The Enemies

A JiSica Love Story

At SNSD dorm

Ding dong

‘Aishh, it’s 11pm already. Who is coming this late,’ Hyoyeon groaned while walking to the front door. When she opens the door, she’s so surprised seeing two unwelcome figures.

‘What are you two doing here?’ she asked coldly.

‘We want to see Jessica-shi,’ the girl said.

‘She’s home?’ the guy asked.

‘Yeah, but why do you want to see her? To hurt her even more?’ Hyoyeon asked in anger.

‘Believe me, that’s not our intention,’ she said nicely. Hyoyeon can feel that they are different from before, so she motions them to come in.

She brings them to the living room where the other girls are.

 

‘You!! What are you doing here?’ Tiffany yelled.

‘Hyoyeonnie, why did you let them come in?’ Sooyoung said loudly.

Jessica saw the two people and she’s really surprised seeing them.

 

‘Please, we just want to talk to Jessica-shi,’ the girl said.

‘Taec, what are you doing here? Are you trying to Sica again?’ Tiffany asked cynically.

‘Fany-ah, I’m really sorry for what I’ve done. I know it’s unforgiveable but please, forgive me,’ Taecyeon begged her.

‘It’s not me that you owe the apologize,’ Tiffany said coldly.

‘I owe all of you the apologize especially you, Sica. I’m really sorry,’ he said.

 

‘Jessica-shi, I’m sorry too for everything I have done. Honestly, I don’t love Jiyong oppa. I just attracted to him. But when I saw his confession, I finally realized that I’ve done something really bad. His confession blew me off. GDragon cried in public just because of you. You made G-Dragon cried. G-Dragon cried because of a girl. The moment I saw he cried in public, I realize that I just make two hearts that truly love each other, parted. Believe me, that night, nothing happened between us. Jiyong oppa was completely drunk and he’s unconscious as soon as we reached the hotel. He keeps calling your name that night,’ she explains to her.

‘Neh, Sica. Nothing happens between them because I was there too that night. We just make the story to tear both of you apart,’ Taecyeon said apologetically.

 

‘Well, honestly I don’t need your explanation because I know Jiyong oppa is innocent,’ Jessica said coldly.

‘I’m really sorry. Please forgive me,’ Kiko apologized sincerely.

‘Both of you are forgiven,’ she said icily.

‘Thank you. I’m hoping the best for both of you,’ Kiko told her.

‘Yeah, me too. I’m hoping the best for both of you,’ Taecyeon said.

 

‘You can go now,’ Hyoyeon told them.

Both of them are walking to the front door when Jessica suddenly said.

‘Kiko-shi, thank you. Taec-oppa, I never forget that you were one of my closed friends,’ she said.

Both Taecyeon and Kiko smiles at her and they went out from the apartment.

 

‘So, Sica. You are going tomorrow, right?’ Taeyeon asked her.

‘Well, maybe,’ she said.

‘Maybe??’ Sunny asked in disbelief.

‘Girls, if I accept Jiyong oppa back, will I get hurt again?’ she asked quietly.

‘Sica, you need to be strong. Love is like that. Love gives us pain but love also gives us happiness,’ Tiffany told her.

‘That’s right, Sica. Don’t be selfish,’ Yuri told her.

 

Jessica sighed and walks into her room, thinking whether to attend the BB’s event or not, but deep inside her heart, she already make the decision.


preview

 

‘Sarangheyo, Jung Jessica. Only you in my heart before, now and forever,’ he said to her on the microphone after ended the song. Tears are finally rolling down Jessica’s face. GD quickly hugs her, tightly. All the VIPS cheer and applaud loudly and still chanting ‘JiSica’ non-stop. The couple hugs each other tightly, in front of the fans.

‘I love you too, oppa,’ she sobbed on his chest.


ruby_wit, choki2lovejessi,smurfette, kwonsuperbang, james_maknae18, catasyaa and jaesicaisreal

thanks for your comments!..:))..you guys are the best!..

i see some of you cried again..huhu..sorry for making you cried again..kekeke..

ikr, how i wish that JiSica is REAL!..huhuhu

btw, enjoy this chapters..

to the silent readers, i really appreciate it if you can drop a comment too...:)