Come To Play pt 3

A JiSica Love Story

‘Well, today we have a special performance from Jiyong-shi,’ Jaesuk said excitedly after awhile.

‘Special performance?’ Jessica asked, surprised.

‘Oh, Jessica-shi. You didn’t know that Jiyong will perform today?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Ani. He didn’t tell me,’ Jessica said and stares at GD.

‘This is a surprise for you,’ GD said softly while pinching the top of her nose.

 

‘What will you perform for us today, jiyong-shi?’ Wonhee asked.

‘I’ll sing a very special song for her. A song that I composed by myself,’ GD said.

‘Okay, let’s listen to Jiyong’s special performance!’ Jaesuk said excitedly.

‘Youngbae will help me. He will play the piano for me,’ GD said and he stands up from the chair, slowly loosed his interlocking fingers with Jessica’s. GD takes a microphone and stands in the middle of the studio, while Taeyang is getting ready at the piano, at the left side of the studio.

All the guests and audiences are really anticipating his performance, especially Jessica. She looks and stares at her boyfriend, lovingly.

 

Taeyang begins to play the piano. All the guests are swaying to the melody of his piano. Jessica is swaying to the rhythm too. Then, GD starts singing the beautiful song.

While singing, he always gazes at Jessica. Then, he walks to her and stands in front of her. He offers his right hand for her and Jessica took it. Both of them walks to the middle of the studios while holding hands. GD is still singing while Jessica is swaying to the rhythm and to his voices. GD is singing while staring right into her eyes and Jessica smiles sweetly to him. Both of them are acting like they are the only person in the studio.

While singing, then, GD slowly takes out something from his trouser’s pocket, a red box. All of the guests and audiences quietly gasped in excitement. Jessica is really surprised when GD shows the box to her. And he slowly opens the box. When it is opened, there lay a pair of identical and gorgeous diamond’s couple rings.

GD's name is craved on Sica's ring while Sica's name is craved on GD's ring

 

GD stops singing, he kneels down on one knee in front of Jessica and he slips the ring onto her right ring finger.

‘The couple rings,’ he said delicately while smiling up at her. He is still kneeling down.

Jessica is speechless and dumbfounded, she just stares down at GD. Then, slowly a smile crept on her face, a very blissful smile. Her eyes are gleaming with tears, tears of happiness.

All the people in the studios cheer and applaud loudly to the couple. GD stands up by holding Jessica’s hand. Both of them bow to the audiences and the guests while they are all give standing ovation for GD.

 

‘Waa, this is sooooo sweet and romantic,’ Wonhee said in awed.

Wonhee and Jaesuk are joining the couple in the center of the studios.

‘Jessica-shi, how are you feeling?’ Jaesuk asked the teary Jessica.

‘Ahh, she’s crying,’ Wonhee said.

Jessica tries her hardest to hold her tears but she couldn’t. Finally, her tears drop on her cheeks. GD wipes off her tears and embraces her in his arms, lovingly.

 

‘Kwenchana-yo, Sica-shi?’ Jaesuk asked.

Jessica is on GD’s chest, trying to stop her tears.

‘She’s really touched,’ Yuri said.

‘Neh, that’s right,’ Wonhee agreed.

GD releases his arms from Jessica while gazing at her. Jessica is back facing the audiences and cameramen.

‘I must look horrible right now,’ she said while covering her face.

All the people are laughing at her.

 

‘Look at me,’ GD said delicately while moving away her hands from her face. He wipes something on her face.

‘You look fine. You look beautiful,’ he said cheekily while the audiences laugh. Jessica slightly hits his arm and finally, she turns around, facing the audiences and cameramen with wet eyes.

 

‘You okay now, Sica-shi?’ Jaesuk asked again.

‘Neh, I’m fine. Sorry for that,’ she said.

‘Why are you crying?’ Wonhee asked.

‘I’m just touched. I never expected he will did that. I’m really touched, happy and I don’t know. I can’t describe my feelings right now. Kombawo, oppa,’ she said lovingly while gazing at GD and clutch his hand. GD smiles at her and tighten their grips.

 

‘Kiss,kiss,kiss,kiss’

The audiences all chant, so do the guests. All of them are chanting ‘kiss’ to the couple.

‘Kiss? Here? Now?’ GD asked, surprised.

‘Nehhhhhhhhh!’

Jessica’s cheeks are burning, she just smiles shyly. Then, GD slowly facing her, and he gives a peck on her lips.

‘Kyaaaa~~~~~~~~~’

All the audiences squealed in excitement and the guests are all applaud the couple.

 

After the peck, Jessica saw there is a bit of her lipstick on GD’s lips. So, she gently wipes his lips with her thumb and that’s make the audiences squeal again.

‘Awwwwww’

‘That’s the real JiSica couple. They are just so in love and their actions together are really spontaneous,’ Geunsuk told the viewers.

 

‘Okay2x. Waaa, that is so romantic and something new in our industry,’ Jaesuk said playfully.

‘I bet after this, all of the official celebrities couple will come to both of you and asked for your advices,’ Wonhee said jokingly.

‘Let’s us take a seat. I’m tired of standing now,’ Jasesuk told them, jokingly.

GD and Jessica chuckles and they return to their seats, so do the MCs.

 

‘So, Hyunjoong-shi? What do you think now?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Well, I’m really dumbfounded. I never expected he will did that during broadcasting,’ Hyunjoong said in awed.

‘I envy his braveness and his love for Jessica,’ Heechul said.

‘Me too. I think I really need to ask his advice,’ Se7en said playfully.

‘I want someone like Jiyong too,’ Minyoung said enviously.

‘Me too,’ Yuri agreed.

‘Aishh, now, all the girls in Korea want a boyfriend like Jiyong,’ Geunsuk sighed.

‘It’s really hard for me to have a girlfriend now,’ Hongki said playfully.

All the audiences laugh at them while the couple smiling and laughing along.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, Jessica-shi. Can both of you show your rings to the viewers. We want to see it clearly,’ Jaesuk said.

‘Ahh,nehh,’ GD said.

Then, he and Jessica show their fingers together, and there, the gorgeous rings are glowing.

 

‘Waaa, it’s so beautiful and elegant,’ Wonhee said in amazement.

‘In this world, there are no other rings like that because Jiyongie created his own design,’ Top told them.

‘Chincha-yo?’ Jessica asked while looking at GD and he nodded at her.

‘Really, Jiyong-shi?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Neh, I make the design by myself,’ he admitted.

‘Wow, it’s must be really expensive, right?’ Wonhee asked.

‘It is. Trust me, it’s no joke at all,’ Taeyang said.

‘Yahh,’ GD slightly yelled at him.

 

‘I accompany him when he sent the design to one of the biggest company,’ Taeyang said, ignoring his best friend’s yell.

‘Waa, you never fail to amaze me, Jiyong-shi,’ Wonhee told him.

‘Jessica-shi seems really surprised,’ Jaesuk said.

‘Ahh, neh. I’m surprised. I’m really surprised,’ she admitted.

‘How do you feel right now?’ Wonhee asked her.

‘I’m really2 happy and nothing I can say except that I love him so much,’ Jessica said earnestly while hugging GD’s arm. GD gently patted her head.

 

‘Well, you really deserve the title as Korean’s Hottest Couple because your loves for each other are really shown and it’s really the true love, not the fake one,’ Jaesuk said.

‘That’s right. Everyone around them can definitely feels and sees their loves,’ Se7en said sincerely.

‘You really amaze me because both of you are still young but your love, is undeniable and indescribable,’ Wonhee told the couple.

‘Kamsahamnida,’ GD said while bowing his head, same goes with Jessica.

‘I think everyone noticed that they are holding hands every time. That’s shows their love too. Let’s give the loudest applaud for them,’ Jaesuk said.

 

‘So, will both of you get married soon?’ Wonhee asked the most important question.

‘Ermm, I don’t know. Well, I really don’t mind when we will get married. We will just leave it to our fate. If we are destined to marry soon, then we will. And if we are not gonna marry soon, we will marry later. I know many people will think that we are still too young to talk about marriage but for me, it’s cool. Because I know she’s the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with, so I don’t mind if we get marry tomorrow,’ he said happily.

‘Same with me. If we feel we want to get marry soon, then we will. There is nothing to stop us. It’s all depending on both of us. I’m saying this because I know he’s the one for me. The one that will accompany me in my old days until my death and maybe in heaven too,’ Jessica said.

All of them applaud the couple’s answers and JiSica bow their head to them while smiling.

 

‘But, our sansaenims told us not to rush for marriage,’ GD told them.

‘Really? YG-shi?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Neh. He said ‘Jiyong-ah, just enjoys this blissful life of yours. Don’t think about marriage yet because there are still more that you can give to your fans. But, I’m not stopping you if you really want to get married’,’ GD imitated YG and makes others laughs.

‘LSM sansaenim also said the same thing. They are not stopping us if we want to get married but they are also not encouraging us to do it soon,’ Jessica said.

‘Ah, I understand both of your sansaenims,’ Jaesuk said.

‘Neh, because both of you are at the peak of your careers right now,’ Wonhee said.

 

‘I want to ask something. The song that Jiyong oppa sang just now, is it a new song?’ Yuri asked GD when they back to talk about his performance just now.

‘Neh, that’s a new song,’ GD said.

‘You composed the song for Jessica?’ JAesuk asked.

‘Neh, I wrote and composed the song specially for her,’ GD admitted.

‘Awwww, so sweetttt,’ the audiences cheered.

 

‘The truth is, there are like 5 or 6 songs that he wrote for Jessica. And that song is the best one among all of them,’ Taeyang said, teasing him.

‘5-6 songs? Wowwww,’ Jaesuk said.

‘That’s right. His hobby is writing and composing songs. So, there are many songs for Jessica,’ Top told them.

‘Really?’ Wonhee asked.

‘Neh, that’s true,’ GD admitted.

‘That song will be a hit song. Believe me,’ Heechul said.

‘Both of you should do duet. That will be fantastic,’ Jaesuk said.

‘Well, we are planning about the duet. So, please wait,’ Jessica said happily.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, how did you gain courage to give the couple rings here?’ Jaesuk asked him.

‘Honestly, I was thinking for a really long time on how to give her the couple rings. I want to make it to be so special. Then, last week, I met with her family. I was talking with her father and I asked for his opinion. He told me to do this,’ GD explained.

‘Appa told you to do this?’ Jessica asked, surprised.

‘Neh,’ GD nodded while smiling at her.

 

‘So, your future father in law taught you. Both of you are surely a blissful couple,’ Jaesuk said.

‘Your relationship with her family is going well?’ Wonhee asked.

‘Neh, they are really kind and nice. I really like them,’ GD said.

‘My father and Jiyong oppa are alike. They have same behaviors. They are really similar. When I saw Jiyong oppa, I see my appa in him,’ Jessica told the MCs.

‘Sica always told me that. That’s why she is crazily in love with Jiyong,’ Minyoung said.

‘People always said that girls will fall in love with guys that are similar to their fathers, and it’s really true,’ Wonhee said while others are nodded in agreement.

 

‘How about you, Sica-shi? How’s your relationship with Jiyong’s family?’ Jaesuk asked her.

‘I really like his family. They are really nice, kind and warm towards me. I always visited them with Jiyong oppa,’ Jessica answered.

‘Neh, my mother and my sister really2 adores her. My mother always brags about her to our neighbors and relatives,’ GD said while chuckling.

 

‘Really? How she brags about her?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Well, my mother will tell them how pretty Sica is, how great her voices and etc. But, mostly she will brags about her prettiness,’ GD told them while Jessica just smiles shyly.

‘Your mother didn’t brag about how bad she is in cooking?’ Heechul asked spontaneously. His question burst the studios with laughters.

‘That’s true. She’s bad in cooking. She even asked me to teach her when she wanted to make porridge for Jiyong,’ Top added the teases.

‘Oppa~~~~’ Jessica said to both of them. She is embarrassed.

‘It’s okay. My mother didn’t care about her cooking skills because my mother is the best in cooking. So, she can teach Sica later on,’ GD said playfully.

‘Waa, daebak. I think both of you should get marry soon,’ Jaesuk said jokingly while the others are all laughing.

 

‘Well, we are getting to the end of the show. But, before that, Jessica-shi will sings a song for us,’ Wonhee said.

‘Neh, without wasting times, let’s us enjoy Jessica’s performance,’ Jaesuk said excitedly.

Jessica takes the microphone and she walks to the center.

‘I’ll sing one of my favorite songs, Heaven, for all of you especially for my boyfriend, G-Dragon,’ she said while smiling. GD is smiling brightly at her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVMHLzB8jgg&feature=related

 

While singing, she walks to GD’s seat and offers her hand to him. GD takes it and they are walking while holding hands to the middle. Jessica sings while looking at GD and also at the other guests and audiences. But her eyes are always gazing at GD’s. GD is swaying with the rhythm and her angelic and delicate voices. All the guests and audiences are absorbed with her angelic voices too. When she ended the song, GD gives her a quick hug and all the people are applauding for her performances. Jaesuk and Wonhee join the couple at the center.

‘Waa, a great performance from Jessica-shi,’ Jaesuk said.

‘Your voice is so angelic,’ Wonhee compliments her.

‘Kamsahamnida,’ she thanked her while GD is standing beside her, his right hand is on her waist.

‘Before we are heading to the end of the show, there is a VT that we have prepared. We asked people out there about both of you. Let’s see their thoughts about both of you,’ Jaesuk said and all of them watch the VT.

 

What do you think about JiSica couple?

Kyaaaaaaa~~~ They are match made in heaven – a female teenager

I really envy their love for each other. I want a boyfriend just like GD- a young woman.

I envy GD for having Jessica. But, they really look great together- a young man

I want my boyfriend to be like GD – a young woman with her bf.

They are truly soulmates. We want to see them more in variety shows because they are so sweet- a group of female teenagers.

They look so gorgeous together. They are indeed the hottest couple right now- a young man.

Jiyong, take good care of my daughter. Don’t hurt her- LSM

Sica, take care of Jiyongie. By the way, when will you visit my house again? My daughter misses her young aunty already –YG

Hyung, be aware with our scary and violent noona..kekek..- Hongki n Jonghun

Sooyeon-ah, don’t forget me even though you already have Jiyong with you now- Jang Geun Suk.

Sica, please bear with the insane G-Dragon, okay? kekeke- Dara

Jiyongie, take good care of my sister in law, arasso? If not, you will get from me – Dami

Onnie, I’m really happy seeing you with brother in law. And, thanks so much for giving me a very cool, talented and handsome brother in law..keke..- Krystal

 

All of them are watching the VT while laughing at some of them.

‘Aishh, that Soojung,’ Jessica sighed at her sister.

‘You got supports from everybody,’ Wonhee said and the couple smiles brightly.

 

‘Okay, before we ended our show for today, I’ll ask two of the guests here to give a word for JiSica couple. How about Taeyang-shi?’ Jaesuk asked.

‘Neh. Ermm,I wish all the best for both of you. I hope your love will lasts forever and you will always be the mushy couple. Jiyongie, you have found your true love. Take good care of my sister in law. And Sica, I know you love Jiyong as much as he loves you. I hope you will make him happy, always. And for all the fans, please continue to support JiSica couple because after all the sadness and heartbreak moments that they have endured, they really deserve to be happy and blissful like now. Thank you,’ Taeyang said with his famous eye-smiles.

‘Thank you, Taeyang-shi. Now, what about Park MinYoung-shi?’ Wonhee asked.

 

‘Sica, I’m really happy seeing you happy. I’m glad that you are with Jiyong. He will take good care of you and he will always love you, I know that. And Jiyong-ah, please love and care Sica dearly. I know sometimes she’s quite childish but she’s a really sweet and adorable girl. I will pray that both of you will get marry and lasts forever. And all the fans and viewers, please give support to both of them. Like Taeyang-shi said before, they have endured too much painful experiences and sadness, so they totally deserve to be happy and blissful. Kamsahamnida,’ Minyoung said while smiling.

‘Thank you, Minyoung-shi. Now, let’s hear from our lovely couple,’ Jaesuk said.

 

‘Well, thank you so much for all the supports that all of you give to us, especially our family, our closed friends, our agencies and our fans, VIPs and Sones. Thank you sooooo much. I really appreciate all your support. I’ll always love Jessica and I promised I’ll never let anything harms her. I’ll never let go of her hands because I love her so much,’ GD told them while smiling, his hand still on Jessica’s waist.

‘It’s the same for me. Thank you so much for your supports. Without all of you, I don’t know what happen to us now. Your supports mean the world for me and Jiyong oppa. I’ll only look at him and love your G-Dragon dearly and I’ll never hurt him. I promised that because I love him so much. Please pray the best for us. I love you all so much. Kamsahamnida,’ Jessica said and bows 90’ to the audiences. GD is bowing with her too.

 

‘Well, that’s our lovely JiSica couple. We have so much fun with them today. We know many secrets about our hottest couple. I hope all of you enjoy today’s show too. We will see you next week. Anniyong,’ Jaesuk said and Wonhee nodded and they wave their hands to the cameras.

GD and Jessica move to the audiences and they greet the audiences. Many of them take the chance to take pictures with the couple and JiSica happily allow them. After that, all of them are heading back to their respective apartment, happily.


preview

Strong Heart

Guests--> GDragon, Jessica, Seo Jisuk, ZEA Heechul, ZEA Kwanghee, Tiffany, Daesung, SG Wannabe’s Lee Seok Hoon, Daniel Hanney etc

 


i think this chapters sooo crappy and too long..mianheee...huhu

btw, i just played a prank on all of you when i posted that i want to ended this story..kekekekek...well, honestly i do feel demotivated when i saw lack of comments but i also know that i have many loyal readers that never failed to drop supportive comments for me..so, of course i'll not make my loyal readers upset..kekekek

like my dungseng choki2lovejessi said, i love jisica too much, so i'll never give up on themm..

enjoy this chapters and i really2 hope that you can drop a comment for me...:))