chapter 117

A JiSica Love Story

Several years later

The JiSica couple is still well-known and very famous as always. They are still known as Korean’s Brangelina while Soojin is Korean’s Suri Cruise. Both SNSD and BB are known as one of the legendary idols in Korea and also Asia. They are still as popular despite their inactive status. Some of them are already married.

Top married with Tiffany and are expecting their 1st baby soon. Taeyang is unexpectedly married with Yuri. They falls in love recently and quickly tied the knot. Taeyeon is in a steady relationship with Leeteuk, Hyoyeon with Junho while the others are still single.

GD is still active as a song-writer and composer in YGE. He composed many songs for others and also for himself. He just just released his solo album that also contains his duet with his beloved wife, Jessica. His albums are sold out and killed all the charts. JiSica duet also becomes hits and topped all the charts. They are still the sweet and mushy JiSica couple. They never fail to show their loves for each other.

JiSica always attend variety shows together and their loves are still going strong. Soojin, the well-known JiSica’s cute little princess, has endorses for many kid clothes. She also appears in many CFs whether with her parents or alone. She also gets offers to star in dramas but her parents declined the offers because she’s still too young for drama.

Soojin also even make appearances in some MV for other idols and singers. She once starred in Shinee’s MV, F(X)’ MV,Top’s solo MV and also make special appearanc ein her daddy's MV. Some artists from other agencies also offering her to starring in their MVs. But, JiSica will think carefully before they accept the offers.

 

Now, Soojin has a little brother, a cute little brother, a little GD, Jason Kwon Soohyun. Jason is also as famous as his sister because he always appears in his daddy, uncles and aunties social networks. He’s always in the headlines news together with his parents and sister. He is one year old right now. Everyone is saying that GD is transferring his great fashion sense to little Jason. Every times he posed with his parents and sister for photoshoots, everyone can see that he is GD-mini-me.

He’s so cute and handsome baby boy with great weird fashion sense because of his parents especially his daddy. He also already appeared in a CF with his sister, Soojin. They make a really cute CF, together. The Kwon Jiyong’s family also has their own CF for chicken’s CF. The CF become hits because of the JiSica’s family effect.

Magazine’s editors always request the Kwon’s family to pose for their magazines. They are really famous because of the good genes in the family and of course, because they are BB’s G-Dragon and SNSD’s Jessica’s perfect family, the infamous JiSica’s family.

They are really happy and blissful family. GD and Jessica's loves for each other are still going strong as ever. They love each other dearly. Of course, like the other normal couple, there are times when they argue and have a row with each other. But, knowing both GD and Jessica, they can’t be mad at each other for too long because their loves are too strong.

And now, with their baby girl, Soojin and baby boy, Jason, they are more blissful than ever. They have a pair of little angels in their life and that’s all what they want. They have such a perfect family and they hope their happiness and blissfulness with last forever. They will always remember as the infamous sweet and mushy G-Sica couple, the perfect Kwon Jiyong’s family.


that's the end of this story, for now..

it's really sad for me to end this story because this is my 1st ff and my longest one..

and this story is my favourite becoz JiSica is my OTP..

i ended this becoz i'm running out of idea..but, like i said before..

if later on, i get new ideas, i will make a sequel but not too soon..huhu

thanks for ur unending and loyal supports..

thanks for ur comments that always make me smiles and encouraged me..

to the loyal readers that never fail to drop comments for me, thanks a bunch and bows to you from me!..:))

to silent readers, thanks for reading and i hope someday, u will come out from your shells..

 

if u want, u can read my others ff....i'm writing new soshibang ff...topsica vs jisica..u can read it if you want...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/33277/l-o-v-e-bigbang-gdragon-jessicajung-jisica-snsd-top-topsica

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/10642/jessica-x-male-pairings-one-shot-collections-haesica-jaesica-jaysica-jessicajung-snsd-topsica

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/23496/complicated-love-beast-donghae-jessicajung-junhyung-snsd-suju

 

edit:

i have posted my new jisica ff..

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/36360/lost-in-love-bigbang-gdragon-jessicajung-jisica-snsd-soshibang

 

hope u can read and gives a lot of love for my new ff n other ff..thanks!..^__^