MBC Gayo Daejun pt.2

A JiSica Love Story

‘When will you introduce me to your sister?’ GD asked her while they were walking to SNSD’s waiting room.

‘Soonnnnnn,’ Jessica said and smiled.

‘Onnieeeee,’ someone called her.

‘Owh, Soojungie,’ Jessica said. Krystal came to her and hugs her affectionately. Jessica her sister’s face.

GD smiled seeing their strong sisterly love. They were so cute and adorable together.

 

‘Oh, you must be my future brother in law. Anniyonghaseyo, I’m Jung Soojung or Krystal imnida,’ Krystal greeted GD playfully.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, I’m Kwon Jiyong. Just called me oppa or brother in law,’ GD said cheekily.

Krystal giggled at GD while still hugging her sister.

‘Oppa, can I have your signature? ‘ Krystal asked.

‘Of Course you can,’ GD said.

‘Yah, why do you want his signature?’ Jessica asked.

‘Well, isn’t it obvious? He’s G-Dragon. I’ll brag about this to my members. They have been gossiping about both of you a lot. Well, everyone does,’ Krystal said.

‘Chincha? Aishh, whatever. I need to go now for the rehearsal,’ Jessica told her sister.

‘Okay, see you later onnie and brother in law,’ Krystal said playfully.

‘See you later sister in law,’ GD said.

 

‘Your sister is so pretty and cute, just like you,’ GD told her.

‘Of course. She’s my sister,’ Jessica said playfully.

‘I wanted to introduce you to Dami noona too,’ GD told her.

‘Eh?’ Jessica asked, surprised

‘Mweyo? I really want to introduce you to my family,’ GD said earnestly.

‘I know,’ Jessica said but she’s feeling nervous when thinking to be introduced to his family.

‘Don’t worry. They are very nice,’ GD said. They have arrived at her waiting room.

‘I’ll see you later, oppa,’ Jessica said.

‘Okay, hwaiting!’ GD said.

‘Kombawo,’ Jessica smiled at him.

GD slightly pinched her nose and she pouted at him. After that, GD walks off to his own waiting room. Not far away, Taecyeon was watching the couple with anger and jealousy.

 

Jessica entered her waiting room and saw some of the Suju’s were there.

‘Sica, where have you been? Heechul oppa has been waiting for you,’ Sunny told her while pointing at Heechul on the couch.

Jessica was surprised seeing Heechul because ever since their argument, they didn’t contact each other. It really hurts Jessica because Heechul has been her closed friend since 8 years ago. They were like twins like Heechul constantly claimed.

‘Owh, hi oppa,’ Jessica said.

‘Hi, my twins. Come and sits here,’ Heechul motioned her to sit beside him.

Jessica did as told, she sat beside Heechul.

 

‘So, how have you been?’ Heechul asked.

‘I’m good,’ Jessica said coldly.

‘Yahh, why are you acting so cold with your twins?’ Heechul said.

‘I’m ice princess, of course I’m cold,’ Jessica said icily.

‘You know very well your iciness is not affecting me,’ Heechul said.

‘Whatever,’ Jessica said and rolled her eyes.

‘So, don’t you wanna tell me about you and G-Dragon?’ Heechul asked.

‘What do you want to know?’ Jessica asked back coldly.

‘Are you really dating him?’

‘Yeah, that’s right,’ Jessica admitted.

‘Well, I’m sorry for the things I said before,’ Heechul apologized.

‘Finally, you’re apologizing,’ Jessica said and smiled.

 

‘Yahh, you are smiling just because I apologized?’ he asked.

‘Nehhhh~~~~’ Jessica whined.

‘Don’t do aegyo in front of me. It doesn’t suit you,’ Heechul told her.

‘But my MiLo oppadeul really love my aegyo,’ she said.

‘Well, I’m not your MILO gang. I’m your Hee-nim,’ Heechul said.

‘Arasso,’ Jessica said icily.

 

‘Are you really sure that GD is a good guy?’ Heechul asked with concern.

‘Oppa, I’ve told you. He’s a good guy and he will never hurt or cheated on me,’ she said confidently.

‘Ermm, that only can be sure when you bring him to meet me and your Hee-line’s,’ Heechul said.

‘I will introduce you guys later but don’t scare him,’ Jessica warned him.

‘Don’t worry. We will not do something extreme,’ he said slyly.

Jessica chuckled because she knew him very well. He’s really weird and sometimes other people get scared just by seeing him.

 

‘I hope he will make you happy. If he makes you sad, tell me,’ Heechul told her.

‘What are you gonna do if he makes me sad?’

‘I will do nothing..hahahha’ he laughed.

‘I knew it because you are so mean,’ Jessica said and smacked his shoulder.

‘Ahh,and you are so scary and violent as always,’ he said while rubbing his shoulder.

‘But don’t worry. He will never make me sad. He always makes me happy,’ Jessica said with a wide grin on her face.

‘I can see now that you are really in love with him. Poor Donghae,’ he sighed.

‘Oppaa. He will found someone better than me.’

‘But he only wants you,’ he said seriously.

 

‘Oppa, just drop this issue okay? I don’t want to argue with you anymore,’ Jessica said earnestly.

‘Arasso. I don’t want to argue with my twins too,’ he said.

‘I’m not your twins,’ she told and poke her tounge at him.

SNSD and SUJU members were watching the twins happily because they are finally in good term again. They knew nothing can separate the twins because they are like the best buddies ever.

 

Meanwhile, while GD is walking to his waiting room, he met with Donghae.

‘GD-shi, can we talk?’ Donghae asked.

‘Sure,’ GD said shortly.

They find a lonely corner to have their conversation.

 

‘So, what is it that you want to talk about?’ GD asked.

‘About Jessica, of course,’ Donghae said.

‘I knew it. What’s wrong with her?’ GD said coldly.

‘Do you really love her?’ Donghae asked.

‘I do with all my heart.’

‘But she doesn’t love you,’ Donghae said.

‘Here we go again. How do you know she doesn’t love me?’ GD asked calmly.

‘Because she loves me,’ Donghae said even though he knew that Jessica doesn’t love him anymore. He can see it in her eyes but he just didn’t want to lose her.

‘Not anymore. Like I said, since you cheated on her, her love for you is gone. And you continuously hurt her, that’s what you called love?’ GD asked in disbelief.

‘I knew Jessica. She’s not the type that will fall in love easily. I know she just knew you, don’t you think it’s weird that she’s falling in love with you this soon?’ Donghae said try to mock GD.

 

‘Don’t you ever heard of love at 1st sight?’ GD asked cynically.

‘I do but I don’t believe it.’

‘It’s up to you,’ GD said shortly.

‘GD-shi, if you love Jessica, you should let her be with the guy that she loves the most,’ Donghae said.

‘You are funny. I think I should tell you that. You should let her be happy with the person that she desires the most, the person that she really loves and the person that will never break her heart in anyways,’ GD said meaningful.

‘I will never give up on her, you should know that,’ Donghae said sternly.

‘Okay, let’s the best guy win,’ GD said and walks away from Donghae, heading to his waiting room.

‘I’ll never let you steal her from me,’ GD thought full of determination.

 

Meanwhile in 2PM n B2st waiting room.

‘Damn!’ Taecyeon suddenly slammed the wall with his fist.

‘Hyung, what’s wrong?’ Junho asked him.

‘Is this about Jessica?’ Chansung asked.

 

‘I just saw her being lovey-dovey with that GD outside there,’ Taecyeon said loudly, angry.

‘Hyung, I know you like her but she just treated you as a friend. You need to accept that,’ Wooyoung told him.

‘I don’t care. I entered her life before that guy but he got her, not me,’ Taecyeon said.

‘Taec-ah, love is unpredictable. You must let her go because she doesn’t love you,’ B2st’s Junhyung advised him.

‘I can’t give up easily. I’ll do anything to get her,’ Taecyeon said, determined.

His behavior makes s and friends worried.

 

‘Hyung, please. Whatever you do, don’t hurt Sica. She’s our good friend,’ Chansung told him.

‘Chansung’s right. Don’t you do anything stupid and hurts her,’ Nickhun said sternly.

‘Why are you on her side? I’m your member and friend, okay?’

‘Because she’s our friend too. If you truly love her, you will let her be happy with the person she loves,’ Junho said.

Taecyeon just ignored s’ advices because he’s been blinded by his love obsession to Jessica. He will get her, no whatter what and GDragon cannot stop him.


preview

Jessica cupped his face and make him looks at her. And by staring straight into his hazel eyes, Jessica said.

‘Kwon Jiyong, sarangheyo. I love you so much.’

 


again, a very looong update..kekeke

hope all of you enjoy it..did i update too often?..lols..

thanks for leaving comments..it means a lot to me..:))

enjoy!!!..kekeke