Together again

A JiSica Love Story

The next day, 30 december 2010

SNSD were at the Japan Record Awards (JRA) for the rehearsal. They’ve been there since morning. While they were practicing, Yuri saw someone very familiar.

‘Youngbae oppa!’ Yuri called him.

‘Oh, Yuri-ah,’ Youngbae said while walking towards them with Seungri and Daesung alongside him.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, SNSD’s imnida,’ all the girls greeted.

‘Anniyonghsayeo, we’re Big Bang,’ the three of them greeted back.

‘Thank god we met you guys. It’s kind of uncomfortable because we’re the only Korean group here,’ Yuri told them.

‘That’s right. I’m feeling a bit uncomfortable too even though I can speak Japanese a bit,’ Taeyang told her.

‘Don’t you want to introduce us?’ Seungri asked, loudly.

All the girls were laughing at him. Well, Seungri is being Seungri.

 

‘Aisshh… this is Daesung and this is our annoying maknae, Seungri,’ Taeyang introduced them to the girls.

‘Hi, pretty noonas,’ Seungri said with a seductive smile to all of the girls.

Taeyang smacked Seungri’s head and make the girls laughed again.

‘Hi, Tiffany-shi, Yoona-shi, Sooyoung-shi, Hyoyeon-shi. Long time no see,’ Daseung greeted 4 of them because they have met before in variety shows.

‘Hi, Daesung-shi,’ they said in unison to him.

‘What’s with all the formalities? Just drop it already,’ Taeyang said.

‘Nehh, that’s right. By the way, you are our future sister in law, right?’ Daesung said to the quiet Jessica. Jessica smiled at them.

‘Hi, I’m Jessica. Just call me Sica or Jessi.’

‘Jiyongie and Seunghyun hyung is on their flight. They will arrive in half an hour,’ Taeyang told her.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said shortly. Taeyang, who knows about her crisis with GD, understand why she’s acting like that.

 

After the girls’ rehearsal, they were talking and joking with each other. Seungri and Daesung were joking with YoonTaeSooSunSeo while Taeyang was talking with YulTiHyo and Jessica just watching them. She didn’t has the moods to join them, so she went back to the dressing room and sat on the couch, closed her eyes, trying to get a nap because she’s too tired of practicing and thinking about GD.

Yuri saw Jessica’s disappeared.

 

‘Excuse me for a moment,’ she said to the other and follows Jessica. She saw Jessica went into the dressing room and when she peeking from the door, she saw Jessica was on the couch, eyes closed.

‘Maybe she wanted to rest. I’ll leave her alone,’ Yuri told herself and then she joined the others again.

While they were enjoying each other company, someone approached them.

 

‘Hey, guys and girls,’ Top greeted them happily.

‘Owh, hyung. You are here,’ Taeyang said.

‘Hi, oppa,’ the girls greeted him and GD.

‘Hii,’ GD said shortly while his eyes were looking for someone but she’s not in the sight.

‘Are you looking for Jessica?’ Yuri asked him.

‘Ermm, yeah. Where is she? I can’t see her here,’ GD said while looking around.

‘Where is my little Sica?’ Top asked.

‘She’s in the dressing room,’ Yuri said.

‘Owh, she’s changing?’ GD asked.

‘Ani. She’s just wants to be alone because she’s not in a good mood, gloomy, sad and you know why she’s acting like that,’ Yuri told him.

‘Ermm, really? Why? I don’t get it,’ GD asked, pretending to be clueless.

‘Oppa, please stop doing this. She’s really2 miss you like crazy and she’s been crying so many times since both of you arguing,’ Yoona said seriously.

‘Yeah. You know, she’s been sleeping while hugging your jacket. Can you imagine how much she misses you, oppa?’ Hyoyeon told him.

‘Yeah, man. Come on, stop acting like this. Go and talk to her. She’s really looking miserable,’ Taeyang advised his best friend.

‘Jiyong-ah, if you still continue acting like this, I’ll set her up with other blind date with a hot guy,’ Top said playfully.

‘Hyunggg!’ GD argued.

 

‘So, go and talk to her before you regretted it, arasso?’ Top told him.

‘Oppa, if you still want to ignore her, we will tie you up,’Yoona said playfully.

‘You don’t need to do that. I really intending to talk to her today,’ GD said and gave a weak smile.

‘Good, now go. She’s in there,’ Yuri pointed to the room and pushed him.

GD nodded and walked off to the room.

 

He slowly opened the door and there he saw the girl that he misses the most, sitting on the couch and eyes closed. She seems fallen asleep, some of her hairs were covering her pretty face.

GD approached her and he sat on the couch, beside her and staring at her pretty face. Her beauty never fails to mesmerize him, her long dark brown hair, her perfect lips, her honey like skin and everything.

Jessica knew someone was beside her but she didn’t bother to open her eyes because she thought it’s one of her members.

GD gently push the hairs that’s covering her gorgeous face. The sudden act makes Jessica opened her eyes and when she did, she’s really astonished seeing GD is beside her, staring at her.

 

‘Oppa…….’

‘Hi,’ GD said softly.

Jessica, who is still shocked with the sudden appearance of GD, just stared at him blankly. Jessica’s expression makes GD thought that she was not pleased seeing him, so, he wanted to leave. When he was about to leave, Jessica hold onto his right arm.

 

‘Please don’t go, stay here with me,’ Jessica said softly.

GD sat back on the couch, and then Jessica rested her head on his shoulder. She takes his right hand and gripped it.

‘I miss you so much,’ Jessica told him, softly.

‘Me too,’ GD said.

Jessica smiled upon hearing it because she knew GD has forgiven her.

 

‘Are you still mad at me?’ Jessica asked, her head still on his shoulder.

‘I don’t know,’ GD said.

Jessica tightens her grip with GD.

‘Mianhe, oppa. Chongmal mianhe. I didn’t mean to hurt you or make you mad,’ Jessica apologized sincerely.

GD didn’t know how to respond and what to say to her, so he just kept silent. Jessica was waiting for his respond, but nothing. So, she lifted her head from his shoulder, and she looks at him but GD was facing the front, not her.

 

‘Oppa…….’ Jessica said weakly.

GD finally looks at her but with a cold expression. Jessica wanted to cry but she holds it. She cupped his face and by looking straight at his eyes, she said.

‘Jiyong oppa, I’m really2 sorry. Please forgive me, I don’t want to lose you.’

 

The tears finally flowing down her cheeks, she just can’t hold it anymore. Seeing her puppy eyes and her tears makes GD’s heart soften because her tears are his weakness. He quickly wrapped his arms around her and Jessica’s crying in GD’s arms, she’s crying so hard. GD tightens his hug and patted her back gently. She feels safe and secure in his arms.

‘Ssshhh, sshh.. Don’t cry. I’ve already forgive you and who says that you has lost me?’ GD tried to calm her and feels really guilty because he just makes her cries.

Jessica continued sobbing and after awhile, she stopped crying but she’s still in GD’s warm arms.

Then, Jessica broke the hug and looks at him.

 

‘Do you really forgive me?’ she asked.

‘Of course. I can’t be mad at my Sica too long,’ GD said with a smile on his face and he pinched the top of her nose.

‘Gosh, how I miss that smiles,’ Jessica thought to herself.

‘Kombawo, oppa,’ she said softly and rested her head on his shoulder again.

‘So, I heard that you were missing me like crazy. You even slept with my jacket,’ GD asked her cheekily.

Jessica chuckled and she clutched her hand with his.

 

‘Oppa, you should know that I was completely over Donghae, and Taecyeon is just a friend to me. The hugs that you saw, doesn’t mean anything to me,’ Jessica told him earnestly while playing with his fingers.

‘I know. I’m sorry for acting like a kid. I’m just jealous and insecure,’ GD said while looking at their interlocking fingers.

‘It’s only you in my heart now, oppa. No one else,’ Jessica said softly but a bit nervous.

GD’s really surprised when she told him that.

‘Did she just confess to me?’ he thought while feeling so blissful.

 

‘Oppa, don’t ever do that to me again,’ she said.

‘Do what?’ GD asked, confused.

‘Ignoring me, not answering my calls, not replying my messages and acting cold to me. Please don’t do that again,’ Jessica pleaded.

‘Arasso. I promise you, I’ll never ever do that again. I swear,’ GD said while pinching her nose again.

‘Aww, it’s hurts,’ Jessica whined and pouted.

‘You are too cute, you know that, right?’ GD told her.

‘I know. Many people have been telling me that,’ she said playfully.

‘Nugu? Namja?’ GD asked with jealousy.

‘Nehh,’ she said jokingly.

‘Huh?’ GD raised his eyebrows.

‘Joking.’

GD chuckled because he knows she’s just joking.

 

‘And you need to promise me something too,’ GD said.

‘What is it, oppa?’ she asked while smiling.

‘No hugs or kisses to other guys besides me,’ GD said jealously.

Jessica giggles at his jealousy.

‘What about my oppadeul? Seunghyun oppa, Jaejoong oppa, Hyunjoong oppa, Yoochun oppa, Heechul oppa……’

‘Why do you have so many good looking oppas?’ GD asked.

‘Because I’m the oppa killer..kekeke’ Jessica said playfully.

‘You sure are,’ GD said shortly.

‘Don’t worry, oppa. They are just my oppas. Like my own brother,’ Jessica assured him.

‘Okay. Your oppadeul are exception but other than them, is a big NO,’ GD told her sternly while makes X sign with his hands.

 

‘Aigoo, G-Dragon is a jealous man,’ Jessica said and pinched his nose.

‘Of course I’m jealous because there are too many hot guys are after you.’

Jessica chuckled at him.

 

‘By the way, why you look pale and so tired? Are you really okay?’ GD asked with concern while looking at her.

‘I’m okay just a bit tired. Today must be the most exhausted day ever in my life,’ she sighed.

‘Here, take a nap,’ GD said and offered his shoulder for her.

Jessica smiled and rested her head on his shoulder, she closed her eyes while their fingers still interlocked with each other, not wanting to let go.

 

‘Congratulation!!’

Jessica quickly opened her eyes and she saw a group of people coming into the room.

 

‘Finally, our G-Sica couple is back together.’

‘Awwww, look at them. How sweet.’

‘Now we can see the ice princess smiling again.’

‘The lovebirds are back together.’

‘So sweet.’

 

‘Aisshh, can’t you let us alone? We want to enjoy our moments together,’ GD said cheekily.

‘Yahh, we have given you the chance. You were alone with her for quite a time already,’ Taeyang told his best friend.

‘That’s true. Still not enough for our lovey-dovey G-Sica couple?’ Yuri teased them.

 

GD chuckled at s and the girls while Jessica just smiled with her head still rested on GD’s shoulder and their hands still gripping each other.

‘Awww, look at Sica onnie,’ Yoona whined, jealously.

‘They won’t even let go of each other hands,’ Daesung said while pointing at the couple.

‘Yahh, little Sica. Are you that happy been back together with your G-Dragon?’ Top asked her, playfully.

‘Of course I’m happy,’ Jessica answered sincerely with a wide smile.

‘Finally you were smiling again. You were not smiling since you have a row with Jiyong oppa,’ Taeyeon .

‘The power of love,’ Tiffany said sarcastically.

Jessica pokes her tongue at them and they were laughing and smiling at the couple.

 

Big Bang and SNSD get along well since they were the only Korean’s groups at the events. They even shared the same waiting room, so more times for the G-Sica couple.

The boys tried to entertain the girls because they knew the girls were really exhausted. They have really tight schedules for the day. Top, Daesung, Seungri and even Jiyong were joking and playing around to make the girls laughing and smiling while Youngbae just watching them with wide grins.

GD and Jessica were inseparable after they make-up and the others like to tease the couple a lot.

 

‘Yahh, Jung Jessica. Aren’t you not gonna be away even an inch from Jiyong oppa?’ Hyoyeon asked her playfully.

‘Yeah, both of you are like glued together,’ Youngbae teased.

‘Jiyongie just ignoring you for 2 days. Imagined if he ignored you for a month,’ Top continued the teasing.

‘To be exact, not 2 days. It’s only 1 ½  days. And Sica onnie has been acting like they haven’t meet for a month,’ Yoona said while grinning.

‘Yeah, do you remember in the plane? ‘I miss Jiyong oppa so much. I miss his smiles, his voices, his jokes and everything about him’,’ Yuri imitated her.

 

‘Yahh, stop it!’ Jessica yelled at them because she’s embarrassed.

‘Owh, chincha?’ GD asked while looking at her, extremely happy.

Jessica avoided eye contact with GD because she felt her face is burning.

‘Jiyong hyung was the same case. He shuts himself in his room and didn’t even smile at me when I talked to him,’ Seungri said.

‘But I think Sica is worst than Jiyong oppa,’ Tiffany said with her eyes smile.

 

‘Yahh, Hwang Miyoung!’ Jessica yelled again and pouted.

‘Don’t worry, princess. I’ll never ever do that again. I’ll never ignoring you even for a second,’ GD said and pinched her cheek.

‘Ewwww, hyung. Sooo cheesy,’ Daesung told his leader.

‘So gross,’ Sooyoung said while the others pretended to throw up.

Jessica giggles at GD and she hugs his arm.

‘You guys were jealous,’ Jessica said and pokes her tounge at them.

‘Yah, your favorite oppa is still here. Don’t forget me! And Jiyongie, only I can pinch her cheeks, arasso?’ Top playfully said.

The couple laughed at Top and GD rolled his eyes at his hyung.

 

After SNSD performed, it’s Big Bang’s turn. SNSD need to head back to Korea right away. They were getting ready to leave when Big Bang just finished their performance.

‘You girls are leaving now?’ GD asked Jessica.

‘Neh, we need to go now. We will see you tomorrow,’ she said while the girls nodded.

They bids farewell to each other. Jessica gives big hugs to Top and GD.

‘Take care, little Sica,’ Top patted her head and pinched her cheek.

‘Aww, oppa,’ Jessica whined.

They chuckled at her cuteness.

 

All the girls were walking out of the room and Big Bang were watching them leaving. Jessica was the last one to walk out. When she was right at the door, suddenly she turns around and quickly gives a kiss on GD’s cheek. Then, she storms out of the room without looking back because her cheeks were burning.

GD is so shocked by her sudden kiss. He touched his cheek where Jessica’s lips just landed. He felt so blissful  when Jessica kissed him.

‘She just kissed me. I got a kiss from the girl that I love with all my heart,’ he thought in his mind.

All s were looking and smirking at him. Top and Daesung can’t help but laughed when they saw GD’s shocked reaction.

 

‘Man, you got scored,’ Taeyang said, slightly punched his shoulder.

‘My little Sica just kissed you. You are so lucky, Jiyongie,’ Top chuckled.

‘Hyung, she just kissed you on the cheek not on the lips. What’s the big deal? And what’s with that stunned reaction?’ Seungri said.

‘Yahh, you don’t know how it felt to be kissed by the girl that you have been longing for almost the rest of your life,’ GD said while smacking their maknae’s head.

Seungri just shaking his head at his leader while the others feeling happy for GD.


preview

 

‘GD-shi, if you love Jessica, you should let her be with the guy that she loves the most,’ Donghae said.

‘You are funny. I think I should tell you that. You should let her be happy with the person that she desires the most, the person that she really loves and the person that will never break her heart in anyways,’ GD said meaningful.

‘I will never give up on her, you should know that,’ Donghae said sternly.

‘Okay, let’s the best guy win,’ GD said and walks away from Donghae, heading to his waiting room.

‘I’ll never let you steal her from me,’ GD thought full of determination.

 

 

‘Hyung, I know you like her but she just treated you as a friend. You need to accept that,’ Wooyoung told him.

‘I don’t care. I entered her life before that guy but he got her, not me,’ Taecyeon said.

‘Taec-ah, love is unpredictable. You must let her go because she doesn’t love you,’ B2st’s Junhyung advised him.

‘I can’t give up easily. I’ll do anything to get her,’ Taecyeon said, determined.

 


@jaesicaisreal  yeah..a little trouble definitely makes their love strongerr..no worries..trouble will keep on for their love after this..hehehe..a little spoiler..

@james_maknae18  jiyong totally shouldn't ignored her like that..but he just insecure...sica will realize it very soon..:))

@smurfette  jiyong was a bit mean but he didn't intend to be mean..huhu..should i make Top falling for Sica too?kekeke.....is it possible for oppa-dungseng love turns into other feelings?...ermm, i'm not too sure..keke

@choki2lovejessi   she will remember gd soon..poor her..she's really sad when gd ingored her..but they are together again..:))

@GianGain  too lazy to write preview..lols

@twix28  yeah, i'll be back!!..kekekke...yuri is a really good bff..she's being so nice and kind to sica..

@pinkgirl  welcomes!!...:))  they are back together..kekekek...Yuri is a great bff..YulSic!!...thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting..i really2 appreciate it..:) soshibang <333!!

@sicalove   yeah, it's really hurt when sica's crying and sad..but they are together again..*throws confetti..kekeke..tahnks for reading, subscribing, commenting and loving this ff..it means a lot to me..:))

thanks for reading and commenting everyone!..<333  hope you enjoy this chapter..:))