chapter 82

A JiSica Love Story

Music Bank

SNSD will have their comeback performance after 4 months in hiatus. Jessica is the only one that is active during their hiatus because of her duets with GD. She’s performing with GD in music shows and their song topped most of the charts and they won 1st place for weeks.

While BB is still promoting and performing for their mini-album. And GD, performs both for BB and for his duets. Today, JiSica will have their goodbye stage for their duets because SNSD are promoting their new song.

Jessica is getting ready for her performance with GD. They are in the waiting room, waiting for their turn along with other SNSD and BB members.

 

‘Are you okay?’ GD asked Jessica who is sitting on the chair.

She looks a bit pale.

‘I’m okay. I’m just feeling dizzy,’ she said.

‘You don’t look fine,’ he said, worried.

‘I’m okay. Don’t worry,’ she assured him with smiles.

 

‘Sica, are you okay? Yesterday, you throw up 2 times,’ Yuri said.

‘Bwoh?? You vomited? Why don’t you tell me?’ GD asked, worried.

He sits beside her while holding her hand.

‘It’s nothing, oppa. I vomit because I ate too much yesterday,’ she said.

‘Neh, I never saw you ate that much before,’ Fany told her.

 

‘I had headache and vomited last night because I ate too much,’ she said.

‘You must be exhausted because of your tight schedules,’ Top said, concern.

‘Neh, you work non-stop,’ Taeyeon said.

GD is still gazing at her worriedly.

 

‘Guys, stop worrying my boyfriend. He’s freaking out now,’ she said playfully.

‘Of course I’m freaking out. You don’t look fine at all,’ GD said.

‘Don’t worry, oppa. I already take pain killer and injection. I’ll be okay in minutes,’ she assured him.

‘Pain killer is not good for your health, Sica,’ Taeyang told her.

‘Neh, that’s right,’ Sunny said.

 

‘You got injection? Why don’t you tell me?’ GD asked sternly.

‘Oppa, I don’t tell you because I know you will be freaking out. Don’t worry, I’m okay. I’m just tired,’ she assured him while gripping his hand.

‘You sure you can perform today?’ he asked.

‘Of course! Oppa, I’ve been going trough this kind of situation many times already,’ she said playfully.

‘No, I think this time you are a bit weird. I never saw you like this before,’ Sooyoung told her.

‘See, your members said different thing,’ GD said.

‘They are exaggerated just like you,’ she said while pinching his nose.

GD is still frowning, worried about her.

 

‘Stop frowning. I’m okay now, see,’ Jessica said while smiling widely.

‘You need to get a proper rest,’ he told her.

‘I’ll, don’t worry, okay?’ she said.

GD just slightly nodded while her cheek.

 

‘Now, give me your smiles,’ she said cutely.

‘I’m worried about you now. I don’t have a mood to smile,’ he said seriously.

Jessica chuckles and she kisses his lips. GD immediately smiles when she kissed him.

 

‘Yahhh, behave yourself! Our maknaes are here,’ Top said loudly.

‘Our maknae already married once and your maknae is well known as a future Casanova, so, that’s not a big deal,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Noona, I’m not a Casanova. It’s just all girls are crazy about me,’ Seungri said proudly.

‘Except us,’ Yoona said and the other girls nodded while laughing.

‘Aishhhhh,’ Seungri groaned.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, Jessica-shi, it’s your time,’ the PDs told them.

‘Sica, Jiyong oppa, hwaiting!’ Yuri said.

‘JiSica hwaiting!’ all of them said loudly and unisonly.

‘Little Sica, hwaiting!’ Top said and pinched her cheeks. She chuckles at him.

 

‘What about me,hyung?’ GD asked.

‘I don’t care about you. I just care about my little Sica,’ Top said playfully.

‘Whatever,’ GD rolled his eyes.

GD and Jessica excused themselves and walk to the stage. They perform their duets for the last time. Jessica is okay because of the pain killer and the injection. She’s back with energy but somehow, she’s still slightly dizzy and also feeling nausea. She never felt like that before.

 

After their duets performance, Jessica is changing her outfit for SNSD’s song and the same with GD. The stylist is preparing her for their comeback stage. SNSD will perform before Bing Bang.

When she’s done with her make-up and outfit, she sits on the couch, trying to get some rest. Her members are talking and joking with each other. While all BB members are in their own dressing room.

 

‘Sica-ah, are you okay now?’ Yuri asked her.

‘I’m okay. I just need to rest for minutes,’ she told her.

‘I’m really worried about you especially when you vomited last night,’ Yuri said worriedly.

‘Don’t worry. You saw how much I ate. That’s why i vomited,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘I think you should go and meet doctor,’ Yuri told her.

‘You are like Jiyong oppa. You worried too much. I’m okay, Kwon Yuri,’ she said playfully.

‘Arasso. But, you really need to get proper rest after this,’ Yuri said.

‘Yepp, I know and I will,’ she said.

 

Then, GD comes into the room and he sits beside Jessica.

‘How are you feeling right now?’ he asked while holding her hand.

‘I’m okay. I’m fine now,’ she said while smiling.

‘Come here,’ he said and pulls her into his arms.

Jessica rested her head on his chest while he hugs her tightly.

 

‘Oppa, what perfume do you wear?’ she asked while frowning and broke their hugs.

‘Perfume? The one that you like so much. The one that you gave me. Mweyo?’ he told her.

‘I don’t like this smell. It’s smelly,’ she said while covering her nose with her fingers.

‘What? Smelly? You gave me this perfume and you love it so much. You always told me to wear this perfume,’ he told her.

‘No,no. It’s definitely smelly. You should use another perfume. I don’t like this smell,’ she said while frowning.

‘You don’t like it? Wow, this is so weird. Baby, are you really okay? You make me worried sick,’ he said with concern.

‘I’m okay. I just don’t like this smell. I’ll buy another one for you,’ she said.

‘Arasso. Come here,’ he said while trying to hug her again.

‘Shiro! I can’t stand the smell. You can’t hug me until you changed your perfume or change your clothes,’ she told him.

‘What??’ he asked, shocked.

 

‘SNSD, it’s your turn,’ the PDs said.

‘Let’s go girls,’ Taeyeon said.

 

‘I’ll see you after this, oppa,’ Jessica said to GD.

‘Neh, I’ll watch you from beside the stage,’ he said softly.

‘Okay,’ she said and gives a peck on his lips.

She follows her members and ready for their performance.

 

GD and s are watching SNSD’s performing from beside the stage. GD is eyeing Jessica worriedly because she still looks a bit pale. After recording their performance for the 3rd times, finally the PD’s satisfied because there is no mistake.

While the girls are walking down the stage, suddenly the girls screamed because Jessica fainted.

‘Sica!!’

‘Onnieee!!’

‘Jessi!!’

‘Somebody help!!’

 

Seeing his girl collapsed makes GD really shocked. He dashed to the stage like a storm.

‘Get away!’ he shouted to the people that surrounding her.

Jessica’s head is resting on Yuri’s laps while the other girls surrounding them. Some of the girls are crying. Jessica is still unconscious.

‘Sica!’ GD called her while taking her from Yuri.

He gently patted her face to wake her up but it’s not working. He quickly carried her, bridal style, dashing to the waiting room. All Soshis and BB’s members are running after him.

All the fans are really shocked with the incident. They are talking and worrying about Jessica. The studio is in a mess and so noisy because the fans are talking with each other. Most of them are Sones, Vips and JiSica’s fans, so, obviously they are really worried about Jessica.

 

Once they are in the waiting room, GD lays her down on the couch. He kneels down beside her.

‘Get me some water!!’ he yelled while still patting her face.

 

‘Baby, wake up! Sicaa,’ he said panickly.

‘Oppa, here,’ Taeyeon gave him the water.

GD wets his hand with the water and he wipes it on her face.

 

‘Sica, please wake up!’ he said while still splashing the water.

‘Someone, called the doctor!!’ he yelled again.

‘Jiyong-ah, calm down,’ Taeyang said while patting his shoulder.

‘How should I calm down?! She’s unconscious, for god sake!’ he yelled.

GD is feeling really hopeless seeing Jessica is still unconscious.

 

‘Oppa, here, take this. Shove at her nose,’ Fany said while giving him an ointment.

GD takes it and shoves it to her nose. After a while, Jessica slightly budged.

‘Baby, baby, wake up,’ GD said, still panick. One of his hands is gripping her hand.

 

Jessica slowly opens her eyes. As soon as her eyes are opened, she saw GD’s worried face. And around her, she saw 12 faces, all are staring worriedly at her. But, among all, GD’s face is indescribable. He looks so worried, panicked and all.

‘Baby, talk to me. Are you okay,’ he said while her cheek.

‘Oppa, I’m okay,’ she said weakly while gripping his hand.

 

‘Little Sica, are you really okay?’ Top asked worriedly.

‘I’m okay.’

‘Jessi, you make all of us worried and cried!’ Fany said loudly.

‘Mianhe, everyone,’ she apologized.

‘Pabo, it’s not your fault. You should take care of your health for sure,’ Taeyeon said.

Jessica just smiles because she’s too tired to talk. GD is still her hairs and still worried about her.

 

‘Big Bang, it’s your turn! Come quick! We are running out of time,’ the PD’s yelled.

‘Jiyongie, let’s go,’ Taeyang said.

‘No, I’m not going anywhere!’ he said sternly.

‘Hyung, we need to perform,’ Daesung said.

‘I can’t perfrom right now. Don’t you see her condition?’ he said loudly.

‘Oppa, don’t worry. I’m okay. Go and perform, okay?’ she said softly while gazing into his eyes.

‘No, I don’t want! I want to accompany you here,’ he told her.

‘Jiyong-ah, don’t be like this. Our fans are waiting outside,’ Top said.

‘Shiro! You can go. Just let me here,’ he told him sternly.

 

‘Oppa, please don’t be like this. I’m okay. I fainted just because I’m exhausted. Nothing serious,’ she said softly.

‘No, you are definitely not okay! You don’t know how I feel when I saw you collapsed,’ he said.

‘I know. But, I’m fine now. You need to perform. My members are here. They can take care of me when you are not here. After you performed, you can accompany me again,’ she said delicately, to persuade him.

‘But….’

 

‘Oppa, if you love me, please go and perform. Don’t make the fans upset, arasso?’ she told him.

‘Okay, but promised me that after this, we will meet the doctor immediately,’ he said sternly.

‘Neh, I promised. I’ll do anything you want,’ she told him tenderly.

‘Okay. See you in minutes,’ he said and he kisses her forehead, softly and gives a peck on her lips.

‘Girls, please take care of my girlfriend,’ he told the other Soshis.

‘Neh, oppa. Don’t worry. We will,’ Yuri assured him.

 

He kisses the back of her hand before heading out of the room, running to the stage because they are late already. GD is still worrying and thinking about Jessica but he tries his best to keep his focus in his performance.

After BB’s performance ended, GD rushed back to the waiting room. He takes Jessica with him, going to the clinic, to check her condition. At first, SNSD’s manager wanted to take her to a common clinic but GD objected. He wants to take her to a private clinic, his private doctor.

The other girls wanted to accompany her but GD assured them to wait at their dorm. He promised he will send her home as soon as they are done meeting with the doctor. The other girls, understand his feelings, agreed and they will wait at their dorm while BB’s members are all heading back to their dorm too.


preview

 

‘So, how is she? Is she sick or something?’ GD asked worriedly.

‘Well, from the check up, she’s okay. She’s just exhausted,’ he told GD.

‘Really? Thank god,’ GD said, relieved.

Jessica is relieved too. She smiles at GD while tighten their grips.


enjoy this new chapter!!..

about little jisica,i'll let you guys guess..kekeke..

it's fun teasing all of you..lols..joking...

don't forget to drop ur precious comments for me..:))

thanks to all readers that left ur comments for every chapter..love ya!..:))