chapter 65

A JiSica Love Story

G-Sica is Korean’s and Asian’s Brangelina.

The born of Korean’s Becks couple, G-Sica!

The new fashion icons’ couple, G-Sica.

G-Sica, the hottest couple in Korea and Asia!

‘He’s everything for me’- Jessica.

‘She’s the ONE for me’- G-Dragon.

G-Sica spotted on a date in Japan!

G-Sica spotted together at the airport!

We envy JiSica couple- other idols.

Jessica visited YGE.

G-Dragon seen at SME.

G-Sica, the new king and queen of cyworld.

G-Sica spotted having lunch together!

G-Sica spotted on a date.

 

The JiSica @ G-Sica couple has become the hottest couple in Korea and even in Asia since their make-up. Now, every PDs wants the couple for their shows and they have been the headline’s news almost every day. Whenever people spotted them together, their news and photos will become headlines. And every time either GD or Jessica is interviewed, the question about each other will never miss out from being asked.

GD is well known as a male fashionista in Korea and Jessica is never disappointed in her sense of fashion, she is known as SNSD’s fashionista. So, they make a fashionista couple. Netizens have given them new nicknames, the Korean’s Brangelina and Becks couple.

The JiSica couple is the hot issue and they received many offers to become spoke-person for many brands and CFs whether in clothes, devices and etc. Their offers for variety shows are non-stop but both YG and SME are really careful in accepting any offers because they want to give the couple their own privacy. They have been exposed too much, so they also need their privacy.

What’s the best is the support from their fans and the netizens. Both Sones and Vips have become JiSica’s supporters. They are protecting the couple from any haters. JiSica’s fans also have made their own fanclub for JiSica. Their fans are called _____. Their fanclub has thousands of members and it’s very surprising but still, not unexpected because he is G-Dragon and she is SNSD’s Jessica.

Nowadays, male idols are quite scared to show their closeness with Jessica in any broadcasting because the JiSica fans are watching them, same goes with GD. Female idols are scared to being closed with him in broadcasting because they worry with JiSica’s supporters. But, their fans never do something extreme yet because JiSica is pure love. Everyone can see their love for each other. The couple is so much in love and really happy and blissful with each other.

Nowadays, GD always posted his selcas with Jessica on his cyworld and apparently, netizens and their fans love it so much. Every time he posted their selcas and pictures together, fans and netizens will leave many positive comments. His cyworld is a way for the couple to interact with their fans since Jessica didn’t active in cyworld. The couple always leaves messages for their fans too through their official fanclub. Thanking them for their supports. JiSica’s fans always requested them to attend variety shows because they want to see how the couple acted with each other.

They get many requests from the PDs but they are very careful in choosing the right one. Both YG and LSM lets the couple decides by themselves whether to accept the request or not. They will not pressuring the couple.