Music Core's Moments pt 1

A JiSica Love Story

25 december 2010

Music Core backstage

SNSD just arrived and they were in their waiting room. Their stylists and codi’s were busy fitting their outfit. After a while, Jessica is done with her outfit, hair and everything. She is anxiously waiting for someone.

‘Sica, relax. You will meet your prince charming soon,’ Hyoyeon whispered to her.

Jessica smacked Hyoyeon’s shoulder playfully.

Beep beep

 

From: Jiyong oppa

To: Jessica <33

Hey, gorgeous!..

Can you come outside your waiting room?

Seunghyun hyung and I will wait for you.. smiley

 

‘Hyoyeonnie, I’ll be outside, okay? Cover for me, please?’ Jessica pleaded.

‘Arasso, I get it. Go now!’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Kombawo!’ Jessica said and walking out of their waiting room.

She is really nervous, she feels her heart beating so fast. She’s happy to see GD but she’s really nervous. She didn’t know how to react in front of him. Talking on the phone and chatting are totally different with meeting him in real life.

When she was outside the room, she saw two handsome figures not far away from the room, waiting for her. They smiled brightly upon seeing her.

‘She’s looks like an angel from heaven in that white outfit,’ GD thought to himself.

 

They waved to her and she smiled at them. She walks to them with a smile on her face.

‘Oppa~~~’ she whined and give a hug to Top.

‘Don’t you want to give me a hug too, gorgeous?’ GD asked her playfully.

She gave GD a slight hug because worried if someone sees them. Jessica feels her cheeks become hot when her body touches with GD’s and her heart is beating like crazy. Same goes for GD, when their body touched, his heart is like want to explode.

 

‘Yahh, what are you guys doing? You are blushing like crazy now,’ Top chuckled at his dungsengs.

‘Erkk, I’m not blushing,’ Jessica is being Jessica. Always denying even it’s totally obvious, she is blushing. She can feel it herself.

GD chuckled at her shyness.

‘How are you, oppa?’ Jessica asked GD, awkward.

‘Yahh, seriously! Why are you seems awkward now? You have been lovey-dovey and talking to him every night and days,’ Top , knowing she’s nervous and shy.

‘Hyungg, stop teasing my Sica,’ GD said.

Once again, Jessica’s feels her cheeks become even hotter. She bet that she looks like a red chili right now.

‘I hate you, oppa’ Jessica said to Top.

‘kekeke.. Aigoo, my little Sica is actually knows how to blush. I never know,’ Top said.

‘Oppa, stop it, pleaseee,’ Jessica begged, can’t take any of Top’s teases anymore because she is really nervous in front of GD.

‘Arasso. So, you want a private time alone with Jiyongie?’ Top asked her slyly.

‘No, I don’t,’ she quickly said.

‘You don’t want? Aww, I’m so sad right now,’ GD because he knows she didn’t mean it.

‘Ani. That’s not what I mean. I’m just…’ Jessica can’t find the right words.

‘Kekeke. I got it. I know a secret place here. Just go to the stairs near the emergency exit’s door and have your time but, don’t do anything inappropriate, arasso?’ Top told both of them.

GD and Jessica just nodded at him.

‘Thanks, hyung,’ GD said and give him high-five.

‘You are the best, oppa,’ Jessica whispered to him. He patted her head and gives them the chance to be alone.

 

GD and Jessica are quietly and quickly heading to the secret place. Once they get there, Jiyong hold Jessica hand and they sat on the stair.

Jessica is bit startled when Jiyong hold her hand but she’s happy. She’s hardly can breathe. Her heart is not cooperating with her because it keeps on beating like crazy.

They sat there silently, before GD speaks up.

 

‘So, finally we meet again.’

‘Nehh, oppa. I’m really happy meeting you today,’ Jessica said and looks at her right hand that’s still in GD’s grip.

‘I really miss you, a lot’ GD said.

‘I miss you too, Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica shyly said.

Her cheeks become hot again n again, GD’s really happy when Jessica admitted that she indeed miss him too.

 

‘You look so beautiful, like an angel in this white outfit,’ GD said while staring right at her eyes.

Before Jessica can say something in return, GD speaks again.

‘You are my angel.’

Jessica is speechless with GD’s words. She’s feels like flying in the sky. She looks straight at GD’s eyes and she knows that he’s really sincere and mean his words.

They were staring at each other for awhile until Jessica broke the moment.

 

‘You look handsome and cool too except that thing you were wearing,’ Jessica said while pointing at the playboy bunny’s necklace that he’s wearing.

GD chuckled at her. She’s so cute whenever she’s mad.

‘I will take it off, if you want,’ GD said and tried to take it off from his neck.

‘Aniya. I’m just joking, oppa. I know it’s for your stage presence,’ Jessica told him and stopped him from pulling off his necklace.

‘Are you sure?’ GD asked her.

‘Nehh, don’t worry,’ Jessica smiled sweetly at him.

‘Goshh, she’s really look like an angel especially when she smiled like that,’ GD thought.

 

‘Merry Christmas, Jung Jessica! I hope you will get all the happiness and if you have any sadness, just give it to me. I’ll take your sadness for you,’ GD said earnestly.

Jessica is really touched hearing GD’s words. She can feels tears in her eyes but she tries hard to hold it.

‘Kombawo, oppa. Merry Christmas to you too, Jiyong oppa. I didn’t have any present for you, mianhe,’ Jessica said.

‘I don’t need any present from you. You been here with me is the greatest present for me,’ GD said.

Once again, GD touched her heart. He is so special to her and he’s totally different from the G-Dragon that she always saw on TV and on stage.

Jessica slowly rested her head on GD’s shoulder. GD is surprised but he’s happy. He tilted his head on hers.

‘Let’s stay like this for a while, oppa’ Jessica said softly and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.

GD smiled and they were enjoying their own moments.

 

After awhile in silent, Jessica speaks but her head is still on GD’s shoulder.

‘Oppa, thank you for everything.’

‘You don’t need to thank me. I never do anything for you to thank me.’

‘Ani. You’ve done many. You always supporting and cares for me. I really appreciated, oppa,’ Jessica said.

‘You have done the same for me, so I should thank you too,’ GD said cheerfully.

Jessica giggles at him.

‘And I think we should thank Seunghyung hyung for setting us for the blind date. If not, you will still hate me until now,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Oppa, I don’t hate you. How many times should I tell you,’ Jessica pouted.

‘I forgot. You just dislike me, right? But isn’t hate and dislike the same thing?’ GD asked her.

‘Ani, it’s not the same. It’s totally different,’ Jessica said.

‘Chincha? What’s the different?’ GD asked her, teasingly.

‘Aishh, mullayo. It’s not important because I like you now,’ Jessica incidentally said and when she realized what she has said, she quickly covers and look away from GD’s surprised reaction.

‘So, now you admit that you like me?’ GD asked her, smiling.

‘Ani. It just slipped out,’ Jessica try to deny while her cheeks are burning.

GD chuckled at her. Her face is red because of embarrassment.

‘I like you too. And to tell you the truth, I lo….’ GD wants to say the magic words, but Jessica cut in.

‘Oppa, I think we need to go now. I’m afraid my members will looking for me because I’m missing for quite a time now.’

‘Arasso,’ GD said slightly disappointed because he knew Jessica was trying to avoid him from saying the magic words to her. But he understood her feeling, he will not force her. He will wait until she’s ready for his love.

 

GD’s stands up and give a hand for Jessica to stand. Jessica took his hand.

‘Oh, I forgot. I have something for you but it’s in my waiting room,’ GD told her.

‘What is it?’ Jessica asked.

‘Your special edition of our album,’ GD said and smiled.

‘Ahh, I want it,’ Jessica said excitedly and slightly jumped like a little kid.

‘You are so cuteee,’ GD said and chuckled at her cuteness.

 

‘By the way, I think we will see each other again really soon,’ Gd said.

‘Really? When?’ Jessica asked.

‘You will attend SBS n MBS gayo daejun right? Same goes with me and Seunghyun hyung. Big bang also will be attending the 52nd Japan Record Award on December 30th with you girls, SNSD,’ GD told her.

‘Ahh, that’s right. I totally forgot,’ Jessica said.

‘We will meet often, I guess. For the rehearsal and actual events,’ GD said and grinned.

‘Yeah, but we will attend KBS gayo daejun too,’ Jessica told him.

‘Bwoh? Isn’t Japan Record Award and KBS gayo daejun on the same day?’ GD asked.

‘Nehh, after performing for Japan awards, we will fly back to Korea straight away for the KBS gayo daejun,’ Jessica told him.

‘What? Are you crazy? That’s totally tiring and insane,’ GD said, astonished.

‘I know oppa but we can’t do anything. Our agency set it all,’ Jessica said.

‘Aigoo, you are not a robot. You need to rest too, not working 24/7. Can’t you say no to them?’ GD asked with concern.

‘No, we can’t. It’s our job,oppa,’ Jessica said and smiled weakly.

‘I’m really worried about you, your health.’

‘Don’t worry, oppa. I’ll be fine,’ Jessica assured him

‘Promise me you will take good care of yourself,’ GD said and patted her head.

‘I promise, oppa,’ Jessica said and smiled.

‘If anything happen to you, I’ll sue your agency,’ Gd said jokingly.

‘keke.. We really need to go now. Let’s go,’ Jessica said.

‘Yeah, let’s go, gorgeous,’ GD said.

Jessica smiled at him and when GD is about to open the exit’s door, Jessica suddenly hugs him.

 

GD wants to say something but he’s just speechless by Jessica’s sudden action.

Jessica hugged him tightly because she wants GD to know how she is feeling trough her hug. She puts everything that she wasn’t able to say directly to GD by the hug. GD who just realized what she’s trying to show him, hugs her back. They stay like that for a moment until Jessica broke the hug.

‘Let’s go, oppa,’ she said and smiled.

 

They walked out from that place and heading to their waiting room. While Jessica was walking along with GD, several eyes were looking at them including 2PM and B2st members who were talking outside their own waiting room. Taecyeon was eyeing Jessica suspiciously because he never knew that Jessica is friend with G-Dragon.

GD and Jessica greeted formally all the idols that they met while walking to GD and Top’s waiting room. Once they were at his room, GD asked her to wait while he go and get the album.

Then, GD comes out with Top alongside him.

 

‘This is specially for you and this one for SNSD,’ GD gave her the albums(two copies).

‘Kombawo, oppa. I need to go now. Good luck for your performance,’ Jessica said to both of them.

‘Same for you,’ GD said.

‘See you, little Sica,’ Top said and patted her head. He wants to pinch her cheeks like always but he noticed many eyes were watching them.

‘See you later, oppa,’ Jessica said and wave her hand to them and walks to her waiting room.

 

She saw 2PM and B2st were talking outside their waiting room. She bowed at them and greeted each other while ignoring Taec’s stares.

‘Sicaaa…’Taec’s called her.

‘Not now, oppa. I need to meet my members now. We will talk later,’ Jessica said and walks away.

 

‘Taec-ah, I never knew she was G-Dragon n Top’s friend,’ Nichkhun said.

‘Yeah, I guess she must be a friend of Top because of Hyunjoong-sunbaenim, but I never knew about GD-shii,’ Taec said.

‘Top-shi must be the one who introduced them. Wow, Jessica-shi really has a high taste in her network of male celebrity friends,’ Doojoon said.

All of them nodded in agreement and awed.