chapter 94

A JiSica Love Story

The wedding of the year, G-Sica’s wedding.

G-Sica’s perfect and grand wedding.

G-Dragon is married to SNSD’s Jessica.

A-lists guests for G-Sica wedding.

Jung Jessica is officially Mrs. Kwon Jessica.

Top stars attended G-Sica’s wedding.

I’m praying and wishing the best for Mr. n Mrs. Kwon Jiyong- JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong.

They look so happy and blissful- Park Minyoung.

They are the most gorgeous brides we ever seen- Se7en n Park Han Byul.

We wish both of you the best in your marriage life. G-Sica forever! – Vips and Sones.

Vips and Sones wish happiness for G-Sica!

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon Jiyong departed to Milan, Italy for their honeymoon.

 

JiSica’s wedding ceremony held smoothly, grandly and successfully. Their receptions party is attended by all the tops stars in Korea. Their wedding is also broadcasted LIVE on TV. After their receptions ceremony that only attended by the people in music industry, the couple also held another wedding ceremony, the next day, for their loyal fans.

The couple held the ceremony in an open place, like a stadium, so that all of their fans can see their hottest couple. The couple did that to show their thankful and grateful for their fans supports towards them all this while. The fans are obviously really happy and touched by the couple’s effort for them even though they know JiSica is really busy and tired. The couple’s unending gratefulness for their fans makes the fans supporting them more and more.

After their wedding, JiSica just have a week break, for their honeymoon. They can’t take a long break because of their album’s promotions. The couple went to Milan for their honeymoon. Right, Milan, the fashion’s shopper’s paradise and that’s mean shopping spree for Jessica.

She’s really enjoying their honeymoon by shopping non-stop. She keeps on dragging GD into the malls. And GD, just let her do anything she wants. He never stops her because if he did, she’ll sulks, sad and even mad at him. That’s how she acts since she’s pregnant. She also bought baby stuffs there. She visited almost all of the shopping malls there like Via Monte Napoleone, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Cinisello Balsamo and others.


preview

JiSica's Honeymoon special in Milan

 


sorry for the very short chapters..

sorry coz i'm running out of idea to write about their prefect wedding..

it's really hard n that's why i couldn't write it in details..chongmal mianhe, everyone!..huhu

i'm feeling really guilty coz i think i make most of u disappointed..sorry once again..huhu

but, i'll redeem myself by writing their honeymoon in details..i'm still writing their honeymoon right now..

please wait for their sweet, cheesy n mushy moments in next chapters..

thanks for ur previous comments..

please, keep on dropping ur comments for me..

to silent readers, please be more generous..