Vacation Pt. 1

A JiSica Love Story

In Saipan

Jessica and GD are in Saipan, having their first vacation together. With all the chaos that happened recently, the couple is trying to get some peace and rest together. They want to enjoy their moments together. Vacationing together is one of their dreams and now, their dream comes true.

They left all the chaos, issues and painful experiences in Korea for awhile, to enjoy this moment. But without GD knowing, Jessica has her own reason why she’s so persistent to have a vacation together with GD this soon. A reason that will breaks both of their hearts into pieces especially GD.

Both of them rent a very luxurious room at the seaside. The view is so beautiful and amazing, like a paradise. They will spend 4 days in Saipan before going back to their stressful life as an idol and face their antifans once again.

Jessica is enjoying the view from the window, while GD is in the bathroom. Slowly, the conversation between LSM and her, crept into her mind.

 

-flashback-

‘So, what is your decision?’ LSM asked her.

‘I will do what you want,’ she said weakly.

‘You will break up with GD?’ he asked.

‘Neh,’ she said quietly.

 

‘You have made a very wise decision, Jessica. With this, you can stop your members from being hurt by those antifans and SNSD will be back to the top. Don’t worry, I’ll do something for your break up and will clean your image,’ he told her.

‘But I have one condition,’ she said.

‘What is it? Tell me.’

‘I want to take 5 days leave. I want to go for a vacation with Jiyong oppa, for the last time,’ she said weakly.

‘Okay, you can go. When and where do you want to go?’ he asked.

‘May be day after tomorrow, in Saipan,’ she said.

‘Alright. You can go. Enjoy your last moments with him,’ he said.

‘Thank you, sansaenim.’

‘You made a very wise decision, remember that and I hope you will never take back your decision,’ he told her sternly.

‘I’ll keep my words, sansaenim,’ she said softly.

‘Good, you can go now.’

 

After that, Jessica went to meet with GD and she kept on begging him to go for the vacation. GD is hesitant at first because they are busy and it’s so sudden for them to go for a vacation but after Jessica keeps on begging him and telling him how stressed she was and she wants to spent peaceful times with him, alone, finally he agreed. They met with YG and begged him to give holidays for GD and YG, knowing as the kindest CEO, allowed him to take a leave.

-end POV-

 

Suddenly, a pair of warm arms wrap around Jessica’s waist, tightly from behind. Jessica smiles brightly because she loves been in his arms, it makes her feels so safe and protected.

‘What are you thinking?’ GD whispered.

‘Nothing. Just thinking about you and this, our vacation together,’ she said softly while holding his arms that wrap around her waist.

‘This is just the beginning for our vacation. We will always going for vacation in the future, right?’ he said brightly.

‘This is our 1st and last vacation together, oppa,’ she thought sadly.

 

‘Nehh,’ she said shortly.

‘I love you so much,’ he whispered to her and kisses her shoulder. Then, GD rested his chin on her shoulder, looking outside, enjoying the view.

‘It’s beautiful, isn’t it?’ Jessica said softly.

‘Neh, just like you,’ he said.

Jessica smiles and she turns around to face GD. She puts her hands around his neck and GD’s arms still on her waist.

Jessica caresses his face, his perfect lips, his eyes and his nose. Then, she hugs him tightly and rested her head on his chest.

 

‘I love you, oppa,’ she whispered in his arms.

GD smiles and he kisses the top of her head. They stayed in each other arms for a moment until GD broke the hug. He slowly lifted Jessica’s chin and kisses her passionately. Before it’s going too far, Jessica broke their kiss.

‘Oppa, let’s go. We have many interesting places to visit,’ she said brightly.

‘Neh, let’s go,’ he said and holds her hand. They visited the interesting places at Saipan and really enjoying themselves. They are free from fans or paparazzi, so, they can enjoy their moments to the fullest.


finally, i got my internet back!!!..yeayyyyy, throws confetti!!!!...from today, i'll update as often as possible..kekeke...really2 sorry for the very late update.....enjoys these chapters...

@sensei    really? i didn't see dream high..so, i dont know his character..kekeke..thanks for reaidng and commenting...

@jaesicaisreal   i like YG too..i think he is the kindest ceo too...and, i'm a truly cassiopeia too..that's why i hate LSM..huhu...JiSica will be in real drama this times..just bear with it..thanks for leave a comment..:))

@RainStormRider  Yeah, JiSica is totally hot together..kekekkeke..thanks for comment..keep on reading n commenting..:))

@ruby_wit  welcome!!...thanks for reading and commenting..JiSica will be in trouble soonnnnnn...huhhu

@choki2lovejessi  my dungseng!!!..kekekke...LSM did give in but now, he is showing his true self..huhuhu..it breaks my heart too when JiSica in trouble..huhuhuhuhu...thanks for being my loyal reader..:))))

@smurfette   same with me..i know anti-jessica before i become gorjess hard-die fan...LSM is showing his trueself now..he knows how to threat Sica..something will happen soonnnnn...huhuhu..thanks for your comment..keep on reading..:))

@james_maknae18  well, we did love our idols but there are a lot of crazy super obsessed fans out there and you know that..huhuhu...the big storm will happen really soon..keep on reading and thankd for commenting...:))

@sooyeon_1804  thanks for your compliment and thanks for leave comment and thanks for reading...:))))...Sica is just a fragile girl..she love GD so much but she cares about her members a lot..

thanks for reading everyone!!!.....keep on reading n commenting..i will update really3x soonnnnnnn...kekekeke...to redeem myself for the late updates..