chapter 84

A JiSica Love Story

continuation from the previous chapter


Night, at GD’s private apartment.

Jessica is on the bed, while GD is in the bathroom. She leans her back against the pillow while reading a fashion magazine. Suddenly, she’s feeling nausea again. She’s frowning, trying to hold from throwing up again. But then, as soon as GD steps out from the bathroom, she quickly runs into it. GD is really surprised and he quickly follows her.

Jessica is vomiting and GD gently rubs her back.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked concernly.

‘Neh, I’m okay,’ she said weakly after cleaning . Her face is a bit pale.

She is slowly walking out of the bathroom when GD lifted her, bridal style, and carries her to their bed. He laid her down in the bed.

 

She sits on the bed while leaning her back on the pillow.

‘Are you still nauseating?’ he asked.

‘A bit. Now, I’m dizzy,’ she said while frowning.

‘Wait here,’ GD said and he walks to his closet.

He takes an ointment and sits beside her, on the bed.

 

He applies the ointment on the both side of her forehead and gently massaging it.

‘Kombawo,’ she said softly while letting him massaging her.

After a while, she stops him by holding his hand.

‘I’m okay now,’ she told him while smiling.

GD smiles back and he puts the ointment on the side table. Then, he touches her stomach.

 

‘Little baby, stop making mummy throwing up. Poor mummy,’ he said to her stomach.

Jessica chuckles seeing him talking with their baby.

‘Mummy is okay. But, little baby should listen to daddy because mummy is a bit tired now,’ she said to their baby too.

‘See, daddy told you already. Be a good baby, arasso?’ he said while still rubbing her stomach.

She’s so happy seeing he talks with their baby. He looks really cute and adorable.

 

Jessica gestures him to lay his head on her laps, like he always do.

‘Is it okay for me to do that? It will not hurt our baby?’ he asked earnestly.

Jessica chuckles at his question.

‘It’s okay, oppa,’ she told him.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked again.

‘Neh,’she said while smiling.

GD smiles too and he rested his head on her laps.

 

Jessica is his hair while GD is holding her other hand.

‘How it feels, having a baby inside you?’ he asked.

‘Well, it’s really wonderful knowing that there is our baby inside me. But, it’s also makes me a bit uncomfortable because of the morning sickness and nausea,’ she said.

‘Aigoo, how I wish I can be at your position,’ he said while playing with her fingers.

‘Trust me, you can’t endure this feeling. You need to be strong to endure all these pregnancy’s symptoms,’ she said softly.

‘That’s why man can’t pregnant because woman is the more patient one,’ he said.

‘That’s right,’ she said while still his hairs.

 

‘Oppa, I will get fat and chubby once our baby grows up in me, right?’ she asked innocently.

‘Neh,’ he said while chuckling at her.

‘Urghh, I hate become fat,’ she groaned.

‘Don’t worry. You will still look so pretty and gorgeous even though you are fat,’ he told her.

‘Yeah, right,’ she said sarcastically and pouted.

‘I’m telling the truth,’ he said earnestly while gazing up at her pretty face.

 

‘Oppa, you will not leave me even if I’m fat, right?’ she asked babyishly.

‘Of course not. Why are you asking that?’ he asked her.

‘I’m scared that you will leave me once I become fat,’ she said sourly.

‘Princess, even if you become ugly or hideous, I’ll never ever leave you, trusts me, okay?’ he said.

‘Arasso,’ she said shortly.

 

‘I can’t believe that I’m gonna be a mother soon,’ she said softly.

‘Neh, me too. But, I’m ready for all the responsibilities as a father,’ he told her.

‘Really? I’m not sure with myself. I’m happy having this baby but I’m worried too because we are still too young. I’m afraid that I can’t be a good mother,’ she said worriedly.

‘Don’t worry, princess. We will work this out, together. And I think you will become the best mother in the world for our baby,’ he said delicately.

‘You think so?

‘Neh, of course. You will be a great mother, trust me,’ he told her and kisses the back of her hand.

‘And you, a great father too,’ she said while smiling to him, on her laps.

‘We will prove to everyone that young parents like us can do a great job too,’ he said.

‘Neh,’ she said shortly while his cheek.

 

Jessica is still caressing his face when GD holds her hand, to stop her. She looks at him, confused. He smiles sweetly at her and then, he slipped a very gorgeous ring on her left ring’s finger.

‘You will marry me, do you?’ he asked her delicately.

Jessica just stares blankly at him. She is so surprised with his sudden act.

‘Answer me, will you marry me?’ he asked again.

She’s speechless because she doesn’t expect that GD will propose to her. GD lifted his head from her laps. He is beside her, gazing into her eyes.

 

‘Why are you looking so surprised?’ he asked.

‘I…i.. I don’t expect this,’ she stuttered.

‘Answer me, will you marry me, Jung Jessica?’ he asked again.

‘Of course I will,’ she finally answered.

‘Then the ring is on its right place,’ he said while pointing to a new ring on her left ring’s finger.

‘But, when did you buy this ring?’ she asked him.

‘I didn’t buy it. Like our couple ring, I made my own design and asked someone to make it for me. Look inside the ring, look what is craved in it,’ he told her.

Jessica took out the ring and read the words.

Mrs. Kwon Jiyong, Kwon Jessica

‘And this one is mine,’ he said while showing his ring to her.

Jessica looks at it words.

Mr. Kwon Jiyong

 

‘But, how can this be? We just know about my pregnancy this evening,’ she said.

‘Silly. Are you thinking that I’m proposing to you right now just because you are pregnant with my baby?’ he asked.

‘Well, I can’t help but think that way,’ she said.

‘Sorry to say that you are wronged. I’ve plan to proposed to you long time ago, I just can’t find the perfect timing. And now, I think it’s the perfect time,’ he told her softly.

‘Really? So, you are not planning to marry me just because I’m pregnant?’ she asked.

‘No, of course not. I want to marry you because you are my true love, my soul mate. You are the only girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with,’ he said delicately while holding her hands.

Jessica feels tears gleaming in her eyes. She’s really touched right now. Her tears started to roll down her cheeks.

 

‘Why are you crying?’ he asked while wiping off her tears.

‘I cry because I’m so happy. I’m really2x happy,’ she sobbed while smiling.

GD wipes her tears and he leans in, to kiss her lips. They kiss softly and gently before parted. Jessica hugs his waist tightly after their lips parted. GD hugs her back, her head is resting on his chest.

 

‘Wait, so, this is your way of proposing me? In your bedroom, without anything special? So not romantic and not the way I expected,’ she said sourly and broke their hugs.

‘I know and I’m sorry. Blames our baby, because of him, I can’t prepare anything special for my proposing,’ GD said jokingly.

‘How dare you want to blame our baby? He’s not at fault, it’s your entire faults,’ she told him.

‘I know you will not satisfy with my proposing. But, don’t you think it’s so romantic? Proposing in the room where we make our baby,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Oppaaaa,’ she whined.

‘I’m saying the truth. This is where we make our baby, right? So, it’s romantic for me,’ he said while laughing.

Jessica hits his chest and hugs his waist while smiling, blissful. GD is smiling too and he kisses the top of her head.

 

‘Now, we have two rings. What should we do?’ she asked, on his chest, while looking at the rings on her fingers.

‘We will wear our couple rings before our marriage. After we get married, we will wear our wedding rings and the old couple ring, I’ll make necklaces with it. We will wear the necklaces with our rings hang on it. What do you think?’ he asked her.

‘That’s a good idea. I like it,’ she said delightfully but then, she’s frowning again.

She pushes GD’s chest, broke their hugs and she quickly runs into the bathroom. GD’s really surprised with her sudden act and he knows what is happening when he heard her throwing up in the bathroom. He quickly rushed into it and he gently rubs her back.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked softly.

Jessica is still leaning to the sink. After awhile, she washes .

‘Urghh, I hate this,’ she groaned weakly.

 

GD lifted her and carries her, bridal style, to their bed. He lies her down on the bed. She’s rubbing her stomach and she looks slightly pale.

‘Poor my baby. Are you okay?’ he asked softly.

‘I think so,’ she said quietly.

‘You want to eat anything or drink?’ he asked.

‘No2x. I think I’ll throw up again if I eat anything now,’ she said.

‘Okay. What can I do to make you feel better?’ he asked with concern and worried.

‘Nothing. Just hug me,’ she said babyishly.

GD smiles and he hugs her tightly. She’s resting her head on his chest while he’s rubbing her back.

 

‘I never know that pregnant woman will be like this. Always vomiting,’ he said softly.

‘It’s not only that. I can’t tell you how the nauseating feels like. It’s really uncomfortable,’ she told him.

‘Sorry for making you going through all of these,’ he said.

‘Neh, it’s your entire faults for making me pregnant,’ she said jokingly.

‘Well, it’s your fault too because you are too y and hot. I can’t control myself when I’m with you,’ he said cheekily.

‘ert!’ she said and hits his chest.

‘Because of I’m being a ert, we will have our baby soon,’ he said playfully.

‘That’s right. And I’m the one that going through all these uncomfortable feelings,’ she told him jokingly.

‘Mianhe,’ he apologized and lifted her chin, to kiss her lips but she stops him.

 

‘No, don’t kiss me. I think I’ll throw up again if you kiss me now,’ she told him.

‘What? My kiss makes you want to throw up?’ he asked, disbelief.

‘Mianhe, oppa. Your baby makes me like this,’ she said.

‘OUR baby,’ he corrected her playfully.

‘That’s right,’ she said while smiling.

‘Wait2x. I only can’t kiss you tonight, right? Not forever?’ he asked seriously.

Jessica chuckles at him.

 

‘I don’t know. It depends on our baby. Right, little baby?’ she talks to her baby.

‘Little baby, don’t be so mean to daddy, arasso? Daddy can’t survive without mummy’s kisses even just for an hour,’ he talks to the baby too.

‘Because daddy is a ert,’ she said jokingly.

‘Because of daddy’s ertness, little baby is in mummy’s right now,’ he said cheekily.

‘See, your daddy is really a ert,’ she said jokingly.

GD chuckles and kisses the top of her head. She hugs him tightly.

 

‘We will tell our parents and our friends tomorrow, okay?’ he said.

‘Neh, it’s up to you,’ she said and yawned.

‘You are sleepy. Let’s sleep,’ he said softly.

Jessica just nodded. GD pulls the blanket and covers their bodies.

‘Good night, oppa,’ she said and kisses his cheek.

‘Good night, princess,’ he said and kisses the top of her head.

 

‘Good night, little baby,’ he said while rubbing her stomach.

‘Good night, baby,’ she said to their baby too.

After that, both of them drifted away to their dreamland. Both are hugging each other tightly and lovingly with smiles plastered on their faces.


preview

 

‘OMG, I’m gonna be an imo soon!’

‘Yeahhh, little JiSica is coming soon!!’

‘Sica, I want to be a godmother!’

‘Oh no, my little Sica is a pregnant woman now!’

'Yeah, i will teach her how to aegyo!!'

'I will teach him playing piano!!'

‘Yeahh2, I’ll have a niece/nephew.’

‘I’ll definitely be the godfather!’

‘Little JiSica is coming out soon!!’

‘Yeah, sooner we can spoil the little JiSica!’

*imo= auntie


enjoy my update, my loyal readers!!..

thanks for ur great comments!!..ur comments make me want to write more..kekke..

please drop ur comment for this new chapter..:))

no silent readers please..