It's You

A JiSica Love Story

19 december 2010

At SBS Inkigayo backstage

GD n Top will make their comeback performance for the first time, today. They were slightly nervous. There are many top idols will perform today for the year-end special but unfortunately SNSD was absent because they are going to Japan for their promotion there.

They are always traveling back and forth from Korea to Japan. GD is really worried about Jessica. She sounds really tired and bit depressed nowadays. But GD always manages to make her laugh every time they talked on the phone, or chatting.

GD n Top were in the waiting room together with 2NE1. Suddenly,GD’s phone is ringing. When he saw the id, he immediately smiled.

Jessica <33

 

He looks for a quiet place and answered the call.

 

GD: Yoboseyo, gorgeous…

Sica: Yoboseyo, oppa…. Are you already performed?

GD: Nope. Are you gonna watch our performance?

Sica: I want to but I just can’t because we are boarding in half an hour.. Mianhe, oppa..

GD:  Aniya, it’s okay. When will you back to Korea?

Sica: On 24 dec,after we perform at music station..

GD: Why so long? I’m gonna miss you..

Sica:*giggles… we need to perform for a morning show, tomorrow morning. So, we’ll just stay there until the music station.. Besides what’s the different? We only talked on the phone or video chat through webcam even when I’m in Korea.

GD: it’s totally different. Even though we just talked on the phone, I know you are closed to me.

Sica:*giggles again..Oppa, I can’t be long. I just want to wish you best of luck. You can do it, oppa!.. Hwaiting!..

GD: Kombawo, Sica-ah. Your supports means everything for me..

Sica:*blushing..Oppa, can you put Seunghyun oppa on the phone? I want to talk to him.

GD: Okay.. wait a second..

 

GD called Top and motions him to come to his side. He gave the phone to Top while mouthing ‘Your little Sica’.

 

Top: Yoboseyo..

Sica: Seunghyun oppa~~~

Top: My little Sica, I miss you so much…

 

GD glared at him.

 

Sica: Me too. By the way, I can’t be long. I want to wish you best of luck for your comeback stage. Seunghyun oppa, hwaiting!

Top: Kombawo, little Sica. Take care of yourself, arasso?

Sica: Nehh.. I need to go now, oppa.

Top: Okay.. Wait a minute, Jiyongie wants to talk to you.

Sica: Okay..

GD: Sica-ah, take care. I’m gonna miss you..

Sica:*blushing…Nehh, oppa. Bye bye..

GD: bye bye gorgeous……

 

They ended their conversation. GD really2 miss her like crazy because they didn’t met since their blind date, can anyone believe it? They just talked on the phone every night or video chat trough webcam ( that’s only if line is clear at Jessica’s dorm). Jessica had told him that no one knows about their ‘special friendship’ except YoonYulTi. She wanted to tell them but never get the chance and the timing is not perfect.

While GD n Top were going for their stage, SUJU’s members were coming from the opposite direction. Someone slightly bumps into GD and when he saw who it is, he was a bit startled.

‘Ahh, mianhe GD-shii,’ Donghae apologized.

‘Oh, it’s okay,’ GD said.

He was envious of Donghae because he owned Jessica’s heart and from that moment, he really swears he will steal her heart from Donghae.


@ sickal   thanks for reading..JiSica <33..kekeke

@GianGain   chincha? well, i think it's really cute when a guy tries to make his gf jealous but in the end, the girl didn't give any reaction..kekeke

@smurfette     they are cute because GD is cute whenever i watch him in variety shows.. he's totally different from GD that perform on stage..hehehe..jessica is trying hard to forget donghae and jiyong enters her life in a perfect timing...i'm already done with JiSica meeting at music core..kekeke..may be in next chapter i'll post it..

@choki2lovejessi   i'm really glad you enjoy reading my ff...yes, all the year end festival will start from tomorrow until friday..i'll totally spazz here if there are any moments..hopefully there will be any moments between jisica..huhuhu

 

to tell the truth, i dont like too much drama in any story.. huhu..that's why this ff is still no big drama..but i guess drama will occurs soon..enjoy guys!..:)