Strong Heart pt 4

A JiSica Love Story

‘Jiyong-shi, you wrote ‘I’m very blissful and happy’, you refer that for Jessica, right?’ Hodong asked.

‘Well, yeah. But, it’s just not about her. It’s about all the things that happened to us recently. I’m blissful because I have her by my side and I have her love with me. I’m also blissful because of the success of BB’s new album. And I’m also blissful because of my fans’ supports for me and for us. It’s really2 meaningful for both of us. Without our fans, we will not be like we used to right now. I’m really2 thankful to all of our fans. Thanks so much for your supports. And I’m really happy because Big Bang and also SNSD are successful this year and I hope it will always be like this,’ GD said earnestly.

 

‘But, before you get all this happiness and blissfulness, you have been going through a lot of troubles in your love’s life,’ Hodong said.

‘Neh, the most painful memory for me is when I lost her, when we broke up. That was the most painful experience for me in my whole life. It’s really heartbroken and I was sick for days and weeks. She was avoiding me, and that’s what makes it worst. I miss her so much but I didn’t know where to find her. I pray to God that I’ll never experience that kind of situation again. I made my members worried about me because I didn’t talk to them. You know, when she broke up with me, I just shut myself in my room. Our pictures and her pictures were all over my room. I’m mad at her because she left me but I knew why she’s doing that. So, when she came to me after almost 2 weeks ignoring me, I was like ‘what are you doing here? Go away!’. But when she wanted to leave, I ended begging her not to leave me again. I know, maybe other people will say that I’m a bit exaggerated or too obsess but, that’s what I feel. I feel that I can’t lose her, I can’t live without her. So, that’s why I’m very thankful to God, and to my fans for making this possible for me. For making us together again,’ GD said while the others are all listening to him.

 

‘What about you, Jessica-shi?’ Hodong asked.

‘Me too. I’m really thankful to all of our fans for all the supports. Without our fans, we will not be like this. Our fans are the most important part in our relationship. Their supports mean the world for me. Sometimes, I feel guilty because I think I stole G-Dragon from VIPs. But I promised, I’ll always make him the old G-Dragon, your G-Dragon. I’m really sorry for VIPs because of this but when I see their supports for us, I’m really thankful and happy. I’m having a blissful life because I have Jiyong oppa with me and I have our fans’ supports,’ she said earnestly.

 

‘What is the most painful experience for you since you met Jiyong?’ Hodong asked.

‘I don’t think I can talk about the painful experiences that I’ve been going through because I’ll end up crying again. The only thing that I can say is that, my most painful experience is when I left Jiyong oppa. It’s killing me but I must leave him for some reasons. I hurts him badly and I really2 regret it. Until now, I still feel guilty when I recall that painful moments,’ Jessica while trying to hold her tears.

‘Neh, we know all the obstacles that you have been going through. Jiyong-shi, if you want to say something to Jessica-shi, you can say it now,’ Seunggi said.

 

‘Sica-ah, having you in my life is the greatest thing that happens to me. Thanks for always supporting me and always by my side when I'm in hard times. You are my strength. And I’m sorry for always making you cry. I promised I’ll not make you cry again. I love you so much,’ he said delicately while gazing at her gleaming eyes.

‘And Jessica-shi?’

‘Oppa, thank you for loving me. I want you to know that I love you more than you love me. I don’t mind if anything happens, as long as I have you with me, I’m okay. I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you. I’m sorry for every pains that I gave you. I promised you that I’ll never do it again. It’s not your fault when I cried because you know yourself that I’m a crybaby. I love you so much,’ she said and a single tear drops on her face.

GD quickly hugs her. They hug for a brief moment before parted. All the people in the studio are cheering and applauding the loving couple.

 

When Teukkigayo begins their mission in revealing celebrities’ ugly pictures, they reveal a picture of GD and Jessica together with YG’s little daughter. GD posted the picture in his me2day recently and it becomes a very hot topic with netizens. When Teukkigayo ended their segment, Hodong starts to ask question about the picture.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, you uploaded that picture in your me2day, right?’

‘Neh,’ GD answered shortly while holding the lovely picture.

‘You look like a happy family in that picture. Young parents with their little daughter,’ Hodong said teasingly.

‘The picture has become a hot topic with the fans and netizens. They said that both of you really look like YG’s daughter’s parents,’ Seunggi said.

‘Neh, I got many positive and funny comments about the picture,’ GD said happily.

 

‘Jessica-shi, do you like kids?’ Hodong asked.

‘Neh, I like kids especially baby boy. I think they are too cute,’ Jessica said.

‘So, you are closed with YG’s daughter?’ Seunggi asked.

‘Neh, because I always visited YGE and Hyunsuk ajusshi always brings his daughter with him. Sometimes, Jiyong oppa and me and other BB’s members and also 2NE1 will visits Hyunsuk ajusshi house. That makes me closed with his cute little daughter,’ Jessica said.

‘Ahh. You are a part of YG’s now and Jiyong-shi is a part of SME,’ Seunggi said.

Jessica and GD nod at him.

 

‘Let’s say both of you get married and have a child. Which do you prefer the most? Baby boy or baby girl? Little Sica or little GD?’ Hodong asked GD excitedly while the others are anticipating his answer.

‘Me? Of course little Sica,’ GD said merrily.

All of the guests and audiences cheer.

‘Awwwwwwwwwww’

 

‘So, you want a little princess, just like Jessica,’ Seunggi .

‘What about you, Jessica-shi? Little GD or little Sica?’ Hodong asked.

‘For me, little GD,’ Jessica said happily.

‘Ah, you want a fashionable son,’ Hodong said playfully and makes the others laugh.

‘I think both of you need to have a twins. A pair of twins, so it’s fair,’ Leeteuk said to the couple whose laughing and smiling.

‘Both of you will make a gorgeous baby,’ Daniel Hanny said to the blissful couple.

JiSica thanked him and Jessica smiles shyly.

 

After about 2 hours, the recording ended successfully. Everyone admires the couple’s chemistry and loves for each other. They look so much in love and are inseparable during the recording.


finally the strong heart chapters are done!..huhu...i'm really nervous while posting these chapters..huhu..please drop ur comments and give your opinions about this chapters..aishh,it's really pressuring me....

about SG Wannabe's Lee Seokhun, i've read several times before that he chose sica as his ideal type..i think i read it somewhere...below is the link..

http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/09/04/the-ideal-men-for-the-ideal-girls-chosen-by-2pm/

 

enjoy this not-so-good chapters...huhuhu...