Him and Her

A JiSica Love Story

Meanwhile at a fashion show in Japan

2PM will perform at the annual fashion show alongside with other Japanese singers. They are many models that will participate in the show.

2PM is ready and waiting for their turn, when suddenly Taecyeon saw someone really familiar, someone that he has been searching the info in the internet and someone he has been really looking forward to meet.

‘Luckily, she’s here,’ he thought with an evil smile on his face.

He sneakily approaches the girl without s’ noticing.

 

‘Hi, you are Mizuhara Kiko, right?’ he speaks in English.

‘Yes, that’s me. Hi, but who are you?’ she asked.

‘I’m one of the members of the Korean idol group, 2PM. I’m Taecyeon,’ he introduced while shaking hand with her.

‘Oh, nice to meet you,’she said nicely.

 

‘Well, let me be straight to the point. You know G-Dragon, right?’ he asked.

‘Excuse me?’ she asked, confused.

‘I saw many gossips about you and GD. So, you are his girlfriend? Or should I say ex-girlfriend?’ he said slyly.

‘What the hell is this? Why are you asking me about him?’ she asked, slightly mad.

‘Let’s say, he must have been ignoring you nowadays, right?’ he said.

‘How do you know? And what’s your problem asking me all this nonsense?’ she asked sternly.

 

‘Don’t worry. I’m not your enemy. So, did he tell you that he has a girlfriend now?’

‘Yeah, but what is this all about?’ she asked again, losing patience.

‘Let’s say, he stole my girlfriend from me. And I know you still like him, isn’t it?’ he said.

‘So, it’s true that he has a girlfriend now? G-Dragon has a steady girlfriend?’ she asked, surprised.

‘Yeah, he has,’ he said shortly.

‘I can’t believe it. I thought he just lying to me. So, who is the girl?’ she asked.

‘She’s SNSD’s member, Jessica. Do you know her?’he asked.

‘SNSD? I have heard about that group but I don’t know them personally,’ she told him.

 

‘Do you still love him?’ Taecyeon asked.

‘I don’t love him, i'm still young. I just like him because he’s cute, rich and I like his style,’ she said.

‘Okay, that’s good enough for me. You still want him, do you?’ he asked.

‘Yeah, I do. Why?’

‘Let’s make a deal,’ he said.

‘Deal?’

‘Yeah. I want you to keep on bugging him, so that I can tear them away from each other,’ he said slyly.

‘Wow, you are so mean,’ she said, surprised.

‘Don’t pretend to be surprised. I know you are just like me,’ he said cynically.

‘You love that girl so much, huh?’

‘Nope. I’m not sure if this is love but I just can’t accept the fact that he got her, even though I’m the one that entered her life first. Not him,’ he said sternly.

 

‘So, they love each other?’ she asked.

‘From what I seeing, yeah. They do love each other,’ he said.

‘So, what I must do?

‘Now, you just need to bugging him and continuously trying to get hold of him. I’ll tell your next step later,’ he said evilishly.

‘Okay, deal. But I’m not doing this for you, I’m doing this for myself,’ she said cockily.

‘I know, trust me. We will be a very good partner,’ he said.

‘Okay. Call me later,’ she said while giving him a business card.

 

Taecyeon took the business card and walks away from her with an evil and satisfying smile on his face.

‘Enjoy your moments with her, G-Dragon, because she will be mine soon,’ he thought.

But, he doesn’t realize that Nickhun and Chansung were watching him with the model and they knew something is not right.


preview

 

‘Jiyong-ah, come here. Let’s have a karaoke battle,’ Heechul said and pulled him from the couch.

‘Ahh, okay,’ GD said shortly, he’s really nervous with Heechul.

‘Let’s have girl groups’ songs battle,’ Heechul said excitedly.

‘Yeah, we will be the judges,’ Hongki and Jonghun said.

‘Andwe! Don’t you try to make my boyfriend dances to girl group songs,’ Jessica protested.

‘Yahh, you know this is a part of Hee-line’s rules,’ Heechul told her.

‘Andwe!’ she protested again.


@twix28  i'll add Top's love interest later..:)).. but i'm still can't decide who is his love interest..any suggestion? because i think Top likes older women..hehe

guys, enjoy this new chapters!...:)) i hope you can leave a comment to keep me writing the next chapter..kekekke..