chapter 89

A JiSica Love Story

At night with Heeline’s

GD is preparing the foods and beverages for their friends, the loud and hyperactive Heeline’s. He commands Jessica just to stay still and waits on the couch. She couldn’t do anything but just obeyed her overprotective boyfriend.

Ding dong

‘Oppa, I’ll get it!’ she yelled to GD, who is still in the kitchen.

‘Okay, be careful! Don't run!’ he yelled back.

 

As soon as she opens the door, loud voices fill in the room.

‘Sicckal!!’

‘Noonaaaaaaaa!!

‘Sooyeon-ah!!’

 

‘Aishh, I’m not deaf, okay? Just lower your voices,’ she told them.

‘Mianhe, we are just too excited meet with you. I miss you, noona,’ Hongki said and hugs her.

Jonghun and Geunsuk also hug her while Heechul just ignores her and walks to the leaving room. They follow Heechul to the leaving room.

 

‘Hi Jiyongie,’ Geunsuk greeted.

‘Hyung, long time no see,’ Hongki said.

‘Neh,’ GD said with smiles.

Heechul is already choosing songs for their karaoke’s times. Jessica just shakes her head seeing Heechul. She sits on the couch, beside Jang Geunsuk. Then, GD joins them and sits at her other side.

 

‘Oppa, you didn’t even greet me and now, you are choosing the songs already?’ she said in disbelief.

‘We just met this afternoon, so why should I greet you?’ he said coldly.

‘What about Jiyong oppa?’ she asked.

‘Oh, Jiyong-ah. Anniyong,’ he said lazily.

All of them just laugh seeing Heenim. He’s always like that.

 

‘Ah, Jiyong-ah. I bought a really high quality beer for us,’ Heechul said excitedly.

‘Jonghun-ah, can you help get the wineglass?’ GD asked.

‘Sure,’ Jonghun said and walks to the kitchen.

‘Noona, how is my nephew?’ Hongki asked.

‘He’s good and fine,’ she said.

 

‘I hope it’s a girl,’ Geunsuk told her.

‘No, I want a boy,’ Hongki said.

‘I hope it’s a boy too. A pretty one, just like me,’ Heechul said and makes a pretty face to them.

‘Nooo, I don’t want a son that’s so girly like you,’ she told him.

‘And I don’t want a niece that’s so cold, loud and scary like you,’ Heechul said.

‘But I want, hyung. I want a daughter that’s just like her mummy. Pretty, gorgeous and cute,’ GD said cheesily.

‘Yahh, you make me goose bumps. Stop it already!’ Heechul said loudly.

‘Ewww, hyung. Gross,’ Hongki said jokingly.

‘Aigoo, both of you are still cheesy and mushy like always. Never changed,’ Geunsuk told the couple.

JiSica just laugh and smiles happily to them.

 

Jonghun brought the wineglass for them while Heechul is already singing a song, and like always, a girl group’s song, the typical Kim Heechul. Hongki joins him singing and dancing and finally, GD joins them too. He just couldn’t resist the excitement seeing both of them.

Jessica is smiling and laughing seeing her boyfriend. He’s always like that whenever he’s with the Heeline’s. Geunsuk and Jonghun are also slowly warming up and join the trios. Jessica is clapping her hands and cheering for them, loudly.

After they ended one song, Geunsuk, GD and Jonghun are back on the couch, leaving Heechul with Hongki, who are still excitedly singing and dancing. The guys are drinking the beer that Heechul brought. Jessica is trying to take the glass when GD stops her.

 

‘No2x. You can’t drink this,’ GD said sternly.

‘Oppaaaa…’

‘Noona, pregnant woman cannot drinks,’ Jonghun told her.

‘That’s right, Sooyeon-ah. It’s not good for your baby,’ Geunsuk told her.

‘Aigoo, arasso. I’ll just drink juice,’ she sighed and drinks the juice that GD makes for her.

‘That’s a good mummy,’ GD said cheekily and pinched her nose.

Jessica smiles timidly at him.

 

‘So, when will you announce your pregnancy and your wedding’s date?’ Geunsuk asked the couple.

‘Next week. After Sica resumes her activities with SNSD,’ GD told him.

‘Ahh, okay. You still can fit the wedding dress, right?’ Geunsuk asked.

‘Neh, and I hope it’ll still fits me on the wedding day,’ she said.

‘Noona, are you still going to dance?’ Jonghun asked while Heechul and Hongki are still singing loudly.

 

‘Yahhhh, slow down a bit!’ Geunsuk yelled at them.

The duos just ignored him.

‘I’m going to dance for the last time before I’m starting to just stay still on stage while the other girls dance,’ she told Jonghun.

‘No, you cannot dance anymore,’ GD said to her.

‘Drop it. We will discuss it later,’ she told him lazily.

She is holding onto his arm while watching Heechul and Hongki’s craziness.

 

‘When is exactly your wedding, hyung?’ Hongki asked when he’s back on the couch, leaving Heechul singing alone.

‘Next two weeks,’ GD told him.

‘Bwoh???’ Hongki asked, choking on his drink.

‘What?’ Jonghun and Geunsuk asked, shocked.

‘Neh, it’s next two weeks,’ Jessica confirmed it.

 

‘Are you crazy? How did you manage all the preparations?’ Geunsuk asked.

‘We already get our wedding’s outfits. About the other things, our family and our agencies are taking care of it,’ GD told him.

‘Wow, it’s really lucky having big agencies like YGE and SME. I envy you,’ Jonghun said.

‘No, we let them handle it coz we are running out of times. If not, I prefer to do it by myself,’ GD said.

‘But, why are you so rushing?’ Hongki asked.

‘Because your noona here afraid that she can’t fits the wedding dress later on,’ GD told him jokingly.

‘It’s true. I’m really worried now because I’m afraid my baby bump will be visible soon. If that happened, I can’t wear my gorgeous wedding dress,’ she said worriedly.

 

‘Don’t worry, Sooyeon-ah. My mother said that for the 1st child, the baby bump is hard to see in early weeks of pregnancy,’ Geunsuk told her.

‘I know. Our mother told that too but I still worry,’ she said.

‘Stop worrying, noona. Everything is going to be perfect,’ Jonghun told her.

‘Neh, I hope so,’ she said while smiling to Jonghun and leans her head on GD’s shoulder.

 

‘We called their marriage as the shot-gun marriage,’ Heechul said when he’s finished with her karaoke.

‘That’s definitely the perfect name for your marriage,’ Geunsuk told them.

‘Well, what can I do? Your ice princess wants to do it that way,’ GD said playfully.

‘Neh, no one can wins over ice princess and our scary noona,’ Hongki .

‘Yahhh, Lee Hongki! Shows some respect to your noona,’ she yelled at him.

‘I will, but later,’ Hongki said jokingly.

Jessica throws a pillow at him while he just laughs with Jonghun.

 

‘Noona, you will become fat soon,’ Jonghun .

‘Yahhh, stop reminding me about that!’ she said loudly to Jonghun.

‘Ah, that’s right. Jung Jessica will become a fat girl,’ Hongki teased too.

‘Yahhh!’ she yelled.

‘Not so loud, princess,’ GD told her softly.

 

‘Once you become fat, I want to take many pictures and post it on my twitter and keep them as my treasures,’ Heechul told her.

‘Andwe! I’ll not allow you take any pictures,’ she said sternly.

‘You think you can stop me?’ Heechul asked mischievously.

‘Waah, SNSD’s Jessica as a fat and chubby girl, that’s totally daebak,’ Geunsuk teased too.

‘Oppaaaaaaa,’ she whined sadly.

She looks like she’s about to cry in any minutes.

 

‘Guys, stop teasing my princess. If not, she might cries,’ GD told them while embraces her lovingly.

‘Seriously?’ Hongki asked.

‘Neh, she easily cries nowadays,’ GD told him.

‘Aigoo, it’s so hard to take care a pregnant woman, right, hyung?’ Jonghun asked.

‘Yepp, it’s really hard especially to handle her mood swings,’ GD said playfully.

‘I pity you, Jiyong. But, serves you right for making her pregnant,’ Heechul said jokingly.

‘But, it’s fun too, trust me,’ GD said while smiling widely.

 

‘I think I need to wait for another 6 years before I’m ready to suffer like you, hyung,’ Hongki told GD.

‘Yahh, Lee Hongki. That’s too long. You might be too old to have a baby,’ she said.

‘Ani. It’s the standard age to have a baby. Not like both of you. Still too young to have a baby,’ Hongki told the couple.

‘It’s okay to have a baby in young age if the guy is like Jiyongie. But if the guy is like Heechul hyung or Hongki, better wait and think carefully,’ Geunsuk said jokingly.

‘Yahhh, I’m not that bad!’ Heechul yelled at him.

‘Just accept the fact, hyung,’ Jonghun told Heechul.

‘Yahhhh!’ Heechul yelled again.

‘Aishh, the typical loud Kim Heechul,’ Jessica said lazily.

‘What about you, then?’ Heechul asked sarcastically.

‘I’m not as loud as you,’ she told him.

‘That’s right,’ Heechul cynically.

The others just laugh at the twins bickering.

 

Out of sudden, Jessica gets up and runs to the kitchen. All the guys are shocked, but before they could ask GD, he’s already dashing to the kitchen too. When they heard the sound of someone vomiting, they already know what is exactly happen in the kitchen. After couple of minutes, GD and Jessica are back to the leaving room. GD is supporting her by hugging her waist, she looks weak. They sits on the couch, GD is rubbing her back, gently.

‘Are you okay, Sooyeon-ah?’ Geunsuk asked.

‘Noona, are you okay?’ Jonghun asked.

‘Sickkal, you are fine, right?’ Heechul asked with concern.

 

‘I’m fine. I’m used to this already,’ she told them quietly.

‘Aigoo, this is the first time I see my scary noona so weak like this,’ Hongki said.

‘Trust me, you guys can’t handle this kind of experiences,’ she said.

‘I pity both of you. Poor Jiyong to take care the fussy and oversensitive Sickal and poor you for going through all of these,’ Heechul told her.

‘Ani. I’m fine. I’m not doing anything besides comforting and taking care of her. I wish I can take some of the symptoms,’ GD said earnestly.

‘You are so lucky for having hyung as your boyfriend, noona,’ Jonghun told her.

‘I know,’ she said proudly and hugs GD’s waist. She’s leaning on his chest.

 

Heeline’s enjoy their times at JiSica’s apartment for almost 3 hours. While they are still talking, Jessica is already fallen asleep in GD’s arms. Since she’s pregnant, she’s becoming more sleepy head and easily get tired and sleepy.

GD carries her to their room and lay her down in their bed. He pulls the blanket and covers her body. Then, he kisses her forehead softly. She’s sleeping soundly.

 

 

‘Hyung, thanks for everything,’ Hongki said.

‘Thanks for helping me cleaning the mess and thanks for making her happy tonight,’ GD told all of them.

They help him cleaning their mess.

 

‘It’s nothing, hyung. We made the mess, so we should clean it. And noona must be really bored because she can’t do anything,’ Jonghun said.

‘Neh, she does seem a bit bored. That’s why we are here to cheer her. And I know that ice princess will not clean the mess,’ Heechul said.

‘I’m glad that we make her happy tonight,’ Geunsuk said jokingly.

‘Neh, kombawo,’ GD told them.

‘But, Jiyong-ah. Don’t be too controlling. I’m afraid she might feel tension,’ Geunsuk told him.

‘I know. Don’t worry, hyung. I’ll not too controlling her,’ GD said to him.

‘Good,’ Geunsuk said shortly.

 

‘Hyung, you should take a proper rest too. You look tired,’ Hongki told him.

‘I’m a bit tired but I’m fine,’ GD said.

‘You are tired entertaining and taking care of her. Poor you,' Geunsuk said.

‘I’m okay. But honestly, it’s really tiring taking care of pregnant woman. Sometimes, I’m having headache because of her,’ GD said jokingly.

‘You are not regretting, aren’t you?’ Heechul asked.

‘Ani. Of course not! Sica and our baby are everything to me,’ he told Heechul.

‘Good, don’t make my twins sad,’ Heechul said lightly.

‘Neh, hyung,’ GD said shortly.

 

‘Bye, Jiyongie. See you next times,’ Heechul said.

‘Bye, hyung. Take care of my noona,’ Jonghun said.

‘Bye, Jiyong-ah,’ Geunsuk said.

‘Bye hyung,’ Hongki told him.

‘Bye, see ya,’ GD said to all of them.

 

All of them leave JiSica’s apartment happily and tired. GD steps into his bedroom and lay down beside Jessica. He hugs her waist and falls asleep quickly because he’s tired too.


preview

 

‘But I think, you should tell Jiyong oppa,’ Tiffany said.

‘Noo, he will never let me dance. You know how he is acting these days. He’s too protective over me,’ Jessica told Fany.

‘But….’

‘Girls, please. Let me joins you, for the last time before I take a very long breaks from dancing. My baby wants to dance too,’ she begged her members.

 

 

‘Sica!!!!’

‘Onnniieeeee!!’

‘Jessii!!!!’

‘Sicaaa!!’

‘OMG!! She’s bleeding!!!’

‘Helppppp!!!!!’


thanks for ur comments!..:))

enjoy these new chapters...

n don't hesitate to drop ur precious comment for me..:))