chapter 110

A JiSica Love Story

1 year later

 

SNSD’s Jessica, the hot mummy for baby Jazzy.

Kwon Jiyong’s family spotted at amusement park.

G-Dragon with his baby girl, Soojin, spotted at a park.

Kwon Soojin, the new celebrities’ famous kid.

Kwon Soojin endorses for kid clothes.

Jasmine Kwon Soojin, the pinky princess.

Jessica posed with little Soojin for Style Magazines.

G-Sica with their little princess, Soojin.

G-Sica posed with their baby girl for photoshoots.

‘I have the best wife and the cutest baby girl in the world’- G-Dragon.

‘He’s the perfect husband for me and the best daddy for our baby girl, Jazzy’- Jessica.

Kwon Soojin posed with her Heenim samchu in his twitter.

Taeyang posted his little girlfriend adorable picture.

Kwon Soojin, the new kid’s trendsetter in Korea.

BB’s Top with his goddaughter, Kwon Soojin.

Everyone wants the adorable Kwon Soojin.

Little Soojin is my granddaughter and a real princess for me- YG.

SNSD posed with Soojin at Inkigayo’s backstage.

Big Bang and SNSD have successful comeback.

Soojin cheers her parents’ comeback stages.

Big Bang posed with GD’s baby girl.

G-Sica is still going strong and as sweet as ever.

Soojin says ‘thank you’ to Vips and Sones through daddy’s cyworld and me2day.

G-Sica spotted at a park with their baby girl.

Seungri posted Soojin’s adorable sleeping picture.

Ft Island’s Hongki and Jonghun took selcas with their princess, Soojin.

‘I want a baby girl like our cute Soojin’- Jang Geun Suk.

‘Krystal always showing off her adorable niece at us’- F(X)

Big Bang and SNSD still as popular as ever.

DBSK with little Soojin.

G-Sica took selcas pictures with their princess, Soojin, at Music Bank’s backstage.

2NE1 posted their selcas with YG Family’s sweetheart, Kwon Soojin.

Park Minyoung posed with baby Soojin in her twitter.

Shinee with Kwon Soojin at Music Core’s backstage.

Suju posed with Soojin at SME’s practice room.

JYJ’s Jaejoong posted his selcas with Kim Hyunjoong, BB’s Top, JYJ’s Yoochun, and little Soojin.

G-Sica’s family with the F4 gang.

Netizens voted G-Sica as the best parents among Korean’s Celebrities.

Jasmine Kwon Soojin, Korean’s own version of Suri Cruise.

 

Soojin is 1 year and 6 months now. She already can walk and runs even though still a bit unbalanced whenever she runs. She always makes her parents freaking out when she starts to run and fell off. She also can talk a bit, she already can say ‘mummy’ and ‘daddy’ and any other easy words even though she makes it sounds a bit weird. She always babbles her own words whenever someone talks to her and likes to imitate other people words. She’s so cute and adorable, like everyone keep on saying. She’s the princess in her parents’ life and a princess for SM Town and YG Family too.

G-Sica and Soojin always on the headlines news. Reporters always report about the Kwon’s family. As for Soojin, she has many aunties and uncles and that’s why she’s so popular in social networks. Her uncles and aunties always posted her pictures and selcas in their twitter, cyworld and me2day besides her daddy. Netizens and fans love to see her cute and adorable pictures.


At Music Bank

GD and Jessica just arrived at KBS’s building with their adorable daughter, Soojin. Soojing is holding both of her parent’s hands, GD’s on her right side while Jessica on her left side. She’s walking excitedly and occasionally jumping. She has her cute pigtail’s hairstyle that has becomes hot trend among little girls in Korea nowadays because of Soojin. As usual, she's in her pink outfits.

  soojin                     her pigtail's hairstyle look like this      her clothes   her legging

 

GD’s left hand is holding Soojin’s right hand while his other hand is strolling her pink baby stroller. He wants to put her in the stroller but she throws a fit and didn’t want to sit in there. She wants to walk, jump and running around. Meanwhile, Jessica is holding Soojin’s hand in one of her hand and her baby bag pack is hanging on her other shoulder.

 

 

‘Jazzy~~~~’ Tiffany yelled excitedly when she saw Soojin.

‘Soojin-ah, come here,’ Yuri said while spreading her arms widely to Soojin.

Soojin runs to her aunties, excitedly and collides into Yuri’s arms.

 

‘Aigoo, I miss you so much,’ Yuri said and kisses her cheek.

‘Jazzy, aunty Fany misses you so much too,’ Fany said in English and kisses her cheek.

Soojin giggles at her aunties.

 

‘Poobo,’ Yuri said while pointing to her lips.

‘Poopooo..poooboo,’ Soojin said adorably while smiling.

‘Neh, poobo or kiss,’ Tiffany said.

Soojin poobo both of her aunties.

 

‘Where are the other girls?’ Jessica asked them.

‘Inside, still undone with make-up,’ Yuri told her.

‘We need to go inside quickly too,’ Fany said.

‘Yep, we need to hurry,’ Yuri said while still holding Soojin in her arms.

‘Bye, Jazzy. See you after this,’ Tiffany said cutely to her.

‘See you later, Soojin,’ Yuri said and gives her to Jessica.

 

Jessica takes Soojin and holds her in her arms.

‘Sweety, mummy need to do my make-up for awhile. You stay with daddy, okay?’ Jessica said lovingly to her daughter.

‘Dadddyyyyy…Mummyyyy~~~’ Soojin said cutely.

‘Come to daddy,’ GD said and takes her from Jessica’s arms.

‘See you later, sweetheart. Poobo mummy,’ Jessica said while pointed to her lips.

Soojin happily leans in and poobo her mother’s lips and then she kisses Jessica’s cheek too.

 

‘Good girl. Love you, sweetheart,’ Jessica said and patted her head.

GD gives a peck on her wife’s lips.

‘Love you, baby. See you later, mummy,’ he said while waving Soojin’s hand.

‘Love you too, honey. Bye, sweetheart,’ Jessica said cutely.

‘Bubbyyeeee..byeee…buyeeee,’ Soojin babbles excitedly to her mother.

Jessica walks into SNSD’s dressing room with Soojin’s baby stroller while GD walks to BB’s dressing room with Soojin in his arms and her bag pack hangs on his shoulder.

 

Soojin hugs her daddy’s neck while GD is talking and babbling cutely to her and occasionally kisses her cheeks. She giggles at her daddy acts and kisses her daddy’s cheek.

‘Daddy’s baby girl wants to watch mummy and daddy perform again, right?’ he said.

‘Mummy..mummy..daddyyy,’ she said cutely.

‘Little princess can watch it later,’ GD said.

 

While on their way, some of the crews greeted the father and daughter. They pinch Soojin’s cheeks and talking to her. They keep on praising how cute she is, how adorable she is, how gorgeous she is and how smart she is. GD keeps on thanking them for their praises while Soojin keep on smiling and giggling excitedly and adorably.

‘Soojin-ahhh,’ someone yelled excitedly.

GD saw Hongki and Jonghun are running towards him and Soojin.

 

‘Hii, little princess. Your handsome Hongki samchu is here,’ Hongki said cutely while pinching her chubby cheek.

‘caaachuuu~~’ Soojin said while giggling excitedly seeing her uncles.

‘Anniyong, samchuuu,’ GD said while waving her hand.

‘Ayonggg,’ Soojin babbles.

‘Aigoo, my cutie Soojin,’ Jonghun said while pinching and kisses her cheek.

 

‘You will have your goodbye stage today, right?’ GD asked them.

‘Yepp,’ Hongki said shortly while still babbling with Soojin.

‘I need to go now. I need to get ready,’ GD told them.

‘We can take care of Soojin if you want,’ Jonghun said while playing with her pigtail’s hair.

‘Really?’ GD asked.

‘Yep, we are done with our outfits and make-up,’ Hongki said.

‘Well, okay then. Her mummy is getting ready too,’ GD said.

‘Soojin-ah, come here,’ Jonghun said and takes Soojin from GD.

 

‘Sweetheart, stay with your uncles, okay? Daddy will be back in minutes,’ GD said cutely to her and kisses her cheeks and also poobo her lips.

‘Daddyyyyy~~’ she said adorably.

‘Bye bye daddy,’ Hongki said while waving her cute hand.

‘Be a good girl, arasso? Love you, princess,’ GD said and pinch her cheek for the last time.

‘Louuveee,’ she babbles, imitated GD’s words.

Jonghun and Hongki chuckles seeing her cute acts.

 

‘I want to show off my adorable niece to everyone here,’ Jonghun said excitedly.

‘If she cries or anything, I’ll be in BB’s dressing room,’ GD told them.

‘Neh, hyung. Don’t worry, she will be fine with her favorite uncles, right princess?’ Hongki said cutely to her and she giggles happily.

GD left when Hongki and Jonghun excitedly bring Soojin into Ft Island’s dressing room.

 

 

‘Hi everyone! Cute Soojin is hereeeee~~~’ Hongki said cutely while waving Soojin’s hand when they entered FT Island’s waiting room.

‘Hi, cutie!’ Jaejin said excitedly.

‘You are so pretty and adorable,’ Minhwan said while pinching her cheek.

‘Come here to samchu,’ Jaejin said while trying to take her from Soojin.

Soojin doesn’t want to go to Jaejin.

 

‘Shiro? Mweyo? You don’t like samchu?’ Jaejin asked, pretending sad.

‘Of course she doesn’t like a brat like you. Soojin only likes Hongki samchu, right?’ Hongki said and takes her from Jonghun.

‘Aigoo, you are biased. You prefer your Heeline’s samchus?’ Seunghun said cutely.

‘Of course,’ Hongki and Jonghun said proudly with wide grins.

All of them are playing with Soojin. They tickle her, running after her and Soojin giggles happily. After about 15 minutes, she started to whine.

 

‘Mummmmy…..Daddddyyyyyyy,’ she whined with tears.

‘You miss your mummy and daddy?’ Jonghun said with smiles.

‘Come on, let’s go to your daddy,’ Hongki said and holds her in his arms.

‘Princess, kiss samchu,’ Jonghun said while pointing to his cheek.

Soojin kisses his cheek with a sad face.

 

‘Aigoo, don’t be sad. We go to daddy nowwww,’ Hongki said brightly.

‘Bye, Soojin,’ the others said to her.

 Soojin waves her hand and left the room, in Hongki’s arms.

 

On their way, they meet with other idols and Music Bank’s crews. Like everyone else, they can’t resist to pinch Soojin’s cheeks and hear her cute babbles.

‘Aww, the cute little G-Sica is here,’ one of the crew said while pinching her cheek.

 

‘Soojin-ah, anniyonggg,’ ZE:A’s members greeted her.

‘Anniyong,’ Hongki said while waving Soojin’s hand.

‘Ayongggg,’ Soojin babbles cutely.

‘You are so cute!’ Kwanghee said excitedly.

‘You look so much like your mother,’ Heechul said, admiring her beauty.

 

‘OMO! It’s G-Sica’s little girl,’ one of the Dalshabet said excitedly when she saw Soojin.

‘Hiii Soojin,’ the other one greeted her.

Hongki smiles while waving Soojin’s hands to them.

 

‘Hello, pinky princess,’ Teen Top’s Chunji greeted her.

‘Anniyonggg,’ Hongki said while waving Soojin’s hands.

‘Ayongggg,’ she babbles cutely.

Teen Top members squeal seeing her cuteness. They pinch her cheeks and play with her cute pigtails’ hair.

 

Soojin always get attentions wherever she goes. Of course because she is G-Sica’s little girl but it’s also because she’s too cute and adorable. Everyone wants to babble and play with her and to pinch her plump cheek.