Her Strength~~~

A JiSica Love Story

At SNSD’s Dorm

 

Jessica just finished talking with Top and she wiped her tears off before her members saw it because she doesn’t like to show her tears in front of them. However, she’s too late because YoonYul walk into the room at the moment and saw she’s wiping her tears.

‘Onnie~~~’ Yoona called her and hugged her tightly. Yuri sat beside them and they are hugging each other.

‘Sica-ah, you must be strong. I know this is a very scary experience for you,’ Yuri consoled her bestfriend.

Jessica tries her best to hold the tears but she can’t bear it anymore. She burst out crying.

‘Ssshhh, sshhh… its okay onnie. You have us with you.’

‘I’m sorry because I always gave trouble to our group. Hikkhs..hikkhs..i didn’t mean for all the rumors to spread. I’m such a bad member,’ Jessica said while sobbing.

‘Sica-ah, it’s not your fault. Stop blaming yourself. You didn’t ask for this to happen.’

 

After a while, Jessica finally stops crying. YoonYul are always the one that can calm her down besides Tiffany. YoonYul left her alone so that she can calm herself and rests.

Beep beep

 

From: Geun Suk oppa

To: Sooyeon <3

Sooyeon-ahh, you must be strong. You are an ice princess!kekekeke..

Can’t wait to meet you n Miyoung. You must tell oppa everything when we meet, arasso? Good night n sweet dreams. smiley

 

 

From: Twins Sica

To: Sicckkal(knife)

Ice princess, mianhe because I didn’t take care of you and I can’t protect you. sad

Be strong, my twins!..Good night. smiley

 

 

From: Pabo Bada

To: Pretty Sica

My pretty Sica, don’t be sad. You are a strong girl. smiley

Remember, I’ll always be with you.

 

 

From: Jaejoong Oppa

To: Little Princess

See you tomorrow. smiley

Sleep tight and sweet dreams, princess.

 

 

From: Yoochun Oppa

To: Sica

Get enough sleep and rests well, arasso?

See you tomorrow. Sweet dreams. smiley

 

 

From: Minyoung Onnie

To: Pretty Sica

My beloved pretty Sica, everything is gonna be fine..

Be strong my lil sister.. smiley

 

 

Jessica reads all the text messages that she got a while ago. She feels a lot better because she has oppas and onnies that really care for her a lot. Their encouragement makes her stronger to face all the problems.

 

The next day

SNSD just finished their schedule for the day. They are all heading back to their dorm except Jessica.

 

‘Girls, I need to go somewhere else,’ Jessica told her members.

‘I know. You want to meet your handsome MILO oppas, right?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Yahh, they are not handsome. Are you blind?’ Jessica said jokingly.

‘Seriously, Sica. I really envy you for having them as your oppas. Aiskhhhhhhh..’Sooyoung sighed.

 

All of them laughing at Sooyoung but honestly they are envious with Jessica because she has oppas that really care n love her. But their envious is not in a bad way. They are happy for her because she has someone that she can rely on. They know Jessica will never show her sadness in front of the members. She is the type that will keep all her problems to herself. But they knew in front of her oppas, Jessica is just a fragile girl that needs protection and consolation from her oppas. All the girls knew that Jessica rely on her oppas a lot, so they are grateful to them.

‘I’ll see you later girls,’ Jessica told them while waving her hand.

She asked her manager to send her to a private restaurant that she always goes.

 

 

 

this is a super short update..i know you are looking forward for JiSica first meeting, right?

be patient..they will meet really soon..kekeke

to the new readers n subscribers, thanks for reading, subscribing n commenting..:)

you motivates me to continue writing..i will take their real-life in this story..

i'll write about sbs n mbc gayo daejun too..kekkeke..they will have their moments backstage..kekeke..

a little spoilers for all of you..