chapter 77

A JiSica Love Story

G-Sica spotted at private clinic!

G-Sica is expecting a baby?

SNSD’s Jessica is pregnant?

Will G-Sica become young parents?

 

‘What is this?! Are you pregnant, Jessica?’ LSM asked her.

‘Ani. I’m not pregnant,’ she told him.

‘So, this rumors?’ he asked.

‘Some fans saw us at the clinic. We are just doing medical checkup. Nothing else,’ she said.

 

‘Medical checkup? Are you sick? Or Jiyong?’ LSM asked.

‘No, it’s me. Jiyong oppa forced me to do the check up because I always in pains whenever my monthly times,’ she told him.

‘Ahh, I see. So, how did the result?’

‘Nothing to worry about. Jiyong opaa is exaggerated. I’m okay,’ she said.

‘Thank god. I thought you are sick or I’ll have grandchildren soon,’ he said jokingly.

‘Ani. Not yet,’ she said while laughing.

‘You can go now. Hyun Suk and I will take care of this. Did you tell your parents? They must be freaking out,’ he said.

‘I did. Jiyong oppa has called them too. We already explained everything to them,’ she said.

‘Good. You can go now,’ LSM said.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said and walks out of his room.

 

While she’s walking to her practice room, she meets with SUJU’s members. They are absorbed in their talks but when they saw her, they immediately started bombarding her with questions.

‘Sicckal, I’ll become an uncle soon?! Yeah2x!!’

‘Sica, I want to be a godfather!’

‘Sica, I have a name for your baby!’

‘How month is your baby?’

‘When will you deliver the baby?’

‘Who will be the godfather?’

 

‘Yahhhhhh!!’ she shrieked loudly and all the guys quickly cover their ears.

‘Yah, you should stop screaming like that. You are gonna be a mother soon. It’s not good your baby having a mother that always screaming,’ Heechul told her.

‘Aishh, why are you always so loud? You are a pregnant woman now,’ Leeteuk said.

‘I’m not pregnant!!’ she shouted.

 

‘Bwoh?’

‘Really?’

‘Aishh, I thought I’m gonna have a niece soon,’ Heechul sighed frustrated.

‘Neh, me too,’ Leeteuk sighed.

‘Are you not pregnant for real?’ Eunhyuk asked.

‘Neh, I’m not!’ she said loudly.

‘Are you sure?’ Siwon asked.

‘I’m 200% sure. Why are you so excited if I’m pregnant?’ she asked.

‘Isn’t it obvious? We want a niece or nephew,’ Heechul said.

‘Make it yourself if you want,’ she said coldly.

‘You never changed, ice princess,’ Eunhyuk told her.

 

‘Noona, I’ll become an uncle soon?’ suddenly Key yelled from a far.

‘Aigooo, not again,’ Jessica sighed while the SUJU’s members are all laughing.

‘Kibum-ah, your noona is not pregnant,’ Heechul told her.

‘Really? Aishhh,’ Key sighed, frustrated.

 

‘Yahh, I’m still unmarried and I’m still young, okay?’ she told them sternly.

‘What’s wrong if you are unmarried but you are pregnant? I don’t think it’s a big deal,’ Siwon told her.

‘Neh, because everyone knows that his father is none other than G-Dragon,’ Leeteuk .

‘Oppaaaa,’ she said loudly, embarrassed.

‘Omo, are you blushing?’ Heechul asked.

‘Ani,’ she said coldly.

‘Yes, you are,’ Eunhyuk .

‘Whatever. I need to go now. By the way, where is Donghae oppa?’ she asked.

‘He’s still not here yet,’ Eunhyuk told her.

‘Ahh, okay. I need to go now. The girls are waiting for me,’ she said.

‘Arasso. See ya,’ the guys said to her.

 

Jessica walks away from them and is heading to the practice room. On her way, she meets with HoMin.

‘Hi, oppa,’ she greeted them.

‘Oh, Sica-ah,’ Yunho said.

‘Sica, is it true? You are pregnant?’ Changmin asked directly.

‘Aishhh, not you too,’ she sighed heavily.

 

‘Mweyo?’ Yunho asked.

‘I’m not pregnant, oppa,’ she told them.

‘Really? I thought I’ll have a niece/nephew soon,’ Yunho .

‘Yeah, me too,’ Changmin said.

‘Ani. You will not having niece/nephew so soon,’ she said sternly.

‘Arasso. Where are you going?’ Yunho asked.

‘To the practice room. My members are waiting for me there,’ she said.

‘Let’s go together. I want to meet my other dungsengs too,’ Yunho said and she just nodded.

 

They are walking together to the practice room. Yunho and Changmin are on her left and right side.

‘Sica-ah, did you meet with…’

‘Jaejoong oppa? Yes, I did,’ she told Yunho.

‘What about Yoochun and Junsu hyung?’ Changmin asked quietly.

‘I met Yoochun oppa too recently but Junsu oppa, I haven’t met him almost a month already. He’s busier than JaeChun oppa,’ she told him.

 

‘How are they?’ Yunho asked.

‘They are fine but they miss you as much as you miss them,’ she said.

‘Really?’ Changmin asked.

‘Neh, Jaejoong oppa misses his soul fighter and his Yunjae. Yoochun oppa misses his little brother and his big brother. Same goes to Junsu oppa. He misses his bickering brother and his ‘appa’,’ she told HoMin.

Hearing her makes Yunho teary but he tried his best to hold his tears. Meanwhile, Changmin is feeling really sad.

 

‘Oppa, I don’t know what to say to both of you. What I can say is that they love you so much. And I know you love them too. I’m hoping the best for all of you. I miss my DBSK, my real DBSK,’ she said delicately.

‘I know. We are still thinking the best solution for all of us,’ Yunho said.

‘Okay. I hope you can meet with them once and tell them all the things that you have endures all this years. 5 of you are brothers, brothers shouldn’t fight with each other,’ she told them.

‘Neh, we are still waiting for the perfect time,’ Yunho said while Changmin just nodded.

 

‘By the way, you are different now. You are more matured,’ Yunho said to her.

‘That’s right. Are you Sica that we know?’ Changmin asked her.

‘I’m still the same Sica, oppa.’

‘But you changed a lot,’ Yunho said.

‘Well, someone makes me matured,’ she said brightly.

‘Yepp, G-Dragon changed you,’ Changmin told her.

‘That’s right,’ Yunho said.

Jessica chuckles at both of them.

 

‘Speaking of the devil. There is your G-Dragon,’ Yunho said while pointing to GD who is walking towards them.

Jessica smiles brightly seeing GD. She hugs him and he kisses her cheek. After that, he greeted HoMin.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, Yunho hyung, Changmin-ah,’ GD greeted them.

‘Anniyong Jiyong,’ Yunho greeted back.

‘Hi, Jiyong,’ Changmin said.

 

‘Oppa, everyone here are really excited about the false news,’ Jessica told GD.

‘Really? SM Town too? I thought only YG Family are behaving like that,’ GD said jokingly.

‘Neh, they bombarded me with many questions and congratulate me,’ she said.

‘Same with me. Everyone in YGE is ecstatic with the news,’ he told her.

‘Really? YG family too?’ Yunho asked.

‘Neh, hyung. They are driving me crazy,’ GD told him.

‘Same with Suju’s oppadeul. Aigoooo,’ Jessica sighed.

‘I think you should have a baby soon. So that everyone will be happy,’ Changmin teased them.

‘Well, I don’t mind at all,’ GD said cheekily.

Jessica hits his arm, embarrassed while HoMin is smiling at the couple.

 

‘By the way, what are you doing here?’ Yunho asked.

‘I just want to meet Sica. I’m free today, so, I want to accompany her practicing and after that, we will head to YGE. To listen to our upcoming duet’s songs ,’ GD said.

‘Really? Wow, you are so lucky, Sica,’ Yunho told her.

‘If me, I’ll just go and enjoy myself during my schedule-free day,’ Changmin said.

‘Oppa, everyone knows you. You just want to eat as much as you want,’ Jessica .

‘That’s right. Now you mention about eating. I’m feeling hungry already,’ Changmin said.

‘Yahh, can’t you forget about eating for a second? You seriously need to find a girlfriend,’ Yunho told him.

‘Look who’s talking,’ Changmin said sarcastically.

JiSica are laughing at the duo.

 

‘So, you are planning a duet?’ Yunho asked the couple.

‘Yep, I already finished the songs. I want Sica to hear it first and then, we will record it,’ GD told him.

‘Ah, really? Is it a ballad song? Or hip hop song?’ Changmin asked.

‘One ballad song and another one is slightly hip hop. I’ll be rapping while Sica will sing,’ GD said.

‘Woww, G-Dragon sing ballad? It will be hit! Trust me,’ Yunho said.

‘I hope so,’ Jessica said brightly.

 

‘Hyung, let’s go and eat first. I’m hungry,’ Changmin said.

‘Aishh, arasso.’

‘Great. Sica-ah, Jiyong-ah, see you later,’ Changmin said.

‘See ya Sica, Jiyong,’ Yunho said.

‘See ya, oppa,’ Jessica said while GD just smiles at them.

HoMin is gone while Jessica and GD are heading to SNSD’s practice room.

 

‘Pretty Sica!’

‘Oh, fishy oppa!’ Jessica said brightly.

Donghae is walking towards JiSica while GD is glancing at Jessica. She looks so happy when she saw Donghae.

‘Hi, Jiyong,’ Donghae greeted.

‘Hi, Donghae hyung,’ GD greeted back, slightly uneasy seeing him with Jessica.

 

‘Why are you late? Everyone is here already,’ she said while still holding GD’s hand.

‘I have something to do,’ he said.

‘Something? Or someone?’ she asked teasingly.

‘Well, someone,’ he admitted while smiling.

‘Yeay, my fishy oppa is dating someone,’ Jessica said loudly.

GD chokes hearing ‘my fishy oppa’. Both Jessica and Donghae are laughing at him.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, don’t worry. I’m just her fishy oppa. But, you are her G-Dragon, her true love,’ Donghae told him.

‘Ah, ani. I’m okay,’ GD said.

‘Oppa, stop being jealous with Donghae oppa. He already has someone now,’ Jessica told her boyfriend.

‘I’m not jealous. It’s just, I don’t know,’ GD said.

‘It’s okay, Jiyong. I get it. By the way, I heard the news. Is it true? I’ll become an uncle soon?’ Donghae asked excitedly.

Jessica groans loudly while GD chuckles.

 

‘No, hyung. We are not expecting a baby and you will not become an uncle too soon,’ GD told him playfully.

‘Really? Aishh, I thought little Sica or little GD will come out soon,’ he said jokingly.

‘You are the same with Top hyung. Well, everyone in YG are driving me crazy,’ GD said.

‘Same here. Your members are driving me crazy. Even Yunho and Changmin oppa too,’ Jessica told Donghae.

‘You can’t blame us. Everyone wants a little JiSica,’ Donghae said playfully.

‘Oppaaaa,’ Jessica said while hitting his arm.

 

‘keke.. I need to go now. I’m really late,’ Donghae said.

‘See ya, oppa.’

‘See you later, hyung,’ GD said.

Donghae storms to his practice room while JiSica walk to SNSD’s practice room.

 

‘Hi in laws,’ GD greeted the girls as soon as they entered the room.

‘Hi brother in law,’ the girls greeted him.

 

‘Oppa, take care of Sica and your baby,’ Hyoyeon teased them.

‘Yahh, stop it already. Everyone here is driving me crazy,’ she sighed.

‘Oppa, how’s YG Family reacted?’ Tiffany asked.

‘They are driving me nuts too. I never saw them that’s excited before,’ GD told her.

‘Well, you can’t blame them and us, because we really want little JiSica,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Neh, I want to be an imo so badly,’ Taeyeon said playfully.

‘Yahh, make your own baby!’ Jessica yelled at her while the other girls laugh.

 

GD laughs seeing the girls. After that, they started their practice session. GD is watching them from aside. He’s never tired watching Jessica. When they are taking a break, GD wipes off her sweats and gives her a drink. And that makes the other girls groan in jealousy while Jessica just showing off to them. Showing off her perfect boyfriend, G-Dragon.

After they are done with their practice, GD and Jessica have lunch together at a restaurant. After that, they are heading to YGE.