The Make-Up

A JiSica Love Story

GD, Top and Jessica arrived at BB and 2NE1 waiting room. Jessica kept on silent and didn’t say anything, and that’s make GD’s really worried.

‘Let’s go in, we need to talk,’ GD said softly.

Jessica nodded and follows GD and Top into the room.

Once they are inside the room, all BB’s and 2NE1 members looking at them.

‘Ermm, guys. Let’s go outside for awhile,’ Top said while signals the others to leave the room for the couple to talk more comfortable.

All of them get the signal and slowly they are walking out of the room. Finally, there are only GD and Jessica in the room. Jessica is standing facing the mirror, not looking at GD. She didn’t know what she feels right now. She’s sad, angry, hurts and everything especially when she saw that kiss between GD and Kiko.

 

‘Hey, are you mad?’ GD said softly while trying to hold her hand but Jessica quickly pushes his hand away.

‘Don’t touch me!’ she slightly yelled.

‘I’m sorry, I’m really sorry for everything that just happened,’ GD said.

‘You are sorry? For what? For kissing your ex-gf?’ Jessica asked cynically.

‘Why are you acting like this? You saw that she force the kiss,’ GD said, a bit mad.

‘Wow, a girl force to kiss you but you just couldn’t stop her? Or you actually didn’t want to stop her?’ Jessica asked sarcastically.

‘Sica-ahh!’ he shouted at her.

 

‘What? I’m saying the truth! You could stop her if you really wanted,’ she said in anger.

‘I tried to stop her but she was too strong!’ he told her, in anger.

‘Too strong? A girl is too strong for you?’ Jessica said, disbelief.

‘Yes, she’s too strong! And I saw you hugged that Donghae! You really like hugging him, don’t you?’ he asked cynically.

‘Oh, so that’s why you running to that girl and kissed her?’ she asked angrily.

‘So what?! You hugged your first love! It’s okay for you to hug him but it’s not okay for me when a girl force a kiss on me??!’ he slightly yelled.

‘Wow, you really enjoy the kiss then,’ she said cynically but her heart is hurting like crazy.

‘Aishh, it’s no use explaining to you now. By the way, why you never told me that you have met her before?’ he asked her.

‘Mweyo? You scared that I’ll know your secret?’ she asked cynically.

‘Secret?! What secret?’

‘That you secretly met her in Tokyo! And you didn’t even bother to tell me about it! And now all people knew because it’s spreading in the internet!’ she yelled at him.

‘Sica, it’s not what you think. We just coincidently met,’ he tried to explain.

‘Coincident? And that kiss is coincident too? You met her here is another coincident? What a great excuses, coincident,’ she said sarcastically.

‘Sica!!’ GD shouted at her in anger.

 

‘What the hell is happening?’ suddenly Top burst into the room when he heard GD’s yelling.

‘Hyung, please. Let us settle this problem by ourselves,’ GD told him sternly while Jessica just looks at him with an indescribableexpression. Top knows that she’s really sad, mad and hurts.

‘Okay but stop yelling at her,’ Top told GD and he closed the door, let the couple alone again.

 

‘You don’t love me, do you?’ Jessica asked weakly.

GD sighed when she asked that silly question.

Jessica sits on the chair weakly. It seems like she has lost all of her energy after arguing with her boyfriend. GD knew how she feels right now and he really regretted for yelling at her. He pulls a chair and sits on it, in front of her. He lifted her chin and he’s surprised seeing tears are rapidly flowing down her cheeks.

GD quickly wraps his arms around her.

‘Ssssh,ssshh, don’t cry baby,’ he said softly and gently patted her back.

Obviously, she’s trying so hard to look strong in front of Kiko and when they were arguing but now, she’s back to her fragile, sweet and sensitive Jessica.

‘hikhhs..hikhhs.. I hate you, oppa,’ she sobbed in his warm arms.

‘I know you hate me now and I’m really sorry,’ he said softly.

‘Go away..hikkhhs,’ she slightly push GD’s chest and broke their hug.

‘Do you really want me to go away?’ he asked softly while looking at her wet face.

Jessica slowly shakes her head and GD smiles at her childlike but cute actions. He hugs her again, more tightly than before. He kissed her shoulder, showing how much he loves her.

 

‘I’m really sorry, princess. I’m sorry for yelling at you and make you cry again,’ he apologized.

‘You are so mean,’ she said softly.

‘I know. I’m a mean, bad, worst and a jerk. I’m really sorry because I can’t be a perfect boyfriend for you,’ he said earnestly while still hugging her.

Jessica broke their hug and she looks at him. Her face still wet because all the tears that she shed. GD gently wipes off her tears with a loving smile on his face.

‘You break your promise again. I’ve told you many times don’t waste your precious tears,’ he said softly.

‘But you make me shed these tears,’ she said.

‘Mianhe. Chongmal mianhe,’ he apologized again, feeling really guilty.

 

Jessica brushes his lips, where that girl just kissed him.

‘Did you like her kiss?’ she asked weakly.

‘Bwoh? Of course not! How could you ask me that?’ GD asked in disbelief.

‘I…I’ Jessica stuttered.

‘She’s forcing that kiss on me, baby. Please believe me,’ GD pleaded her.

Jessica nodded and slowly kisses him on the lips.

‘Don’t you ever give these lips to anyone else again. I couldn’t bear the pain when I saw other girl kiss your lips,’ she said weakly.

‘I won’t. I promise and I swear!’ he said.

 

‘And you, don’t hug Donghae again. I couldn’t bear the pain too,’ GD said weakly.

‘I promise. Mianhe, oppa,’ she said softly.

‘We are even now,’ he said softly.

Jessica gives him a weak smile. Then, GD kisses her on the forehead, eyes, cheeks and on the top of her nose. Lastly, he kisses her beautiful lips deeply.

‘You never tell me that she’s been troubling you with her messages,’ GD said after their lips parted.

‘I..i..’ she stuttered.

‘So, that’s why you have been avoiding me lately? And also about the rumors, right?’ he asked.

‘Mianhe, oppa. I just confused and I don’t know what to do,’ she said weakly.

‘It’s okay but next time, please don’t keep anything from me. You must tell me, we must face the problems together, arasso?’ he said softly but stern.

‘Neh. I’m sorry,’ she apologized.

‘It’s okay. You just redeem yourself by trusting me back there, in front of her. You know, your trust means the world to me. Thank you so much for trusting me, princess,’ he said softly but really pleased.

‘Oppa, I love you so much. And I trust you with all my heart but please don’t let it happens again because honestly, I don’t know how will I react if it happens again. I don’t know whether my trust is still strong like this time and please, don’t betray my trust for you,’ she said softly but sounded weak.

‘I love you too and I’ll never betray your trust .I’ll prove to you that your trust in me is very worth it. I promise,’ he told her softly.

‘And I’m really sorry because I didn’t tell you that I coincidently met her in Tokyo. I just didn’t want to worry you. I really wanted to talk to you because I knew you will somehow affected by the rumors,’ he said softly.

Jessica slightly nodded and they hug each other again.

 

‘Oppa, why love always gives pains to me?’ she asked, in his arms.

‘Nothing is easy in love, princess. Love is complicated, unpredictable and pain but love also is blissful and happiness,’ he whispered to her.

‘Why can’t we just get blissful and happiness? I don’t want any pains. Can’t I just get happiness in love?’ she asked.

‘Yes you can. You give me all the pains and I’ll give you all the happiness in our love,’ he said softly.

Jessica’s really touched by his words. She broke their hug and she kisses his forehead, his eyes, the top of his nose and his lips, the same way he always kisses her.

‘I like that,’ GD said cheekily.

Jessica giggles and slightly hits his chest because she’s embarrassed.

 

‘We need to be careful with that girl. I think she will do something again to break us apart,’ GD told her.

‘Yeah, I know. We need to trust each other in these critical times,’ she said.

‘But, how did she get your number?’ GD asked her.

‘I really don’t know. I always wonder where she got my number,’ she said.

‘She must has a partner or someone working for her,’ GD said while thinking about Taecyeon’s threat that he has been keeping from Jessica.

‘Nugu?’ she asked.

‘Mullayo but I’ll check it. Just let me handle this, okay?’ he told her with smile.

‘Arasso but if you find out anything, you must tell me ASAP,’ she told him.

‘Okay, princess,’ he said and pinched her nose.

‘Awwww,’ she whined cutely and pouted.

GD chuckled at her cuteness, and then he stands up and takes her hand. He gently drags her with him and they sat on the couch.

Jessica rested her head on his shoulder while his head tilted on hers. They were enjoying their moments when they heard noises from the door.

 

‘Can we come in now?’

‘Yeah, they are okay, it’s safe to come inside.’

‘Thank god. My legs hurt for standing outside and peeking on them.’

‘And my ears hurt for leaning hardly against the door.’

 

‘Yahh, can you please keep quiet?’ GD yelled playfully at them.

‘You ungrateful person! You should thank us for giving you the chance to talk to your princess,’ Taeyang told his best friend.

‘That’s right. You should be thankful to us,’ Park Bom said jokingly.

‘Aishh, whatever,’ GD said while Jessica chuckled at them.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, why were you yelling at her? And you should stop making my little Sica cried. You have promise me before,’ Top told him sternly.

‘Oppaaa…,’ Jessica said and she immediately approaches the serious looking Top.

She holds onto his arm, like a little sister holding her elder brother.

‘Mianhe, hyung. I’m really sorry. I swear it will never happen again,’ GD told Top.

‘Hyung, Jiyongie didn’t mean to make Sica cried. You know that,’ Taeyang said, tries to cover GD’s back. Meanwhile the 2NE1 members all startled seeing Top slightly mad at GD.

 

‘Neh, oppa. You know Jiyong oppa more than me,’ Jessica said kindly to him.

‘Mianhe, Jiyongie. I just couldn’t see her cried and hurts. Plus, Jaejoong and Hyunjoong hyung always told me to take good care of her,’ Top apologized to GD.

‘It’s okay, hyung. I understand. I’m not mad at you at all,’ GD said with a smile.

‘Noona, you have too many oppas and I think it’s bothersome for me if I have a girlfriend that has many overprotective oppas,’ Seungri told her.

‘Well, any girls’ oppas should be overprotective if you are their sister’s boyfriend but if it’s Jiyong hyung, they should be okay,’ Daesung said to their maknae.

‘Ahh, why is it always me?’ Seungri groaned.

All of them laughed at him, Seungri is always like that. The typical BB’s Seungri.

 

‘Sica onnie, I really envy you for having many good looking and hot oppas,’ CL said jealously to her.

‘kekeke.. They are not hot and not good looking at all especially this one,’ Jessica said playfully while pointing at Top who is standing beside her.

‘Yahhh!’ Top yelled at her while the others laughing at him.

Jessica pokes her tongue at him and she walks to GD and sits beside him, holding his arm.

After the concert, GD and Jessica are spending their night together at Bangkok. They watch late night movies while completely covering themselves with masks, hoodies and everything. Then, they spent time together at a very beautiful beach, waiting and watching the sunrise together. They were cuddling, kissing and enjoying their romantic moments at the beach. They didn’t notice that someone is taking their romantic pictures with an evil and satisfy smile.

 

-Third person POV-

‘These pictures will turn the Korean entertainment industry upside down.’

Suddenly my phone is ringing.

Private number

‘Hello, did you get their photos?’ he asked.

‘Yeah, I got plenty of their intimates’ photos.’

‘Good, so, now you know what you must do with that photo, right?’ he said.

‘Of course I know. I’ll spread these photos online and sell to the biggest paparazzi in Korea and make money..haha*laugh evilly.

‘Remember, don’t sell those photos to their respective agencies because they will try to buy it from you and cover it all,’ he said sternly.

‘I know, don’t worry. I’m not that stupid. They may be rich and will pay me thousands but I can make more money by selling these to several of paparazzi and blogs.’

‘Good, you will become rich and famous in a blink of an eye.’

‘Thanks for your information, I got these photos.’

‘Well, then. Good luck,’ he said and hangs up.

-end pov-