chapter 92

A JiSica Love Story

Meanwhile, Top and Taeyang found GD at a corner, looking so sad, mad and upset.

‘Jiyong-ah, you shouldn’t yelled at her and make her cried like that,’ Top told him.

‘Man, control your anger. She’s still sick and weak,’ Taeyang said.

‘How am I supposed to control my anger? She lied to me. I’ve told her not to dance but she’s so stubborn,’ he said loudly.

‘You know Sica, right? She’s like that because of her pregnancy,’ Top said.

‘I might lose her forever today. I don’t know what will happen to me if I lost her,’ GD said weakly.

‘I know but, you didn’t lose her. She’s survived and your baby too. I know you are acting like this because you love her too much,’ Taeyang said.

‘And she loves you so much too, Jiyongie,’ Top told him.

‘I know. I’m just so mad because she lied to me and I know, she didn’t mean to. But, I need times to calm down,’ GD told the duos.

 

‘Okay, but please, don’t make her cried again. It’s not good for her baby and for her health,’ Taeyang told him.

GD just nodded weakly.

 

‘Ah, I forgot. I need to go now, for the press conference. Hyunsuk hyung told me that I’ll attend the conference by myself and with LSM-shi and Hyunsuk hyung,’ GD told them.

‘Okay,’ Top said.

‘Please tell Sica about that. And tell her that I love her,’ GD said.

‘Why don’t you tell her by yourself?’ Top asked.

‘No,no. I cannot face her right now because I’m still mad at her. I need to go now,’ GD said.

‘Okay, don’t worry about her. We will take care of her,’ Taeyang told him.

‘Bye, see you later,’ GD said and he walks away from them.

 

Top and Taeyang head back to Jessica’s room.

‘Sica-ah,’ Taeyang called her.

‘Where is Jiyong oppa?’ she asked impatiently while looking behind them.

‘He needs to go for your wedding’s press conference. He will be back later,’ Taeyang told her.

‘He told us to tell you that he loves you,’ Top said to her.

She’s really sad because GD didn’t meet her but she’s also slightly happy because of his message for her.

 

Top and Taeyang leave the hospital after that while YoonYulTi left after JiSica’s families arrived. They will take care of her while the Soshis are away. For the whole day, her room is full and keeps changing guests.

Suju, Shinee, f(x), HoMin, Park Min Young, 2NE1,2AM, Hara, Nickhun, Ok Junhyun, Heeline’s and MILO gang visited her on that day. All are really worried about her but then relieved and thankful because she and her baby are okay and fine. However, GD is still nowhere in sight. Jessica is anxiously waiting for him but he didn’t turn up the whole day.

It’s already night, her parents already left. Soshi members are with her, accompany her. Jessica looks sad and gloomy because she misses GD so much.

 

‘Sica, we want to go and get something to eat. You want anything?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘I want Jiyong oppa. Can you get that for me?’ she asked jokingly.

‘Well, it’s kind of hard to find it,’ Sunny said playfully.

‘No, I’m fine. Just go,’ she said while smiling.

‘Girls, get something for me. I’ll wait with Sica,’ Yuri told them.

‘No2x. It’s okay. You can go too, Yul. I’ll be fine,’ she told her.

‘Are you sure?’ Yuri asked.

‘Neh, I’m okay,’ Jessica said.

‘Okay, we will be back in half an hour,’ Taeyeon said and all of them left her alone.

 

Jessica sits on the bed, leaning her back on the pillow. She’s rubbing her stomach, talking to her baby.

‘Baby, mummy loves and misses your daddy so much. Daddy is angry with mummy now because mummy is such a bad mummy and selfish.’

‘Daddy misses mummy too,’ suddenly a familiar voice said.

Jessica quickly looks up and she saw GD is already beside her, with a bouquet of red roses.

 

‘Oppaaaaa,’ she said softly.

‘Hi, princess. How are you feeling?’ he asked.

He sits on the edge of the bed, beside her. Jessica cups his face with her palms and when she saw GD is smiling to her, she quickly hugs around his neck tightly.

‘Mianhe, oppa. Chongmal mianhe,’ she sobbed in his neck.

‘Ssshh, don’t cry again. I’m here now and I’m sorry too,’ he said softly while rubbing her back.

He kisses the side of her head, dearly and then, he kisses her shoulder.

 

He broke their hugs and he wipes her tears.

‘Stop crying. It’s not good for our baby,’ he said softly while smiling.

‘You are not mad with me anymore?’ she asked.

‘No, I cannot be mad with my princess too long, you know that already,’ he told her.

‘I’m sorry because I lied to you. I’m sorry because I’m selfish and stubborn. I’m….’ before Jessica could go on, GD puts his finger on .

‘Ssssh, don’t say anything and stop apologizing, okay? I get it, I understand how you are feeling,’ he said tenderly.

Jessica holds his hand and she leans in, to kiss his lips. They kiss softly and gently for brief moments.

 

‘I love you so much. I cannot live without you too,’ she said delicately when their lips parted.

‘Me too. That’s why I’m mad at you. I love you more than you love me and you know that I will die if I lose you,’ he said softly.

Jessica smiles to him. She takes his arms and links them around her waist. She rested in his warm arms.

 

‘Sorry for yelling at you this morning,’ he said softly to her.

‘It’s okay. But don’t do that again. I’m really scared seeing you angry. I never saw you that angry before,’ she said on his chest.

‘I promised I won’t do that again if you promised that you will never lie to me again,’ he told her.

‘I promised. I won’t lie to you ever again,’ she said.

 

‘Pinky promised?’ he asked while showing his finger.

‘Pinky promised!’ she said and links their fingers.

Both of them smiles blissfully in each other arm.

 

‘How is the press conference?’ she asked, still hugging him.

‘It’s held smoothly. Everyone is surprised with our wedding but it’s not that they didn’t expect it. And when I told them about our baby, they are all surprised again but they are happy. Some of them even said that they already knew it,’ he told her.

‘Really?’ she asked excitedly.

‘Yep, Hyunsuk hyung and LSM-shi already tell the press about your activities with SNSD during your pregnancy. You will still sing together with them but not dancing and you will guesting for variety shows but just some of it because you cannot be too tired. And before you decided to attend any shows, you need to discuss with me, arasso?’ he said sternly.

‘Arasso, I promised,’ she said shortly.

‘Good girl,’ he said sweetly and kisses the top of her head.

 

‘Are our fans happy?’ she asked.

‘Neh, our fans are really ecstatic and delighted with the news, especially about our baby,’ he said.

‘Of course. They really want to see their little JiSica soon,’ she said softly.

‘You should see our website. It’s cute and funny too. They changed the layout to baby’s styles. You know, us with our future baby. They are really creative,’ GD told her.

‘Really? I can’t wait to see it,’ she said excitedly.

‘You can see it tomorrow. Now, get some sleep because it’s late already,’ he told her while broking their hugs.

 

He helps her to lie down on the bed and he kisses her forehead. Then, he sits on the chair, beside the bed. His hand is still gripping hers.

‘Close your eyes,’ he said softly while her hairs.

Jessica is facing GD.

‘Shiro,’ she said adorably.

‘Mweyo?’ he asked.

‘I want to fall asleep while staring at your handsome face,’ she told him delicately.

‘Arasso,’ he said while chuckling.

 

‘Goodnight, hun,’ she said softly.

‘Hun?’ he asked.

‘Neh, hun, shot form of honey,’ she told him.

‘Ahh, okay. Good night, baby,’ he said tenderly.

‘Good night, little baby,’ he said to their baby while Jessica is smiling.

 

They stare into each other eyes while their fingers are interlocked with each other. His other hand is still her hairs, gently and lovingly. After couple of minutes, she’s finally fallen asleep while staring at his face. GD kisses the back of her hand and is still caressing her face, lovingly.


new chapters!..keke

thanks for ur comments..

n keep dropping ur comments for me..;)))