Their Promise

A JiSica Love Story

Top helps her makes the porridge for GD. After about half an hour, finally they are done. Jessica puts a bowl of porridge, a glass of milk, a glass of water and medicine for GD in a tray. She walks into GD’s room with the tray in her hands. GD is still sleeping soundly. She puts the tray on the side table, and then she soaks the towel again and puts in on his forehead.

She gently caresses his face and grips his hand. Suddenly, GD opens his eyes and when he sees Jessica, he smiles.

 

‘Sorry, I wake you up,’ she said softly.

‘It’s okay,’ he said.

‘I make hot porridge for you. You must eat it, okay?’ she told him.

GD slightly nodded at her and tries to get up. Jessica helps him getting up, she places a pillow behind his back and he leans on the pillow. He looks so weak and feeble.

 

‘I heard you have been skipping meals lately. No wonder you look so thin,’ she said.

‘I miss you so much. I don’t have appetite to eat,’ he said softly.

Jessica’s eyes are teary but she tries her best to hold her tears.

‘Here, let’s me feed you,’ she said softly while holding the porridge and a spoon.

‘Aaaa,’ she said while shoving a spoon of porridge to GD.

GD opens his mouth and he slowly consumes the porridge. He eats while staring at Jessica. After eats a few spoons, GD stops her.

 

‘I’m full already,’ he said.

‘You just eat little. Please eat some more,’ she pleaded him.

‘Shiro. I feel like throwing out if I eat more,’ he said.

‘Arasso. Here, drink your milk and take your medicine,’ she said while giving him a glass of milk and medicine.

GD slowly drinks and takes his medicine. After that, he just kept staring at Jessica.

 

‘Oppa, you should rest,’ she said softly.

‘You will be here?’ he asked.

‘Neh, I’m not going anywhere,’ she said and smiles. Slowly, Jessica places his head on the pillow. He’s still staring at Jessica while gripping her hand. Jessica caresses his face with her other hand. She his hairs, brushes his lips, his eyes, his nose and everything. GD fell asleep because of the medication’s effect. Jessica sits on the floor, beside his bed, her hand still clutching his. After awhile, Jessica fell asleep too. Her head is rested on the bed, facing her right-side while her left hand is gripping with GD’s.

After an hour, GD’s awakes and he’s surprised seeing Jessica fallen asleep, her face is facing him. He her hairs and caresses her pretty face. She looks really tired after taking care of him. GD slowly gets up and with all the energy he has left, he lifted Jessica from the floor and place her on his bed. Then, he lay down beside her, his arms tightly wrapping around her waist. Both of them fallen asleep for hours, they sleeps soundly. It’s the first time they can sleep soundly and happily without any nightmares since their breakup.

After several hours, Jessica slowly opens her eyes. She feels warm arms hugging her and that arms are really familiar. The arms that gives her a safe, protected and loving feelings. As soon as she opens her eyes, she saw GD’s sleeping beside her, hugging her tightly. She smiles and hugs his waist. She rested her head on his chest, she really miss doing that. Suddenly, she feels GD’s kissing her on the top of her head. She quickly looks up and saw that GD’s awakes too.

 

‘Did I wake you up?’ she asked softly.

‘Ani. I already awake minutes ago,’ he said.

‘Did you lift me here?’ she asked.

‘Yep, you fallen asleep and you look so tired,’ he told her.

Jessica just smiles at him.

 

‘Kombawo, for coming here and taking care of me,’ he whispered.

‘You are welcome. You should take care of your health, oppa,’ she said.

‘Why should I? I have you, you can take care of me,’ he said.

‘Oppa, I can’t always take care of you like today,’ she told him weakly.

‘Why this happen to us? Why are you doing this to me?’ he asked her.

‘Mianhe, oppa. I’m really2 sorry. I’m doing this for our own goods,’ she said while holding her tears.

‘Our own goods??’

 

‘Oppa, I’m doing this for my members, my sister, for your member and for you,’ she said.

‘I know that you are doing this to protect everyone but you didn’t protect me and yourself,’ he said weakly.

‘Mianhe, oppa. I can’t be selfish again. My members and my sister suffered a lot because of our relationship. So do you and your members. And honestly, I’m suffered too, oppa. It hurts so much and it’s too painful for me to endure all of it,’ she said, finally crying.

‘So, you prefer to hurt me and yourself to stop haters from suffering our closed friends?’ he asked her.

‘Mianhe, oppa. I know I hurt you a lot and I broke my promise, but I just couldn’t see my friends suffer anymore,’ she said while sobbing.

‘I knew it. From the day we broke up, I know why you doing that,’ he said weakly.

‘Chongmal mianhe, oppa,’ she apologized again.

‘Stop apologizing. I’m not mad at you,’ he said softly while tighten his hug.

‘Hikkhs..hikhhhs..’

 

‘Sica, why don’t we be in a secret relationship just like before?’ he asked her.

‘Andwe, oppa. Fans are keeping their eyes on us, and I have promise my sansaenim,’ she said weakly.

‘You can break your promise with him,’ he said.

‘No, oppa. Because honestly, I’m too tired of all the drama and chaos. Love gives me too much pains, oppa. I’m really tired,’ she sobbed weakly.

‘So, there is no way for us to be together again?’ he asked weakly, feeling heartache.

‘We cannot be together now but who knows, 10 years later, when we are no longer idols, maybe we can be together at that time,’ she said.

’10 years later? Wow, it’s too long,’ he sighed.

 

‘Oppa, when we are in our thirties, if we are still single, we can date each other at that time,’ she said playfully but in tears.

‘I’m sure I’m still single at that time because there is no way I can love anyone as much as I love you,’ he said softly.

‘Me too, oppa. My love for you is bigger than anything else in this world,’ she sobbed again.

‘Okay, I’ll wait for you,’ he said queitly, holding his tears.

‘Neh, oppa. We will wait for each other. Promise?’ she asked for pinky promise.

‘Promise,’ he promised her.

 

‘Oppa, promise me that in our next life, you will not become GDragon anymore. I just want you to be Kwon Jiyong, not BB’s GDragon. And me, I’m just Jung Sooyeon, not SNSD’s Jessica. So, we can fall in love, can date as long as we want and we can date freely like normal people,’ she told him crying.

‘Neh, I promise you. In the next life, I will be the common guy, Kwon Jiyong. I will never become GDragon again. And you are my Jung Sooyoen, not Jung Jessica, okay?’ he said, finally his tears falling down his cheeks.

‘Okay, promise. In our next life, maybe I’ll become an English teacher and you, a successful young businessman. No one can stop us from dating and falling in love with each other,’ she said on his chest.

‘Neh, I like that,’ he said shortly and hugs her tightly. They just make promise for their next life and promise to wait for each other in their present life.

 

‘Oppa, I should go now. It’s night already,’ she said softly.

‘No, please stay here tonight. You can go tomorrow morning. Please let me enjoy our last moment together,’ he begged her.

‘Neh, oppa,’ she said and she hugs him tightly.

‘I love you so much, princess,’ he whispered.

‘I love you too, Jiyong oppa,’ she whispered back with tears.

She cries on his chest, cries so hard and GD is quietly crying with her. They obviously love each other but fate is not with them. Fate didn’t want them to be together in this life.

The next morning, Jessica wakes early and she slowly gets up, didn’t want to wake GD up. She takes her handbag and her jacket. She takes a pen and paper and writes something for GD.

 

Dear Jiyong oppa,

Please take care of yourself. Even though we are not together anymore, but my heart is always with you. I left my heart here, with you. Please take good care of it. We will love each other again in our next life, right? As a common guy, Kwon Jiyong and a common girl, Jung Sooyeon… I’ll wait for you, 10 years from now. We still can be together when we are in our thirties. But if you found someone else before that, or you want to date other girl, I’ll not stop you. You can date.. smiley..If we are meant to be together, we will be.. For now, just keep our love for each other in our hearts. I’m really thankful for your love. I love you so much, oppa.

Your princess,

Jessica….

 

Jessica puts the letter on the side table. She gently kisses his lips and his cheek and then walking out of the room with tears rolling down her cheeks.

In the living room, she saw Taeyang and Top are sleeping on the couch while Seungri and Daesung are on the floor. She walks to Top and shakes his shoulder.

 

‘Oppa, wakes up,’ she said.

Top slowly opens his eyes.

‘Little Sica, where are you going?’ Top asked.

‘I’m going home,’ she said shortly.

Top can sees her wet eyes and he thinks he knows what happen.

 

‘So, you are gonna leave Jiyongie?’ he asked her.

‘We have talk about it, oppa. It’s the best for us,’ she said weakly.

‘Well, it’s your decision. I cannot say anything,’ he told her.

‘I need to go now, oppa. Please take care of Jiyong oppa,’ she said, tears gleaming in her eyes.

‘Okay, don’t worry,’ he said and hugs her.

‘We will meet later, oppa,’ she said in his hug.

‘Yeah, don’t avoid me again,’ he warned her while pinching her cheeks.

‘Don’t worry. I’ll not do that again,’ she said.

‘Good,’ he said shortly.

Top walks her to the door and they say goodbye to each other.


preview

 

‘Oppa!’ she slightly yelled, shocked seeing him so closed to her.

‘Hi, you wake up already,’ he said evilly.

‘Where are we? Why you bring me here?’ she asked while looking around, scared.

‘In my apartment. We are alone. We need our time alone,’ he said seductively while brushing her lips with his finger. Jessica pushes away his fingers from her lips.

‘Oppa, please. Don’t do this, let me go,’ she begged to him.

‘Let you go? No wayyyy,’ he said and tries to kiss her on the lips. Jessica pushed him away from her but he’s too strong.


@choki2lovejessi   sorry for the heartbreaking moments..huhuhu…well, there are some obstacles before they could back as the lovely couple JiSica..keep on reading..kjekekke….thanks for your comment..:))

@smurfette   neh, fans and antis are so bad..poor jisica..huhu..well, maybe they will not wait for 10 years..maybe they will not be together afterall..or maybe they will have a happy ending..just wait..kekekeke…thanks for ur comment…J)

@alexisvip  I’m updates..kekeke..thanks for reading my ff..:))

@sooyeon_1804  lets hope that they will be together soon..yeah, gd n sica are totally broken now..huhuhu…thanks for ur comment..:))

@4ever9  you cried?..sorry for making you cry..huhuhu..keep on reading..thanks for your comment..:))

@jaesicaisreal   neh, it’s so heartbreaking..huhu..lets pray that they will be together soon….you spotted TopFany moment?kekekek….thanks for ur comment..:))

@catasyaa   huhu..please don’t cry..neh, lsm, antis and fans are so meannnn..poor jisica..thanks for ur comment..:))

@tiasica  sorry for maing you cry…huhuu..thanks btw for your comment…J)

I think I make some of my readers cried..huhu…mianhe..just bear with these heartbreaking moments..maybe they will back together soon..