Strong Heart pt 2

A JiSica Love Story

‘Okay, now we also have not two but three guys that claim Jessica-shi as their ideal type,’ Hodong said excitedly while GD groans.

‘Aishh, Hodong hyunggg. You told me that you will protect me,’ GD said.

‘Jiyong-ah, this is for the ratings,’ Hodong said and makes the others laugh.

 

‘Let’s welcome Seo Jisuk-shi!’ Hodong yelled excitedly.

‘Seo Jisuk-shi has appeared in this shows two times already. This is your 3rd times, right?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Ahh, neh. This is my 3rd times and I’ve become really comfortable being in this show,’ Jisuk said happily.

‘We still clearly remember the 1st time you were here. You made a shocking love confession to Jessica-shi,’ Hodong said.

‘Neh, I still remember and that was one of the happiest day in my life because Jessica-shi said that I’m the type of guy that she wanted to marry with,’ Jisuk said proudly.

Jessica is laughing shyly while looking at GD and Jisuk. GD makes a jealous expression and he is glaring at Seo Jisuk and that makes everyone laughs.

‘Jiyong-shi, are you okay?’ Hodong asked while laughing.

‘Ahh, not really, out of sudden I feel sick,’ GD said.

Again, everyone is laughing at him while Jessica playfully hits hit arm.

 

‘Jessica-shi, you still remember, right? When you said that you wanted to marry someone like him,’ Seunggi asked, tries to provoke GD.

‘Ah, neh. I remember it,’ she said.

‘So, you still want to marry a guy like him? or more accurately, you still want to marry him?' Hodong asked mischievously.

‘Hyung, what kind of question is that?’ GD asked with frustration and makes the audiences laugh.

‘Oh, G-Dragon gets mad,’ Hodond said teasingly while GD is laughing.

‘So, Jessica-shi?’ Seunggi asked again.

‘Ermm, well, I’m one of Jisuk oppa’s fans and I really like him. I watched his dramas expecially the one with Go Hye Sun. I really2 like his character in that drama…’

 

‘Jessica-shi, you didn’t answer my question,’ Hodong cuts in and Jessica laughs.

‘What I’m trying to say is that I’m still Jisuk oppa’s fan and about the ideal type, I also said that Daniel Hanney oppa as my ideal type……’

‘Jessica-shi, once again, you are not answering the question,’ Seunggi cuts in, teasing her.

‘Just answer it,’ GD said coolly.

‘See, Jiyong-shi wants to know it too,’ Hodong said excitedly.

‘Well, I want to marry a guy like him and I’m really sure that Jiyong oppa can be that guy for me,’ she finally answering the question.

GD is smiling widely hearing her answers.

 

‘Waa, Jessica chooses to save her boyfriend instead of being honest,’ Hodong said jokingly and make the others laugh.

‘Hyunggg!’ Jiyong said loudly.

‘Did you being honest, Jessica-shi?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Neh, I am,’ she said.

The audiences cheer ‘Noooo’ loudly and make X sign.

‘I think Sica is saying the truth because honestly, her only ideal type is Daniel Hanney oppa, not Jisuk oppa,’ Tiffany said playfully.

‘And, Sica said she wants to marry a guy like his character in the drama, not the real him,’ GD said wittily and makes the others laugh again.

 

‘Jisuk-shi, you heard her answer. So, do you still like her?’ Hodong asked.

‘Neh, I still like her no matter what. I’m her loyal admirer,’ Jisuk said.

‘Kamsahamnida,’ Jessica thanked while looking at him and he smiles back, shyly.

‘Did you see Jisuk-shi expression when Jessica looks at him? He’s so shy and nervous just like before,’ Hodong .

‘I’m still nervous. Really nervous,’ Jisuk admitted.

 

‘So, Jiyong-shi, did you know about Jisuk-shi confession to Jessica?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Neh, I watched it when it’s aired,’ GD said.

‘How do you feel?’

‘At that time, I’m still didn’t know her personally. I’m her secret fanboy and I’m really2 jealous when I saw that. I watched it by myself in my room and when I saw their moments, when they get shy and nervous, I’m really frustrated and I thrown away the remote control on the floor in anger and it’s broken,’ GD told him.

‘Chincha-yo?’ Hodong asked, surprised.

‘Neh,’ GD said shortly.

‘And when we asked why the remote was broken, he said that he just accidently stepped on it. At that time, I’m really surprised because he is not that heavy that he can broke the remote just by stepping on it,’ Daesung told them playfully and make others laugh.

 

‘Jisuk-shi, did you have her number?’ Hodong asked curiously.

‘Ani. I didn’t,’ Jisuk said.

‘Really? Are you telling the truth?’ Hodong asked again.

‘Erkk, nehh,’ Jisuk stuttered.

‘I feel something is not right here,’ Seunggi said to Hodong.

‘Yes, he has her number,’ GD said out of blue.

‘Chincha-yo?’ Hodong asked again.

‘Neh,’ GD said shortly while Jessica just smiles.

‘Now, Jiyong-shi said it himself, so I can just admitted it,’ Jisuk said.

 

‘Jessica-shi, you gave him your number?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Neh, when we met last year in other show, we become quite closed with each other, so, we exchanged our number,’ Jessica admitted.

‘Well, everyone know Jessica, right? She’s really sociable and has many friends. Jisuk-sunbaenim is one of her FRIENDS,’ GD said again, straighten the FRIEND word and makes everyone laugh.

 

‘Jisuk-shi, how did you react when you know about JiSica?’ Hodong asked.

‘I’m really2x sad and mad. I yelled furiously while watching the news and one of my friends was really surprised seeing my anger. And that day, I went to a club with my friends and ended up drunk because of frustration,’ Jisuk told him.

‘Really? You get drunk because Jessica-shi is taken?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Neh, I’m really2 sad. Jessica-shi has been my strength when I was in the army. She’s the one that keeps me to going forward and strong. She’s the one that give me all the strength. I kept her picture on my locker when I was in the army. Every time I felt sad or tired, I’ll think about her and that’s where I get my strength back,’ he admitted earnestly.

‘Wah, your love for Jessica-shi is really strong,’ Hodong said while GD playfully groans.

‘Well, in the army, SNSD is our life, our religion. SNSD gives us strength,’ Jisuk said a bit exaggerated while the others laughs and nodded.

 

‘Jessica-shi, you said that you watched all his drama, right?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Neh, I did,’ she said shortly.

‘What is your favorite scene in his dramas?’ Seunggi asked.

‘In one of his drama, there is a scene when the couple was arguing. The girl was really furious with Jisuk-oppa and when she’s about to leave, Jisuk oppa grabbed her and kissed her. I really2 love that scene. It’s so romantic and touching for me,’ she said.

‘Why don’t we do that scene between you and Jisuk-shi?’ Hodong asked eagerly.

‘Eh?’ she asked, shocked.

‘Neh, we should do that. As a gift for your loyal fan like Jisuk-shi,’ Seunggi said, provoking GD.

‘Aishh, hyung. Why are you doing this to me?’ GD asked loudly in frustration.

‘Aissh, Jiyong-shi. Please be more sporting,’ Hodong said while GD shakes his head and make the others laugh.

 

‘Can we do that?’ Seunggi asked again.

‘No no. I don’t want to because I’m scared that all JiSica fans will come for me after this,’ Jisuk said playfully.

The audiences and guests are all laughing at him.

 

‘So, Jisuk-shi still likes Jessica. But, I think you should start looking for someone else,’ Hodong told him.

‘I will but for now, Jessica is still alive in my heart,’ Jisuk showing his endless love for Jessica.

The guests are all clapping their hands while Jessica is laughing shyly. GD is really shocked and he looks at Seo Jisuk.

‘Jiyong-shi, do you have anything to say to Seo Jisuk-shi?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Ermm, Jisuk sunbaenim can still like her. I’ll not stop him from that but, remember, she already has a RING on her finger,’ GD said cheekily and makes the others laugh out loud while the audiences cheer and applaud him.

‘Arasso. I’ll keep that in mind,’ Jisuk said while laughing too.

 

‘Okay, now we also have SG Wannabe’s Lee Seokhoon-shi with us,’ Seunggi said and all of them applaud.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, I’m Lee Seokhoon,’ he greeted.

‘So, Lee Seokhoon-shi, you said that Jessica is your ideal type too. Wah, this is getting really interesting,’ Hodong said excitedly.

‘Yeah, that’s right. Ever since SNSD debuted, I really like her and since then, she becomes my ideal type,’ Seokhoon said.

‘Aishh, not again,’ GD groaned and makes others laugh again.

Jessica is laughing at her boyfriend.

 

‘Jessica-shi, do you know about this?’ Seunggi asked while ignoring GD’s groan.

‘Aniyo. I didn’t know,’ she said, really surprised.

‘I really like her. Every time SNSD performed, I’ll make sure that I watched it. Just to get a glimpse of her,’ Seokhoon admitted earnestly.

‘Wow, this is surprising and I noticed that Jiyong’s expression has become really gloomy right now,’ Hodong said teasingly.

‘Aishh, this is really killing me,’ GD sighed playfully.

 

‘I think Sica will have a hard time with Jiyong oppa after this,’ Tiffany said jokingly.

‘Mweyo?’Seunggi asked, curious.

‘Because Jiyong hyung is a really jealous guy,’ Daesung answered on behalf of Tiffany.

‘Ah, I heard about it before. That G-Dragon is a jealous and conservative guy,’ Hodong said loudly while the others are laughing.

‘Aishh, chincha,’ GD sighed again.

Jessica just smiles sweetly to GD to assure him.

 

‘So, Seokhuun-shi, how do you feel when you know about JiSica relationship?’ Hodong asked.

‘To be honest, I’m really2 upset and sad and mad. When I watched their press conference when they officially confirmed their relationship, I was really upset. I thrown away the TV’s remote control in anger,’ he told him while Jessica makes surprised reaction.

‘Chongmal-yo?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Neh, because I really like her. I’m not lying. In my laptop, well, it’s kind of embarrassed to admit it but it’s full with Jessica’s videos and my wallpaper and screensaver is Jessica’s,’ he admitted.

‘Waa, this is surprising,’ Hodong said.

‘I think Jessica’s admirers have same habits. They threw away the TV’s remote control when they were in anger. Poor the remote controls,’ Eunhyuk said spontaneously and make the studio burst out into laughters.

 

Then, Leeteuk walks to Seokhuun.

‘Leeteuk-shi, where are you going?’ Hodong asked.

‘I want them to make eye contact,’ Leeteuk said brightly.

‘Andwe!’ GD yelled and that makes everyone laugh.

 

Leeteuk is already pulling Seukhoon to the front and he tries to bring Jessica too.

‘Jessica-shi, come to the front, please,’ Leeteuk said.

Jessica is looking at GD and then she looks at Leeteuk, doesn’t know what to do.

‘Jiyong-shi, can I borrow your girlfriend for awhile?’ Leeteuk asked him playfully.

‘No, you can’t,’ GD said.

‘Aishh, Jiyong-shi. You are being too controlling,’ Hodong .

‘Neh, it’s just eye contact, hyung. Not something extreme,’ Daesung said.

 

‘That’s right. It’s not reenacted scarf’s kissing scene just like what Seunggi did with Sica before,’ Leeteuk said teasingly.

‘Ahhh, that’s right. I saw that episode too,’ GD said while pointing at Seunggi.

‘Ah, Jiyong-shi. That’s just an act. We didn’t kiss,’ Seunggi defends himself.

‘But you seems to like it,’ Hodong continues the teasing.

‘Why are you doing this? G-Dragon will hate me and I’ll get thousands of antis,’ Seunggi groaned playfully and makes everyone laugh.

 

‘So, can I borrow her?’ Leeteuk asked again while Seokhuun is standing shyly and nervously beside him.

‘It’s up to her,’ GD said, pretended to slightly mad.

‘So, Jessica-shi?’

‘Ermm, mullayo,’ Jessica said shyly.

‘Aishh, come here already,’ Leeteuk said and pulls her to the front.

 

Jessica and Seokhuun are standing, facing each other. Both of them look so shy especially Seokhuun.

‘I’ll cover your face with this board and in count of 3, I’ll remove it,’ Leeteuk said while the others are really anticipating it.

‘Andwe!’ GD yelled again and makes others laugh. When Leeteuk is counting, GD covers his eyes from seeing his girlfriend makes eyes contact with other guy.

‘1, 2, 3…’

Jessica and Seokhuun gazing into each other eye for seconds because both of them are shy. After they are done, GD quickly gets up and dragged Jessica away to her seat and the studio burst into laughter seeing the lovebirds.

 

‘Seokhuun-shi, how are you feeling now?’ Hodong asked.

‘Wahh, it’s really indescribable. i..i’m speechless,’ Seokhuun stuttered.

‘Seokhuun-shi is really happy and blissful right now but there is someone who is suffering,’ Hodong said jokingly while motions to GD.

‘Jessica-shi, how are you feeling?’ Seunggi asked.

‘I’m really embarrassed right now and nervous because honestly, I really like him too. I’m one of his fans,’ Jessica said.

‘What about you, Jiyong-shi?’ Seunggi asked.

‘I’m happy too. Because my girlfriend met with one of her idols,’ GD said coldly.

‘Wahh, Jiyong-shi really jealous and angry right now,’ Hodong said.

‘Ahh, aniyo. I’m just joking. I understand this situation. Seokhuun-shi, mianhe. I’m just joking,’ GD apologized to Seokhuun.

‘Ah, it’s okay. If I’m at your place, I’ll act like that too,’ Seokhuun said.

‘See, he get what I mean,’ GD said playfully.