chapter 109

A JiSica Love Story

Everyone really enjoys the party, especially because they can meet and play with the cute little Soojin.

 

‘Aigoo, my little princess is sleeping,’ Jaejoong said while touching Soojin’s cheek.

Soojin is still sleeping soundly in the baby stroller.

 

‘Poor her. She must be really tired,’ Hyunjoong said while looking at Soojin’s adorable face.

‘Neh, and she’s sleepy too because her Soshis imos wake her up while she’s still sleeping,’ Jessica told him.

‘We miss her so much. That’s why we woke her,’ Tiffany said with her eye smiles.

‘When I have a kid, I want a baby as cute as Soojin,’ Yoochun said.

‘Onnie, you heard my oppa, right? He wants a baby,’ Jessica said playfully to Minyoung.

‘Yah, I didn’t say that. I said WHEN I have a kid,’ Yoochun defends himself.

‘It’s the same, oppa,’ Jessica told him.

‘Sica-ah, stop talking nonsense,’ Miyoung said jokingly.

‘I’m not talking nonsense,’ Jessica said while smiling.

 

‘She’s still sleeping?’ GD asked his wife.

‘Oh, honey. Neh, she’s still sleeping. She’s really tired,’ Jessica told her husband, who just appears next to her.

They are talking with their friends when suddenly Soojin cries. Jessica quickly takes her from the stroller and hugs her while tapping her back, shushing her.

 

‘Ssshhh,sshhh, don’t cry sweety. Mummy is here,’ she said softly.

Jessica lays Soojin on her laps while GD gives her a bottle of milk. Jessica feeds Soojin with the milk.

‘You are hungry, aren’t you?’ GD said cutely to his baby girl.

‘Jazzy, you are awake?’ Tiffany said in English.

Soojin slightly smiles at her daddy and her auntie while still drinking the milk. After she’s done, everyone is fighting to take her from Jessica.

 

‘Jazzy, come to auntie Fany,’ Tiffany said in English.

‘Soojin-ah, come to Jaejoong samchu.’

‘Baby Soojin, come to Minyoung imo.’

‘Little princess, come to Hyunjoong samchu.’

‘Girlfriend, come to Youngbae samchu.’

 

GD chuckles seeing them fighting for his baby girl. Soojin is still on Jessica’s laps. She’s giggling seeing her aunties and uncles acts.

‘Aigoo, all of you. Stop fighting for my daughter’s attention,’ Jessica said playfully.

‘Sica-ah, give her to me,’ Yoochun said.

‘No, I want to hug her,’ Dara, who just joins them, said.

‘No, I’m first,’ Tiffany said.

 

Jessica and GD are shaking their head at their friends. Then Nichkhun appears out of nowhere and sneakily takes Soojin from Jessica.

‘Hi, little princess. Uncle Khun is here,’ Nickhun said cutely in English and kisses her cheek.

Soojin giggles at his cute expression.

 

‘Yahh, it’s not fair!’ Jaejoong scolded him.

‘Khun oppa, you are cheating,’ Tiffany said.

‘Well, Soojin didn’t object. She’s happy with me, right, princess?’ Khun said cutely to Soojin and makes her giggles again.

After that, Soojin once again keeps on travelling from one arm into another. All of her imos and samchus are still not tired playing, kissing and hugging her.

 

After enjoying the party for almost half of the day, finally most of the guests are leaving because the party is over.

‘Cutie pie, we will meet again tomorrow, okay? Love you,’ Tiffany said while kissing Soojin’s cheek.

Soojin is in Jessica’s arms.

 

‘See you tomorrow, Soojin,’ YoonYul said cutely and kisses her too.

‘Bye bye princess. Love you,’ Taeyeon said cutely and kisses her cheek.

Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Sooyoung also did the same.

‘Bye bye imo. Soojin will meet you tomorrow,’ Jessica said cutely while waving Soojin’s cute hand. Soojin giggles in her mother’s arms.

 

‘Bye little princess,’ Top said and kisses her palm and cheek.

‘See you, girlfriend. Love you,’ Taeyang said and kisses her cheek.

‘Baby Soojin, your handsome Seungri samchu will see you next time,’ Seungri said cutely.

‘Soojin-ah, poobo,’ Daesung said and poobo her.

 

‘Aww, my cute and adorable Soojin. We will meet again soon,’ Dara said cutely and kisses her cheek.

‘Bom imos love you so much,’ Bom said and kisses her too.

CL and Minzy also kiss Soojin and make her giggles.

 

‘Little princess, Jae samchu will come again,’ Jaejoong said.

‘Soojin-ah, Hyunjoong samchu will buy you presents again next time.’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Cutie Soojin, poobo Yoochun samchu,’ Yoochun said and poobo her.

 

‘My cutie Soojin, Heechul samchu will meet you again, okay?’ Heechul said and kisses her.

‘Soojin-ah, Hongki samchu loves you,’ Hongki said.

‘Soojin, Geunsuk samchu will visit you again soon,’ Geunsuk said cutely.

Jonghun did the same too.

 

‘Bye bye my little girl,’ Minyoung said and kisses her.

‘See you later little angel,’ Nickhun said cutely.

Everyone did the same to Soojin while saying goodbye to her parents, Jisica.

 

‘Bye bye imos and samchus. Thank you for visiting Soojin,’ GD said cutely while waving Soojin’s palms.

Soojin giggles at her daddy and reaching her hands towards him. GD takes her from Jessica and hugs her in his arms.

‘Bye bye. Thank you for coming aunties and uncles,’ Jessica said cutely in English while waving Soojin’s hands.


After everyone left, Jessica and GD bring Soojin to her room. GD lays her in her baby bed. The couple left the cleaning jobs to their maids.

‘My baby girl wants to take a bath with daddy and mummy?’ GD asked her cutely.

‘Of course. Jazzy needs to clean and take a bath, right, sweetheart?’ Jessica asked in English.

Soojin giggles cutely at her parents. She kicks her legs and moves her arms excitedly.

 

Jessica gently takes off Soojin’s dress and her diapers.

‘Come on sweety. Let’s take a bath,’ Jessica said while lifting her up and hugs her.

She brings Soojin to the bathroom along with GD. He puts the towel on his neck. Jessica holds Soojin in her princess baby bather@ bath tub.

   her baby bather      her towel

 

Soojin is lying in her baby bather while playing with her toys. Jessica gently pouring the warm water on her body while babbling to her, cutely. Same with GD, he is babbling with Soojin and makes her giggles happily.

‘daa..maa..daa,’ Soojin babbles her own words adorably.

‘My baby girl is taking a bath,’ Jessica said while rubbing the baby bath foam on her body.

‘Baby girl is a good girl,’ GD said cutely while holding her palm.

JiSica bathing Soojin together and after awhile, Jessica lifts her up and wraps her body with a towel. She brings her to the baby bed and lays her down. Jessica takes her pink pyjama, diapers, powder and baby lotions while GD is playing and babbling with her.

 

Jessica puts baby lotion on her tummy and gently rubs it. Then, she pours powder on her body and rubs it softly. GD takes the diapers and puts it on for her. After that, they put on her pink pajamas. Jessica rubs some powder on her plump cheeks.

her pyjama

‘Done, now my baby girl smells so sweet,’ Jessica said cutely and kisses her cheek.

‘You are so cute,’ GD said and kisses her palm.

GD takes her into his arm and brings her to their room.

 

Once in their room, GD lays Soojin down on their bed and lies down beside her while Jessica is making her formula milk. Then, Jessica feeds Soojin with the milk. She holds the bottle for her while gently tapping her tummy. She hums a lullaby song for her daughter. Soojin looks sleepy and after while, her eyes are closed but she’s still drinking her milk.

‘She’s fallen asleep already,’ GD said quietly.

‘She’s really tired,’ Jessica said while smiling sees her baby girl.

After Soojin is done with her milk, Jessica gently takes her and carries her to the baby bed. She lays her down in her bed and covers her body with a blanket.

 

GD is behind Jessica, hugging her waist.

‘She’s amazingly adorable,’ GD said softly.

‘Of course. She’s our baby girl,’ Jessica said quietly while holding onto GD’s arms on her waist.

‘Thank you, baby. For giving me a very adorable and cute baby girl,’ GD whispered to her.

Jessica turns around while smiling and hangs her hands on his neck.

 

‘Anything for you, hubby,’ she said softly.

GD leans in and kisses her lips. They kiss for brief moments before parted.

 

‘I want to sleep. I’m tired too,’ she whined and rested her head on his chest.

‘You need to take a shower first before sleep,’ he told her while her hair, lovingly.

 

‘Can’t I sleep first? Then, I’ll take a shower after that,’ she said with her sleepy eyes after broke their hugs.

‘Arasso, you can sleep first,’ he said and pinches the top of her nose.

‘Let’s sleep together. I don’t want to sleep alone,’ she said babyishly.

‘Of course. I don’t want to sleep alone too. And you know very well that I can’t sleep without you,’ he said while smiling.

Jessica giggles and she drags her husband to their bed. They lie down and hug each other. Soon, both of them fall asleep in each other arms, like always. Their baby, Soojin is still sleeping soundly in her bed.


a super long update..keke..

hope you enjoys soojin cute moments with her parents and her aunties n uncles..

thanks for ur comments..:))

keep on dropping ur comments for me...