chapter 96

A JiSica Love Story

The next day

Jessica is still sleeping soundly while GD is already awakes. The room service brings their breakfast to their room. GD takes the breakfast and brings it to their bed. He puts the tray on the side table and try to wake his wife.

‘Princess, wake up,’ GD said softly while her hairs.

But Jessica didn’t budge even a bit. GD chuckles seeing his sleepy head wife. He leans in and kisses her bare shoulder. Her bare body is covered by the blanket while GD just wears a boxer.

 

‘Princess, wake up,’ he said again while caressing the soft skin of her arm.

He gives a peck on her lips and finally, she budged. GD is her hairs while she’s slowly opening her eyes.

‘Morning,’ she murmured.

‘Morning, sleepy head,’ GD said while smiling.

Jessica is rubbing her eyes because she’s not fully awake yet.

 

‘I have our breakfast,’ he told her.

‘Really?’ she asked and saw the tray on the table.

‘Wake up and brush your teeth. Then, we can have our breakfast,’ he said while smiling.

‘I’m too lazy to walk to the bathroom,’ she said cutely.

‘Come on. You can’t let our baby starves. It’s not good for him and also for you,’ he told her.

‘Arasso. Can you get me my shirt?’ she asked because she’s right now.

Only the blanket is covering her body.

 

‘You don’t need to wear anything. I like the sight when you are completely shirtless,’ GD said ertly.

‘ert!’ she said.

‘Well, you know me,’ he said cheekily.

‘Oppa, please,’ she begged cutely.

GD takes his shirt that’s lying on the floor and gives it to her. She wears his oversized shirt and walks to the bathroom. After that, she’s back to their bed, sits on it while leaning against the pillow.

 

GD takes the breakfast’s tray and puts it in front of her. He’s treating her like a real princess.

‘Thank you, honey,’ she thanked him and leans in to kiss his lips.

‘You are welcome,’ he said and smiles to her.

They take their breakfast by feeding each other. They are really blissful and happy.

 

‘I’m full,’ Jessica said while rubbing her stomach.

‘Are you sure? What about our baby? Is he full too?’ GD asked.

‘Of course, right, little baby?’ Jessica talks to their baby.

GD puts the tray away and he leans to her stomach. He presses his ear to her stomach.

 

‘Oppa, what are you doing?’ she asked while his hair.

‘I want to hear our baby,’ he said while still pressing his ear to her stomach.

‘You will not hear anything,’ she said while chuckling.

‘Hi buddy. Daddy’s here. Daddy hope you will be healthy and don’t bother mummy too much, arasso? Be a good little baby,’ GD talks to their baby.

‘I’m sure our baby is healthy and will be a really good baby,’ she said while smiling to him.

GD gazes at her face and kisses her lips, softly and gently.

 

‘So, what is our plan for today?’ she asked excitedly when their lips parted.

‘If it’s up to me, I want to stay and spend our time in this room, alone,’ he told her seductively while trying to kiss her again.

‘No2x. I want to go shopping,’ she said while stopping him from kissing her.

‘You can shop tomorrow,’ he said.

‘No! I want to explore Milan!’ she told him.

‘Arasso, we will,’ he gives in.

‘Great!’ she yelled excitedly.

‘Go and take a bath,’ GD told her.

Jessica nodded and she walks to the bathroom. But then, she stops right before she enters the bathroom.

 

‘Honey, don’t you want to take a bath together?’ she asked seductively.

GD is surprised but without thinking any further, he runs to her and drags her into the bathroom while Jessica giggles happily.


The couple is at Fashion Quadrangle, the main shopping area in Milan. It consists of a set of rough blocks and it contains the most prestigious boutiques and showrooms in the world.

Jessica drags GD into each of the stores in the mall. And every times they leave the store, they will not leave with empty hands because Jessica will definitely buy something. And GD, willingly let her scratches his credit card.

 

‘Honey, how do I look?’ she asked while posing wearing the Giorgio Armani’s jeans.

‘That jeans is really stunning,’ GD said.

‘Right? I love it so much,’ she said brightly.

‘But, baby, do you think you can still fit that jeans later on?’ he asked.

‘Aishh, oppa. I can fit it because after our baby is born, I’ll go on a strict diet,’ she told him.

‘No need to do that, baby,’ he said kindly.

‘Ani. I’ll definitely get my shape back after I gave birth,’ she said, determined.

‘Arasso but remember, you cannot wear jeans starting next month. It’s not good for your health and our baby,’ GD warned her.

‘I know, don’t worry. I still clearly remember it,’ she said and pouted.

‘Good. By the way, those jeans is really stunning. You should take that one,’ GD said while smiling.

‘I know right, I really love this one. I’ll try the other one,’ she said brightly and steps into the changing room.

GD just smiles and shakes his head seeing her acts.

 

‘Oppa, how about this one?’ she asked.

‘It’s not that great. Try another one,’ he said casually while reading a magazine.

He’s resting on the couch while waiting and gives judgment to his wife. After changing about 5 times, Jessica chooses a pair of jeans that she likes so much. After that, she asked GD to try some of the jeans too. GD also takes a pair of the jeans. GD casually gives his credit card to the cashier and then the couple steps out from that Giorgio Armani’s store.

 

They are walking, holding hands while their other hands are holding the shopping bags. They are looking around the malls when suddenly Jessica yelled excitedly.

‘Gucci store! Oppa, let’s go there,’ she said and drags GD to the store.

GD just sighed and smiles at his wife behavior.

 

Jessica tries some clothes, dresses, t-shirts and also short pans. After she satisfied with the clothes that she chose, she walks to the other sections. She tries some of the shoes and also handbag. She bought 2 blouses, two pair of shoes and 2 very stylish handbags and not to mention, very expensive too.

After that, the couple left the Gucci store. While they are wandering and looking around the mall, suddenly Jessica saw something.

‘OMG, it’s Prada!’ she yelled and drags her husband to the store. She is looking and trying accessories in that store.

 

‘Honey, what do you think of this handbag?’ she asked.

‘It’s really great!’

 

‘Oppa, what about this sandals?’ she asked.

‘It’s gorgeous and fits you perfectly.’

 

‘These sunglasses are really handsome, right, honey?’ she asked.

‘Yepp, really handsome.’

 

‘Oppa, come here. I want to buy a new perfume for both of us,’ she said and drags GD.

She chooses the perfumes for both of them.

‘I love this smell,’ GD told her.

‘Neh, me too,’ she said brightly.

After about 2 hours in Prada store, the couple left the store with a trolley that full with shopping bags.

 

‘Baby, I think we need to go back to our room first because our trolley is already mounted with bags,’ GD told her jokingly.

‘Neh, I think that too. But, promised me, after that, we will explore Milan again,’ she said.

‘I promised,’ he said while smiling.

‘Great!’ she said excitedly.

‘Princess, aren’t you tired? I’m worry about you,’ he told her with concern.

‘No, I’m perfectly fine. I’m okay,’ she assured him.

‘Okay, but if you are tired, tell me, okay?’ he said.

‘Nehh,’ she said and holds onto his arm, lovingly.

 

While they are walking around the mall to search the exit door, Jessica saw another store.

‘Honey, let’s go there, Versace!’ she said excitedly.

‘Baby~~~’

‘Pleaseeee, I begged you,’ she begged using her aegyo.

‘Aishh, arasso,’ he gives in while pinching her nose.

The couple walks into the Versace’s store.

 

‘Oppa, this bag is gorgeous, right?’ she asked.

‘Yepp, it suits you perfectly,’ GD said.

 

‘OMG, this one-piece dress is really stunning!’ she said.

‘Yeah, it’s definitely stunning.’

 

‘Honey, try this watch,’ she told GD.

‘It’s really handsome. I like this.’

 

‘I love this fragrance,’ she said.

‘Take it. It’s really smells so sweet.’

 

‘Oppa, let’s try these sunglasses,’ she said.

‘Okay.’

 

Jessica is still absorbed with all the clothes and accessories in the store. GD is looking around when he saw a really gorgeous dress, a perfect dress for a pregnant woman.

 

‘Baby, come here,’ he called her.

Jessica approaches him and she saw the dress that he is looking at.

 

‘It’s gorgeous, right?’ he asked.

‘Neh, it is,’ she said while smiling.

‘Try this. I think it fits you perfectly,’ he told her.

‘It also will fit me perfectly when our baby started to show himself,’ she said casually.

GD chuckles and told her to try the dress. She tries it and it looks so perfect and gorgeous on her.

‘We will take this,’ GD said to the shop assistant.

 

After that, Jessica continues her tour in the store. And after about one and a half hours, they finally leave the store with their trolley really2 mounted with shopping bags. Jessica bought another bags, dresses, sunglasses and also watch for GD.

Then, she saw Dolce and Gabbana’s store and once again, she drags GD with her. After touring about an hour, they left the store with other shopping bags. Their trolley is really full, so, they decided to go back to their hotel room to send all the shopping bags and after that, they continue their travels around Milan.

 

 

to be continue....


enjoy these chapters..there will be another 2 chapters of their honeymoon..keke

thanks for ur comments..

please drop ur comments for me..:))

no silent reader..please be generous..