Oppa.....

A JiSica Love Story

29 december 2010

 

‘Anniyonghaseyo. I’m ____________________’.

Anniyonghaseyo, I’m Jung Jessica or my hangul name is Jung Sooyeon. But people here call me Jessica.’

‘I saw you since the 1st day you entered this training room,’ he told her cheekily.

‘Chincha?’ she asked, surprised.

‘Neh. I saw you were really absorbed in your training. I admire your spirit and I love your voice. It’s so sweet but powerful too. And you were a good dancer too.’

‘Kamsahamnida. I really want to be a singer one day. So, what about you? What’s your interest? What kind of music do you like?’ she asked.

‘I don’t know. I’m really confused right now. I’m not sure whether I want to sing, rapping or what. I’m just confused,’ he sighed.

‘Don’t worry. Just follow your heart. Once you’ve found your interest, your instinct and your heart will show you the right path. Like I said, just follow your heart,’ she said and smiled sweetly to him.

‘Thank you so much. I’ll follow my heart once I found my liking,’ he smiled to her.

 

‘Sica, wakes up! Cucumber is here,’ Yuri yelled at her.

Jessica quickly opens her eyes and all the dreams gone. She glares at Yuri.

‘Yah, don’t give that scary glare at me. We need to attend the rehearsal. Go and take a shower,’ Yuri told her and walked off.

 

‘That dreams again. I wonder where he is now. Did he succeed to become a singer? Aissshh, I forgot his name. But his smile is really familiar,’ Jessica thought to herself.

That boy was one of her friend during the 1st year of her training but unfortunately, she lost contact with him since he dropped out from SME. She still remembers, she kept looking for him in the training room a few days after that but he’s nowhere to be found. Then, one of the trainees told her that he has dropped out from training. 

Jessica took GD’s jacket that he left when he sent her back 3 days ago. She’s been sleeping while hugging his jacket, to get his presence because she really misses him. Then, she took her phone but still nothing from GD. She sighed in disappointment and went into the bathroom.

 

At SBS studio

SNSD will practice and pre-record their performances. Many fans were already in the studios even thought the actual event will only start at 9 pm.

They were in their waiting room, preparing themselves. Jessica sat on the couch, continuously staring at her cell phone, looking so gloomy and sad.

‘What happened to her?’ Sunny whispered to Yuri.

‘Still no news about our brother in law,’ Yuri told her.

 

‘SNSD, come on! Your turn is just in a while,’ the PD called.

 All the girls walk out from their waiting room and to their surprised, they met Top.

‘Oh, oppa. Anniyong. What are you doing here?’ Sooyoung greeted him.

‘Looking for the ice princess,’ Top said playfully.

‘She’s still inside. In her own world,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Oppa, can you please told her to come out. It’s our turn to perform in a moment,’ Yuri told him.

‘Arasso.’

‘By the way, where is our brother in law?’ Hyoyeon asked, looking for GD.

‘Well, he’s in our waiting room. Exactly the same case with your friend inside,’ Top told her.

The girls chuckled and left Top to handle the ice princess.

 

‘Hey, little Sica,’ Top called her.

‘Owh, oppa. Hii,’ Jessica said and forced a smile.

‘What are you doing here, alone?’

‘Bwoh? Where are the other girls? They were here just now,’ Jessica said, surprised because she didn’t noticed all the girls were gone.

‘Aishh, they were heading to the studio for your performance,’ Top told her while shaking his head.

‘I didn’t noticed they were gone and they didn’t tell me,’ Jessica said, slightly mad.

‘They were scared seeing your face like that,’ Top said while pointed at her face.

‘What’s wrong with my face?’ Jessica asked. Top chuckled at her clueless expression.

‘Nothing. You are still thinking about Jiyongie?’ Top asked her.

Jessica slowly nodded.

 

‘Oppa, he didn’t answers my calls and didn’t reply my messages,’ Jessica told him weakly.

‘Aigoo. Be patient. He’ll be okay, trust me,’ Top smiled at his miserable dungseng.

‘He's really mad at me, isn’t he?’ Jessica asked Top.

‘Yeah, maybe but I know him. His anger is just for awhile. He’ll be okay later,’ Top assured her.

‘What if he’ll never forgive me? What if I’ve lost him forever?’ Jessica asked with tears in her eyes.

‘Aigooo, don’t cry. You are such a cry baby. If you cry now, your make up will totally ruined,’ Top told her.

Jessica tried her hardest to hold her tears.

 

‘He will forgive you and will be your old Kwon Jiyong, trust me, okay?’ Top said.

‘Okay,’ Jessica nodded.

‘Come on, your members are waiting for you. You will record your performances in awhile,’ Top said and pulled her from the couch.

‘Where is Jiyong oppa?’ she asked.

‘He’s in the waiting room. Well, I can’t accompany you to the studio and can’t watch your performances because there were many fans out there,’ Top said.

‘It’s okay, oppa,’ Jessica smiled to him.

‘Little Sica, hwaiting! Do your best,’ Top said.

‘Kombawo,oppa. Please tell Jiyong oppa, that I’ll be heading to the airport after this recording.’

‘Arasso. We will see each other again at Japan,’ Top said.

‘And tell him I miss him so much,’ Jessica said quietly.

‘Aigoo.. arasso, I’ll tell him. Don’t worry,’ Top said and pinched her cheek. Jessica pouted at him because she really hates it when he pinched her cheek but that’s Top’s signature for Jessica.

 

In GTOP's waiting room

‘Jiyong-ah, Sica wants me to tell you that she’ll be heading to the airport after the recording and she misses you so much,’ Top passed the message to GD.

GD felt happy when Jessica continuously said that she misses him, in her messages and through Top but he just keep in his silent mode.

‘Okay,’ he said quietly.

Top sighed and shaking his head at his leader’s reaction. Top was watching SNSD’s rehearsal and recording through the screen in the waiting room. He knows GD is also watched it behind his back, he smirked.

They can see that the girls were really tired but they still managed to maintain cheerful expressions for the sake of their fans and performances.

 

-GD POV-

She looks really tired… did she get enough sleep last night?

I miss you too, princess……

I’m sorry for acting like this but I just…..

I don’t know….. I never felt so defeated in my whole life but you make me badly defeated, Jung Jessica….

-END POV-

 

‘Jiyong-shi, Seunghyun-shi, your turn is next,’ the PD told them. Both of them walked off to the studio, outside. While on their way, to GD’s surprised, they met with SNSD. His eyes quickly caught the one that his heart has been longing for, but she didn’t notice him because she was walking while looking down at the floor.

‘Owh, anniyong Seunghyun oppa. We meet again. Anniyong brother in law,’ Yuri said playfully. Upon hearing ‘brother in law’, Jessica quickly looks up and she saw a figure that she misses the most, GD.

Jessica wants to stop him and wants to talk to him so badly but he just kept on walking without even looking at her. He smiled at the other girls but completely ignored Jessica. Jessica is really sad when he treated her like that. She quickly runs into the restroom because she doesn’t want other people seeing her crying.

‘Sica!’ Top called her but she takes no notice of him.

‘Don’t worry,  oppa. We will handle her,’ Yoona told him.

‘Okay. I need to go now. See you girls later.’

Top slightly jogged to catch up with GD.

 

‘Jiyong-ah, why were you doing that?’ Top asked him, slightly angry.

‘Mianhe, hyung.’

‘It’s not me who need that apology,’ Top told him.

‘I don’t know, hyung. I just couldn’t look at her,’ GD said weakly.

‘If you continue behaving like this, I’m not surprised if Sica going back to that Donghae!’ Top said, slightly yelled.

‘Hyung………..’ GD completely shocked with Top’s burst.

‘Aishh, mianhe Jiyongie,’ Top apologized.

‘It’s okay, hyung. I know why you are mad. I promise you, I’ll never let that happen but I need times to think,’ GD said and smiled at his hyung.

Top nodded and they ready for their rehearsal.

 

After the rehearsal, both of them were heading to their waiting room. Once there, GD checked his phone but there’s nothing.

‘Jiyong-ah, the girls already left. Sica sent a message to me,’ Top told him.

‘Owh, okay,’ GD said while feeling slightly upset because she didn’t texted him.

 

In the plane

Jessica was seating with her royal family. She seated beside the window with Yuri at her left side. Her eyes look sober and she kept on looking outside the window.

‘Sica-ah, are you okay?’ Yuri asked her gently.

Jessica just slowly nodded without looking at her best friend.

‘Onnie, we know you were not okay. You were crying back there, right?’ Yoona asked softly but Jessica just kept in silence.

‘Sica, don’t be like this. If you were sad, told us. You can cry in front of us. We are sisters,’ Yuri said while holding her hand.

 

Finally Jessica turns around and looks at her royal family with tears flowing down her cheeks. Yuri wrapped her arms around her. Jessica is crying in Yuri’s arms.

‘hikkhs.. I miss Jiyong oppa so much.. I don’t know what I must do to make him forgive me..hikks..hikks..’ Jessica sobbed.

‘Sica, sshhh. Everything is gonna be fine,’ Yuri tried to calm her.

‘What if I have lost him forever?’ Jessica asked, still sobbing.

‘Onnie, don’t say that. I believe Jiyong oppa will forgive you,’ Yoona said softly to her.

‘I love him. I really do now. But he kept on ignoring me, he treated me as if I didn’t exist. You saw how he ignored me at the studio,’ Jessica said, still crying.

‘Sica, he did that because he’s still angry and upset. I’m sure his anger will not last long. He will come back to you, his princess,’ Yuri said.

‘Nehh, onnie. We will meet him in Japan tomorrow.’

‘I miss his smiles, his voices, his jokes and everything about him,’ Jessica said while sobbing.

YoonYul were really sorry seeing Jessica like that. They swear that they will make GD talks to Jessica tomorrow.

During their flight, all the girls were sleeping because of exhaustion, same goes to Jessica. She dozed off to her dreamland while hugging GD's jacket.


@twix28  yeah, hae is a jerk..huhu..she kissed him as a goodbye kiss...yeah, i know jiyong is so sweet, kind and sincere..he definitely didn't deserve that..believe me, they will back together soon..:))

@choki2lovejessi   donghae really regretted but he has lost sica forever because sica loves jiyong now..hehe...you are right, sica is totally broken in this chapter..huhuh

@smurfette  yeah, jiyong is insecure because sica never shows her love for him..sica is really hurt n broken because jiyong ingoring her..huhuh..it hurts me too, wrote her cried..lols..they will be okay soon..:)

@lilacberry   welcomes!..kekekke..i love jisica since the WGM rumor..n my love for them never dies even though the didn't have any direct interactions..huhu..enjoy this chapter..thanks for commenting..:))

for the silent readers, i really appreciate if you could leave a comment..it'll motivate me to write more and more..:)))  kamsahamnida....btw, enjoy this chapters for all the readers..