chapter 74

A JiSica Love Story

With the MILO gang

‘Oppaaa~~~~’

The three guys look at the girl who just calling them cutely. Jessica is walking into the room while holding hands with GD and Top is with them too.

‘Oh, you are here, little princess,’ Jaejung said and he hugs her.

Jessica hugs each of them, Jaejung, Yoochun and Hyunjoong. Then, she sits with Jaejung at her right side while GD is at her left side.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, did you treat our Sica well?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘Of course, hyung. You can count on me,’ GD said. Jessica is clinging onto his arm.

‘Good,’ Jaejung said.

‘Finally, our little princess found her prince charming,’ Yoochun teased.

‘That’s right. You are grown up now,’ Jaejung said to her.

 

‘Well, maybe but I’ll always be your Sica,’ she told all of them cutely.

‘Neh, our little Sica,’ Top said while GD just smiles seeing his girlfriend in her cuteness modes.

‘I’m not little anymore, oppa. I’ve grown up already like Jaejung oppa said,’ she told him.

‘Ani, you will always be our little Sica,’ Top told her and she just chuckles at him.

 

‘Seunghyun-ah, she’s not that little anymore. She has a ring on her finger now,’ Hyunjoong said while pointing to her couple ring.

‘That’s right. She’s not little anymore because she’s my future wife,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Yah, who said you can get married with my little princess?’ Jaejung asked.

‘OUR little princess,’ Yoochun said.

‘Everyone except 4 of you,’ GD said jokingly.

‘That’s true, oppa,’ Jessica backs up her boyfriend.

 

‘Yah, you always siding with him,’ Yoochun scolds her.

‘Of course, he’s my boyfriend,’ she said adorably.

‘Aigoo, now Sica has become cheesier than before,’ Hyunjoong sighed.

‘Hyung, just bear with it. You know yourself that their mushiness and cheesiness is not a joke at all,’ Top told him and they are all laughing including JiSica.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, don’t you want to get another tattoo? I’m planning to get another one,’ Jaejung said.

‘Really? I want to,’ GD said excitedly.

‘Andwe! Oppa, remember your promised!’ Jessica reminds her boyfriend.

‘Mweyo, Sica?’ Jaejung asked.

‘It’s hurt, isn’t it?’ she said innocently and makes the guys laugh.

 

‘Why are you laughing?’ she asked and pouted.

‘Because you are too innocent,’ Yoochun told her.

‘Mweyo? Getting a tattoo is really hurting. I seen it on TV many times,’ she said.

‘It’s not that hurt. For the 1st timer, of course it’s hurt but once you have done it several times, it’s not hurt anymore. I’ve told you already,’ GD told her while smiling sweetly.

‘Andwe~~~. Please oppa, don’t do it again,’ she begged cutely to GD.

 

‘Yahh, Jiyong-ah. You are still unmarried with her but she’s controlling you already,’ Hyunjoong said jokingly.

‘Ani. I’m not controlling. I just didn’t want him to hurt himself,’ she said.

‘Yahh, you didn’t want your Jiyong hurt himself but it’s okay for me to get hurt?’ Jaejoong asked playfully.

‘Well, you have bunch of tattoos already. So, I guess you are immune,’ she told him playfully.

‘Jiyong-ah, you better think carefully before you decided to marry her because from what I see now, you will be in a lot of trouble once you get married,’ Top .

‘Oppaaaaa, you are so mean. I hate you,’ she said and sulking.

‘Are you mad?’ Yoochun asked but she just ignores him.

 

‘Don’t worry, baby. No one can stop me from marrying you. And I’m willing to be completely controlled by you,’ GD said cheesily and patted her head and that makes Jessica smiles widely.

‘Ewww, you two. Please behave yourself in front of us,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘And you, you smile just by his sweet talking?’ Yoochun asked Jessica in disbelief.

‘Of course,’ she said while still smiling and holds GD’s arm.

‘Aishh, I need to get used with this kind of situation,’ Jaejung sighed.

‘That’s right. You need to get used seeing your little princess with her prince charming,’ Top told him playfully.

‘Before this, no one can persuade her that quick, except me but now, I’m defeated,’ Jaejoong groaned playfully and the others laugh at him.

‘Jaejoongie, now, only G-Dragon can do that,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘That’s right, hyung. Only me,’ GD said proudly and Jessica playfully hits his arm.

 

‘So, I heard that WE Got Married PD’s wanted both of you for the show. Did you accept it?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘Neh, they want us but we still didn’t decide whether to accept it or not,’ GD told him.

‘Mweyo?’ Yoochun asked.

‘I don’t know. That show is really interesting but we are still thinking about it,’ GD said.

‘What are your opinions, oppa?’ Jessica asked her oppadeul.

 

‘Well, if it’s me, I’ll not accept it because both of you have been completely exposed to public. You need your own privacy with each other,’ Jaejung told his dungseng.

‘I agree with Jaejungie. I think you better don’t accept the offer. You seriously need your privacy. It’s not fun anymore if everything about both of you is shown to the public,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘What about Yoochun oppa?’ Jessica asked.

‘For me, it’s up to you. Yeah, it’s true that once you are casted in the show, you will have a little privacy left in your personal life. But, your fans that always supporting you want to see both of you as a married couple. I think they deserve that after their undying supports for both of you. But still, it all depends on both of you,’ Yoochun told the couple.

‘That’s what I’ve been telling them. But, I think you should decline the offer because once you get married, you can have your own show, like Britney and Kevin,’ Top said excitedly.

 

‘Shiro! I don’t want my private life been exposed to public like that. That’s totally no privacy at all. How can I spend my time with my lovely wife with the entire cameraman around us,’ GD told him.

‘That’s right. And about this WGM, I think I don’t want to do it. Plus, our schedules are really tight right now,’ Jessica said.

‘But, by casting for the show, both of you will have more times together,’ Yoochun told her.

‘Neh, Yoochun oppa is right. Aishh, ottoke?’ Jessica sighed while gazing at GD.

‘Well, we may have more times together but don’t you think that our busy life makes our love for each other stronger than ever? When we were separated for weeks, we miss each other dearly and that makes our loves stronger,’ GD told her.

 

‘Yahh, you are so cheesy but you are matured too. More matured than me,’ Jaejoong told GD.

'Since when you are matured, oppa?' Jessica asked Jaejoong jokingly.

'Princess, now you have G-Dragon with you, you like to tease me, huh?' Jaejoong asked while raising his eyebrows.

'Ani. You are still my favorite oppa,' she said while clinging onto his arm and Jaejoong immediately smiles.

‘Yah little Sica, what about me?’ Top asked her.

‘You know very well that I’m her favorite oppa among all of us,’ Jaejoong said proudly.

‘You are so full of yourself,’ Yoochun told him.

‘I think her favorite is Heechul hyung and her Heeline’s,’ GD said, mocking the MILO gang.

‘Yahhh!!’ all of them yelled at GD.

JiSica laugh seeing their reactions.

 

‘By the way, Jaejoong is right. You are different now, Jiyong. You are more matured,’ Hyunjoong said.

‘Your little princess changes me. She makes me become more matured,’ GD said cheekily while Jessica giggles at him.

‘Aigoo, seeing both of you make me jealous. Our little princess already has her prince charming, but us, still nothing, no one,’ Yoochun sighed.

 

‘Oppa, how is the thing between you and Minyoung onnie?’ she asked him.

‘Sica-ah, it’s still no progress,’ Yoochun sighed.

‘Aishh, why are you so slow?’ Jessica asked playfully.

‘Jung Jessica, I’m not slow but I’m shy,’ Yoochun said.

‘Micky Yoochun is shy? Wowwwww,’ she .

‘Princess, you should help him with your onnie,’ Jaejoong told her.

‘I did but both of them are too shy and a bit slow,’ she said playfully.

‘Yahh!’ Yoochun yelled at her while she chuckles at him.

 

‘What about you, oppa?’ she asked Jaejoong.

‘Me? What about me?’

‘Don’t pretending in front of me. How is she?’ she asked.

‘Well, everything is fine. We are still getting to know each other better,’ he told her.

‘Okay. And you, Hyunjoong oppa. Did you like any girl?’ she asked curiously.

‘I do. Tiffany!’ he said while glancing at Top.

Top chokes his food when he heard Hyunjoong. Jessica, GD and Hyunjoong are laughing at him while Jaejoong and Yoochun are completely clueless.

 

‘Yahhh, hyung!’ he yelled at Hyunjoong.

‘What is this? I don’t understand,’ Jaejoong asked.

‘Wait2x. Little Sica, you told Hyunjoong hyung?’ Top asked in disbelief.

Jessica nodded and pokes her tongue at him.

‘Yahhh!!’ Top yelled at her.

‘Hyung, don’t yell at my girl,’ GD said playfully.

 

‘Seunghyun likes Tiffany?’ Yoochun asked.

‘Yepp,’ Hyunjoong said shortly.

‘How come you didn’t tell us? And you, you only told Hyunjoong?’ Jaejoong asked Jessica.

‘Mianhe, oppa. Both of you are busy, so I didn’t have the chance to tell you,’ she said to Jaejoong and Yoochun.

‘So, Seunghyun. Why don’t you tell me about Tiffany?’ Hyunjoong asked slyly.

‘We are just friends, hyung. Not more than that,’ Top told him.

‘Ani. They may be not dating but they are definitely more than friends,’ Jessica said, teasing Top.

‘Ohoo, Seunghyun with Fany? Interesting,’ Jaejoong .

‘I think Big Bang has a syndrome. Syndrome falling in love with SNSD,’ Yoochun said jokingly.

‘Ani. I told you already. She’s just a friend for me,’ Top said.

 

‘But, I thought she’s with that 2PM’s guy. What is his name? I forgot,’ Jaejoong asked Jessica.

‘Wooyoung but they broke up,’ she told him.

‘Ahh, I see.’

‘So, Seunghyun. Are you in love with her?’ Yoochun asked.

‘I don’t know. I’m still not sure with my own feeling. That’s why we just be friends for now. I don’t want any trouble before I confirmed my own feeling,’ he told him.

‘Okay. I wish you luck,’ Hyunjoong said,

‘Me too,’ Yoochun and Jaejoong said while JiSica just smiles at Top.

 

‘I think all of you need to find a steady girlfriend soon. Don’t waste any times, all of you are becoming older day by day,’ Jessica told her oppadeul playfully.

‘Yah, Jung Jessica. I’m still young, okay?’ Hyunjoong told her.

‘Now, I’m feeling really weird because our little princess is actually giving love counseling for us,’ Jaejoong said playfully.

‘Neh, we used to tell you that stuff before,’ Hyunjoong told her.

‘You are really grown up now,’ Yoochun said.

‘Neh, it’s so weird,’ Top sighed.

 

‘Of course she’s grown up. She’s my future wife,’ GD said playfully.

‘Aishhh, whatever. Both of you are still young. Just enjoy your life for now. Don’t think about marriage yet,’ Hyunjoong told JiSica.

‘Hyung, you didn’t want us to get married because you didn’t want to lose your Sica,’ GD told jokingly.

‘Well, that’s one of the reasons. But the main reason is, you are still young. So, just enjoy this wonderful dating moments, arasso?’ Jaejong told the couple.

The couple just smiles and nodded at him.

 

‘Sica-ah, how is Donghae?’ Jaejoong asked her.

‘He’s good,’ she said shortly.

‘Is he over you yet?’ Yoochun asked.

‘Ermm, neh. I guess he’s doing well,’ she told him.

‘Is he dating anyone now?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘Not dating but he’s closed with a girl now. They are still getting to know each other better,’ she said.

‘Who is the girl?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘She’s not a celebrity. She’s his childhood friend,’ she said.

‘Wahh, you know everything about Donghae,’ Hyunjoong said, teasing GD.

‘Of course. He’s my special oppa,’ she said brightly.

‘Yahh, your boyfriend is next to you,’ GD told her jealously.

‘You are still jealous with Donghae?’ Yoochun asked him.

‘A bit,’ he said shortly.

‘Oppa, don’t be jealous. You know about my relationship with him. I told you everything,’ she assured her boyfriend.

‘Jiyong-ah, stop being jealous,’ Top told him.

‘He was my biggest rival before. That’s why I can’t help but feel jealous,’ GD said.

‘Aigoo, Jiyong,’ Hyunjoong sighed playfully.

The others laugh while Jessica is clinging onto GD’s arm to assured him.

 

‘What about that Taecyeon?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘He’s with Kiko now,’ Top said.

‘Really?’

‘Yepp, Kiko told me,’ Top said.

‘Neh, Taec oppa told me too,’ Jessica told them.

‘Good for them. Finally they found someone for themselves,’ Jaejoong said.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said shortly.

 

‘You will perform at year end music shows, right?’ Yoochun asked.

‘Nehh,’ JiSica and Top said.

‘Any special collaboration or special stages?’ Hyunjoong asked.

‘Jiyo ng oppa and I get many requests to do special stages from the PDs,’ Jessica told him.

‘Really? What kind of performances?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘Mullayo. We are still deciding about the performances. It’s still too early to decide. The events are in December,’ GD said.

‘That’s right. You know, there are also request for BB and SNSD’s special collaboration,’ Jessica told them.

‘Really? But BB only has 5 members and obviously Jiyong is taken. Poor the other girls,’ Yoochun said.

‘I know. That’s why we are still deciding whether to accept the request or not. And if we do, what kind of performances will we perform,’ she told him.

‘I really miss to be on stage again with all 5. Performing for the year end shows and everything,’ Jaejoong said quietly.

Jessica looks at him, feeling really sorry for him.

 

‘Oppa, you will get the chance soon. I believe it,’ she said kindly to him while holding his hand.

‘You think so?’

‘Neh, I do. I really miss DBSK. 5 of you perform together again. That will be really epic and I believe that day will come soon,’ she said to him.

‘Kombawo, princess,’ Jaejoong thanked her.

‘Did you meet with Yunho hyung and Changminnie?’ Yoochun asked.

‘Neh. Oppa, they miss you too, so much. Yunho oppa always asked me about you. Changmin oppa too,’ she told JaeChun.

‘Really? I want to meet them so badly,’ Jaejoong said.

‘They can’t meet you for the time being. Our other CEO is keeping his eyes on them. But believe me, all 5 of you will be together soon,’ she told him softly.

‘Kombawo, Sica,’ Yoochun thanked for her support.

 

‘How are Changminnie and Yunho?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘Yunho oppa said he misses his YunJae and Changmin oppa misses his soul fighter. He also said he misses his bickering brother and his big brother. Same goes with Yunho oppa,’ she told them while holding her tears.

‘Please tell them that we miss them too. I miss been hit by Minnie,’ Jaejoong said, teary eyes.

‘Neh, I miss my little brother,’ Yoochun said, holding his tears too.

‘Okay, I’ll tell them. Don’t cry, oppadeul,’ she said softly. She holds Jaejoong hand warmly and gazing at Yoochun.

‘Kombawo, Sica,’ Jaejoong thanked her again.

‘Anything for my beloved Youngwoong Jaejoong,’ she said playfully and makes him laughs.

GD is staring at her when she said that to Jaejoong but she just ignores his jealous stare.

 

‘Yahh, Kwon Jiyong. Are you jealous with Jaejoongie?’ Hyunjoong asked him loudly.

‘Aniiii. Why should I?’

‘Jiyong-ah, you jealous with me?’ Jaejoong asked.

‘Ani. Hyunjoong hyung making up the story,’ he told him.

‘Really?’ Top asked while raising his eyebrow.

‘Neh, aishhh. I’m not that pathetic to get jealous with all of you,’ GD told them.

‘We know. We just want to tease you,’ Yoochun said while smiling.

‘Aishh, hyunggggg,’ GD sighed.

Jessica is smiling at him while still holding onto his arm. They enjoy their moments together for hours. They were talking, joking and laughing with each other. After hours, they are about to leave.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, take good care of my Sica. Don’t hurt her in any ways, arasso?’ Hyunjoong told GD while hugging Jessica.

‘Aishh, hyung. You have told me thousands times already,’ GD sighed.

‘Neh, Jiyong. Make my little princess your no 1 priority,’ Jaejoong told him.

‘Arassoooo,’ GD said playfully.

‘If I heard you are not being good to her, you will get from me,’ Yoochun warned him.

‘Nehhhh. And you Seunghyung hyung, any warn for me?’ GD asked playfully.

‘I’ll tell you later, in the car,’ Top said and makes the others laugh.

‘Aigoo, why are they your favorite’s oppadeul? Now I prefer your Heeline’s,’ GD said jokingly to Jessica.

‘Yahhh!’ all the guys yelled at him.

 

Jessica laughs seeing her oppadeul and her boyfriend been like that. Every time they met, they will never forget to tell GD those things. Jessica hugs each of them tightly and then, they go their separate ways.


enjoy this MILO gang moments...

been a truly cassiopeia, i can't help but mention about DBSK because i really2 miss them so much...actually, i'm crying while writing just a bit about DBSK in this chapter..huhu

please drop ur comment for me..:))