Come To Play pt 2

A JiSica Love Story

‘Jang Geunsuk-shi, who did you set the blind dates with Jessica? They must be actors, right?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Neh, most of them are actors and some are my friends, but Jessica is so picky. She didn’t like any of them. I think I set her for 8 times already, right, Sooyoen?’ Geunsuk asked Jessica.

‘Nehh,’ Jessica said shortly.

 

‘Sooyeon? I noticed that you always called her by her hangul name,’ Jaesuk said.

‘Ah, neh. It’s become my habit. I rarely call her Jessica, always Sooyeon,’ Geunsuk told him.

‘When I first met with Geunsuk hyung, I feel really weird because he is the only one that called her by her hangul name. I think ‘Ahh, he must be someone really special’,’ GD told Jaesuk.

‘Are you jealous, Jiyong-shi?’ Wonhee asked him.

‘Erkk, aniya…’ GD stuttered.

‘You are jealous, right? Tell us the truth,’ Jaesuk asked him.

‘Ahh, nehhh,’ he finally admitted and that makes everyone laughs at him.

 

‘You are jealous with me?’ Geunsuk asked, surprised.

‘Neh, he was jealous of Geunsuk oppa. But then, I explained everything to him, about my relationship with Geunsuk oppa, then, he’s okay,’ Jessica said while holding GD’s arm.

‘I never know. You didn’t tell me,’ Geunsuk said to Jessica.

‘I forgot to tell you,’ Jessica said playfully.

‘Wah, so, G-Dragon is a jealous guy,’ Wonhee said.

 

‘He is a very jealous guy. Sometimes, I feel sorry for Sica,’ Taeyang said while Top nodded in agreement.

‘Yahhhh!’ GD slightly yelled and pointed his finger at s.

‘Is it true, Jessica-shi?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Well, neh. He’s a really jealous guy and also, quite conservative and old-fashioned,’ Jessica said.

GD just stares at his girlfriend in disbelief because she just tells them his secrets.

‘Mianhe,’ Jessica playfully apologized to him while staring at his eyes and still holding his arm.

‘You,’ GD said while pinching her nose.

Jessica giggles at her boyfriend while the others smiles at the blissful couple.

 

‘They are also very mushy and cheesy,’ Minyoung said.

‘That’s right, they are so cheesy,’ Yuri agreed.

‘Neh, we called them the mushy couple,’ Top said.

‘Sometimes, their cheesiness makes me want to throw up,’ Heechul added the spice.

‘When they are together, it’s no joke at all. They acted so mushy and cheesy, especially after they didn’t meet for a very long time. You can totally see their mushiness and cheesiness,’ Se7en said while the others are clapping and laughing.

‘Yahh, all of you are killing us here,’ GD said to his friends.

‘Wahh, now we know many secrets about JiSica couple,’ Jaesuk said excitedly.

 

‘What’s killing you? All of the fans know that JiSica is a cheesy and mushy couple, right?’ Heechul asked the audiences and all of them cheered in agreement.

‘Aishh, chincha,’ GD sighed playfully while Jessica is smiling shyly.

 

‘How they acted mushy and cheesy? Can you describe to us?’ Jaesuk asked the guests, wanted to tease the couple even further.

‘Well, they will hug and kissing in front of people, especially us, Big Bang. They just didn’t bother about other people around them when they miss each other so much,’ Top told him.

‘That’s right. They totally didn’t care about people around them, they just showing their affectionate and love for each other openly,’ Geunsuk adds the tease.

‘Oppa~~~,’ Jessica said loudly, embarrassed.

 

‘Ahh, chincha yo?’ Wonhee asked.

‘Neh, they are always like that. That’s why we called them the mushy couple,’ Yuri said while laughing.

‘I think you should change your couple name to ‘The mushy couple’ instead of JiSica couple,’ Jaesuk told the couple and makes others laugh.

‘Even Se7en hyung and Hanbyul noona is not so mushy like both of them,’ Taeyang said.

‘Yahh, Youngbae-ahh!’ GD yelled at Taeyang in embarrassment.

‘That’s soo true,’ Top said.

GD and Jessica are really embarrassed especially Jessica. She feels her cheeks are burning.

 

‘Owh, Jessica is blushing right now,’ Jaesuk .

‘Ahh,aniya. I’m not blushing,’ she denied.

‘Wahh, her cheeks are really pinky,’ Wonhee too.

All the guests and audiences are laughing at the couple, while Jessica slightly covers her face with her hand. Seeing her like that, GD embraces her lovingly with his right arm.

‘Awwwwww,’ all the audiences cheered.

 

‘See that? That’s the proof of their mushiness,’ Hongki said while pointing to the couple.

‘Wahh, Jiyong-shi. You really changed now. You are not shy like before,’ Jaesuk told him.

‘That’s shows how much they love each other,’ Minyoung said.

‘Nehh, that’s right. I’m so happy but jealous seeing both of them. They look so much in love,’ Wonhee said while looking at the couple.

 

‘So, Jiyong-shi, from what I see, you are really mushy, right?’ Jaesuk again.

‘Well, it’s not mushy. It’s just I love her so much. So, every time we meet, that’s my spontaneous actions towards her. Especially when we didn’t meet for a long time because of our tight schedules, she’s been flying back forth from Korea and Japan and I’m busy with our promotions, Big shows and tours. I really miss her when we didn’t meet for days or even weeks, so when we finally meet, I just couldn’t resist hugging and kissing her. You know how it feels right, when we miss someone so much?’ GD said earnestly.

‘Neh, we understand. You really love her so much but it’s also called mushy,’ Jaesuk said jokingly and the others laugh.

 

‘Jessica-shi, you told us that Jiyong is a jealous and conservative guy. How is that?’ Wonhee asked her.

Jessica chuckles before answering it while GD just smiling at her and tighten their grips.

‘Ermm, he is a jealous guy and a bit conservative. You know, we went for a vacation together before. We are at the beach, so I wore swimming suit but he’s made an issue with that. He didn’t allow me to wear that swimsuit because he said that all the guys will look and staring at me. He asked me to wear pant and t-shirt instead. He even hates it when I wear short pants,’ Jessica told them.

‘Chincha yo?’ Jaesuk asked, disbelief.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said shortly while chuckling at GD. He just shows a blank expression.

‘Yah, Jiyong-ah. Who will wear pant and t-shirt at the beach?’ Heechul asked him.

‘You are so old-fashioned,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Don’t you think that swimsuit is too revealing?’ GD asked Jaesuk.

‘Arkkk, nehh,’Jaesuk answered reluctantly and that makes the studios burst into laughter.

 

‘Wahh, you are indeed conservative,’ Wonhee said.

‘Ani. I just didn’t like when other guys staring at her. It makes me feel uncomfortable and angry,’ GD admitted.

‘If you are jealous, what will you do?’ Jaesuk asked him.

‘I’ll sulk with her,’ he said reluctantly.

‘Really?’ Wonhee asked.

‘Neh, that’s true. He always sulks whenever he’s jealous,’ Jessica said.

‘So, how you persuade him?’ Wonhee asked.

‘I’ll persuade him and he eventually give in when I did that,’ Jessica told her.

‘She will plead me with her aegyo. And I couldn’t resist her aegyo. She’s really good in persuading me, so I can’t get mad at her for so long,’ GD said cheekily.

‘See, that? That’s their cheesiness,’ Hyunjoong said playfully and the others laughing.

 

‘What about Jessica? If she’s jealous, what will she do?’ Jaesuk asked GD.

‘She will cry if she’s jealous or she’s mad. She’s always like that. And her tears are my weakness. So, every time I make her cried, I feel really guilty. I’m really sorry for her because I think I always make her cries,’ GD said earnestly. Their fingers still interlocked with each other.

‘Ani. He seldom makes me cry. It’s not his fault. It’s just I’m like that since I was a kid. Every time I get mad, I’ll definitely cry and it’s true. He really dislike when I cried,’ Jessica said.

 

‘Wahh, your love for each other just makes this studio glowing with sweetness and bliss,’ Wonhee said.

‘That’s the JiSica couple that we know,’ Yuri said while the others nodded in agreement.

 

‘So, you must have a nickname for each other, right? Jiyong-shi, what’s nickname you called her?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Nickname? What nickname? I called her Sica like everyone else,’ GD said.

‘Chincha? I don’t believe it. Every couple has their special nicknames for each other,’ Wonhee said.

‘Yahh, don’t lie. Just tell them or else, we will tell,’ Geunsuk said playfully.

‘Aishh, I just called her Sica and she called me, oppa. That’s all,’ GD said.

‘You know very well that’s not true,’ Hyunjoong said slyly.

‘That’s the truth. We just called each other normally,’ Jessica told the MCs.

 

‘Sica-ah, you want me to tell them?’ Heechul asked slyly.

GD and Jessica laugh at Heechul.

‘So?’ Jaesuk asked again.

‘Noona, you better told them before Heechul hyung tell them on your behalf. You know how he is,’ Hongki said playfully.

‘So, Jiyong-shi?’ Wonhee asked excitedly.

‘Ermm, fine. I always called her ‘princess’,’ GD finally said.

‘Princess? Waaa,so sweet’ Wonhee said.

‘Princess? Jessica is really a princess. An ice princess,’ Jaesuk said and the others laugh.

 

‘Jiyongie, there is another one,’ Top said.

‘Yah, hyunggggg,’ GD said loudly.

‘That’s true. There is another one,’ Yuri said slyly.

‘Ani. There is not. I always called her ‘princess’,’ GD denied.

‘Heechul hyung, it’s your time,’ Geunsuk told Heechul.

‘I miss you so much. I love you, BABY,’ Heechul imitated GD and the studios burst out in laughters. All of the audiences and guests are laughing including the MCs.

 

‘Ah, that’s it? Babyyyyyyy,’ Jaesuk teased the couple.

‘Aishh, chincha,’ GD sighed while Jessica smiles shyly.

‘And Sica always called him ‘BABE’,’ Minyoung said.

‘Onnieeeee,’ Jessica whined shyly.

‘Haha.. Mianhe, Sica,’ Minyoung playfully apologized.

                                                                                                     

‘Waa, we know a lot of JiSica’s secret today. Thanks for our informers,’ Jaesuk said playfully to the guests.

‘So, we know that both of you attend a blind date together. So, can you tell us about the blind date?’ Wonhee asked.

‘Ermm, Top hyung set us up for the blind date and I’m really thankful to him. Well, Jessica actually hates me before. Among all the BB’s members, she hates me,’ GD said playfully.

 

‘Aniya. I didn’t hate him, I just dislike him,’ Jessica denied.

‘Chincha? Why you dislike him?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Because I thought he is a playboy because of his image,’ Jessica answered.

‘That’s true. Every time we talked about BB, she will always say that she dislikes Jiyongie. I have told her many times that Jiyong is not a playboy but she didn’t believe me,’ Top told them.

‘Really?’ Wonhee asked.

‘Neh, that’s right. And I always told Top oppa that G-Dragon is not my type,’ Jessica said lightheartedly.

‘But then, she falls in love with the person that she dislikes the most,’ Yuri said.

‘That’s right. I fall in love with the guy that I dislike, ironic, right?’ Jessica said while GD just smiling at her.

‘Well, that’s the real life,’ Jaesuk said.

 

‘Everyone knows about your confession that you fall in love with Sica since you met her at SME, 10 years ago. What is the secret for your undying feelings for Jessica because that’s really something. Falling in love 10 years ago, yet your feeling and love for her is still going strong,’ Jaesuk asked a quite serious question.

‘Honestly, I didn’t know myself. I just know that she’s the one for me, no one else. That kind of feeling that’s been helping me keeps my love for her for 10 years. My heart tells me that I just want her, only her,’ GD answered earnestly while all the audiences applaud him.

‘How about you, Jessica-shi?’ Wonhee asked.

‘It’s the same for me. I didn’t know either why I fall in love with Jiyong oppa, even though I dislike him before. But when we were getting closed with each other, I feel that I can’t lose him. I want to be with him, forever, only him. I just unconditionally falling in love with him,’ Jessica said and GD tightens their grips. All the audiences applaud for her too.

‘I’m really happy for Sica. When she’s with Jiyong, I can see that she’s really happy and blissful. So, I’m happy for her and I’m thankful to Jiyong for loving my little sister so much,’ Minyoung said.

‘Waa, this is a touching moment,’ Jaesuk said and they are all smiling.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, Jessica-shi, everyone knows that both of you have been going through many painful experiences in your love’s life. What are the most painful and the saddest moments for both of you?’ Wonhee asked. Now, the atmosphere at the studio turns into serious mode and the crew plays a very emotional music.

‘You want to answer first?’ GD asked Jessica and she nodded.

‘Well, for me, when I decided to break up with him. My decision is not from my heart, I did that because of the situation and I really regretted and really guilty for Jiyong oppa. I still remember the night before I broke up with him, I’m completely broken. I just cried the whole night and all my members are worried and confused. I didn’t tell them about my decision. Then, when Jiyong oppa came to our dorm, begging for me, I was completely broken into pieces. I don’t know how many times I cried. I really miss him after our break up but I just couldn’t meet him. That was the most painful period in my life. I never felt so weak, so sad like that before. I’m really sorry for Jiyong oppa. Until now, if I think about that moments, I’ll still crying…..,’ she said and tears drop on her cheeks.

‘That’s right. The night before they broke up, Sica came home looking so weak and sad. And after they broke up, I never seen her like that before. She cried everyday and she’s sleeping while hugging Jiyong oppa’s jacket. Jiyong oppa’s picture is beside her pillow all the times. Before she slept, she will stare at the picture while hugging his jacket. We are really worried because she’s emotionless and always gloomy. I tried my best to cheer her up but it didn’t work. She’s like a living corpse and become so quiet. If we asked her something, she just answered shortly or just nodded. I never wanted to see her in that state again,’ Yuri said and get teary too while Jessica tears still occasionally drop on her cheeks.

GD puts his arm around her shoulder and wipes off her tears.

 

‘What about you, Jiyong-shi?’Jaesuk asked.

‘I’m the same with Sica. When I know about her decision to break up with me, I’m so shocked because she never told me about that. So, I stormed into her apartment and begging her. I also get mad at her even though I know that she did that reluctantly. I never cried in front of girls but that day, I cried in front of 9 girls and I don’t care about it. The most important for me is to meet her. After we broke up, she completely ignored me. At that time, I was like a living corpse too. I skipped my meals, my room was in messed with her pictures all over my room. I never blame her for her decision to break up because I know why she’s doing that. I’m really broken into pieces when we broke up,’ GD said softly while his arm still wrapping around Jessica’s shoulder.

‘I never see Jiyong so sad and broken like that. We are really worried about him too. Once, he got a really high fever but he didn’t want to take any medication and he didn’t eat for 2 days already. We really didn’t know what to do. He looks like he will die in hours because he was so weak. So, we decided to call Sica and we force her to come, if not she will heard Jiyong’s death news the next day. Luckily, she came. She is his medication. Sica take care of him and after that, he’s okay but not completely okay. He is still the emotionless and gloomy Jiyong because he loves her so much,’ Top said.

All the audiences and guests are listening to the touching stories.

 

‘Waa, that’s really sad and touching,’ Wonhee said.

‘But, it’s all in the past. Now, we have the blissful and mushy JiSica couple back, right?’ Jaesuk said to the audiences and they all cheer happily.

GD and Jessica are smiling at the audiences. Jessica has stopped crying.