chapter 107

A JiSica Love Story

The next day, the housewarming party

GD and Jessica are busy giving instructions to their maids for the last preparations for the party and to the catering. Soojin is in the pinky baby stroller, in her pink princess outfits. She’s giggling while playing with her toys. GD and Jessica keep on looking at her, to make sure that she’s having fun.

this is the cute soojin     this is her outfits

 

her baby stroller

 

‘Sweety, are you having fun?’ Jessica asked cutely while touching her cheek.

Soojin giggles seeing her mummy and she moves her hands excitedly, trying to tap her mother’s face. Jessica let’s Soojin touches her face, she’s excitedly tapping her mother’s face.

Jessica holds Soojin’s palm and kisses it. Then, GD approaches them. He leans on his kneels too, to be at the same level with Soojin and Jessica.

 

‘Daddy’s girl looks so happy. You are excited to meet your grannies, uncles and aunties?’ GD asked her while holding her cute palm.

Soojin giggles at her daddy. GD kisses her palm and her cheek. Soojin is excitedly trying to reach her daddy’s face. Her hands are moving towards her daddy. GD leans in and let’s Soojin touches his face. Jessica smiles blissfully seeing her husband and her daughter.

‘ba..ba…’ Soojin babbles cutely.

‘Aigoo, you are so cute,’ GD said and pinches her cheek and poboo her lips.

He takes Soojin from the stroller and holds her in his arms. Jessica is playing and babbling with Soojin, who is in her daddy’s arms.

‘Ma…ma….’ Soojin is excitedly and cutely babbling her own words.

 

After playing happily with her parents for minutes, Soojin started to cry.

‘Sshh,shhh… Why are you crying? Daddy’s here,’ GD said while gently tapping her back but Soojin is still crying.

Jessica takes her from GD and trying to calm her. She taps her back gently while singing a lullaby song. She’s swaying while singing and tapping Soojin’s back. Soojin finally stops crying and she leans her head on Jessica’s shoulder.

‘She’s sleepy,’ GD said to Jessica.

Jessica continues singing the lullaby song and after couple of minutes, Soojin is fallen asleep on her mummy’s shoulder.

 

‘I’ll take her to her room,’ Jessica said quietly to GD.

GD nodded and he kisses Soojin’s cheek before Jessica brings her to her baby bedroom.

 

In Soojin's bed room

Jessica gently lies down Soojin in her baby’s bed. She gently taps Soojin’s tummy to make her keep on sleeping. Soojin is sleeping soundly and adorably. Her plump cheeks, her smooth and fair skins and her cute lips make her look so cute and adorable. Jessica kisses her cheek before leaves the room.

‘Keep an eye on her. If she’s awake, tell me immediately,’ Jessica told her maid, kindly.

‘Neh, madam,’ the maid said while smiling to the young mummy.

 

 

 

Jessica is back in the leaving room. She saw GD is resting on the couch. She walks towards him and sits beside him. GD pulls her into his arms and hugs her. Jessica hugs his waist and leans her head on his chest.

‘How long do you think our little angel will sleep?’ GD asked her softly and kisses the top of her head.

‘Not so long because once her aunties and uncles arrived, she will not get the chance to sleep anymore,’ she told him.

‘Ahh, that’s right. They will arrive soon. Poor our little baby,’ GD said.

Jessica just nodded and then, she looks up and kisses his cheek. GD leans in and kisses her lips. They kiss softly and gently before parted. Jessica leans her head back on his chest while hugging his waist.

 

‘Don’t you think that Soojin needs a little brother?’ GD asked ertly.

‘No! She’s still too young and I’ll start my comeback next week,’ she said on his chest.

‘Neh, you are right. She’s still too young but once she reached her 1 year old age, I think she needs sibling,’ he said playfully.

‘ert!’ she said and slightly hits his chest.

‘We have Soojin now because of my erteness, don’t forget that,’ he said cheekily while pinching her nose.

Jessica chuckles and just ignores her ert husband. She closed her eyes, trying to get some rest in his warm arms.

 

 

After about half an hour, someone arrived at JiSica’s mansion.

‘Cutie pie, your pretty godmother is here! Where are you? Auntie Fany bought presents for you,’ Tiffany yelled excitedly.

She’s walking into the leaving room while holding hands with Top.

 

‘Oh, you are here,’ GD said.

Jessica opens her eyes and she saw all her members and BB’s members.

 

‘Hi girls and guys,’ she greeted lazily, still in GD’s arms.

‘Yahh, Jung Jessica! Is that the way to greet your special guests?’ Sooyoung said.

‘Aishh, you disturb my moments with my beloved hubby,’ Jessica said while still hugging GD’s waist.

GD just smiles widely and tightens their hugs.

 

‘Aigoo, I think Soojin will has little brother soon,’ Top teased.

‘Neh, I think so too,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Oh, no! Then, SNSD will be back with 8 members again,’ Yuri joins the teases.

‘Yahhh!’ Jessica yelled at them.

‘Well, I already suggested to my hot wife here for Soojin to has sibling soon,’ GD said ertly.

‘Honey!’ Jessica said and hits his chest.

All of them laugh seeing the couple.

 

Jessica kisses GD’s cheek before broke their hugs and lazily hugs her members and the guys.

‘Where is my cutie pie Jazzy?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Neh, where is my cute little Soojin?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Where’s my little girlfriend?’ Taeyang asked.

Taeyang always called her his little girlfriend.

 

‘Where is my adorable goddaughter?’ Top asked.

‘She’s sleeping in her room,’ Jessica told them.

 

‘Aishh, why did you let her sleep now, onnie?’ Yoona asked frustratedly.

‘Can we go and wake her up?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Neh, we miss her so much,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Noona, please wakes her up. I miss her,’ Seungri told her.

‘Pleasee, Jessie. I miss my Jazzy,’ Tiffany begged in English.

‘Please, Sicaaa,’ Yuri begged.

‘Please onnieee,’ Seohyun begged.

Jessica looks at GD with questioning look. GD just nodded at her while smiling.

 

‘Fine, you can wake her up,’ Jessica finally agreed.

As soon as she said that, all of the girls are running to Soojin’s room, leaving the guys behind and also Jessica.

 

‘Aigoo, poor my daughter,’ Jessica sighed playfully seeing her members.

‘They miss their niece so much,’ GD said while laughing at the girls.

The other BB members are also laughing seeing the girls.

 

After a while, the girls are back with Soojin in Tiffany’s arms. Soojin is giggling at her aunties’ dorkiness and cuteness. All of them are talking and babbling to Soojin.

Tiffany lies her down on the comforter that Jessica prepared specially for Soojin to lay down in the leaving room. Her toys are all around the comforter. The girls are surrounding Soojin, who is lying on the comforter. She’s kicking her legs excitedly and moving her arms to her aunties.

 

‘Aigooo, you are so cute. I want to eat your cheeks,’ Yoona said while pinching her cheek.

‘Jazzy, my cutie pie Jazzy. Auntie misses you so much,’ Tiffany said in English and kisses her cheek.

Tiffany and Jessica always talk to Soojin in English.

 

‘daa..daa..’ Soojin is babbling cutely.

‘Omo!! You talk?’ Yuri asked excitedly.

‘ma..ma..ma..’ Soojin babbled again.

‘OMG, Soojin talks!’ Taeyeon yelled excitedly.

She holds her palm and kisses it. She pretends to bite her cute palm.

 

‘She’s always babbling like that now,’ GD told the girls.

‘Girls, make a way. We want to play with our Soojin too,’ Taeyang told them jokingly.

‘Andwe! You need to wait. It’s our times with Soojin, right, baby girl?’ Sunny said.

‘Neh, Soojin misses her aunties,’ Sooyoung said cutely.

The guys sighed, defeated.

 

‘Noona, see your members! They didn’t let us play with our niece,’ Seungri told Jessica who just enters the leaving room.

‘Aigoo, girls. Let’s her uncles play with her too,’ Jessica said playfully.

‘Andweyo! They need to get in lines,’ Hyoyeon said while still babbling to Soojin.

Jessica chuckles seeing her members with Soojin.

 

‘Soojin-ah..soojinn…soojin…’ Hyoyeon said cutely.

‘Taeyeon imo wants to sing a song for little Soojin.. Komsaemariga hanjibe isseo apagom eommagom agigom.. apagomeun tungtung hae, eommagomeun nal shi hae, agigomeun neomi giyeowa.. eusuk eusuk cha rhanda,’ Taeyeon sang cutely while clapping her hands.

Soojin giggles excitedly seeing Taeyeon. She moves her hands and kicking her legs excitedly.

‘You like it? Pooboo,’ Taeyeon said and poobo her lips.

‘Aigoo, you are too cute and adoble. I want to bite you..nyum nyum,’ Yuri said while pretending to bite her cute palms.

 

The girls is still babbling, talking and playing with Soojin when Taeyang sneakily gets among them and takes Soojin away.

‘Oppaaa!’ the girls yelled.

‘That’s not fair!’ Yoona yelled.

‘Youngbae oppaaaa!’ Seohyun said loudly.

‘Girls, come help me at kitchen, please,’ Jessica said.

The girls agreed and follow Jessica to the kitchen while glaring at Taeyang.

 

Taeyang just laughs and hugs Soojin in his arms. He sits on the couch, beside Seungri and Top.

‘Hi, my little girlfriend,’ Taeyang said cutely while holding her palms.

Soojin is on his laps. She’s giggling to Seungri’s cute expressions.

 

‘Soojin-ah, your handsome uncle is here,’ Seungri said with cute expressions.

Soojin reaches forward and touches Seungri’s face with her cute palm. Top holds her palm and playfully hits Seungri face with it. Soojin giggles brightly seeing Seungri makes funny expressions.

‘Hi my little Soojin,’ Top said to her and kisses her palm.

Daesung joins them too. He kneels down in front of Taeyang.

 

‘Hi cutie. Don’t you miss me?’ Daesung asked cutely.

Soojin giggles and makes bubbles with her saliva.

‘Aigoo, you are making bubbles again,’ Top said and wipes her saliva with his own bare hand.

GD just smiles widely seeing s with his daughter. He throws Soojin’s napkin to Top.

 

Taeyang lifted Soojin in the air while babbling to her. Soojin really loves it when Taeyang did that to her. She giggles excitedly and happily.

‘Soojinnn…soojinn…cutieeee..’ Taeyang said cutely to her.

‘Let me hold her too,’ Top said and takes Soojin from Taeyang.

 

‘Hi, little princess. Don’t you miss your Tabbie uncle? Your cool godfather?’ Top asked cutely and kisses her cheeks.

‘hahahaha..hahahaa..’ someone burst out laughing seeing Top.

‘What’s wrong? What are you laughing at?’ Top asked.

‘Because you look so funny. With that voice of yours, making cute expressions, that’s totally hilarious,’ Sooyoung told him while still laughing.

‘That’s right,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Yahh, don’t bad-mouthing my boyfriend,’ Tiffany said jokingly.

Top smiles sweetly to his girlfriend.

 

‘Aishh, now we have another mushy couple. It’s grossing me out,’ Sooyoung said.

‘That’s right,’ Hyoyeon agreed.

The other girls are in the kitchen with Jessica. Helping her here and there. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung walk to the kitchen too, leaving Soojin with the guys and Tiffany in the leaving room.