Him

A JiSica Love Story

At SNSD dorm

Tiffany is surfing Soshified, SoshiBang thread.

 

‘I want JiSica back!’

‘Obsessed fans are sadist! Can’t they just let their idols happy?’

‘It’s so heartbreaking with JiSica breakup. They obviously love each other.’

‘I want the old Jessica and GD. Not the more cold Jessica and emotionless GD.. sad

‘I’m listening to Tell me goodbye now. It’s totally a song for JiSica. I bet GD and Sica are listening to this song every second.’

‘JiSica is a couple made from heaven. Why they breakup?.. crying

‘Jessica is only for GD and GD is only for Jessica! Full stop!

‘Antis need to get a life. And all the crazy obsessed fangirls need to stop dreaming!

 

There are still many positive messages there and that’s make Tiffany smiles. Then, she surfed into BB’s website.

 

‘I’m glad that GD oppa finally left that b***h Jessica.’

‘We finally got our GD back!’

‘GD oppa deserves someone better than her. She’s so ugly!’

‘I knew it that she’s just toying our innocent GD! What an ugly girl.’

‘GD is still young. He doesn’t need that girl in his life!

I hate Jessica!! She’s always has rumors with hot guys. Poor GD, he fell in her trap.

Donghae, Jaejoong, Jaebum, Jonghyun, Hyunjoong and then GD. Who’s next on her list? What a bi**H!

‘GD is ours!!’

‘Glad that they broke up.’

 

Tiffany immediately closed the website and sighed. There are too many hurtful comments that she just couldn’t read it anymore.

‘Where is Sica?’ Taeyeon asked her.

‘Like always. In her room, dozing off and gloomy,’ Tiffany sighed.

‘I’m really pity her. What can we do to help her?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Nothing. The only way that can help her is if you can shut all the antis mouth and then, get Jiyong oppa for her, ‘Tiffany told her.

‘Well, that’s impossible. So, I guess there is no way that we could help her,’ Taeyeon sighed.

 

‘But, until when she wants to avoiding Jiyong oppa? I feels really sorry for him,’ Sunny who is just listening to TaeNy talks in.

‘I know ,right? I really think she should meet him and talk to him,’ Tiffany agreed with Sunny.

‘Hi girls,’ suddenly Jessica walks in the leaving room and greets them.

‘Hi Sica,’ they greeted back.

Jessica joins Sunny watching TV but her mind is flying around, thinking about GD.

 

‘Sica! Please talk to Youngbae oppa,’ Yuri suddenly popped in with her phone.

‘Shiro! I told you already,’ Jessica said sternly.

‘Sica, please! You are not doing any justice, okay?!’ Yuri yelled at her.

‘Please, Yuri-ah. I don’t want to talk to anybody,’ Jessica said.

‘But Youngbae oppa said this is between death and life of Jiyong oppa!’ Yuri said loudly.

‘What??!’ Jessica asked, shocked.

‘Neh, just talk to him before you regretted,’ Yuri told her and gives her phone to Jessica.

Jessica slowly takes the phone, she’s really nervous.

 

Sica: Yoboseyo…

Taeyang: Sica-ahh…*suddenly Top grabs his phone

Sica: Youngbae oppa…

Top: Ani. Now, it’s your Seunghyun oppa that you have ignored for 2 weeks..*angry

Sica: Mianhe, oppa. I didn’t meant it..

Top: Save it. Now, you need to come to our dorm..

Sica: For what?

Top: For what?! If you didn’t come today, you will see Jiyong’s dead body tomorrow..

Sica: Bwoh??...*shock and worry.

Top: He’s been skipping his meals these two weeks. And last two days, he got fever and he refused to take any medication until now. And, he has not eating anything since yesterday!

Sica: What??

Top: And now, his fever is very high and yet he still refused to take any medicine or  see the doctor, so, you tell me now what should I do???

Sica: I..i..

Top: You are the only medication for him right now. So, if you still have a bit love for him, you should come here immediately. If you don’t, just wait for Jiyongie’s death news tomorrow..*hangs up

Sica: Oppa…oppaa…..

 

‘What happen, Sica?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Jiyong oppa.. he.. he..’ she stuttered.

‘What’s wrong with him?’ Tiffany asked eagerly.

‘I need to go now,’ Jessica said and runs into her room. She takes her handbag and put on her jacket.

 

‘Where are you going?’ Taeyeon asked her while she is walking to the door.

‘To Jiyong oppa. Bye girls, see you later,’ she said calmly.

The girls are dumbfounded seeing her quickly went outside.

‘Are they gonna back together?’ Sunny asked.

‘Mullayo. i think no because you know Sica. But, just wait and see,’ Yuri said. The others just nodded and sighed.