chapter 88

A JiSica Love Story

continuation from previous chapter


At SME

‘Sicaa, how is my nephew?’

‘Sicaa, watch your steps!’

‘Sica, be careful!’

‘Sica, don’t walks too fast!’

‘Sica, just stays still!’

‘My twins, don’t run!!’

 

Everyone keeps on telling her to be careful, watch her steps and everything since she’s arrived at SME. Jessica is with her members and some of Suju’s members in one of the practice room.

She is on the floor, leaning her back against the wall while watching her members practice their dance routines. She looks gloomy because she really wanted to dance with them but they prevent her from doing anything. They treated her like she will deliver her baby soon when the truth is her baby bump is still invisible.

 

‘You look so bored,’ Heechul told her.

‘Obviously! You try being at my place. Just sits and do nothing. It’s totally boring and killing me!’ she said loudly.

‘Sica-ah, it’s for your own goods,’ Donghae said to her.

‘Come on! I’m just 6 weeks pregnant. See, I’m healthy and my baby bump is still invisible. I can dance!’ she said with frustrated.

‘We know you can dance but Jiyongie will not let you dance,’ Heechul told her.

‘Ahh, I cannot do this anymore. I want to dance and it’s full stop!’ she said and joins the girls dancing.

 

‘Yah, Jung Jessica, what are you doing?’ Tiffany asked and stops dancing.

All the other girls stop too.

‘I want to dance!’ she said.

‘Onnie, you are pregnant,’ Seohyun reminds her.

‘I know but it doesn’t mean that I cannot do anything. The doctor said I still can dance for now,’ Jessica told them.

‘Aigoo, Jiyong oppa will mad at us if he knows about this,’ Yuri sighed.

‘No, he won’t if you don’t tell him, arasso?’ she said sternly.

‘But, Sica….’

‘Taengeoo-ah, my baby wants to dance with me. Please don’t make him upset,’ Jessica begged cutely.

‘Okay, fine. But, if Jiyong oppa knows about this, you take your own responsibility,’ Taeyeon told her.

‘Arasso, I know!’ Jessica said excitedly. She’s becoming happy again. Her mood is easily changed since she’s pregnant.

 

‘Onnie, you will join us dancing too during this week’s Music Bank?’ Yoona asked.

‘Neh.’

‘But, my uncle said you will only sing at side, not dancing with us,’ Sunny told her.

‘I know but I want to dance for the last time. After this, I’ll just sing at the side until I delivered my baby,’ Jessica said.

‘But, Jiyong oppa?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Please don’t tell him for now. I’ll tell him later on. I’ll persuade him,’ she told them.

‘Sica-ah, don’t you think it’s risky?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘Ani. My mother said its okay for me to dance. It’s just I can’t jumping around. And in our choreography, there is no jump at all,’ Jessica said.

‘Aigoo, you are so stubborn. Okay, you can dance but this is the last time, okay?’ Tiffany told her sternly.

‘Nehhh, I promised!’ Jessica said brightly.

 

‘Sica-ah, Jiyong will not like this,’ Heechul told her.

‘Oppa, zips your mouth tightly. Don’t tell him anything, arasso?’ she said to all Suju’s members.

‘Arasso, but please, be careful,’ Leeteuk said.

Jessica nodded and smiles at them. Her mood is getting better when they allow her to dance.

 

Jessica joins her members dancing. Every times she moves, all the guys will frown because they are worried if she will fall off. Thankfully, she’s safe and everything is fine.

‘See, I’m totally fine,’ she said while wiping off her sweats.

‘Is my nephew okay?’ Heechul asked playfully.

‘He’s okay, right baby?’ Jessica asked her baby.

‘Aww, I envy you because you will have a baby soon,’ Taeyeon said, envious.

‘You can make your own baby with Teuk oppa,’ Jessica said jokingly.

‘Yeah, right. And killed by his fan girls. No, thanks,’ Taeyeon said playfully.

All of them laugh at her. They are talking with each other while taking a break.

 

‘Oppa, can you come to our apartment tonight?’ Jessica asked Heechul.

‘Ani. My Heeline’s will be at the club,’ Heechul said excitedly.

‘Oppaaa, pleaseeee. We can enjoy at my apartment,’ she begged.

‘Aishh, shiro! It’s no fun at all,’ Heechul objected.

‘Jiyong oppa has a very good karaoke set. Please, I’m so bored,’ she begged again.

‘Aishh, this is why I hate you got pregnant,’ Heechul sighed.

‘Pleasee, oppa. Jiyong oppa is not letting me go to the club again. Plus, I miss Hongki, Jonghun and Geun Suk oppa too,’ she said like a little kid.

 

Heechul looks at her, he’s feeling sorry for her because she seems so hopeful. Since she’s pregnant, Heechul learns to treat her nicely and like a girl. He’s trying his hardest to stop from being so loud to her.

‘Arasso, I’ll tell them. Make sure you prepare foods, drinks and everything,’ Heechul said jokingly.

‘Yeahhhh, you are the best! I’ll call Jiyong oppa right NOW,’ she said while trying to jump because she’s too excited.

‘Yahh,yahh.. Don’t jump like that,’ Heechul stops her by holding her both arms.

‘Oppa, I’m just too excited,’ she said while laughing.

‘Ohoo, this is really rare and new. Kim Heechul is being nice to Jung Jessica?’ Leeteuk teased.

‘It’s just because this Jung Jessica is pregnant. Once she delivered, I’ll back to the rude and loud Kim Heechul for her,’ Heechul said jokingly.

‘Whatever,’ Jessica said and takes her phone to call GD.

 

After that, all of them leave the practice room because their practice session is over. SNSD girls are having another schedule except Jessica because she’s still on her one-week rest. So, she’s heading to YGE to meet with GD, to going back home together with him.


At YGE

‘Sicaaaaaa,’ Dara yelled excitedly when she saw Jessica.

‘Onnieeee.’

They hug each other dearly.

 

‘How’s my niece doing inside there?’ Dara asked.

‘He’s good. Honestly, he’s still too small. I didn’t feel anything yet accept morning sickness and nauseating,’ Jessica said told her.

‘Aigooo, I envy you. Having a baby at such a young age and will be marrying soon,’ Dara said.

‘Onnie, when will you get married?’ Jessica asked playfully.

‘I want to get married NOW but it’s so hard to find a guy like your G-Dragon,’ Dara told her.

‘I know, I’m really lucky because I have him,’ Jessica said brightly.

‘You sure are lucky,’ Dara said kindly.

 

‘Onniiiie!’

‘Sica-ah!’

Sica turns around and saw Park Bom, CL and Minzy are walking towards them. Each of them gives her a light hug.

 

‘Onnie, how it’s feel? Having a baby inside you?’ CL asked.

‘It’s really amazing and wonderful feelings. Words cannot describe it,’ Jessica told her.

‘Aww, I want to experience that feeling too,’ Bom said.

‘You will, onnie,’ Jessica said kindly.

‘I can’t wait to see and meet little JiSica. I wonder whether it’s little GD or little Sica onnie,’ Minzy said excitedly.

‘I want little Sica because I want her to learn our fashion styles,’ Dara said.

‘Aigoo, you want to teach her your styles while her SNSD’s imos want her to learn our styles and Soojungi, f(x)’s styles. I think my daughter will have fashion’s problems,’ Jessica said playfully.

‘Keke.. But, if it’s little G-Dragon, you better make sure that he doesn’t inherit his daddy’s weird fashions senses,’ Bom told her jokingly.

 

‘Yahh, noona! Are you badmouthing me?’ GD suddenly appeared out of nowhere with Taeyang.

GD immediately hugs her girlfriend lovingly.

 

‘Ani, I’m not mean like both of you,’ Bom said to GD and Taeyang.

‘Yeah right. I heard you just now,’ GD told her.

‘We just talk about our niece in Sica’s. Not talking about a brat like you,’ Dara said jokingly.

‘Noona, that your little niece is my baby. I’m the father,’ GD said proudly.

‘Aishh, whatever. I hate bickering with you,’ Dara told him.

GD and Taeyang, Jessica and the others laugh at Dara.

 

‘We need to go now,’ Jessica told GD.

‘Ah, nehh,’GD said.

‘Onnies, CL, Minzy, see you later,’ Jessica said and hugs each of them.

‘Take care, Sica-ah,’ Dara said.

‘Be careful. Watch your steps,’ Bom said.

‘Take care onnie,’ CL and Minzy told her.

‘I will. Don’t worry,’ Jessica said with smiles.

 

‘See you later, oppa,’ Jessica said and hugs Taeyang.

‘See ya,’ he said.

‘Bye girls and guy,’ GD said playfully to them.

The couple left the building with their van and heading to their apartment.

 

‘Are you feeling okay?’ GD asked, in the van.

‘Neh, I’m totally fine,’ she said brightly.

‘Good, but, are you doing something I forbid you to do?’ he asked her.

‘Ermmm, i..i..’

‘You did, aren’t you? You dance?’ he asked.

‘Neh, but just a bit. Not the full dance,’ she told him quietly.

‘Why are you so stubborn?’ he asked her.

‘Mianhe, oppa. But, you heard the doctor and our mothers too. I still can dance in this state. It’s still in early pregnancy,’ she said.

‘I’m doing this because I don’t want anything bad happen to both of you,’ GD told her.

‘I know. Mianhe,’ she apologized again.

‘It’s okay. But, don’t do it again,’ he said sternly.

Jessica just slightly nodded.

 

GD pulls her into his embracement. She hugs his waist tightly while smiling. They stay in that position until they reached their apartment.