A New Day

A JiSica Love Story

The next day at BB’s dorm

GD is dreaming about him and Jessica. They were together, so much in love with the blessings from VIPs n Sones and they become no 1 and the most popular idols couple. But then he heard noises, very loud.

 

‘Jiyongie, wakes up!’

‘Hyung, wake up! Right now!!’

‘Wakes up,man!’

‘Hyung, Jessica noona is waiting for you! Hurry up, wakes up!’

 

Upon hearing Jessica’s name, his eyes are widely opened and all his dreams about Jessica just gone.

As soon as he opens his eyes, he saw four faces all staring at his face with full of excitement.

 

‘Yahhhhh! What are you guys doing?’ GD yelled at s.

‘Wahhh, you are really something. You immediately wake up when you heard Sica’s name,’ Top told him with awe.

‘If I knew this before, I’ll always use this method every time we wake you up since years ago,’ Taeyang told him, laughing.

‘Aishhh, you just disturb my sweet dreams,’ GD groaned.

‘Dreams about Jessica? Ewww, you are so gross, hyung,’ Seungri told him.

‘You better not doing something extreme with her,’ Top warned him.

‘Hyung, it’s my dream. I can do anything I want with her,’ GD said slyly.

‘Yahhh, behave yourself. I’ll be watching you,’ Top told him sternly.

‘Seunghyun hyung, you are sooo ridiculous. It’s only in his dreams and plus, Jessica is a big girl. I bet she knows how to take care of herself. You are being overprotective,’ Taeyang told Top.

‘She’s may be a big girl for you and other people, but for me, she’s still my little Sica.’

‘Aissshhh, this is gonna be hard for me. Having you as her oppa,’ GD groaned and s all chuckled at him.

‘You think this is hard? Wait until you meet with my MILO hyungdeul and her Hee-line’s oppas,’ Top smirked.

‘Chincha? Aigoooooooo,’ GD grunted.

The other members can’t help but feel sorry for their leader.

But, nothing is easy in love, right?

 

‘By the way, how’s the date? Everything’s okay? How’s her reaction when she first saw you?’ Top asked him eagerly.

GD’s chuckled because he’s still clearly remember her yells and her shocked expression yesterday.

‘Well, I got yelled at first, then she’s acting cold…..’ GD wants to continue tell them the story but Taeyang cut in.

‘She yelled at you? Wahh, daebak!’ Taeyang laughed along with his other members.

‘Did she really yell at you?’Top asked.

‘Yeah, but…’

‘Gosh, she’s really gonna kill me this time. Aishhh, I thought everything is gonna be okay,’ Top sighed while imagining a very scary Jessica staring at him n ready to kill.

 

‘Yahhh, I didn’t finish my story yet. Stop interfering and listen quietly!’ GD told them sternly.

‘Arasso3x,’ s said.

‘She did yell at me and she’s acting cold too but that’s just for a brief moment. After a while, she’s okay…I mean, she must be started feeling comfortable around me and we talked a lot. Apparently, we can get along well and you know what, she’s really cute and adorable when she’s blushing,’ GD told him with a wide smile on his face.

‘What?! Sica was blushing? Chincha?’ Top asked him.

‘Yeah, and she’s blushed a lot,’ GD said.

‘Woww, that’s really something. I know her. She never get blush easily,’ Top said.

By hearing Top’s words, GD’s grinned widely and feeling really happy.

 

‘Hyung, you come home really late last night. You were with Jessica noona until late night?’ Seungri asked him.

‘Well, yeah. We didn’t aware of the time because we keep on talking,’ GD said while looking at Top’s shocked expression.

‘You were with her until late night?’ Top asked still shocked.

‘Nehh, hyung but we didn’t do anything. We just talked and enjoying our date,’ GD tried to explain because he thought Top is angry with him for being with Sica until late night.

‘Hyung, why are you look mad? I thought you want them to get along together,’ Daesung asked Top.

‘Ani.. I’m not mad. I’m just surprised because Jessica always ends up leaving her blind dates’ behind. She will come up with many excuses for them,’ Top explained.

 

‘Chincha?’ GD asked excitedly.

‘Yeahh, it’s true. She always did that. Woww, as expected from G-Dragon. I think you just melted the ice princess,’ Top told him.

‘Congratulation, Jiyong hyung,’ Daesung and Seungri shouted in excitement and Taeyang grinning at his best friend.

‘So, Jiyongie, buy drinks for me for the whole week, arasso?’ Top told him, remembering the deal between both of them.

‘Hyung, I’ll buy for you for two weeks,’ Jiyong said happily.

‘Hahaha..okay..By the way, go take a shower. We need to go to the studio. Remember, our duo album will be released in a week. Stop thinking about my little Sica for a while,’ Top .

‘Arasso!’

When all s leave his room, he takes his phone and typing a message.

 

To: Jessica <33

From: Jiyong oppa

Good morning, ice princess.. smiley

Did you wake up already?..i know you are a heavy sleeper..just like me..kekeke..

I really had a good time yesterday. Thanks for everything…

Hoping you feel the same way as me..

Take care of yourself.. smiley

 

After pushing the ‘send’ button, he took his towel and walks into the bathroom.

 


 

At SNSD’s dorm.

Jessica is still in her dreamland.

 

‘Sica, wakes up!’ Yuri yelled.

‘Onnieeee, wake up!!!’ Yoona whines cutely.

‘Jung Jessica, wake up right NOW!!’ Tiffany yelled in English.

 

But Jessica is being Jessica. She’s still soundly sleeping and didn’t move even an inched with all the yells and noises.

‘Aishh, this is not gonna work. We have to use our secret ‘weapon’,’ Yuri told them.

‘Yeah, that’s right,’ YoonFany agreed.

‘Jung Jessica, if you don’t open your eyes right now, I’ll get a basket of cucumbers,’ Yuri said slyly.

‘Yoona, get our lovely cucumbers right NOW,’ Tiffany said loudly.

 

Suddenly, Jessica’s eyes are widely open when she heard the word ‘cucumber’.

‘Yahhh, you girls are too much! I want to sleep,’ Jessica groaned.

‘Get up right now and tell us everything about your blind date!’ Tiffany commanded.

‘Nehh, onnie. We were waiting for you last night but we fallen asleep because you were late,’ Yoona told her.

‘It’s weird. Normally, you will be home early whenever you attend a blind date. Did you go anywhere else?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Ani.. I’m with my blind date,’ Jessica said quietly.

 

‘Bwoh? Chincha? Who is he?’ YoonYulTi asked her excitedly.

‘Ermm, he’s Top’s oppa friend,’ Jessica tried to hide about GD.

‘Yahhh, we know he’s Top’s oppa friend. But he must has a name right? What’s his name?’ Tiffany asked her.

‘Is he handsome?’ Yoona asked.

‘He’s okay,’ Jessica said try to avoid saying his name.

‘Jung Jessica, you are hiding something from us, right? Why are you hesitating to tell his name?’ Yuri said.

‘He must be someone famous. Is he an actor? Or idol?’ Tiffany asked her eagerly.

‘Ermmmmmm……’

 

‘Yahh, don’t give us an answer like that. We want to know who is he and everything that happened yesterday,’ Yuri told her.

Jessica still hesitates but then she thinks they have a right to know because they are like her sisters, they are her best friend.

‘Okay2x. I’ll tell you,’ Jessica said.

All three of them are looking straight at Jessica’s face, waiting for her story.

 

Well, he is Kw..Kwon Ji..Jiyong,’ Jessica stuttered.

‘Kwon Jiyong?’ Yoona asked, looking confused.

‘Jiyong? I think that name is familiar,’ Tiffany said, frowned.

‘Yahhh, seriously? Kwon Jiyong?!’ Yuri is shocked.

Jessica just nodded at her.

 

‘Yuri-ahh, is he your brother?’ Fany asked.

Jessica chuckled because YoonFany are absolutely clueless.

‘Yahh, you pabo! Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-Dragon!’ Yuri told them.

‘Omo!.. Chincha?’ Yoona asked breathlessly.

‘Really?’ Fany asked in English (that’s mean she’s really excited).

 

They are all looking at Jessica and she just nodded at them. She can feel her face become hot.

‘Jung Jessica, are you blushing?’ Yuri asked.

‘Ani. Why should I?’ Jessica asked, a bit startled.

‘So, tell us what happen? We know you hate him,’ Yoona said.

‘Ani. I don’t hate him. How many times I must tell you.’

‘Okay2x.. You dislike him, right?’ Yuri said.

‘So, what happen yesterday? Apparently, you didn’t leaving him behind like your other blind dates,’ Fany told her.

‘Well, I kind of surprised when I first saw him n I slightly yelled at him.’

 

‘What? You yelled at G-Dragon?’ Yoona asked her, astonished.

‘I was shocked, okay,’ Jessica tried to explain.

‘Okay2x. Go on. What happen next?’ Yuri said.

‘Well, we talked and ate. We were enjoying our date, that’s all.’

‘Woahhh, you enjoyed your date? You never said that before about your blind dates,’ Fany told her.

‘Yeah, what’s happen to ‘he’s not my type. I don’t like him’,’ Yuri asked her slyly.

‘Yahh, like I said. We were just enjoying our date,’ Jessica told her.

‘Yeah, right. So, tell us. Is he nice? He’s cute, right?’ YoonFany asked her.

‘Well, surprisingly, he’s quite nice,’ Jessica said and smiled.

‘Onnie, do you like him, now?’ Yoona asked her.

‘Well, maybe but just as a friend.’

‘Sica-ahh, tell me the truth. How do you feel about him?’ Fany asked her with concern.

YoonYul are staring at her.

 

‘I don’t know. I’m just feeling comfortable with him. I think he’s not that bad. But I only know him yesterday, it’s too early to know my feeling for him,’ Jessica explained to them.

‘How about him? Did he say anything? Did he say he likes you?’ Yuri asked her eagerly.

‘Ani. He just said that he’s looking forward for our blind date and he said he knows everything about me. That’s all.’

‘So, he knows you were his blind date before he met with you?’ Fany asked.

‘Yes, Seunghyun oppa told him beforehand,’ Jessica said.

 

‘Omo! I think he likes you, that’s why Top oppa set you up with him,’ Yoona told her.

‘Yeah, I think the same as Yoona too,’ Yuri said.

‘Yahhh, all of you. Stop talking nonsense.’

‘It’s not nonsense. It’s a fact. He must likes you, that’s why he’s looking forward for the blind date when he knows it’s YOU,’ Fany told her.

 

Jessica is feeling happy when Tiffany said that.

Honestly, she’s thinking the same way too but she’s just didn’t want to admit it.

 

‘Onnie, I’m happy for you,’ Yoona whines cutely.

‘How he treated you?’ Fany is still interrogating her.

‘Like I said, he’s nice, cute and cheeky too. He knows how to make me blushing and always makes me blush,’ Jessica incidentally said. She quickly covers but it’s too late because YoonYulTi already heard it all.

‘Soooo, you are blushing huh? What happen to the cold Jung Jessica?’ Yuri .

‘Aishhh, mullayo..’ Jessica sighed.

 

‘It’s okay, Sica-ahh.. we will support you. If you think GD oppa is the one for you, we are happy for you,’ Fany told her.

‘It’s too early, Fany-ah. I don’t even know how he feels and many other things. We just met yesterday, okay?’

‘Well, love is not about time. You can love someone even though you just met him for the first time, that’s what we called love at first sight,’ Fany said.

‘Take your time. It’s time for you to find a new love. Forget about that Fish,’ Yuri said.

‘Nehh, onnie. I don’t want to see you suffer and cry anymore,’ Yoona said while hugging her.

Jessica smiled at them. Suddenly her phone is beeping.

 

1 new message from Jiyong oppa

 

A smile immediately forms on her face when she reads the message.

 ‘Sica, you were always smiling like that when you got a lovey-dovey message from Fishy. Is that him?’ Yuri asked her.

‘Ani. It’s not him,’ Jessica said.

YoonYulTi quickly look at Sica’s phone and saw ‘Jiyong oppa’.

 

‘Awwww, it’s G-Dragon. Looks like someone is fallen for someone that she dislikes the most,’ Yoona .

‘I’m not falling for him,’ Jessica denied.

‘Haha.. but you like him,’ Yuri said.

‘Whatever. By the way, can you please do me a favor?’ Jessica asked them.

‘What is it?’

 

‘Please don’t tell the other girls about Jiyong oppa. I’m not ready yet. And you know Hyeyeon n Taeyeon are like having a big crush on him,’ Jessica said.

‘Arasso. We know it. Don’t worry. We will keep this as a secret. But sooner or later, you must tell them especially when you guys are going steady,’ Yuri .

‘Yahhhh, Kwon Yuri!. Jiyong oppa n I are just friend, okay?’

‘And now you called him Jiyong oppa already, not GD oppa..kekeke..’ Tiffany .

‘Aishhh, whatever!’ Jessica yelled.

‘Go n take a shower. We have a schedule after this,’ Yuri told her.

Before she takes her shower, she’s typing a message.

 

To: Jiyong oppa

From: Jessica

Good morning oppa.. smiley

I’m already awake. The girls are so loud, I cannot sleep..kekeke

I’m having a good time too with you yesterday..kombawo..

Do your best for your new album..hwaiting, oppa!.. smiley

Take care…..