chapter 103

A JiSica Love Story

At SME

Jessica is at SME, visiting the girls. GD is not with her because he’s at YGE, working on some new projects. GD asked the girls to take care of her while she’s there. He also keeps on reminding her to be careful and cautious in her steps.

 

‘Hi guys,’ Jessica greeted Suju and Shinee.

Yuri and Tiffany are with her, taking care of her. The guys are resting after their practice session, in the practice room.

 

‘Oh, Sica-ah,’ Leeteuk said.

‘Noona,’ Key said.

Donghae quickly takes a chair and asked her to sit on it.

 

‘Kombawo, oppa,’ she thanked Donghae.

‘Be careful, Sicckal,’ Heechul told her.

Jessica just smiles and slowly sits on the chair, with YulTi’s assists.

 

‘Aigoo, I’m so tired,’ she sighed while rubbing her stomach.

‘Why are you still wandering around? You need to stay at home and rest,’ Eunhyuk told her.

‘I miss all of you. That’s why I’m here,’ she said.

‘Where is Jiyong? It’s weird that he’s not sticking with you like always,’ Siwon said.

‘He’s at YGE. He has some works to do,’ Jessica told him.

‘He lets you come here, alone?’ Donghae asked, feeling weird because GD never let Jessica going anywhere alone since she’s pregnant.

‘Ani. That’s why both of us are sticking to her right now,’ Yuri told them.

‘Neh, our brother in law commands us to never leave her side even for a second,’ Tiffany said jokingly.

‘That Jiyong will never change,’ Heechul said casually.

 

 

‘Noona, it’s a boy or girl? Little GD or little Sica?’ Jonghyun asked eagerly.

‘I don’t know,’ she said.

‘You didn’t ultrasound scan to know the gender?’ Leeteuk asked.

‘Ani. We didn’t want to know. We want it to be a surprise,’ she said happily.

‘That’s right. I’ll do the same too if I’m expecting a baby. I like surprise,’ Siwon said.

 

‘Sica, who will be your baby’s godfather and godmother?’ Leeteuk asked.

‘We still didn’t decide it yet,’ she told him.

‘Me!’ Heechul yelled.

‘It should be me!’ Donghae said loudly.

‘And I’m the godmother!’ Yuri said excitedly.

‘Noo, it’s me!’ Tiffany said.

 

‘Aigoo, this is why it’s so hard to decide. Jiyong oppa and I are having headache thinking about that,’ Jessica said.

‘That’s right. This is only in SM Town. There’s also YG Family,’ Eunhyuk said.

‘Neh, that’s why it’s so hard for us,’ Jessica told him.

‘Well, I don’t mind at all. Because, I’m still his samchu,’ Leeteuk said happily.

‘Neh, me too,’ Key said.

‘Okay, both of you are definitely out of the lists now. Who else?’ Jessica asked them jokingly.

All of them laugh at her. They enjoy their short moments together with Jessica. It’s been almost a week since her last visit to SME. They really miss her a lot. They talks and jokes around.

After that, Jessica with YulTi are heading to YGE, to send Jessica to GD and meet with YG Family.

 

 

At YGE

Jessica is walking slowly to the recording room. Both Yuri and Tiffany are at her left and right sides. Holding her hand and her back, to support her. On their way, they meet with many YGE staffs. They greeted Jessica and smiles warmly to her. Some of them stop to talk with her, to ask about her condition and the little JiSica in her stomach. They are closed with her because she always accompanied GD and visited YGE.

They reached the recording room, Yuri knocked twice before enter the room.

 

‘Noonaa,’ Seungri greeted her happily.

‘Sica-ah,’ Taeyang and Youngbae greeted too.

‘Princess, you are here,’ GD said and gives a peck on her lips.

He takes her from YulTi and let’s her sits on the couch. He places a pillow behind her back, so that she’ll be more comfortable. He kisses her cheek and her hair, lovingly. She’s leaning her back against the couch and smiles to him.

 

‘How are you feeling?’ GD asked, he’s beside her.

‘I’m okay. Just tired,’ she told him while rubbing her tummy.

‘I’ve told you to stay at home but you didn’t want too. Now, you are tired,’ GD said while gently brushing aside her bangs on her forehead.

‘I’m bored just stay at home. Besides, I miss my SM Town,’ she said.

‘Yuri-ah, Fany-ah, did she does something extreme there?’ GD asked jokingly.

‘Ani. We just met with SUJU and Shinee. We just talked. Don’t worry oppa. The guys are taking care of her like a queen too. Not just you,’ Tiffany said playfully.

‘Really? That’s good to hear,’ GD said, relieved.

 

‘Where is Seunghyun oppa?’ Jessica asked, her hand still on her tummy.

‘He will be here in minutes,’ GD told her softly.

Jessica pulls GD towards her and she hugs his waist tightly. GD hugs her while her hairs and rubs her tummy, lovingly.

 

‘How is daddy’s little baby today?’ he talks to their baby.

‘He’s fine,’ she told him.

‘Did you bother mummy? Did you make mummy tired today?’ he asked his baby.

YulTi, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri smile widely seeing GD talks with his baby. Jessica is smiling blissfully while still hugging him.

 

‘Sica-ah, we need to go now. We have schedule after this,’ Yuri told her.

‘Ah, neh. Kombawo for accompany me today,’ Jessica said.

‘It’s our pleasure,’ Tiffany said and walks to her, to hug her.

Jessica hugs both of them.

‘Thanks, Yuri, Fany for taking care of my wife,’ GD told them and YulTi nodded with smiles to him.

 

‘Little baby, auntie need to go now. See you tomorrow,’ Tiffany said in English to Jessica’s stomach.

‘See ya, baby. Imo will meet you tomorrow,’ Yuri said.

‘Bye guys. See ya,’ YulTi said to the other guys.

When YulTi are about to open the door, someone open it from the outside.

 

‘Hi, oppa,’ Tiffany said sweetly and brightly and hugs her boyfriend.

‘Hi, are you leaving?’ Top asked her.

‘Yep, we have schedules after this. I’ll call you later,’ she told him.

‘Arasso, take care,’ Top said and kisses her lips.

‘Aishh, stop it already. Both of you will meet again tonight,’ Yuri sighed playfully.

‘Neh, hyung. I think you are slowly becoming the mushy Top,’ Seungri .

‘Yahh!’ Top yelled at him while Tiffany just smiling.

 

‘Bye, oppa,’ Tiffany said and gives a peck on his cheek before leaving with Yuri.

 

‘Hi little Sica. You look so tired,’ Top said to her.

‘I know. Oppa, I’m soooo happy see you with Fany,’ she said brightly.

‘Thanks to you, Fany and I are together,’ Top said and pinches her chubby cheeks.

‘Awww, it hurts, oppaaa~~~’she whined cutely.

‘You are still so cute,’ Top chuckles and smiles at her.

 

She smiles too and is back into GD’s warm arms, resting her head on his chest. She just closed her eyes when someone enters the room.

‘Sica, I miss you!’

‘Onnieee!’

‘Sicaaa! How is my niece?’

 

Jessica quickly opens her eyes and she saw all 2NE1 members. She smiles weakly to them because she’s tired.

‘Aigoo, all of you are so loud. Sica is tired,’ Taeyang told them.

‘Ahh, mianhe. We just miss our gorgeous Sica so much,’ Dara said and walks to Jessica.

She sits beside her. Jessica hugs Dara briefly and then, she’s back into GD’s embraces. Park Bom, CL and Minzy approach her too and sit near her.

 

‘You look definitely tired,’ Bom told her when she saw her pale’s face.

‘Neh, I’m just back from SME,’ Jessica said.

‘She’s tired because she’s stubborn. I’ve told her to stay at home but she refused,’ GD said jokingly.

‘I’m bored at home,’ she said sourly.

‘Of course you are bored. Yah, Jiyong! Don’t make my dungseng sad and bored,’ Dara scolded GD.

‘No, I’m not,’ GD said and kisses the top of her head.

 

‘Onnie, you still didn’t know the gender?’ CL asked.

‘Ani. We don’t want to know it because we want it to be a surprise,’ Jessica said happily.

‘That’s right. That’s more fun,’ Daesung said.

‘I hope it’s little Sica. So that she’s really cute and pretty like her mother,’ Bom said excitedly.

‘It’s okay if it’s little GD, as long as he inherits all Sica’s traits,’ Dara said, teasing GD.

‘Yahh, noona! I’m the father. He or she will surely inherit my traits too,’ GD told them.

‘We don’t want a niece as mean as you, oppa,’ Minzy said jokingly.

‘But Sica wants a baby that looks like me, right, princess?’ GD asked.

‘Neh, I want him to look like Jiyong oppa. Handsome, cute and good looking,’ Jessica said brightly.

‘Aigoo, of course. You are blinded by G-Dragon charms,’ Dara said playfully.

 

‘Argh,’ suddenly Jessica slightly yelled while touching her stomach.

‘What’s wrong? Is the baby coming out??’ Seungri yelled nervously.

‘No, silly. He just moved,’ Jessica said.

She takes GD’s hand and places it on her stomach, where their baby just moved.

‘Ahh, here he goes again,’ GD said while smiling widely.

 

‘Your baby move? How can it be?’ Daesung asked.

‘Yep, he always moves nowadays. He’s really active,’ GD told him happily.

‘Onnie, here,’ Jessica takes Dara’s hand and places it on her stomach.

Dara’s jaws are wide open when she feels the baby’s movement.

 

‘That’s our baby’s elbow,’ Jessica told Dara.

‘Omoo! I can feel it!’ Dara said excitedly.

‘I want to feel it too!’ Bom said and touches Jessica’s stomach but the baby is not moving again.

‘Sorry, onnie. You missed it,’ Jessica told Bom.

‘Aishh, this is so frustrating,’ Bom sighed.

 

‘Woww, it’s so amazing,’ Dara said, still surprised.

‘I’ve told you. Whenever he moves, I feel so happy because I know he’s really healthy,’ Jessica said happily.

‘Did he really move?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Of course, man. I’ve felt it so many times before. When the 1st time I felt it, I’m like Dara noona. I’m so surprised and couldn’t believe it. I felt my baby’s elbow,’ GD said proudly.

‘Wow,’ Seungri said.

 

‘When is your due date?’ Bom asked.

‘Next month, on the 3rd weeks,’ Jessica told her.

‘Yayy, I can’t wait to meet with little JiSica,’ Minzy yelled excitedly.

‘Me too! I’ll buy a lot of presents for him,’ CL said.

‘He or she must be a really cute baby, having a parents like both of you,’ Dara said earnestly.

‘Kombawo, onnie,’ Jessica thanked her.

‘Thanks, noona,’ GD said casually.

 

‘I’ll definitely teach him plays piano,’ Taeyang said.

‘I’ll teach him my gags,’ Daesung said.

‘If she’s a girl, I’ll not let any guys near her,’ Top joins in their talks.

 

‘Oppa, you never changed,’ Jessica told him.

‘You know me, little Sica,’ Top said while smiling to her.

‘Hyung, stop calling her little Sica,’ GD said jokingly.

‘Aishh, I’m used to call her like that. And it’s not easy to change,’ Top told him.

‘Hyung, little Sica is for JiSica’s little girl,’ Seungri said to Top.

‘I know. But, for me, she’s forever my little Sica,’ Top said and Jessica smiles at him.

 

 

‘Sica, see you later. We need to go now,’ Dara said.

‘Neh, onnie. See ya,’ Jessica said.

‘Bye, Sica onnie,’ CL and Minzy said.

‘Bye Sica,’ Bom said.

All 2NE1 members left the room. Leaving BB with Jessica, alone.

 

Jessica yawns, she’s still in GD’s arms.

‘Are you sleepy?’ GD asked.

She just nodded at his husband.

‘Rest here for a while. We will go back home in 15 minutes. I need to discuss something with Teddy hyung,’ GD told her softly.

‘Okay,’ she said.

Jessica leans her back on the couch, closing her eyes. GD is still besides her, waiting for Teddy. After awhile, Teddy comes into the room. Teddy discusses something with all the BB members. After about half an hour, they are done.

GD wakes his wife up.

 

‘Let’s go home,’ he said softly while helping her to stand up.

She can’t stand up without helps now.

 

‘Take care, little Sica,’ Top said and pinches her cheek.

‘Aww,’ she whined.

‘It’s more fun to pinch your cheeks nowadays because you are chubbier than before,’ Top .

‘Oppaaaa.’

Top hugs her and patted her head. Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri also hug their sister in law. All the BB members left the room together with JiSica. GD is supporting her by hugging her waist. They walk cautiously and slowly to their van. The other guys are with the couple, sending them to the van.

When JiSica is gone, the other BB members back to their own routines.