get hurt again,’ she sobbed.

‘You are being selfish now, onnie’ Yoona told her sternly.

‘I know but…’

‘Sica, if you really love him, you shouldn’t hurt him like that,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Girls, come on. Leave her alone,’ Tiffany said while hugging her best friend.

‘We are saying the truth, Fany-ah,’ Sooyoung said.

 

‘That’s right. Even my uncle has give permission for you to date and this time, he really sincere because he has been blew off by Jiyong oppa confession too like everyone else,’ Sunny told her.

‘I know but I just….i don’t know.. It hurts me so much seeing him with Kiko that night,’ Jessica sobbed in Tiffany’s arms.

‘He was drunk, Sica-ah. You know yourself that Jiyong oppa is not that type of guy,’ Sooyoung told her.

Jessica just sobbing in Tiffany’s arms while girls all watching her, feeling sorry but displeased because she just rejected and hurts GD even more. Jessica continues sobbing while the flashback when she watched GD’s confession running through her mind.

 

-flashback-

Jessica and all her members are all in the living room, waiting for Strong Heart. They watched the preview and apparently, they are anxiously waiting for the show. In the preview, Hodong said something about GD’s confession, so they are all eager to know especially Jessica. Besides, Top and Taeyang have continuously telling her to watch the show.

Finally, the show is starting.

‘It’s starts now,’ Yoona said excitedly.

 

They are watching and finally, its GD’s turn. They watch the entire of GD’s heartbreak and honest confession. The moment GD talks about their loves and relationship, Jessica’s eyes are b with tears. She tries to hold her tears but she just couldn’t. When she saw GD’s eyes are gleaming with tears, finally her tears are rolling down her cheeks rapidly.

When GD cries, Jessica sobbed so hard while hugging her knees. Yuri and Tiffany are both at her side, trying to comfort her but they just couldn’t because they are crying too. All the girls are crying hearing GD’s confession and seeing GD cries during broadcasting.

When GD leaves a video message for her, Jessica feels a very painful feeling in her chest. Pains because she misses him so much and she loves him just like he loves her. Her face is wet and her eyes are red and b with tears. She sobs so hard and she’s bawling in Yuri’s arms. All the girls are sobbing too.

 

‘Hikkhss..hikkhss.. mianhe, oppa,’ she sobbed.

‘Sica, he loves you so much. You need to stop from hurting him and yourself,’ Yuri told her, while wiping her own tears.

‘Neh, onnie. Jiyong oppa really2 loves you,’ Yoona said while sobbing too.

‘i..i don’t know. Both of us have hurt so much because of our love. i..i don’t know what to think and what to do anymore..hikkhhs..hikhhss,’ Jessica sobbed.

‘You need to think rational, Sica-ah. Jiyong oppa has done everything for you. You need to do something for him too,’ Taeyeon told her.

Jessica just keeps on sobbing and she’s thinking about everything that has happened between her and GD.

-End flashback-


preview

 

‘So, you requested to meet with us personally except Jiyongie. What is it?’ Top asked them.

‘First, we are really thankful because you agreed to meet with us today. Second, we are really sorry and regret for what we have did to JiSica,’ the Vip said.

‘We want to redeem our faults. Did GD oppa and Jessica onnie back together?’ she asked.

‘Aniyo. They didn’t because Jessica is seriously hurt before,’ Top told them.

 

 

 

‘Girls, if I accept Jiyong oppa back, will I get hurt again?’ she asked quietly.

‘Sica, you need to be strong. Love is like that. Love gives us pain but love also gives us happiness,’ Tiffany told her.

‘That’s right, Sica. Don’t be selfish,’ Yuri told her.

Jessica sighed and walks into her room, thinking whether to attend the BB’s event or not, but deep inside her heart, she already make the decision.


new chapters!...read and leave a comment, everyone!..:))