The Misunderstanding pt 1

A JiSica Love Story

previous chapter

‘Sorry, I need to borrow my twins for awhile,’ Heechul said to them and dragged Jessica away.

GD was totally shocked seeing Heecul just dragged her away like that.

‘What’s wrong with him?’ GD asked, mad.

‘Mianhe, Jiyong oppa. I think Heechul oppa has something to talk with Sica,’ Yoona apologized on behalf of Heechul.

‘I know but it’s just rude to drag someone like that,’ GD said, offended.

‘Relax, Jiyongie,’ Top said to calm his leader.

‘Heechul hyung is not like that, he’s usually very nice. May be something happened,’ Key said.

GD just stared at the direction where Heechul just dragged his Jessica away


Chapter 20

‘Oppa, you hurt my wrist,’ Jessica told Heechul. He finally let go of her when they were at the corner of the studio. He looks at Jessica with an angry expression.

 

‘Oppa, what’s wrong?’ Jessica asked him.

‘What do you think you are doing?’ Heechul asked, trying to control his voice.

‘Me? What do you mean?’ Jessica asked totally clueless.

‘Do you know that the others were gossiping about you, GD and Top?’

‘Neh, I just know about it. Key told me just now,’ Jessica said.

‘Owh. So, you already know?’ he asked while Jessica nodded.

 

‘I know you are closed with Top but G-Dragon? Since when? And what have you done to Donghae?’ Heechul asked, mad.

‘Oppa, are you mad at me because of the gossip or because of what Donghae told you?’

‘So, it’s true then. You rejected Donghae because of GD,’ he said.

‘Bwoh? He said that?’ Jessica asked, shocked.

‘Yeah and when I saw you back there with GD, I know Donghae was telling the truth,’ Heechul said cynically.

 

‘Oppa, what else he told you?’

‘Is it important now? So, are you dating GD?’

‘Of course it’s important!’

‘You are not answering my question, so that’s mean you are really dating him.’

‘Oppa, why do you care so much?’

‘Of course I care! Sica, you know I love you like my own little sister. I don’t want you to fall in love with the wrong guy,’ Heechul said, concerned.

‘Wrong guy? How do you know that Jiyong oppa is the wrong guy?’

‘Come on, Sica. He’s G-Dragon! He’s the playboy, you said it yourself and I still remember you constantly said you dislike him whenever we talked about Big Bang.’

‘I know but I’m wronged. He’s a nice guy, oppa,’ she said softly.

 

‘So, what about Donghae? Now, you have G-Dragon, you just rejected him like that?’ he asked her in anger.

‘Oppa, I know you mad because he’s your friend. I get it.’

‘That’s not the only reason. I know you still love him and he really2 loves you now, you know that. He came to me and cried because he doesn’t want to lose you, Sica-ahh,’ Heechul said.

‘Oppa, I don’t know whether I still love him after what he has done to me,’ Jessica said weakly.

‘Sica, he left you 2 years ago because he wanted to protect you. I’ve told you before, right?’ Heechul said.

 

‘Ani. That’s not the main reason.’

‘What do you mean?’ Heechul asked.

‘He cheated on me! When I’m madly deeply in love with him and I thought he felt the same way, he cheated on me!’ Jessica slightly yelled, in verge of tears.

‘Bwoh????’ Heechul is shocked.

 

‘Yeah, he told me 2 days ago. Is that love?’ Jessica asked, trying to hold her tears.

‘I..i don’t know. He never told me that,’ Heechul felt guilty for her.

‘He cheated on me when we were in a relationship.’

‘But Sica, that’s like years ago and he changes a lot now. He really love you, I can see that. Everyone can see that,’ Heechul tried to explain to her.

‘Oppa, I just told you that he cheated on me but you still want me to accept him? It’s not a big matter for you when he cheated on me?’ Jessica asked, crying.

‘Sica, I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just….’

‘I get it. I know he’s your friend. It’s okay,oppa. I don’t blame you,’ Jessica said and walks away from Heechul.

 

Without they knowing, there’s someone has been eavesdropping on their conversation and that person go after Jessica because he knew she’s sad right now.

‘This is my chance,’ he told himself.

‘Sica-ahh,’ he called and grabbed her wrist. Jessica looks who he is and honestly, he’s not the person that she desires the most right now. However, when that guy hugs her to calm her down, she just couldn’t stops but crying in his arms because she’s really sad. Heechul, who she knew 8 years ago, he is like her best friend, her older brother but he just hurts her feeling.

‘Ssssh, it’s okay. You can cry as much as you want,’ Taecyeon said to her while hugging her tightly.

Jessica is still crying in Taecyeon’s arms when suddenly she heard a very familiar voice.

 

‘What are you doing?’ GD yelled, shocked and mad seeing his love ones hugging other guy.

‘Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica said and quickly broke the hug with Taecyeon.

Taecyeon smirks when he saw GD’s shocked face. Jessica quickly walks to GD and she holds onto his arms.

 

‘Oppa, it’s just a misunderstanding. Let’s go, I’ll explain it to you,’ Jessica said while wiping her tears to the obviously angry GD. GD didn’t looks at her but his eyes still staring at Taecyeon’s cocky face.

‘So, you are G-Dragon-sunbaenim. Hi, I’m 2PM’s Teacyeon, nice to meet you,’ Taecyeon greeted him cynically.

‘Yeh, I’m Big Bang’s G-Dragon, nice to meet you too,’ GD greeted back, still in anger.

‘Oppa, let’s go,’ Jessica tried to drag GD away from Taecyeon because she can feels the tense between both of them.

 

‘You know what, GD-sunbaenim. I really respect and admire you as my sunbae but in love, there is no sunbae-hoobae,’ Taec’s said sarcastically to him.

‘Great you know that,’ GD said calmly.

‘Oppa, let’s go, please,’ Jessica begged GD.

‘Sica-ah, did he know we often watch late night movies together?’ Taecyeon’s asked slyly.

‘Taec oppa, stop it, okay?’ Jessica told him.

‘So what if you watch movie with her? I’m thankful because you accompany her when she needs a FRIEND with her,’ GD said.

‘Friend, huh? You know, she really likes my muscular arms because she always fallen asleep in my arms when we watched movies,’ Taec’s said cockily.

 

‘Taec-ahhhh!!’ Jessica yelled at him because he’s gone overboard. Jessica can see GD’s trying to hold his anger from bursting out.

‘So, you are proud because of that? You are pathetic!’ GD said loudly.

‘Mweyo? You are jealous, right?’ Taec sneered at GD.

GD pushed Taec’s chest in anger and Taecyeon is ready to throw his fist at GD but luckily Jessica get in between them. Jessica is standing in front of GD, facing Taecyeon, she holds GD’s hand to calm him down.

 

‘Taec, I never knew you will act like this. You are one of my closed friends,’ Jessica said.

‘You know really well that I don’t want to be just a friend with you.’

‘I’ve told you already. I can’t treat you more than a friend, I’m so sorry,’ Jessica told Taecyeon.

‘You heard her, dude. So, leave her alone,’ GD said sternly to Taecyeon and he dragged her away with him.

Taecyeon is angry and mad at both of them.

‘I’ll do anything to get her and if I can’t get her, neither you can, GDragon,’ he thought to himself.

 

GD let go of Jessica’s hand half way and he walks without looking at her. Jessica knows that GD is really angry with her and she feels really guilty

‘Oppa….’ Jessica said and she tries to get hold of his hand but he just pushed her hand away.

 

-GD POV-

She’s crying in his arms! It hurts me so much seeing her in other guy’s arms…

Why don’t you come to me if you need someone?

Why are you doing this to me, Sica?

You don’t know how much I love you…

So, all the rumors about you and him were actually true..

It hurts me so much, Sica-ahh..

It really hurts…

-End POV-

 

‘Jiyong-shii, come on. It’s your turn,’ one of the crews called him.

Before GD follows the crew, Jessica seizes his hand and she looks straight at his eyes.

 

‘Oppa, I’ll wait for you here. We will talk later, okay?’ Jessica said gently to him.

‘Ani. Come with me. Wait for me there. I need to keep an eye on you.’

Jessica chuckled because he still has a heart to joking even though he’s mad at her.

‘Arasso. I’ll wait for you there and not going anywhere till you finished your practice,’ Jessica smiled sweetly to him.

GD just nodded and both of them walk off to the main stage where the rehearsal is held.

‘I’ll wait for you here,’ Jessica said and she sat on the chair in front of the main stage. GD remains his straight face and just nodded at Jessica.

 

Top saw the lovebirds and he knows something is not right. He approached Jessica when GD already went to the stage.

‘What happen? Why he looks moody?’ Top asked.

‘Some misunderstanding. Don’t worry, oppa. I’ll talk to him after this,’ Jessica assured him.

 

‘Seunghyun hyung, come on, quickly,’ GD called him. Top patted Sica’s head and joined GD on stage for the rehearsal.

YoonYulSoo came to her and joined her watching GTop’s rehearsal. GD steals a look at her without anyone noticed.

‘Onnie, Jiyong oppa is peeking at you,’ Yoona told her and YulSoo giggled.

 

Jessica knows that GD always glancing at her from the stage and whenever her eyes caught his, she smiles at him. While they were enjoying watching GTop’s performance, Donghae came to them.

‘Sica, I need to talk to you,’ he said.

‘There’s nothing to talk between us, oppa,’ Jessica told him sternly.

‘Please, Sica. Just this once, please. I begged you,’ he pleaded.

‘Oppa, stop bothering her,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Yeah, leave her alone, oppa,’ Yuri said.

‘Pleaseee, just once,’ he begged again.

‘Shiro. I don’t want to talk to you,’ Jessica told him.

 

‘I’ll kneel in front of you,’ Donghae said and ready to kneel but Jessica quickly stops him.

‘Oppa, are you crazy? Many people will see you,’ she said.

‘I don’t care if people see,’ he said, determined.

‘Sica-ah, just go and talk to him. I think he will not stop until you agreed,’ Sooyoung told her.

‘Yeh, just go,’ Yuri agreed.

Jessica hesitated because she saw GD took a glance at them and he must has saw DOnghae because his expression was so gloomy.

‘But….’

‘Don’t worry. We will tell Jiyong oppa,’ Yoona said because she knows Jessica is worried about GD.

Jessica hesitated but she finally agreed and she just hoping GD will not misunderstand her again. She just made GD mad a while ago and she doesn’t intend to do it again.

 

to be continued............


preview

‘You will not able to forget him, right? I thought I have won your heart but I’m wrong. I’m just wrong. It hurts so much, Sica-ah,’ GD said.

‘Oppa, it’s not like that. I don’t love him anymore it just….’

‘Do you love me?’ GD asked her.

Jessica astonished when GD asked her that, directly. She wants to say ‘Yes, I love you’ but she just couldn’t.

‘I’m……’ she stuttered.

‘I get it. You don’t love me.’