chapter 81

A JiSica Love Story

G-Sica’s indescribable chemistry and love melted netizens with their love songs.

G-Sica’s duets killed the charts!

G-Sica’s duets won Music Bank for 3 consecutive weeks!

G-Sica’s 3rd consecuti ve wins in Inkigayo!

G-Sica new songs are hits!

 

GD and Jessica released their duets mini album. And the songs are really hits and topped most of the charts. Well, it’s not surpising because JiSica’s popularity is really indescribable. They are the first official idols couple that loved by their fans and netizens, so, nothing is impossible for them.

SNSD is in hiatus when Jessica released her duet with GD. They will make a comeback next month after almost 4 months hiatus. During their hiatus in Korea, they are active in Japan. They are working really hard, without proper rest because everyone wants SNSD. Only Jessica is active both in Korea and Japan because of her duets with GD. So, she’s the busiest one among the SNSD girls. JiSica attended variety shows together and performed in every music shows.

While Big Bang just released their first ever full-album this month, three weeks after JiSica’s duets been released. So, they will have overlapping schedules with SNSD starting next month. Big Bang and SNSD closed friendship is well known because of JiSica. They have done many special stages and collaboration performances. Eventhough fans are okay with their friendship, they are still very careful because they know that fans cannot accept if other SoshiBang couple existed. They only approved JiSica, not other couple.

Big Bang will release their Japanese single next two months. They already had done with the recording. They will start to shoot their MV soon.

 

At YGE

‘So, any suggestions for the main female character in your new MV?’ Hyunsuk asked.

‘Sica!’ GD yelled excitedly.

‘I knew it that you gonna suggest her,’ Taeyang told their leader.

‘Neh, me too,’ Top said.

 

‘So, everyone agree with it?’ Hyunsuk asked.

‘Well, we are cool with it,’ Daesung said.

‘So, who will the main male character?’ Seungri asked, teasing GD.

‘Yahh, obviously it’s me because she’s my girl,’ GD said.

‘Arasso. I’m just teasing you,’ Seungri told him and the others just laugh at GD.

 

‘Okay, it’s deal then. I’ll talk with LSM,’ Hyunsuk said.

‘Okay, hyung,’ GD said.

‘All of you can go now,’ Hyunsuk said.

All the BB members left his room while talking with each other.


BB’s new MV shooting location

All the BB members were there since morning. Jessica is still not there yet because her scenes will be shoot in the afternoon. All the BB members are working really hard to make the MV perfect and flawless.

They are still shooting when Jessica arrived with her stylists. She saw GD and s are still shooting. She sits on the bench, watching them shooting the scenes. GD steals glances at her when the director is giving instruction to them. When her eyes caught his, she smiles sweetly to him.

Her stylist is doing her hair when GD approaches her with an exhausted expression on his face. He sits beside her, on the bench.

 

‘Hi,’ she said softly.

‘Hey,’ he said, really tired.

‘You want a drink?’ she asked while offering him her drink.

‘Neh, thank you,’ he said and drink it.

The stylist leaves the couple alone, letting them having their moments. Jessica motions him to lay down on her laps and GD happily did it. He rested his head on her lap.

 

‘You look exhausted,’ she said while his hair.

‘I am,’ he said while gripping her left hand.

‘Aigoo, poor my boyfriend,’ she said lovingly to him.

‘Kiss me,’ he said while pointing to his lips.

‘But, there are many people here, oppa,’ she said.

‘I don’t care. I want your kiss, right NOW,’ he demanded like a little kid.

Jessica chuckles and she leans down and kisses his lips softly and gently.

 

‘Thank you. Now, I’m feeling better,’ he said cheekily.

‘Wow, my kiss is that powerful?’ she asked playfully.

‘Of course. You didn’t know that? If it’s up to me, I want to kiss you 24/7,’ he told her.

‘Oppa, that’s too much,’ she said shyly.

‘No, it’s not. I’m glad you are here,’ he told her softly.

‘Really?’

‘Yepp, I always wanted to act in the MV with you and now, my wish comes true,’ he said happily and kisses the back of her hand.

‘Me too,’ she said.

 

‘Oii, lovebirds! The press wants to interview all of us,’ Top yelled to the couple.

‘Arasso, oppa,’ Jessica said while GD groans.

 

‘Aishh, why can’t I have my moments with you, alone,’ he sighed.

Jessica just smiles at him. She’s still his hair and his face. She really loves doing that. She his eyes, his nose and brushes his lips.

‘Next week, you will start promoting your new song, right?’ he asked.

‘Neh. And we will perform the goodbye stage for our duet songs.’

‘That’s right. You must be exhausted,’ he said, concern.

‘And you too. Not only me,’ she told him.

‘I’m a guy. I’m stronger than you,’ he said while occasionally kisses her hand.

‘I’m fine. Because I have you with me,’ she said softly.

‘Me too,’ he said while smiling.

 

‘Yahhhh, the cheesy and mushy JiSica! Come here, quickly!’ Daesung yelled loudly.

‘Aisshhh, arassooo,’ GD said and getting up from Jessica’s laps.

‘Let’s go, oppa,’she said and tries to pull him from the bench.

‘Kiss me first,’ he said while pointing at his lips.

‘Oppaaaaa,’ she whined.

‘I’ll not get up from this bench if you don’t kiss me,’ he told her.

‘Oppaaaaa.’

‘Noo, that whining is not gonna work. I want your kiss,’ he told her.

‘I’ve kissed you already just now,’ she said.

‘But I want another kiss,’ he said.

‘Aishh, arasso,’ she sighed.

Jessica leans in and she gives a peck on his lips.

 

‘That’s not a kiss. That’s just a peck,’ he told her, frustrated.

‘Just take it. Come on, oppa. Everybody is waiting for us,’ she said and tries to pull him again, but failed.

‘No, I want a real kiss,’ he demanded again.

‘Fine, suit yourself. I’ll go by myself. You can stay here as long as you want but I’ll not kiss you again,’ she said and walks away from him.

She walks slowly, so that GD can catch up with her. And as expected, GD is already beside her, holding her hand.

 

‘You are stubborn, huh?’ he said.

‘So?’

‘You will get your ‘punishment’ tonight,’ he said mischievously.

‘I’ll sleep at my dorm tonight,’ she told him.

‘Ani. You will sleep at my apartment and I’m not gonna let you sleep for the whole night,’ he said cheekily.

‘ert!’ she said to him.

‘Well, to have our little JiSica soon, we need to be ert,’ he said playfully.

‘Oppaa, stop talking that stuff. You sound like a real ert,’ she told him.

‘I’m ert just with you,’ he said cheekily.

‘Whatever. Stop talking about that,’ she told him.

 

GD chuckles and he hugs her waist while walking to s and the reporters.


sorry, i need to postpone the preview for the next update..huhu..

sorry for this short update..i'll update again soon..maybe tomorrow..

please drop ur comments for me!...:)))

n thanks for all the readers that never fail to leave comment for me..:)