Meeting His family pt 1

A JiSica Love Story

In the car

They were riding a heavily tinted sport car, owned by GD. They were talking happily because they haven’t met almost 4 days. While they were talking, Jessica’s phone is ringing and when she saw the id, she groaned.

Taec oppa

 

‘Mweyo? Who’s calling you?’ GD asked.

‘Don’t be mad, okay. It’ Taecyeon oppa,’ she said quietly, afraid if GD will get mad.

‘That jerk again. He never gives up, isn’t he?’ GD said, slightly mad.

‘Oppa, just ignored him,’ she tried to calm him.

But her phone continues to ringing again and again.

‘Give it to me,’ GD said sternly.

Jessica hesitated because she’s worry if Taecyeon will say something to mocking GD but she finally give in. She put the handsfree and gave it to GD.

 

GD: What do you want from my girl?..*angry

Taec: Why are you the one that picking her phone? Where is she?

GD: That’s none of your bussiness!

Taec: So, now you are checking her phone too. You are controlling her, huh?

GD: I’m not controlling her. I just protecting her from the biggest jerk in the world..*cynically

Taec: Oh yeah? She’s not your wife, you cannot stop her from befriend with other guys..*cynically.

GD: I’m not stopping her from befriend with other guys. I just stopped her from befriend with a jerk like you.

Taec: Don’t you think I’m scared of you just because you are G-Dragon..

GD: I know you are not scared of me. But remember one thing, stay away from her. I really mean it!

Taec: I don’t want.

GD: You really have no pride, isn’t it? She loves me, you should let her be with the guy that she loves.

Taec: I know she loves you. And that’s why it’s not fair. I entered her life before you but you get her loves!

GD: Well, like people said. Best man wins…*cynically

Taec: Don’t be too cocky. I’ll never let both of you alone. If I can’t get her, so do you.

GD: You are sick!!

Taec: hahaha.. be prepared G-Dragon. Your love life will be in trouble really soon..*threatening

 

GD hangs up in anger and gives the phone to Jessica. He slammed the steering with his fist.

‘Oppa, what did he said?’ Jessica asked while holding his right hand.

The warmness of her grip makes GD calm down.

‘Nothing. He just being a jerk like always,’ he said, tried to keep the threat from her because he doesn’t want her to worry.

‘Just ignored him. He always likes that,’ she said softly.

GD smiled at her and continues their journey to GD’s house, without Jessica knowing. Once they arrived at a huge bungalow or more like a mansion, Jessica is astonished.

 

‘Oppa, this is…’

‘This is my house. My parents and my noona are waiting for you,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Oppa, you didn’t tell me about this,’ she said, nervous and worried.

‘I’m telling you now. Come on, let’s go inside,’ GD said and he come out from the car. But Jessica is still dumbfounded and remained in the car.

GD opens her door for her.

 

‘Come on. Why you look so surprised?’ GD said.

‘Oppa, I didn’t ready for this. I’m nervous,’ she said while looking at him.

‘Relax. My family is really nice. You will like them as much as they like you,’ he told her with a smile.

‘They already knew about me?’ she asked, surprised.

‘Neh, I told them everything about us,’ he said cheekily.

GD offers his hand for Jessica and she took his hand. They walk hand in hand into the house. GD can feel that Jessica is really nervous, so he tightens his grips, assured her that everything will be okay.

GD knocked and opens the door. There are 3 people waiting for them in the living room with wide smiles on their faces.

 

‘Anniyong Omma, Appa, Dami noona. How are you?’ GD said and hugs each of them. Jessica loves seeing him being nice to his family, the sights warms her.

‘So, let me introduce. This is Jessica, my future wife,’ he said playfully.

Jessica’s cheeks are burning because she’s really shy and nervous.

‘Anniyonghaseyo. I’m SNSD’s Jessica or Jung Sooyeon is my hangul name. You can call me Sica, Jessi or Sooyeon. I’m fine with any of it,’ she properly greeted them while smiling.

‘Aigoo, you are so pretty. No wonder my son is crazy about you,’ his father said brightly.

‘You are very pretty indeed. My friends will get jealous if they know I have such a pretty daughter in law,’ his mother said.

‘Jessica-shi, I’m your fan. Finally, I met you in real life,’ Dami said excitedly.

‘Just call me Sica, Dami-shi,’ she said shyly, her face is really red like tomato.

‘And call me onnie because I’m your future sister in law,’ she said with smiles.

 

‘Sica-ah, this is my family. I hope you can get along with them,’ GD whispered to her sweetly.

‘Yahh, behave yourself. Your noona and your parents are here,’ Dami said playfully to GD.

‘Noona, don’t be too loud. You will scare her,’ GD told her, jokingly.

‘Come, Sooyeon. Let’s sit over there,’ his mother said and pulled her hand.

They sat in the couch in the living room, Jessica seated beside GD’s mother at her right and his noona at her left while GD sat with his father.

‘Aigoo, you are so pretty,’ GD’s mother said while her hair softly. She really admires her beautiful face.

Jessica smiles sweetly to her.

‘Kamsahamnida, auntie. I’m not that pretty,’ she said shyly.

‘Jessica-shh.. Sica-ah, I’m really one of your fans. I’m really excited I get to see you,’ Dami said.

‘Aniya, onnie. I’m really glad seeing you,’ Jessica said shyly.

GD chuckled seeing her shyness in front of his family.

 

‘Why are you so shy? You never been like this before,’ GD .

Jessica gives him an icy glare but when she realizes that his father is beside him, she quickly looks down.

‘Jiyongie, stop teasing her,’ his mother said.

‘Yah, stop teasing my sister in law,’ Dami yelled playfully at him.

Jessica’s smiles at his family warmness towards her.

‘Mianhe auntie, uncle, onnie. I didn’t bring any present for you. Jiyong oppa didn’t tell me that he’ll bring me here today,’ she apologized.

‘Kwenchana, you being here is enough,’ his mother said with smile.

‘Jiyongie didn’t tell you?’ Dami asked.

‘Ani. He didn’t tell me. I’m completely surprised when we arrived here.’

‘If I tell her, she will never be here now. She might run away on the way here,’ GD .

‘Aniya,’ she said shyly.

‘Mweyo? You didn’t like to meet us?’ his father asked.

‘It’s not like that. I’m just very nervous,’ she said.

‘Don’t be nervous. Just regard us as your own family,’ his mother said kindly.

‘Neh, I didn’t have little sister. So, you can be my little sister,’ Dami said.

‘Same with me. I didn’t have older sister,’ Jessica said brightly.

They talk about her family, his family and everything. Dami shows her GD’s childhood photos. When she saw his teenager photo, she remembers the Kwon Jiyong that she met during her trainee days. Jessica loves to see the photos especially the photos when he was a baby, he looks so cute and adorable. They told her many stories about GD especially funny stories during his childhood.

 

‘Sooyeon, what do you want to eat? I’ll cook for you,’ his mother asked.

‘Ah, I don’t mind. I’ll eat anything that you cook, auntie,’ she said.

‘Just tell me your favourite foods,’ his mother asked.

‘Ermm, I like_______________,’ she said softly.

‘Arasso. I’ll make a special __________ for you,’ his mother said.

‘Mianhe, auntie. Actually, I didn’t know how to cook,’ Jessica admitted nervously.

‘Kwenchana. It’s not a big deal. You can slowly learn,’ his mother said kindly.

‘That’s right. I can teach you,’ Dami said.

‘You are not that pro either,’his father teased.

‘Appa~~~~,’ she whined.

‘That’s true. Noona is not a good cooker too,’ GD teased his noona.

‘Yahhhh!’ she yelled at him.

Jessica chuckled at their siblings bickering.

 

‘Auntie, I’ll help you in anything I can do,’ Jessica told his mother.

‘You don’t need to do that.’

‘Aniya. I want to help,’ she insisted.

‘Arasso. Come, we go to the kitchen,’ his mother said.

‘Nehh,’ Jessica said and follows her and Dami to the kitchen.

 

‘Omma, noona. Keep an eye on her. If not, she will make mess and burn our kitchen,’ GD said loudly, to .

‘Don’t worry. I’m a good teacher,’ Dami said. His mother just smiled at his son.

Jessica turns his face towards GD and mouthing ‘I hate you’. GD chuckled at his girlfriend. He’s really happy seeing his family can get along well with Jessica. Dami is really her fan since Gee’s fever because she said Jessica is so cute. And after he told Dami about his crushed on Jessica, Dami kept telling him to approach and date her but he’s just scared and not confident at that time.

 

-Flashback 2009-

‘You like her?’ Dami asked, surprised.

‘Nehh.’

‘So, what are you waiting for? Just date her already,’ Dami said excitedly.

‘Noona, it’s not that easy,’ he sighed.

‘Yahh, you are G-Dragon. Every girl wants you.’

‘What if she’s different than any other girls? And she’s SNSD Jessica,’ he said.

Dami sighed at his brother. She just hopes that one day, his brother will has the guts to approach her.

-End flashback-

 

‘Son, you really love her, do you?’ his father said and patted his shoulder.

‘Neh, appa,’ he admitted.

‘Well, good. I can see that she’s a nice girl eventhough I don’t really know about her or SNSD,’ his father said.

‘Appa, you are listening to SNSD’s songs, isn’t it? Don’t lie to me,’ GD .

‘Haha. I just know Gee because your noona keep on playing it in the car.’

‘So, what do you think about her? Do you like her?’ GD asked him.

‘Like I said, I think she’s a nice girl and your mother and your noona seem to like her. The most important thing is both of you love each other, so I’m really glad,’ he said.

‘Kombawo, appa,’ GD thanked him.

‘I’m happy too because my playboy son finally found his true love,’ his father .

‘Appa, I’m not a playboy. You know me,’ GD sighed.

‘Of course I know. I’m just joking,’ his father said and they laughed together.